[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: The Veteran Swordsman Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 113

File: The Swordsman.png (4MB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
The Swordsman.png
4MB, 3508x4961px
Previously, on /tg/'s Drawthread: >>51391986
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
Anchoring
>>
File: Drow Bard Anchor.jpg (566KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drow Bard Anchor.jpg
566KB, 1500x1500px
Anchoring this.

Also gonna make a point of commenting on the parts that I like, because at this point I feel like an ungrateful twat for the number of tweaks and modifications I've asked for from Bog Roll.

First off, the rapier. I didn't really know what it would turn out like, and I think I half-expected it to end up just being a curved rapier with a string on it. What you've given me is so much better than that, I literally can't even remember what I had in mind in the first place.

The armor is segmented and ornate and literally everything I wanted. Form-fitting, fashionable, probably-impractical-but-who-cares-cause-it-looks-awesome... And then you went and added little details like the choker, and the straps on the side, and the ring-thing holding the top together despite the leather cleavage. Goddamn, man, it's amazing.

And don't even get me started on how awesome the slightly-puffy shirt looks beneath the mostly-form-fitting armor. It really brings home the fact that she's a Bard, and Bards are all about looking frilly and goddamn fabulous. Because she looks goddamn fabulous. And I love her so much.
>>
File: late roman dwarf.png (1MB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
late roman dwarf.png
1MB, 788x1024px
Requesting a swarthy late roman dwarf.
He is dressed for war with helm, mail, shield, and spear. But he is also dressed for court in his best regalia. Red, purple, and gold sheath him.
His arms are as splendid as his clothes. His spear is hammered bronze, and the ash shaft is painted in a rainbow of rings down the length. His blue shield has a gold inlay of a labyrinth with a spider in the center with ruby eyes. The reinforcing bands of his helmet are decorated in gold and silver depicting fighting goats. Every buckle, clasp, and button is a precious metal or gem.
As for his physical form. He is less Tyrion and more young Robert Baratheon... but 4'8. With a luscious black curly beard meeting his chest.
>>
File: Sarynne.png (698KB, 1168x714px) Image search: [Google]
Sarynne.png
698KB, 1168x714px
Requesting an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!
>>
Requesting an image of a visual representation for a Stormcast Liberator modeled to look like a Dark Elf Executioner with the heads, weapons, and shields switched out. Perhaps with some of the Liberator's armor shaped in some areas to be more sharp and 'pointy', like the pauldrons and knee armor.
Thanks in advance.
>>
So if I posted a request in the last thread that didn't get fulfilled should I repost it here or will people still be looking at the old thread?
>>
Think it's a dick move to repost my request in this thread when it's already up in the other one? Because I'm fairly confident that thread's dying off.
>>
I'm confused as there are two of these draw threads. Should it be the other one or this one?
>>
>>51431058
>>51431094
>>51431116
This is the new drawthread. Repost your requests in this thread. Also you're probably a samefag but I'll reply to all three just on the off-chance that you're actually three separate newfags.
>>
File: pignatu2.png (277KB, 900x847px) Image search: [Google]
pignatu2.png
277KB, 900x847px
>>51431133
I know it's a new thread, but I often see drawanons posting art quoted to posts in the previous thread. Wasn't sure if they actively scan the old thread or if those are just pieces they already started before it died. Also, not samefag.

Also, I miss the old captcha where it would ask you to type funny words. I dislike this street sign shit. Now how will I get things like this?
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 2160x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 2160x1500px
Reposting my request here because the other thread seems to have ended up being left to die.
So I'd like a knight like the one pictured on left with his "mount", a lion mecha with a back-mounted cannon(pictured bottom right) standing heroically posed like the top right mspaint doodle. Or just the mech's head, flipped open on the top, with the knight standing scanning the horizon from the cockpit. Line art is preferred, but if you want to color it, I certainly wouldn't sperg out.
>>
File: 1485224591153.png (2MB, 1936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485224591153.png
2MB, 1936x1200px
Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.
>>
File: BeardedBaby.png (179KB, 493x597px) Image search: [Google]
BeardedBaby.png
179KB, 493x597px
Reposting my bearded baby request. Needs big bushy beard, hairy back and chest. Male. Caucasian.
>>
File: Talon.jpg (898KB, 1566x903px) Image search: [Google]
Talon.jpg
898KB, 1566x903px
Could I get art of my pathfinder character in dressed in her vigilante costume then again in her social attire?

Her social attire is that of a traveling scholar, robes with books and scrolls about her outfit as well as a pair of large round reading glasses. Her hair blond and bundled up in a bun like a librarian, and she acts rather demure or shy.

Her vigilante attire sees her in skintight leather armor, with a domino mask to hide her identity. This outfit also has a utility belt of pouches for all her tools/toys to deal with bad guys, as well as a collapsible grappling hook with a bundle of rope and she wields a pair of simple daggers. While in her vigilante costume she lets her hair down and flow loose, and her attitude is almost a complete 180 she is confident and brash.
>>
File: Brother Captain Sir Bastien.png (688KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Brother Captain Sir Bastien.png
688KB, 1000x1000px
I would love to see Sir Bastien, who I'm basically playing as a medieval Liam neeson in the first taken, except instead of his daughter, he's looking for his apprentice.
>>
>>51431706
Sounds like a bullshit double request to me.
>>
>>51431980
ya we heard your joke last thread.
>>
>>51431979
That's not a rose.
>>
>>51431979
Henry Cavill looks no bueno with that hair...
>>
>>51431979
Any relation to this guy?
>>
File: Sir Kay.jpg (1MB, 1874x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Kay.jpg
1MB, 1874x1021px
Requesting my masked aasimar paladin? He should have violet eyes, have a glow about him, and the shield should be all metal. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Red Wolves.png (2MB, 1322x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Red Wolves.png
2MB, 1322x1160px
Once more unto the breech

Requesting a space marine in mk8 armor holding a bow in a resting position, like the one on the bottom, but a lot less ornate, more crude and iron, but with that shape. He has a bunch of vertical black lines on his helmet, and has red fabric coming out like sleeves from under his pauldrons like on the right. Color scheme is on the right
>>
>>51432087
No relation but I'm thinking of using that image for some rogue knight wanting to mock the order of the rose now by being grotesque and using their coat of arms in his chest.

>>51432013
What is it then?
>>
ok so there's 2 drawthreads so I'll just link

>>51430054

anchor
>>
Could someone draw me a slutty werewolf please. Male preferred.
>>
>>51432584
Yiff in Hell, furfag.
>>
File: 1482706065204.jpg (772KB, 1736x1988px) Image search: [Google]
1482706065204.jpg
772KB, 1736x1988px
I'd like to see someone from the thread do their interpretation of an Alpha Legionaire Chaos Space Marine, with their armor being a mix of the Imperial and Chaos design styles with some of the Alpha Legion's own visual cues in there as well.

Basically, a Legionnaire in "modern" 40k Power Armor that looks like it was an updated, non-standard version of older designs, with some of the Chaos decorations (armor edging, arrows) but without mutations or TOO many spikes- at the same time not looking exactly the same as a Loyalist space marine.

Visual style might be a bit like the pic but with a bit more Chaos Marine armor style, especially for the helmet.Some scales and chains might be neat too. If someone wants to use the forge world alpha Legion designs for inspiration, that'd be cool too:

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99020187163_AlphaLegionUpgradeSet01.jpg

Thanks in advance if anyone considers it!
>>
Requesting a dragon hosting a tea party for its kobold minions. Hopefully it'll be fun to draw.
>>
>>51432584
No, go to /d/ or /b/ you'll probably be more likely to find someone who'll actually do it.
>>
File: _0a1480475535994.jpg (144KB, 1600x986px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1480475535994.jpg
144KB, 1600x986px
Requesting this with two Krieg soldiers.
>>
File: shadowrun pilot.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun pilot.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
migrating >>51392367

Requesting an orc fighter pilot with the facial aesthetic of ryan superimposed over the other one in any way possible standing in front of his fighter
>>
File: deadmau5 bard musical chimera.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
deadmau5 bard musical chimera.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
migrating >>51392374

I'd like to take the underlying design of the famous cube that joel uses during his performances, and proceed to turn it into some sort of magi tech/steampunk hybrid. I've included a few concept ideas in the pic, but really I figure it'd be more up to any anon's fancy.

I would like it to be mobile, hence the cart. That's about the only thing I'll nail down for specifics. Otherwise, I dunno, have fun?
>>
>>51417447
Modest bump
>>
File: Reffortom.jpg (236KB, 1260x1051px) Image search: [Google]
Reffortom.jpg
236KB, 1260x1051px
>>51430015
Requesting my half elf OC posing for a picture with his Efreet Friends-With-Benifits.
She's way taller than him, he's 6 feet tall and she's 9 feet.
I'll leave the pose up to the artist. Something cute. Not romantic.just cute.
>>
File: Robonun WIP.png (650KB, 1400x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Robonun WIP.png
650KB, 1400x1700px
Optimistic Anchor post.
>>
File: Reagan and Ned.png (3MB, 1300x1478px) Image search: [Google]
Reagan and Ned.png
3MB, 1300x1478px
>>51430015
Not sure which thread we're using so here goes?

Requesting a dialogue between these two characters, my eldritch knight and her ghostly companion.

Ghost: "A redhead and a ghost walk into a bar. Bartender says 'We don't serve spirits here'."

Knight: "You're awful, y'know that?"

Ghost: "It's even better because I don't drink."
>>
>>51433852
>>51432584
>>51430242
Bloody Christ, what is with all this autism this evening?
Friday night and people are feeling miserably alone?
>>
There was already a drawthread as before this, so whoever decided to make this just because muh bump limits not yet reached. Fuck you, you just made things messier.
>>
>>51433987
I really like the noses, you solved the "too big an area of the same colour" with a good shading, instead of just reddening the tip.
>>
File: Cethlenn's Death.png (5MB, 5000x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Cethlenn's Death.png
5MB, 5000x1580px
Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
Two sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.
>>
File: kid with the golden arm.jpg (3MB, 3012x1494px) Image search: [Google]
kid with the golden arm.jpg
3MB, 3012x1494px
Requesting a monastic wizard in golden robes, a masked helm, a clawed gauntlet on his off-hand, and an ornate bladed weapon from straps on his hip. He is part of a society of archaists turned mage hunters to police the exploitation of magical power.

Weapon hilts and Gauntlet on the left. Robes and Mask center. Patterning and colors right.
>>
File: 1485414221326.jpg (222KB, 1511x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1485414221326.jpg
222KB, 1511x2550px
Anchoring Aloh Coschsleive
>>
>>51433987
Probs not what you lookin for
>>
>>51433987
This dialogue has made me cringe every time I've read it.
>>
>>51434386
As it should to anybody outside that lame fantasy
>>
>>51434130
I'm not the artist, it's a piece a friend drew for me.
>>
>>51434031
Returning autism. No one does their shitty requests so they keep coming back and asking for their great idea to be drawn because it probably just got buried in all the inferior requests.
>>
Alrighty then I'd like to request some Metal elementals.
I'm trying to design a bunch of groups based off of the Five Elements and while I can come up with a bunch of wizards, races and general spooky things for the other elements.... I haven't been able to come up with anything for Metal. Other than the obvious metal-golem like things.
>>
>>51434357
I'll take it lol, thanks.

>>51434386
>>51434513
You don't have to like it, anons.
¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯
>>
>>51434031
Well you are here, so yes.
>>
File: 1484181001929.png (2MB, 1856x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1484181001929.png
2MB, 1856x1612px
Been a while sense I anchored this. Wonder if the draw friend is still around.
Hope so. He does good work.
>>
>>51434354
Yeah, that one is not moving anywhere anytime soon.
>>
>>51434386
>>51434513
agreed
>>
File: ashten.png (451KB, 820x662px) Image search: [Google]
ashten.png
451KB, 820x662px
Requesting a water genasi:
Clothes are desertwear like in the picture but with a scarf across his lower face and minus the beads
Gently-curving, light-blue lines curl around his clothes, more so on the sleeves
Facewise he's similar to the genasi in the pic, fairly young with eyes and skin of the same mid blue
At his belt is a dull shamshir in its sheathe

If I've missed any key details please tell me, thanks ^_^
>>
>>51434683
why do you say that?
>>
File: reference.png (497KB, 670x764px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
497KB, 670x764px
Requesting a fit female monk with a physique and outfit sort of like Korra in the reference, but with a face and hair like in the shadowrun portrait.
>>
>>51435075
Dang I was about to make a somewhat similar request.
>>
>>51435254
Don't let that Anon stop you. Unless you are feeling unsure about your the uniqueness of your character...
>>
>>51430242

You know, I've been following these threads for about half a year now, and this is one of my favorite drawings I've seen so far.
>>
>>51435360
I think it's pretty similar, a rich Undine Bard from a small plane heavily influenced by Arabian culture.
>>
File: 1485447895057.jpg (756KB, 1472x1813px) Image search: [Google]
1485447895057.jpg
756KB, 1472x1813px
Dropping anchor! The player got back to me, and described Richards features as "heavy and stern, partially melted".
>>
File: 1485544905546.jpg (16KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1485544905546.jpg
16KB, 223x226px
Reposting from the other thread.

Requesting a drawing of a character for one of my players!

The character they will be playing is a female tech preist with several major implants: Prosthetic lungs, a baleful eye, and a utility mechandrite. To capture their vision I have copied their physical description here and I hope someone will be inclined to gift us with some art.

"She is... Burly, and a bit on the short side. Though not muscular, she's, almost petite. If she wasn't covered in implants and cybernetics. Her skin is very pale. Her eyes are bright-ish green. With, the right one being the baleful one, which i want it to be RED, and bulky mechanical eye that very slightly glows eerily in the dark. And her hair is short, bit curly, and deep brown. boop."

I think they want something sort of like this.
>>
So thanks to a guy who has not realized about auto sage and some dumbass having to make a secondary thread, it just makes things confusing. Should I stick to one of the drawthreads, or I can post on both threads to try my luck???
>>
Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.
>>
In honor of John Hurt's passing, could I request a picture of him reprising his role as the Storyteller?
>>
File: 1484164240537.png (250KB, 624x435px) Image search: [Google]
1484164240537.png
250KB, 624x435px
Posting anchor for Noronoro, hope you're still at it.
>>
>>51435157
Because she's in chains :^)
>>
>>51436747
Thanks. I'm upset now
>>
>>51437320
I'm sorry, man. It's a shit thing to happen.
Pancreatic cancer is a bitch. It's a pity that that's what brought him down.
>>
>>51437320
Are you John hurt?
>>
Alright I hope this is the "right" drawthread to post in, seriously why are there two?

I'd like to request this mystery gunman, who was successful in a fight against a sororita and an IG, giving them a thumbs down.

As in the IG is lying dead ridden with bullet holes in a pool of blood and the sororita is injured and slumped to the ground still alive and holding on to her wounds.

And the gunman is about to runoff but is giving a thumbs down to the still alive SoB with the barrel of his gun still smoking.

Also the gun the gunman's holding is a fictional bullpup rifle:
>http://www.gameguides.cc/Article/UploadFiles/201512/2015122518123871.jpg
>>
I just found this thing on /co/ if y'all want to fug around with having a computer color things for you.
http://paintschainer.preferred.tech/
>>
>>51437687
Oh yeah, the thing that /a/ went nuts over.
>>
>>51434263
So a recoulored Amon ?
>>
>>51437367
They don't know yet what killed him.
>>
I see we have 2 threads, so do I post in both or what?
>>
>>51437879
It was a combination of time and cancer, I'd assume. Time kills everyone.
>>
>>51437898
I'm aware, just saying BBC news hasn't found out or released what exactly killed him yet.
>>
>>51437888
This is the only one that was linked from last thread, so I'm staying here.
>>
>>51437943
Oh okay then I'm going to delete my request from the other thread and post it here. Thanks.
>>
File: 20170127_232006.jpg (544KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_232006.jpg
544KB, 2896x2896px
Requesting my judge/jury/executioner warlock summoning a fistful of lightning!

He wears the armor on the right under a hooded cloak.
>>
>>51437888
I have no idea. Both OPs should kill themselves out of shame for allowing this to happen.
>>
File: unapproval.png (39KB, 550x993px) Image search: [Google]
unapproval.png
39KB, 550x993px
40K request; requesting two higher-class imperial officials who are the parents of an adolescent girl disapproving of her in trying to become a sister of battle/sororita.

The father; wearing and or looking like the uniform on the left, is face palming disappointingly and the mother; who's wearing the uniform on the right, is sternly and bluntly telling their daughter "No." With her arms crossed. Also just add the appropriate Imperial Military emblems and logos on the parent's uniforms; two-headed eagles, gold skulls, etc.

Plus the adolescent daughter would be holding a poster that's basically saying: "Join the sororitas, become a sister of battle." While also looking sad that her parents disapprove of it
>>
>>51437963
I'd say the other one should have to do so 'stead of this one--that thread was made purely out of spite, whereas this one's been made to be an actual drawthread.
>>
>>51438044
How was it made out of spite?
>>
>>51438044
The other one was made first...
If anything, this one seems to have been made out of spite...
>>
>>51438131
Yeah, but we was made before the other one had reached its bump limit.
>>
>>51438164
And the op of this one(you?) could have just waited until the other one reached that bump limit and then gone into that other thread. This one had no reason to be made.
>>
Everyone shut up, for fuck's sake it doesn't matter.
>>
>>51438188
Nah its not me. Im too lazy for that shit.
>>
>>51438218
Then why do you care?
Why does anyone care?
Christ, I'm having flashbacks to the way threads implode over on/vg/ because multiple people want the honor of starting a new thread and it's like...just, why?
>>
>>51438247
That sounds like that fun.

Hey guys this thread is made out of spite or whatever.
>>
>>51438247
I ask myself the same thing when everyone gets triggered over Charlotte.
>>
File: volcano-wallpaper-13.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
volcano-wallpaper-13.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
Requesting a female volcano themed Tiefling. Her skin is ash-grey with scattered growths resembling obsidian. Atop her head, the growths form horns more resembling stalactites and her eyes burn with fire. Her hands are covered in the same obsidian coating, forming claws and natural armor that continues to just before the elbow. Her legs are digitigrade with hooves and natural armor of the same material. Cracks in the obsidian glow as if magma is just beneath the surface. She has a long tail that ends in a smoldering tip. Her clothing is loose but worn and blackened, charred by her own heat.
>>
>>51438305
>>
File: Request.jpg (97KB, 400x676px) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
97KB, 400x676px
So, my request is for a split head shot of my Pathfinder Swashbuckler. Whenever in town, she dresses as the noble woman she grew up as. On adventures, she dresses as her male persona, which she took on to escape identification by her literally evil parents and culture (Cheliax anyone? o_o). Anyway, here we go:

Splitview picture of a man and a woman. Both are handsom.

Her hair is a dark blonde, brushed out, and artfully styled. It reaches just beyond her shoulders. His is short and black..

She has feminine makeup on. He has stubble on his jawline, and a mustache. Her eyebrows are thin and sculpted. His are a bit thicker, but not overly wild.

Her bone structure is delicate and lovely, while his is more masculine looking. They share the shape of their face, jawlines, and the positions of their eyes, nose, and mouth. Even the shapes of their green eyes are the same.

Held in his hand, just to the side of his face, is a wooden mask which would usually cover his lower face.
>>
File: Malek_Commission.png (4MB, 1250x750px) Image search: [Google]
Malek_Commission.png
4MB, 1250x750px
Requesting a warlock, performing the ritual to summon his familiar. The warlock is a man in his early twenties. He's physically lean and fair-skinned, with long brown wavy hair falling past his shoulders. His features are handsome and angular, and in spite of his time adventuring, his hair, mustache and goatee are kept neatly groomed. His eyes, a bright amber, are locked in deep concentration with a book, and though he appears otherwise young and healthy, dark circles under his eyes show he is unrested.

His clothing is finely made, but also sturdy and functional. He wears a brigandine coat of crimson-dyed leather, the length of which runs down to his thigh. A trio of small gilded rivets repeat in a pattern over the coat, fixing plates of steel inside. Brown leather straps run down the front of the coat to the waist, and visible from the sleeves and collar, creamy white fleece lines the inside. Underneath the brigandine, he wears a white linen shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Over brown leather breeches, work boots run up to his knees, laced seams along each outer side.

The book in his hand is ornate but very old, with elaborate gold etchings, some arcane symbols and some simply decorative flourishes, on a black, crumbling leatherbound cover. From his other hand, out and open, appear stirring motes of magical energy. He sits before a simple brass brazier, burning incense and herbs, from which white smoke billows and swirls, coalescing a few feet above the flames into the shape of an owl.
>>
File: Eliza.png (857KB, 1280x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Eliza.png
857KB, 1280x1163px
Requesting a black female half-dragon slave, bound in chains with her red dragon master roughly pulling on her chains. I would like only the claw of the dragon to be visible and I also believe that her clothing should preferably show some wear and tear and she should look rather filthy to convey how long she's been there. Her demeanor should also reflect one who has spent much time in this situation. However that may manifest itself I will leave up to your artistic interpretation, friend. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>51438695
>>
>>51438731
Yes?
>>
>>51438767
Your request is shit.
>>
>>51438788
That's your opinion. We'll let the artists decide.
>>
>>51438807
The artists won't decide for me, I think your request is shit whether or not it gets drawn.

Fetishy too.
>>
>>51438807
I am an artist, and your request is shit. Try with /d/ furfag, or pay somebody for that retarded fetish
>>
>>51438824
It's for a campaign.
>>
>>51438841
I didn't say it wasn't /tg/ related. I said it was shit and fetishy.
>>
>>51438695
>>>/furcadia/
>>
>>51438845
Well my players seem to like the idea. Different tastes I suppose.
>>
>>51438862
Your players are shit.

Fetishy too.
>>
>>51438873
You're just calling everything shit and fetishy while samefagging. I just realized I've been baited.
Woooo was it fun for you?
>>
>>51438901
Samefagging? You've been in a 1 on 1 discussion with me, idiot. What's to samefag?

I also genuinely believe your request and players are shit.

Fetishy too.
>>
>>51438901
Why are furries such fucking cancer? Jerk off on your own time, don't waste ours with your sad shit
>>
File: wee murderer.jpg (487KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
wee murderer.jpg
487KB, 1000x618px
Kindly requesting an image of an arcane familiar.

It's a slender mongoose made of an indigo, crystalline substance, like the figurine on the left crossed with the the weasel on the right. The image at the bottom has a full profile image of what a slender mongoose looks like. Preferably, it would be wearing a tiny backpack with little scrolls and wands it wields with its forepaws, but I would be most grateful for anything.
>>
File: IMG_0345.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>51430242
Looks like this thread is is winning out so ill put it here as well.

Slow progress because I keep tweaking, refining and changing things. Still, I'd rather not drag this out over a couple of months like I usualy do. Hopefully another update after work today.

>>51435432
Thats high praise thank you.

However I do welcome constructive criticism. So if anyone has anything to point out that im missing/ looks wrong, let me know.
>>
File: Bark.png (1MB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
Bark.png
1MB, 500x658px
Let this thread die we dont need two you stupid fucks.
>>
>>51439828

I know it's on page 3, but I'll bump it just to spite you.
>>
File: f04.jpg (178KB, 1280x1033px) Image search: [Google]
f04.jpg
178KB, 1280x1033px
/r/ing with one side being the IoM, and the other being the Eldar
>>
File: Gesani.png (261KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gesani.png
261KB, 608x800px
>>51435075
>>
>>51438011
I am going to find you

and I am going to undermine you in social situations
>>
>>51440409

A hero emerges. Not the hero we wanted. The one we needed.

That request is bad. For so many reasons. Mary Sue character backstory of having parents when everyone is is an orphan. The thoughtless uniform reference pic of BAD art with inappropriate uniform styles for 40k. The stilted and cliched my parents don't want me to join a religious cult of battle nuns trope. And on and on.

I've tried to held the poor lad but he doesn't give a fuck. Posts the same bad reference request every fucking time like a clock.
>>
>>51440322
Thanks m8, you're the best
>>
>>51441194
>cliched my parents don't want me to join a religious cult of battle nuns trope
Literally where else has this been done?
It IS a shit idea, though.
>>
File: IMG_0210.png (535KB, 465x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.png
535KB, 465x553px
Requesting a dwarven wizard wearing scale armor (make it look all dwarven like pic related), he wears normal pants and boots, and his robe is more of a Jedi robe (drapey, almost reaches the ground, with a big hood) tied close with a belt of dwarven design at the waist, above the waist the robe falls open revealing the scale mail that isn't covered by his beard. He also wears a cape. A hand axe of dwarven design is tucked into his belt at his right side, a leather pouch hangs from the belt on his left side. His staff (which he holds in his left hand) is made of hard wood and of the normal wizarding kind (you can use Gandalfs staff as reference).
His face is of fair complexion, he has bright blue eyes and jet black hair and a well kept beard coming down to about chest level, on his head he wears a big pointy hat of the wizard kind (again, use Gandalf as reference).
He is of Nobel descent, his clothes reflect this, he wears bits and pieces of jewellery, most significant his family's signet ring on his right hand (also his spell focus). Overall he looks rather stout and more of a fighter than a wizard.
Make him look like a proper battle Mage.

If you plan on using colour, use a dark blue and purple colour scheme, with bits of gold or silver trim.

If you feel like it, draw his 3 servants aswell. Random dwarves, what they look like is up to you.

Much of thanks to anyone willing to do this!
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (189KB, 525x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
189KB, 525x445px
Requesting an all female dwarf punk group. Vocals, guitar, drums, and bass. Grunge is acceptable too.
>>
File: fight like girl.jpg (277KB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fight like girl.jpg
277KB, 790x1200px
>>51435241
>>
File: bug request.png (469KB, 1174x788px) Image search: [Google]
bug request.png
469KB, 1174x788px
>>51423885

Bumping this request.
>>
>>51439772
That skirt looks amazing. Also, thanks for being willing to remove her pants! The whole thing is looking beautiful - and like I commented a while back, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I realized that you were the one who picked up my request, and am more than willing to wait as long as it takes.
>>
>>51439772
I love the way you mixed a sword and violin bow. Simply amazing
>>
>>51439772
Constructive criticism: the violin looks incredibly lopsided. The far side needs to be wider, because as-is it looks almost like half a violin.
>>
>>51431499
Bumping!
>>
File: 1485476161364.jpg (107KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485476161364.jpg
107KB, 800x1200px
Bumping from last thread

This German Warmage mercenary. Heromachine is a bit limiting, so the peg leg took a bit of creativity. Due to its limitations, I also can't make him look older. He's supposed to look around 70 years old. Finally, that's not a bible. That's a magic tome bound in dragonhide.
>>
File: Eilistraee activists.jpg (141KB, 588x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Eilistraee activists.jpg
141KB, 588x1094px
Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.
>>
>>51431528
Daily bump
>>
>>51432908
>Alpha
Bump
>>
>>51443301
OR here, noice. Thank you.
>>
File: Tanks_your_weapons.jpg (105KB, 594x857px) Image search: [Google]
Tanks_your_weapons.jpg
105KB, 594x857px
Requesting this with a Krieg tank operator with the text saying "Armor, your weapons."
>>
I'd like to request a little red dragon with a torn left wing chasing after a small rodent like a rat or something, please and thank you!
The dragon has dark green, almost blue eyes, and the horns on his head look more like spikes from a porcupine.
>>
File: baby.png (62KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
baby.png
62KB, 300x360px
>>51431603
>>
>>51446978
Ha, looking good chay
>>
>>51444018
I can't tell if that's the case or just a result of the slight curve in a violin making it look like that, which can result in that illusion IRL-it could be harder to see there because of a lack of shading right now.
>>
File: WIP.jpg (329KB, 889x1170px) Image search: [Google]
WIP.jpg
329KB, 889x1170px
>>51435712
WIP, I will attempt coloring but here's lineart in case you want another attempt
>>
>>51438485

Alright, got something going on this, feeling good about it so it will probably get finished.
>>
Can I get some lightsaber designs?
I'm finding it hard to come up with what one looks like because they just seem so... simple. It's just a metal tube with a laserbeam coming out an end.
Sometimes it's got a neat curve but that's as fancy as they get.
>>
File: lightsaber.jpg (11KB, 186x527px) Image search: [Google]
lightsaber.jpg
11KB, 186x527px
>>51447776
They're sci-fi tubes with laserbeams.
>>
>>51433852
If I had any skill in art, I would love to draw this. Sorry that I don't. And that the other anons are mean.
>>
I doubt anybody would want to draw this bunch of misfits, as it's multiple characters, but after our first session of a new campaign yesterday... Jesus, I just want to write this up to have it on paper, what the hell do people think when they see us roll up?

We have a 7ft tall wall of muscle, half orc, no hair, not even eyebrows. He wears a suit that's a little small on his bulging muscles; he almost definitely stole it.

We have a 6-7ft tall warforged made of wood and metal. His face has 'indents' or depressions in a roughly eye shape where the eyes would be, and a vertical line splitting the two metal plates that are his face (which are his real sensors). He wears a hooded cloak to cover up how unusual he looks.

We have Farso, the wizard. He has a Freddie moustache, and a brown afro. Besides that he's just a cool dude. Honestly, we didn't get much description on him yet besides this.

We have a swashbuckling drow man, with long pale blond hair to his chest. He's a fancy swashbuckler and should be portrayed as such, with a fancy rapier.

We have a tiefling war cleric, cloistered, who is most definitely the most sensible of the group. I don't recall exactly what she looked like annoyingly. A cleric-y teifling would be acceptable at this point.

We have a wood elf ranger with long unevenly cut hair. She is probably glaring at the drow.

Finally, we have the twins. Nick is lean and muscular but hides it under sandy robes, and has bronze hair, olive brown skin and deep brown eyes He wields a maul disguised as a staff. His sister Nikki is much the same in terms of appearance, except she is thin and attractive in a green dress, no muscle at all.

In terms of poses, the only request I'd have is that Nick is brofisting the half orc, whilst Nikki looks at the half orc in despair.

>tl;dr
>half orc barbarian in a suit man
>warforged in a cloak
>afro wizard man
>drow swashbuckler man
>tiefling cleric woman
>wood elf ranger woman
>muscle cleric man and his skinny twin woman
>>
>>51447894
Exactly, and I can't seem to come up with an interesting enough idea for one.
They're just tubes! It doesn't matter what they look like, only what you can do with them.
>>
>>51448022
Well. Most lightsabers are designed to reflect an element of their wielder's personality. Dooku's curved lightsaber was curved beacuse Dooku (actually Christopher Lee, but it transferred over to the character) was a fencer. Windu's was purple because Sam Jackson wanted his to stick out. One of the Legends characters was a Mon Calamari, so their lightsaber was made to look like a stick of coral from their homeworld. Another one was ex-royalty, so her lightsaber hilt was carved out of the tooth of a creature considered sacred or something by her people.

What's the personality of your lightsaber's wielder?
>>
File: DU Lightsaber.jpg (197KB, 2003x2076px) Image search: [Google]
DU Lightsaber.jpg
197KB, 2003x2076px
>>51447776
Some time ago I was commissioned for a series of Star Wars characters, including a Rakatan Sith, this was the Long Handled Lightsaber I designed for him.
>>
>>51447776
Well, just take any weapon, and light saber that shit. You could even make a crossbow that would shoot an energy bolt out of the crystal.
>>
>>51448213
Yes. Yes you can.
>>
>>51448068
I've been describing them to the group as tricky and somewhat aggressive mostly.
>>
>>51439772
You gonna add the pegs to the violin later? Cause violins have pegs. That's how you tune them.
>>
>>51446906

on it.
>>
>>51448337
Thank you so much, you're making me happy. <3
>>
>>51448306
For aggressivity, blades around the emitter, perhaps? Like Malgus' lightsaber? Tricky is harder to get across in a lightsaber, but you could have a two-phase saber, where the length of the blade can be altered. Another alternative would be to describe their fighting style - there's a lightsaber fighting style called Grakata or something that involves turning the blade off and then back on again as a way to bypass a parry and the like (it's kinda like the Jedi version of iaido. Except not at all, really).
>>
>>51448402
I was actually looking into the two-phase lightsabers.
I was thinking that would be a pretty tricky way to fight; shifting the size of the blade in combat and keeping the enemy on their toes.
>>
>>51448456
Another option, if you wanted to really be hard as hell to fight, would be to go full-on "fuck you trying to block me" and wield a lightwhip, which were notorious for being nearly impossible to fight against, except by an incredibly skilled blademaster.

Also, the fighting style I mentioned earlier is called Trakata, not Grakata. Grakata is a weapon in Warframe. My bad.
>>
>>51432145
>Bump
>>
Requesting a rendition of this painting in Wh30k, change the background to a bridge of an Imperial battleship, change Caesar for the Emperor and Vercingetorix for Eldrad (he won't be mounted).
A what if there was no Horus Heresy scenario.
>>
>>51446508
>Krieg tank operator
> tanker
> Krieg
You make me sad
>>
>>51447123
Honey, I don't know what you did these last weeks, but your lines are getting amazing. I love you, please keep it up and continue giving me orgasms
>>
>>51446508
Make it Armageddon Steel Legion man. Krieger's barely operate tanks.
>>
>>51448511
>>51448634
But the steel legion isn't based off second and third reich Germany.
>>
>>51448472
Lightwhips seem very impractical.
>>
File: warlock.png (590KB, 1300x1400px) Image search: [Google]
warlock.png
590KB, 1300x1400px
>>51447509
>>51438485

Started to sag at the end, apologies.
>>
>>51448973
Not the OR but this is really nice!!
>>
>>51447509
>>51448973
OR here- wow, before I even knew it, you delivered! Thank you so much, this is a very cool depiction. No worries about sagging, anon.
>>
File: Wehrmacht.jpg (221KB, 856x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wehrmacht.jpg
221KB, 856x768px
>>51448691
I'm pretty sure it's based on nazi germany, whereas krieg is based on prussia
>>
>>51446978
OR here
Thanks, mang. 10/10 best bearded baby.
>>
>>51449273
On the wiki page for them it says they're based off the Imperial German Army of World War I and the Wehrmacht of World War II.
>>
>>51449273
Krieg is based off of WW1 German Empire, I know that for sure.
>>
File: tgdrakechase.png (402KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
tgdrakechase.png
402KB, 1000x666px
>>51448374
you're very welcome. i'm not done yet but I'm posting a wip b/c I may or may not be heading out for the night soon. if i end up staying in i'll finish it in an hour or so.. if not ill finish tomorrow. i'll give a heads up tho.

btw lemme know if this is the kind of head spikes you wanted or not
>>
>>51449881
Oh my gods this is perfect! Even if you end up not finishing it I'm already very happy with it. Thank you so much, this really brightens my day!
>>
Hey draw thread! I'd like to request a gnome male working in a forge too large for his size, please! He's still a sort of young fella with wild brown hair, at some spots maybe it's a bit burned? He also has greyish blue eyes. Whether you want it to look cute and/or hilarious is up to you, I'd only humbly request that he has a small bent and slightly rusty armlet. Thanks for anyone taking time for this, and have a great evening!
>>
>>51437957
Bump.
>>
I hope no one minds e linking to my request here as this thread is more alive than the other one

>>51432639
>>
>>51436747
Going to bump this, as it's been a day.
>>
File: NoThisIsAnAxe.png (160KB, 1900x1180px) Image search: [Google]
NoThisIsAnAxe.png
160KB, 1900x1180px
Anyone want a quick sketch in the next couple hours?
>>
File: mongoose.jpg (134KB, 650x388px) Image search: [Google]
mongoose.jpg
134KB, 650x388px
>>51439666
if you like it anon, I'll clean it up and add color. That way the "crystalline" texture will show more!

Also this is the first time I've been in these threads, and sorry if this is a stupid question, but what does it mean when you say "anchoring"?
>>
>>51452516
Well if you're offering, I'd be super appreciative of a quick sketch of this>>51431499
>>
>>51438305

Bumping this.
>>
>>51436520
Bump
>>
>>51452726
I will make an attempt.

>>51452833
>Bump
?
>>51436520
>I can post on both threads to try my luck
Nobody can stop you.
>>
>>51434194
bump
>>
>>51452889
As I said earlier, I appreciate it. Here's hoping the thread's still around in the AM.
>>
>>51452704
This is really great! Lookit his little stumpers!! Thank you so much for doing this; I love it so far!

Anchoring is something that requesters do when they have a WIP the artist posted for them; when they move threads, they post the WIP as an anchor for the artist to reply to with more updates or to know the requester is still around. So if this thread died before you finished, I would post this cutie as an anchor in the next thread!
>>
>>51452889
Sorry wrong post
>>51436708
Meant this one
>>
Requesting a little girl witch with an oversized hat drifting around a corner on a broomstick like she's in Initial D. Because this is a thing that actually happened in our campaign and now we're trying to parse out the mechanics of broomstick racing as a sport/'buying' the initial D OSTs.
>>
An odd request, I need a picture of a man holding two curved swords, one pointing up and the other down, looking up "blade dancer" gives an idea of what I'm looking for. Thanks.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 261x193px
Could someone recreate this wood elf miniature in illustrated form?

Sorry for the crappy quality image, it's the best version I could find. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: larger.png (269KB, 540x398px) Image search: [Google]
larger.png
269KB, 540x398px
>>51453266
Here's a slightly larger pic.
>>
>>51438695
Bumping
>>
File: references.png (2MB, 1525x752px) Image search: [Google]
references.png
2MB, 1525x752px
Requesting the man at left in the clothes depicted at center, and, optionally, the breastplate at right as well.
>>
File: ref.png (4MB, 1977x1215px) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
4MB, 1977x1215px
Requesting a female ninja with a shadow/lightning motif.
>>
>>51438354

Bumping!
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of CLOTHES he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
File: DamnIDroppedMyKeys.png (271KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DamnIDroppedMyKeys.png
271KB, 1200x800px
>>51452726
>>51431499
Here you are.
I think I did alright with the knight.
The mount... meh.
I hope you like it.
>>
File: couple reference.jpg (722KB, 1924x1596px) Image search: [Google]
couple reference.jpg
722KB, 1924x1596px
I hope no one minds if I can make this type of request in this thread, but.

May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking in a snowy day.
>>
File: myrl gat.png (2MB, 1400x1980px) Image search: [Google]
myrl gat.png
2MB, 1400x1980px
Looking for someone to do my gnoll barbarian. She's an 8ft tall juggernaut of muscle, wearing dwarven-forged lorica segmentata and an English flat cap over a plain-looking shirt and skirt. She has a dull-coloured cloak and a fierce-looking falchion on her side.

For a pose, maybe her drinking wine from a bottle that looks small in her gigantic man hands.
>>
>>51449928

Hey there! I ended up needing to go after all so I will finish your pic when I get home this afternoon. I'm really happy that you like it so far!
>>
File: References dot jay pee gee.jpg (80KB, 648x352px) Image search: [Google]
References dot jay pee gee.jpg
80KB, 648x352px
I'll probably come up with a different request after this round of reposting but here goes:

Ratfolk boss getting hit by a trap that the kobold has placed by accident. Something non-lethal and comedic, like a dart filled with sleep toxin or something similar.
>>
>>51447123
Ah, I like it! I've not been able to get in touch with the player once again though, so if he has anything he wants changing then I don't know.
>>
File: doc.jpg (207KB, 703x396px) Image search: [Google]
doc.jpg
207KB, 703x396px
Reposting again!

Yo, drawpeople. I'm gonna be playing in a while and would love to get a drawing of my character.
He's a doctor gone rogue, or a rogue gone doctor. Used to cut people up for black market organ trade, but has since dropped his shady ways and moved on to being an actual doc. It's a fantasy game and rogues benefit a lot from knowing anatomy.

Either way, his face is in the reference. He's wearing standart adventurey looking leather pants, boots and a white shirt. On top he has a sort of weird fishnet coat that you can see in the reference as well. I'd like the top of the coat to be non-fishnet, more like a leather duster, while the bottom part (from the belt line and down) to be like in the picture (with the most-bottom being full as well).

He's wielding a scalpel.
Have fun with it, make him do a jojo pose or whatever. Thanks in advance, /tg/!
>>
>>51454854
Holy shit you're weird.
>>
>>51447905
It's okay Anon. I still love you.
>>
>>51454865
Still waayyyyy better than my many attempts. I dig it. Thanks!
>>
File: mongoose_clean.jpg (94KB, 650x396px) Image search: [Google]
mongoose_clean.jpg
94KB, 650x396px
>>51452917
Ahh that makes sense, thanks! and you're welcome, he was very fun to draw. I'm excited to give him some color tomorrow.
>>
>>51456694
You're welcome.
>>
>>51449553
The wiki page is wrong. Nothing about Krieg other than the nomenclature is German. The uniforms are french, the gas masks are german, the names are german, the tactics are also more french than anything else. As is the callous disregard for the lives of their soldiers but Italy is a close second on that one.
>>
File: IMG_4981.jpg (59KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4981.jpg
59KB, 300x400px
Greetings drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!
>>
File: North American Warrior.png (371KB, 520x492px) Image search: [Google]
North American Warrior.png
371KB, 520x492px
Requesting a man with the hair and facial features of the guy on the right, painted like the Indian on the bottom left, wearing the armor on the top right. Since I couldn't find a decent picture of the armor, here's the description.

>On the breast was a plate of brass, thirteen inches long, six broad at the upper end and five at the lower. This plate appears to have been cast, and is from one-eighth to three thirty-seconds of an inch in thickness. It is oval in form. Below the breastplate, and entirely encircling the body, was a belt composed of brass tubes,each four and a half inches in length and three-sixteenths of an inch in diameter, arranged longitudinally and close together, the length of the tube being the width of the belt. The tubes are of thin brass, cast upon hollow reeds, and were fastened together by pieces of sinew. This belt was so placed as to protect the lower parts of the body below the breastplate
>>
>>51445111
>>51431528
Bump
>>
>>51453166
I'd love to try this! I can't deliver a sketch very soon though, I'm sorry. I'm currently traveling home from a convention, the journey is long and I might be too tired to start drawing the day I get back, but I'll do my best to get something up asap.
>>
>>51448496
>Vercingetorix
The guy's name always sounds like an evil videogame dragon/enemy/boss NPC doesn't it?
>>
>>51462073
V, X, and Z are 'villainous' letters. I'm not sure why and it's something I've always been curious about.
>>
File: _0a1484626539574.png (401KB, 768x909px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1484626539574.png
401KB, 768x909px
>>51457826
While you're right about that, Krieg will forever be Imperial space Nazi's to me.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (763KB, 1771x1633px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
763KB, 1771x1633px
Requesting a dismounted Chaos Varanguard character, bit of a Chaos Warrior on steroids.

>1 I would like these proportions for the figure, ridiculously broad with immense bulk, like another layer of muscle and fat grew over him.

>2 Wearing Varanguard style armor, I tried to get as many clear references as I could find. In addition to the normal Varanguard armor, he also has a big mantle of fur mounted on his shoulders that's taller than his head.
>3 He wears a helmet like this.
>4 Weapons. He wields a ginormous mace and a very spikey shield useful in impaling enemies upon it like the shrike.
>>
>>51462119
>I'm not sure why and it's something I've always been curious about.

Letter pronunciation contains symbolism, you know.

It's why "M" and "D" are so often used by heroes or gentle-folk, because the letters themselves are often the first sounds a baby can make, and babies are adorable.
>>
>>51435241
eyyy, got a source on that korra ref?
>>
>>51433852
Two day bump.
>>
>>51443481
Bump
>>
>>51462496
Not him but I /think/ this is the artist.
http://iahfy.tumblr.com/tagged/iahfyart
>>
>>51432908
Bump?
>>
File: HakanReferanceImage.png (564KB, 1596x860px) Image search: [Google]
HakanReferanceImage.png
564KB, 1596x860px
Requesting a character from my current 5e game.

Basically what's in the ref image, but give the guy a slightly longer red beard, big fluffy wolf/bear fur trim on his collar and the tops of his worn leather boots, with the coat thicker and dark blue instead of brown, and dark red pants. Also if you could not do the engraving on the other plates of his armor in the reference, just the flag painted on the center plate.

Pose is up to you. If you feel like doing any sort of background, a frozen tundra would be nice but isn't necessary by any means.

Thanks
>>
File: 1476436813440.jpg (277KB, 870x790px) Image search: [Google]
1476436813440.jpg
277KB, 870x790px
>>51462635
thanks! fucking christ I knew I saw this person's art everywhere and now I've found the source.
>>
>>51430015
Getting back into tabletop after a few years absense, hoping someone will draw me a glaive wielding mountain dwarf that has a giant mustache instead of the regular beard and is also seaworthy!
>>
File: collage.png (727KB, 738x610px) Image search: [Google]
collage.png
727KB, 738x610px
im looking for a drawing of a squat prince (the warhammer 40k equivalent of dorfs) So things include some kind of very ornate circlet (forgot to add it to the collage but i dont think its that necessery) a relatively young face (he's only 150 and they live to 500) although scarrings and all that is free range considering he fled the tyranid attack instead of staying there to fight.

For the clothes i coulnt find much but any kind of warhammer 40k-type armour would be fine as long as it looks dwarven (mastercraft, runes, etc) Something like in the pic.

For the weapons pictured he has a power-hammer-shotgun, a squat-made Boltrevolver (something like the gun in the left down corner but with a revolving chamber and the size of the gun above it), and a "squat recycles" wich is a blunderbuss made to be filled with anything and then uses powerweapon technology to fire it.

I would like some kind of cheery look for him since he is also mainly a diplomatic kind of character.

Also would be great if everything was liberally contained runes and stuff. he's royalty after all.
>>
>>51463202
Bit o'advice, artists are more likely to pick up yer request if you have a reference picture. Even if you think it's a bad one it's still better than nothing.
>>
File: 1378591010606s.jpg (6KB, 250x157px) Image search: [Google]
1378591010606s.jpg
6KB, 250x157px
>>51463202
Akin to this, without the con and maybe lighter armor such as leather and mail. Naval adventure game.
>>
>>51462803
Oh also the sword should be about 2/3rds as long as it is in the image and is worn edge-up like a Japanese sword.
>>
File: Elayne Outfit.jpg (243KB, 1493x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Elayne Outfit.jpg
243KB, 1493x1201px
I'd like a picture of my nerdy D&D Wizard.

Elayne has pale skin, very slightly sallow from spending the vast majority of her time indoors with her precious scrolls and spell-tomes. Her hair is long, straight, and very dark brown, such that it almost looks black in the right light. To contrast, however, Elayne’s eyes are a bright, piercing green, sparkling and full of life.
She wears a deep reddish-brown robe with a mantle on her shoulder, kept open at the front, with the hem of both the mantle and robe sporting arcane symbols embroidered into them in rich golden thread. Beneath the robe, she wears a white turtleneck shirt and black pants, with a dark brown leather corset and large boots.
She has three belts around her waist: one thick belt, with two smaller belts clipped to the bottom of it. The thick belt is festooned with bags and pouches containing her spell components, while the smaller belts contain magical items: her spellbook and several scroll-cases on the left, and a half-dozen assorted wands on the right. In addition to this, she has a pair of thin rectangular glasses that she wears perched on her nose.
>>
File: IMG_4881.png (1MB, 1230x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4881.png
1MB, 1230x1026px
Requesting a Star Wars clone trooper medic gone rogue after Order 66. Like all Clone Troopers he looks like a young Temura Morrison the actor that plays Jango Fett which all the clones are cloned from. With a high and tight hair cut. Goatee and gray double zipper high collar jump suit like Robert Deniro in HEAT. Star Wars medical patch on jumpsuit. Thank you for taking a peek!
>>
File: IMG_3037.jpg (57KB, 480x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3037.jpg
57KB, 480x754px
Requesting a fallen Sister of Battle for Black Crusade.

Her face has been mutated so that her lower jaw resembles that of a Zerg Hydralisk, with sharp teeth and mandibles.

She wears carapace armour that is flesh-fused to her body.

Anything else can be referred to the related pic and any artistic licence you want to go with.

Thanks for reading!
>>
File: Aloh.jpg (141KB, 1071x1178px) Image search: [Google]
Aloh.jpg
141KB, 1071x1178px
>>51434354
Alright anon, I swear I had something bigger planned for an actual background, but it just literally proved too much for me. Hope this is enough, and I'm sitting here laughing that you actually picked up that name, good look man.
>>
>>51433013
Bump
>>
>>51433035
bump
>>
Requesting the girl in white hair holding up a handgun in a cute pose.
>>
Bump

>>51432639
>>51432639
>>51432639
>>
>>51436747
Working on this
>>
>>51468160
Thanks. I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>51437957
Bump.
>>
>>51468225
Posting from other thread because apparently there's 2 drawthreads?????
>>
File: Goodbye Storyteller.jpg (280KB, 1625x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye Storyteller.jpg
280KB, 1625x2362px
>>51468202
>>51436747
Here mate.
I'm surprised this wasn't done before. He will be truly missed. Hope you like it
>>
>>51469071
Shit, that's great, Pilgrim. Thank you very much.
>>
>>51469079
Always a pleasure, Anon
>>
>>51453266
>>51453287
Bump!
>>
>>51453723
Bump
>>
File: 1481691712603.jpg (70KB, 409x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481691712603.jpg
70KB, 409x400px
Not a draw request, but a question in general.

Have any fan-works ever been published by an official publisher and the artist has made money?

How do artists "break in" to the industry and make money from publishers?

Example: Somebody writes/draws a comic for free and it takes off with fans (eg: 40k) and so Games Workshop publishes it? For example by sponsoring and making it bigger, longer and more detailed.
>>
>>51470478
I know of some artists from the The Dark Eye community who were making high quality pics of peoples characters in the official forum and later got hired by the company.

I guess you have to get the publishers attention by doing a good job.
>>
>>51438305
Bump
>>
File: lowINTminion.png (481KB, 984x800px) Image search: [Google]
lowINTminion.png
481KB, 984x800px
>>51455590
>>
>>51470688
I see, any pictures of theirs you can show me?

Or links or whatever?
>>
>>51454974
Bumping.
>>
>>51471253
Thanks anon!
>>
>>51438354

Bumping
>>
File: Smile 5.png (229KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
Smile 5.png
229KB, 386x386px
>>51443905
>thanks for being willing to remove her pants!
Oh wow
>>
>>51448402
Trakata.
Career in FFG Star Wars when?
>>
File: mongoose_final.jpg (159KB, 700x419px) Image search: [Google]
mongoose_final.jpg
159KB, 700x419px
>>51457188
and finished!
>>
File: Referendum.png (2MB, 2059x692px) Image search: [Google]
Referendum.png
2MB, 2059x692px
Anyone willing to draw a gnome artificer putting the finishing touches on his clockwork mouse? Prefer the style of gnome on the left, clockwork mouse is just a suggestion, but any small animal would do just fine!
>>
File: yorick_by_albertoorso-dafc8fc.jpg (96KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
yorick_by_albertoorso-dafc8fc.jpg
96KB, 1024x724px
Requesting an undertaker character based of Yorick from LoL.
He is a big man, with the facial features of Yorick.
He wears an armored greatcoat beneath a cloak seemingly woven of mist. His eyes are black as the void, no white in them.
Thanks in advance
>>
I'd like to request a nerdy Orc teenager (scrawny but with definitely visible muscles, because he is still an Orc - maybe based on an elongated goblin kinda look?).

Ideally he'd be wearing a ridiculously oversized wizard hat, sleeveless robes that are open in the chest (with pants on), and carrying a knobbly staff.

He's a teenaged Orc who wants to become a Real Wizard and is incredibly inept at actually doing so.
>>
Why is there two drawthreads?
>>
>>51450012
Bumpybumparooo!
>>
>>51466275
This more than o ever thought I would get from this request, so thank you very much!
>>
>>51473212
Thank you so much! I love this watercolory look.
>>
File: IMG_20170118_194406.jpg (992KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_194406.jpg
992KB, 1564x1564px
Requesting this Ambiguously Mediterranean man in either of these outfits but with a 40k spin on it. Something an acolyte to an Inquisitor would wear. Would also like if you can make him appear younger. Like late teens early twenties
>>
>>51476645

Because mods didn't kill one when two were made at approx the same time.
>>
>>51479257
>/tg/
>Mods
>>
File: Flowerknight.png (608KB, 919x900px) Image search: [Google]
Flowerknight.png
608KB, 919x900px
>>51431979
>>
File: eargdwtsgdrf.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
eargdwtsgdrf.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
Here comes another 'spot the difference' update!..
>>
File: Hell yeah, motherfucker.jpg (121KB, 960x473px) Image search: [Google]
Hell yeah, motherfucker.jpg
121KB, 960x473px
>>51479806
Pegs on the violin, shape of the violin, patterning on the bracers, actual boots, more detail on the armor in general, a bit of extra details for the pleated skirt, and a slight modification of how the cloak billows around her legs.

I may or may not keep the current WIP open in a separate tab so I can kinda just stare at it in utter awe, because goddamn Bog Roll she's utterly stunning.

I love the bracers that you settled on, they fit perfectly with the rest of her armor! The boots look amazing too, especially the top bit with the slit to pull them on and fasten them up, and the laces to hold them together.

Only comment: would it, by any chance, make sense to add a bit of the engraving and patterning from the armor onto the bottom half of the boots, to make them fit more with the rest of her outfit? Or do you think that would be too much?
>>
File: Something perverted.png (153KB, 657x821px) Image search: [Google]
Something perverted.png
153KB, 657x821px
>>51479806
I like the way the design naturally draws one's eyes to the tiddies.
>>
>>51461713
>>51431528
Bump
>>
>>51436708
Bump
>>
File: FirstKissu.jpg (281KB, 1171x1171px) Image search: [Google]
FirstKissu.jpg
281KB, 1171x1171px
>>51447123
>>51455646
Hey all set, hope he likes it but let me know if they want any (minor) changes

>>51448527
Ahh thanks anon, I will keep practicing
>>
File: qweqwe213123.jpg (859KB, 1280x2250px) Image search: [Google]
qweqwe213123.jpg
859KB, 1280x2250px
>>51434669
still alive! sorry about that
>>
Bump

>>51432639
>>51432639
>>
>>51437957
Bump.
>>
>>51483885
Oh cool! Good to see you anon. Looking amazing as ever.
>>
>>51468402
Bump
>>
File: rogue clone medic.png (472KB, 800x807px) Image search: [Google]
rogue clone medic.png
472KB, 800x807px
>>51463619
>>
>>51483885
I want to fuck that snake woman.
>>
>>51453266
>>51453287
Bump
>>
>>51462241
Bumping.
>>
File: Barkbarian.png (420KB, 890x900px) Image search: [Google]
Barkbarian.png
420KB, 890x900px
>>51453287
>>
>>51488177
Thanks!
>>
>>51438354

Bumps
>>
>>51486575

Really great thank you very much!
>>
>>51463210
bump
>>
File: references.jpg (365KB, 2000x1736px) Image search: [Google]
references.jpg
365KB, 2000x1736px
I really need some sort of simple grunt-ish mech design, basic military stuff. I'd like it to have a "visor head", as described, while the shape should be similar to the other examples.

Being a grunt suit, it shouldn't have too much of an explosive design, the body following along the line of the attached examples.

To convey the size better, it'll have approximately 8 meters of height and also have slightly bigger legs and feet compared to the torso, as if to mitigate the square-cube law.

No need for weaponry and no need to color it too. All in all, please try to follow those cues but other than that, feel free to go crazy.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485872747236.jpg (16KB, 540x668px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485872747236.jpg
16KB, 540x668px
>>51487474
Sorry, she's married to a Golem
>>
File: big banana.jpg (18KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
big banana.jpg
18KB, 400x242px
>>51490313
>>
>>51491030
Now now, Anon, he's a golem. They're modular.
so it's 2banana.
>>
>>51491073
>>
File: Elves Are Not Lewd.jpg (34KB, 600x206px) Image search: [Google]
Elves Are Not Lewd.jpg
34KB, 600x206px
>>51491127
>>
File: Biotic01 - Copy.png (2MB, 1003x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Biotic01 - Copy.png
2MB, 1003x1380px
Hi. Would it be possible for someone to please make her face a little paler so it matches the rest of the body? And also make her hair darker? Thank you!
>>
>>51482967
Thanks drawfriend, its amazing! I showed it to my player.
He said: "Alright, personally, I would’ve had him a little bulkier, but other than that, I think it looks great."

Another player: "Nice touch on the spell components/potions there. It’s a nice splash of colour to contrast with the blue clothing. Or something like that. I dunno, I’m no eye for colour. Everything goes really nicely though, props to our drawfriend"
>>
>>51492043
Nice made-up convo, my lad
>>
>>51492675
Why do you disbelieve that i can copy and paste an online conversation?
>>
>>51493025
Shut up
>>
>>51492675
Just because you have no friends doesnt mean everyone else is lying about theirs, anon.
>>
I guess I try requesting in this thread too since there are two threads up.
>>51475493
>>
>>51453723
>>51470445
Bump
>>
>>51463429
Really belated bump, but bump nonetheless.
>>
File: Berserk.png (236KB, 866x800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk.png
236KB, 866x800px
>>51459639
WIP
what type of armor is that?
>>
>>51447962
Bump.

Tiefling is dressed like j traditional cleric and has straight gazelle horns and a tail.
>>
>>51493862
Goodness
>>
>>51479456
Ha. I love it. Thank you based anon. His expression is priceless
>>
I guess we'll head to the other thread until it bumps off too

>>51423786
>>51423786
>>51423786
>>
>>51491560
I'm on my way
>>
File: 1485879974115-3.png (2MB, 1003x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1485879974115-3.png
2MB, 1003x1380px
>>51491560
Here we go.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.