[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't mean Goku benchpressing the Earth or some shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Phenomenal cosmic power.jpg (91KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Phenomenal cosmic power.jpg
91KB, 650x366px
I don't mean Goku benchpressing the Earth or some shit. I mean Mage the Awakening's Imperial Mysteries, where you are basically able to rewrite parts of the universe and get into the Platonic Realm of ideas to screw things up. I mean Amber: Diceless Roleplaying where trillions of worlds are at your disposal with all their powers and possibilities. I mean Nobilis where you decide how an aspect of Reality works and can potentially change the nature of entire species or a fundamental concept (such as making all fires in the world cold, or making them constantly hum songs that bring peace to people's hearts). I mean the power to rewrite the freaking cosmos.

Any other RPGs that give you such possibilities?
>>
Maid RPG
>>
>>51416326
There's one that comes to mind, but it's pretty niche.
It's called being the fucking GM Paul, you lazy bitch
>>
>>51416458

Can't I just want to read shit? :(
>>
>>51416326
If your DM is dumb enough to allow whatever you feel like 3.5e Epic level D&D can get like that.
Epic magic is fuckstupid and is only kept in check by DM fiat.

Alternatively Anima Beyond Fantasy if for some godforsaken reason whoever is running the game lets you have access to divine magic. Just change fundamental forces of reality to be whatever or add a couple more for kicks.

Oh and Exalted 2/2.5e can kind of get like that at the high end. Although it's not quite what you want, being able to choke out things roughly as big as the universe that normally don't even need to breath is kind of cool right?
>>
>>51416737
>Although it's not quite what you want, being able to choke out things roughly as big as the universe that normally don't even need to breath is kind of cool right?

Yep! :D Also I have heard rumours of some kung fu in Exalted being able to damage time and reality and some shit?
>>
>>51416770
Yeah with the right charms you can basically do anything, it's just that it takes a ton of XP to do it so it's not really feasable to pull off in normal games.

Although a lot of the damage to time and reality is more because Fate is fragile and if you fuck around with high power stuff it breaks a little. So yes if you push hard enough that the resident robot spiders that keep the Loom of Fate running smoothly and Fate Ninjas that manage it can't keep up with what you're doing causality can just up and die.
>>
>>51416879
You can pull off some conceptual fuckery if you're playing as a Sidereal as well. Stuff like planning an ambush and hiding inside the moment your target crosses a threshold, or punching somebody so hard that reality mistakes them for a duck.
>>
>>51416326

>Nobilis

I accidentally a tectonic plate, is this bad?
>>
>>51416964
I'm not judging
>>
>>51416964
Someone needs to tell me more about this game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.