[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What playable character can you make with 10 str 10 dex 10 con

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1455961964591.jpg (48KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
1455961964591.jpg
48KB, 540x562px
What playable character can you make with
10 str
10 dex
10 con
10 int
10 wis
10 cha?
>>
John Smith, the person who is alive and is a pretty okay fellow overall.
>>
>>51415818
Commoner
>>
>>51415818
Wizard, Druid
>>
>>51415818
Fighter 2/Wizard X
Just use action surge with your highest level magic missile to solve most problems.
>>
>Assuming D&D
Thrallherd, Summoner, Druid, Warlord.
>>
If I assume we're taking about Pathfinder because it's the lowest common demoninator I have a few ideas.

Spellcasters are for the most part out of the question as you don't have the stats to cast spells.

However then i got an idea.

We just remove your stats from the equation.

A summoner can cast summon monster 1-9 without need cha. Their edilon doesn't need your cha to function.

Rangers and druids similarly have their own companions.

My best idea is this degeneracy:
>Summoner
>Human alternate racial trait for draconic bloodline eldritch heritage into bloodline mauler familiar
>Diabolist

You now have three combat ready companions that don't give a shit about your stats.

Your companions also handle skills (the familiar can be made non combat for more skills).

There you go.
>>
Depends heavily on the assumptions of the system. Given modern D&D, you'd likely need to go for something extremely highly optimised not to completely suck.
>>
Honestly you could play any class like that. Even monk. It's just that you're going to be about %5-%20 less effective at everything.
>>
>>51415863
Wizard won't work as he only has the Int to learn cantrips. Druid can still wild shape, but he doesn't have the physical stats to make use of it.

>>51415864
Again, you can't use your spells.

Unless we're in 5e, then we're fine.
>>
>>51415864
5e has ability score multiclass restrictions.
>>
>>51415818
Bard, Thief, Ranger, Fighter.
>>
File: leaveandstayleave.gif (39KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
leaveandstayleave.gif
39KB, 266x200px
>>51415818
>playable
I bet a likable NPC class character with a crossbow and an "I'm getting too black for this shit " attitude would be kind of fun to play. Imagine coming back home as a level 10 expert with a +3 crossbow and a bunch of stat-boosting items. It'd really sort of be like the scouring of the shire, in a way.

My name is Bill and I'm the town's cooper. I'm going to ask you very nicely to leave these folks alone, and I'm only going to ask once.
>>
>>51415818
Not sure about 5e but in 3.5 you could play a Warlock, they don't really need stats for anything.
>>
>>51415818
Fighter, Thief, Cleric, or Wizard.

This is for AD&D 2e, right
>>
>>51416083
You can't play a Wizard in 2E. You need 13 Int
>>
What System? If DnD 3.5 Kobold Bard, Take Dragonwrought feat, be old as fuck (Ability penalties due to age do not apply to dragonwrought kobolds) and Dragonfire Inspiration flaw as a bonus feat. Done.
>>
>>51415818
>What playable character can you make

A strong argument for Points-Buy systems.
>>
>>51415818
Warlock.
>>
>>51415818
Try a fast moving melee fighter.

The way I see it, you should be abusing the fuck out of your skills, running around doing anything to get advantage.
>>
>>51416225

/thread
>>
File: 20170126_170842[1].jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_170842[1].jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>51416103
You only need a 9 Int to play a Mage in 2e.
>>
>>51415893
>even monk
>10ac
>+2 to hit
>ki abilities dc 10
>>
>>51415896
>only cantrips
that's honestly enough
>>
>>51416028
Came to post this. Warlock is the quintessential N.A.D. class. Sure having good Dex helps, but it is nowhere near mandatory. And Cha only matters if you take an invocation that allows a saving throw, and there are plenty of good ones that don't.
>>
>>51415993
>He wanders the countryside around his village, seemingly without purpose
>This is frightening, because the countryside is often plagued by packs of wolves that tear people apart. It's said that bandits don't make camp in the forest specifically to avoid these wolves
>Sometimes, he disappears for days on end
>However, he always resurfaces eventually
>One day, one of the PC's commits a petty crime
>Instead of being jailed, his "sentence" is having his crime related to Old Man Bill
>Later, the party leaves the village to head towards their next quest
>They cross paths with Bill, who tells the PC to be on his best behavior, and warns him about the dangers in the countryside.
"I can handle wolves."
>Bill laughs
"Wolves? What wolves?"
>>
>>51416340
I'm thinking of 2.5 I think. My bad.
>>
>>51415818
Those are perfectly acceptable stats throughout all TSR D&D, and especially for LBB.
>>
>>51418249
>when you've shitposted so much that you start to believe your own lies
>>
>>51420160
If by "2.5" you mean "Skills and Powers," aka shit no one in their right mind used. You are still wrong, Mage still just needs a 9 Int.
>>
>>51415818
>Socrates refused our dinner invitation in favor of yours. We had to find out what he taught you.

NOTHING! I KNOW NOTHING!
>>
>>51415896
Okay, so pathfinder? That's the only ruleset I know of where your statement is true.
>>
>>51415818
>Plato
>not 18 strength

Dude was huge and a Helene world-famous wrestler known for his strength, and his name literally means "Rock". His philosophy was just icing.
>>
>>51423972
S-source
>>
File: Peasant Summoner.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Peasant Summoner.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>51415818
Slayer
>main ability doesn't scale with anything, okay skill ranks, full BAB to make up for no bonuses

ooooooooooor, Unchained Summoner.
>ok hear me out.
>you can't cast any spells because you need 11 Cha for level ones, I get it.
however
>Your Eidolon's stats are unaffected by yours
>congratulations, you are now a commoner, but with a Stand
>>
>>51415818
5e: Divination Wizard, Moon Druid
PF: Summoner is probably the safest pick.
>>
>>51415896
>Druid can still wild shape, but he doesn't have the physical stats to make use of it.

But the whole point of wild shape is to replace your shit physical stats with the far superior beast's ones..?
>>
>>51415818
Ted from accounting. He kinda just exists. Gets his work done and doesn't cause problems but mostly just blends into the background.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.