[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you recreate the Mark of Caine in your current game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2232.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
How would you recreate the Mark of Caine in your current game system? In other systems?
>>
That's the Mark of Cain*
>>
It looks like an ear.
>>
>>51416069
it looks like a chicken with a pompadour
>>
>>51416077
I can see it.
>>
>>51416077
How would you make a chicken with a pompadour in your current game system?
>>
I'm sure Hero System could stat it out as a reaction-only based attack limited by the amount of Stun/Body damage and a whole host of other modifiers.
>>
>>51416058
That's the Mark of Kanye*
>>
>>51416142
https://youtu.be/zH9lk22EBtE
>>
>>51416049
Curse - Mark
Any creature who deals damage to you, no matter if by proxy or in person, immediately makes a DC80 Fort save or takes 7x the damage you've taken. Save for half. Damage immunity and Reductiom are ignored. Natural 20's do not apply. If you are killed by the damage you've taken the offending creature dies instantly with no save.
>>
>>51416190
This is the Mark of Kaine*
>>
>>51416049
I sincerely though the mark of Cain was male pattern baldness
>>
>>51416095
>>51416095
The second and third line down are its beak, top line is pomp.
>>
>>51416711
Nah, everyone knows that the mark of Cain is being a ginger.
>>
>>51416792
Crap, my bad, didn't realize anon said CAN.
>>
>>51416795
If you believe the Christian slavers who set up the Atlantic slave trade and desperately needed something to let them ignore the entire New Testament, the Mark of Cain is being black.
>>
>>51416847
Eh, blacks, Irishmen, same thing really.
>>
>>51416867
A tribalist excuse to deny the spark of divinity within every human being?
>>
>>51416920
No, subhumans.
>>
>>51416942
Don't worry, I won't dismiss you either. You're still a person, even if you haven't met enough people.
>>
>>51417015
I bet you're a Catholic.
>>
>>51417078
More tribalism, then. It's hard to escape.

Catholic is an interesting word. I am catholic, but I am not necessarily Catholic.
>>
>>51416847
And if you believe the book Ishmael, the Mark of Cain is being white
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.