[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play a ranger >goblins killed his mother >dragons killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Goblin Slayer.jpg (253KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin Slayer.jpg
253KB, 1200x900px
>play a ranger
>goblins killed his mother
>dragons killed his farther
>will not rest till both are dead
>I tell gm that either he kills both or he himself is killed
>Therein awaits the day he faces off against the red dragon,
What's your best character story /tg/?
>>
>>51424843
the one that doesn't involve putting gobbo slayer in the OP.
>>
File: Backstory 1.png (158KB, 1320x800px) Image search: [Google]
Backstory 1.png
158KB, 1320x800px
>>51424843
Not my best, but the only one I have screencapped because I'm too lazy to type out any other ones.
>>
>>51424843
My dad once played a character who's village was murdered by orcs, and swore to kill every orc he ever saw.

>one day see a horde of orcs
>party agrees to run back to town and get help
>Dad's character charges them and gets himself killed
>party gets fucked up but most survive
>when everyone gets upset IRL he reminds them of his character's backstory, saying that his character was blinded with rage and couldn't help himself

Was he That Guy or a good roleplayer?
>>
>>51425330
Was it part of his backstory that he's also retarded?

If not, that guy. If yes, still that guy, but the group is at fault for letting that character in view of orcs, and can only blame themselves.
>>
>>51425330
Did he give the other players a chance to stop him and reason with him?

If yes then then he's a good role player.

If no he was just being a dumbass.
>>
>>51424843
My last character is a Monk 1/Scout Rogue 3.
He and his sister ended up as orphans after a plague and he joined a monastery to ensure they have food on the table.
Sister grows up to be a qt and the son of the head of the monastery wants her but keeps getting cockblocked by my then LG PC who won't allow him to make a move on her.
A trial by fire is in order for the younger monks , a training in the wilds where an elder monk suprevises them so they don't loose their lives but otherwise won't help them with anything.
The elder got bribed by the horny guy to let my PC dissapear but only after he told him the whole story and mocking him.
PC survives after getting shanked and being left for dead in the wilds.
Cue PC shifts allignment to Neutral Evil.
Meets a few bounty-hunters and manages to learn from them while earning money and plotting.

In a few sessions he's scheldued to return to the monsastery for REVENGANCE.
Only his sister is happily married to the guy who paid for his death and they allready have a kid.

I'm not going to be mercifull because of it. The DM thinks i'm going to just let it go while the other players know and approve of my true plans (even the LG Paladin).
>>
>>51424843
That time my character didn't asspull his way out of a tough fight.
>>
>>51425627
The other players tried to reason with him, but they forgot that part of his backstory. They didn't know why he was acting that way or how to stop him.

He didn't just run screaming at them like an idiot, though. He kept insisting "these orcs couldn't be allowed to live" over and over while the party was discussing what to do, and other red flags.
>>
>>51425330
How could he survive that long if he'd just rush into an orc village alone the moment he saw one?

I'd say it was bad roleplay
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.