[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, is there a fix for the Druid class, or some homebrew variant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: HighDruid.jpg (155KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
HighDruid.jpg
155KB, 1275x1650px
So, is there a fix for the Druid class, or some homebrew variant to make it not absolutely suck?
>>
>>51426310
>to make it not absolutely suck
In what version of what game does Druid suck?
>>
>>51426335

I can't think of one. In pretty much every mainline version of D&D and variant of it, Druids are fucking awesome.
>>
>>51426362
Seriously I wanna know what game has shitty Druids.

OP, return to us.
>>
>>51426335
>>51426362

Oh shit. I am the most faggoty of OPs. 13th Age.

In 13th Age, Druids are a really, really bad class. They're more or less a build-your-own-class, with some choices of talents that can either make them a full melee, full caster, or hybrid. The issue is that hybrid is god awful and is capable of doing absolutely nothing well, and the other two options are mediocre in the best of circumstances and come nowhere near being able to do what the dedicated classes of those types can do. Basically, they try to generalize instead of specialize and end up being a bigger pile of shit than a portapotty outside Jose's All-You-Can-Eat Burrito Buffet.
>>
>>51426310
Elven fury homebrew trait
>elves\drow of halfdrow\elves = all elf or drow or hybrids attack same target. Includes different turns.
>>
Are you playing one or just reading about it in 13 true ways?

I read they're trash so I rolled one because I'm a masochist, I guess. Initiate el/wild/ter.

I feel really strong and am pulling my weight for sure.

Bad on paper, good in practice, has been my experience.
>>
>>51427603

Touhoufag said they're bad. Touhoufag is almost never wrong. He might be wrong this time, I guess I'll see. What level are you? Any magic items? What's the rest of the party?
>>
>>51426424

Doesn't Druid get Scout form that they can use whenever the fuck they want? That shit is hilariously OP.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.