[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the in-universe explanation of this level of sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 103

File: male orc female orc.jpg (455KB, 813x697px) Image search: [Google]
male orc female orc.jpg
455KB, 813x697px
What's the in-universe explanation of this level of sexual dimorphism among the orcs?

I said IN-UNIVERSE
>>
>>51412585
They're an artificial race. The men were created as expendable cannon fodder for a Dark God/Dark Lord, and the females were made to give as gifts to liuetenants or to tempt people to join.
>>
>>51412585
The same reason Draphs are giant fuckmountains of muscle or uber-curvy shortstacks: Male Orcs are bred for war and labor, female Orcs are bred to be able to survive pushing out and rearing litters of male Orcs.
>>
>>51412585
The creator of the universe is a virgin fucktard that wants to wank.
>>
>>51412621
makes sense
>>
>>51412629
I said IN-UNIVERSE
>>
>>51412585
Which universe?

Stop posting.
>>
>>51412585
It's like the pigs and trees in that one Jehovah's Witnesses book.
>>
>>51412651
any universe where that's the case
>>
Clearly they're different breeds of orc. One's green, the other is gray. The greenskin is also probably a half-orc.
>>
>>51412694
no, it's a case of sexual dimorphism, not species variation.
>>
>>51412660
What are you talking about?
>>
>>51412669
Then it depends on the setting. My suggestion still stands.

Be specific, be open about your fetish, or stop shitposting.
>>
>>51412621

I might end up stealing this for my setting's warrior race.
>>
Orcs reproduce en masse, and so have more females than males.

Females therefore have to compete to attract a mate.

Over generations, females with wide hips and generous breasts have become the most common, while the same pressures don't apply to males of the species.
>>
>>51412724
I legitimately refuse and I don't have to give you a specific answer, this is a test of your creativity, not of your knowledge of various settings.
>>
File: Concept-preview-t.jpg (51KB, 786x442px) Image search: [Google]
Concept-preview-t.jpg
51KB, 786x442px
>>51412734
You'd either have to have two distinct breeds of female or have them still be produced artificially or else you'd struggle to explain the numbers of males running around relative to sexy lithe females. My suggestion? Disgusting broodmothers that birth both.
>>
why not make orc males sexy too
>>
>>51412739
Then it's roleplaying and belongs on /qst/ or you have framed your thread incorrectly.

Are you working on a setting where this is the case and you need to think of justification as to why?
>>
>>51412736
Wouldn't the orcs constantly have to fight off human and elven slavers trying to steal their women?
>>
>>51412624
I don't think you understand how breeding works, anon.
>>
>>51412585
Age and art style, mostly. They aren't that dismorphic after accounting for those.
>>
Just make it into a running gag, like Superman and his perfect secret identity.
>>
>>51412763
This obviously isn't roleplaying, I'm asking you to come up with ideas, not to pretend to be a character.

If you have neither ideas nor any solid reason to keep disrupting this thread with obnoxious comments, please leave.
>>
>>51412766
Not if they're the ones attacking the slavers to populate their harems.

man i just started typing that sentence and it finished itself ive been here too long
>>
>>51412787
>orcs just pretend to be ugly
but why?
>>51412761
tell that to the evil god who spat them into existence.
>>
>>51412585
Those pictures aren't from the same universe.
>>
>>51412802
why would they need harems of other species if they have the best-looking girls in the world?
>>
They're an artificial race

The Dark Lord thought it would funny if the males had huge tits, feminine facial features, wide hips and tiny dicks

And that the females are disgusting monsters that look like somebody took a knife to their face
>>
>>51412826
the filename indicates that the hot ones are the females.

But I find the idea of female orcs having a tiny dick interesting nonetheless.
>>
>>51412585
The gods must be crazy
>>
>>51412709
>What are you talking about?
You know, that book with the pigs and the trees that have sex with each other

And that one human kid whose girlfriend is a bug.

You know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>51412585
But these two pictures aren't from the same setting. You're an idiot, OP.
>>
>>51412887
now they are

you're the idiot for not realizing this
>>
On the left is a picture of female orcs as they appear in real life, and on the right is how they depict themselves in artwork.
>>
Separate races of orcs, I've seen plenty of depictions of fuck ugly female orcs and I've seen depictions of pretty good looking male orcs. Other than that sexual preference is always a thing, maybe to the female orcs the disfigurement is attractive while the male's like they're women more traditionally attractive and so it's just selective breeding.
>>
>>51412820
Because the harems belong to the girls duh.
>>
>>51412917
you know that sounds pretty good; ritual disfigurement as a manhood initiation
>>
>>51412794
Seriously, are we talking about a specific setting? If you're implying some ephemeral hypothetical it's sort of redundant, because as fantasy it's entirely nonstandardized. That's why people ask "what setting" or say "depends on the setting." Not just because we're having some reductive bash on whatever you're doing, but because if it IS something specific, the discussions could be very different and interesting. If you are worldbuilding, say that.

Sorry if I seem snappy but when it comes to this sort of phrasing it tends to be shitposting MOST OF THE TIME.
>>
>>51412984
I said
"any setting where that's the case"

If you could spend as much effort coming up with explanations as you spend efforts coming up with excuses to not do that, you'd already have found something fun and interesting.
>>
>>51412585
It depends on the setting.
>>
>>51412585
>have pig orcs
>males ugly but still somewhat bearable to look at
>they keep telling about how hot their wives are
>like seriously hot, the hottest women you will ever see
>follow them to their village to get a glimpse at that sweet orc booty
>8 ft tall 700 lbs heavy orc sows with 4-8 titties who look like the ugliest fucking thing on the planet, the kind of repulsive that makes your genitals dry up and physically retract into your body

THIS is how you do orcs
>>
>>51412739
Then rephrase your question.
How would you justify x in a setting of yours?
>>
>>51412585
It exists everywhere in the nature, why should it need a justification? It's normal.

Although, I have to admit that it bugs me a lot when I see it. Even if there's nothing explicitly wrong with it from the rational point of view, I can't get the image of a lustful neckbeard who came up with it out of my head.
>>
>>51413067
>every species has lithe, curvy females and muscular, unattractive males
>>
>>51413109
how about
>every species has lithe, unattractive males and muscular, curvy females?
>>
File: 1466958505838.jpg (216KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1466958505838.jpg
216KB, 774x1032px
In my homebrew setting there was no sexual dimorphism in any race originally. Eventually, a brutish race of humanoid beasts who bred by parasite injection subdued a race of lithe fay creatures. ( In this setting, 'fay' is seen in terms of them being simpler, almost mono-cellular life form rather then the traditional Druidic connotation with the phrase. )

Over thousands of years of subjugation the two races became symbiotic with each other, eventually most outsiders not even seeing them as a separate race at all as both of them evolved to fit the others needs. From this combined race others would evolve over time, the dimorphism between them becoming less and less extreme over time - the Orcs, the closest to that original race biologically would have the most dimorphism out of any race!
>>
>>51413126
>>51413109
>every species has males

Forgetting about elves, are we
>>
>>51412585
a wizard did it
>>
>>51413109
I figured SOMEBODY would have posted that Oglaf by now.
>>
>>51412766
That's why they're big and intimidating.

And capable of tearing your leg out of hip.
>>
>>51412757
Birds have a rather generous sexual dimorphism. Same with certain fish, namely the angler.
>>
In Tolkienverse. To reward the cruel warlords of the Human kingdoms for their service. As nothing more than toys for children who would break them through their lack of care. Often as a return for tribute of women for their eggs to create the Uruk Hai
>>
>>51412585
I can't give you a reason but I wanna know source for that orcslut so I can start beating my manmeat like a champ.
>>
>>51412629
>Yeah,I'm making a REALISTIC FANTASY setting
>But in fact those are just green humans
>>
>>51413196
I mean you literally cannot fit the breeding capacity you need into a tiny orc lady like that. Unless orcs are born super small relatively like puppies.
>>
>>51412648
they are diferent ethnic
>>
File: orc5.png (315KB, 715x1024px) Image search: [Google]
orc5.png
315KB, 715x1024px
i wanna make half orcs with this one
>>
>>51412871
>>51412709
He's referencing speaker for the dead, I believe. One of the later books in the ender's game franchise. The writer is Mormon, his grandad actually lead the Mormons west. Mormon Moses, Google it. Also never read the books. Ender's Game has merit, the ones after are just... Weird.
>>
>>51412812
>but why?
It's their culture.
>>
>>51413338
>Green muscle elf with scars

Great for a fap, not viable in a srs setting.

6.8/10 I'd worldbuild with you, but I'll kindly ask you to leave once we start the fappening.
>>
>>51412736
>Orcs reproduce en masse, and so have more females than males.
>Females therefore have to compete to attract a mate.

That's the literal opposite of logic. If genetic pressures prioritize reproduction, then every womb is valuable, whether it's connected to volleyball tits or not.

I suppose the only possible justification would be that Orcs, like swans, are monogamous and mate for life. Orc males are essentially War-boy cannon fodder, so only a handful survive to breeding status, and for each one there;s only one female who gets to pump out like 300 babies.
>>
>>51412856
They gave the orcs only one attractive female, and everybody wants her. Now they decided that she only brings unhappiness and so one of them will take her to the edge of the world and throw down.
>>
>>51413549
doesn't explain why orc girls are hot and males ugly
>>
>>51413271
>tiny orc lady like that
They are not in scale there. That lady is actually twice as tall as those males.
>>
>>51412585

Orcs are capable of copulating with other species of humanoid origin. Every child born from a female orc is genetically 100% an orc. As such, female orcs have evolved for better sexual selection/compatibility across multiple humanoid species, but these selective pressures don't hold the same for male orcs. You could come up with other rationales for the "ugliness" of male orcs if you wanted, like this reproductive process causing mutations in the offspring from multiple concurrent generations of interbreeding. Perhaps orcs closer to other civilizations express more dimorphism, while those orcs closer to their homeland are more "pure" and express less dimorphism. Whether that means males and females are more or less conventionally attractive is up to you.

If you need a shitty hand-wavey biological justification, An orc ovum reacts to orc genetic markers in the selected sperm, allowing normal reproduction. If those genetic markers are missing, the DNA from the ovum cell destroys/replaces/overrides some parts of the sperm DNA before undergoing mitosis as usual.
>>
>>51413774
sounds good to me
>>
>>51412585
Might as well model female orcs off sub-saharan african women, with flat pancake tits, nappy wiry black hair and big lips. You look at those and they aren't the leats bit appealing. Also some tribes have absurd features like long necks and massive camel hump asses.
>>
>>51412585
Have you seen the dimorphism in humans? I can see a pretty lady any day of the week, while handsome men might as well be unicorns
>>
>>51412856
>The gods must be crazy

>>51413576
>They gave the orcs only one attractive female, and everybody wants her. Now they decided that she only brings unhappiness and so one of them will take her to the edge of the world and throw down.

Thanks anons, I have a big goofy smile now.

I hope more people understand.
>>
>>51413859
you are probably male and also male sexuality is less diverse than female meanign men have a common standard of beauty and women don't. Guaranteed there is a girl out there who finds you attractive even if you'd never think you were.
>>
>>51413905
that's 100% bullshit
>>
File: 1483739104166.jpg (320KB, 791x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1483739104166.jpg
320KB, 791x1038px
>>51412585
>>
>>51413549
more females = more wombs

having more men won't speed anything up.
>>
>>51413915
so no girl out there finds you attractive? Jesus thats raw.
>>
File: dimorphism_UDUx161.jpg (219KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
dimorphism_UDUx161.jpg
219KB, 760x596px
>>51413171
Because humans are weird
>>
>>51414051
>What happens if the god of a fantasy world is a human neet
>>
File: 1484896394168.gif (694KB, 540x652px) Image search: [Google]
1484896394168.gif
694KB, 540x652px
Orcs are mostly intermixed with humans from lots of rape. Orc females inherited the traits of their mothers which the males found appealing.

An orc shitposter would essentially be a Turk posting pictures of beautiful Turkish (orc) women with blonde hair and blue eyes as proof of their being white.
>>
>>51412585
Those are from two different universes, though. There's no setting where the male orcs look like Tolkien orcs and the female orcs like like Warcraft orcs.
>>
File: 54698451.png (291KB, 819x718px) Image search: [Google]
54698451.png
291KB, 819x718px
>>51412585
On this planet we literally have fish where the man are just spermsacks who get sucked dry and die. This level of sexual dimorphism is only unusual in that it occurs in mammals.
>>
>>51414006
I can relate
>>
>>51414006
Not him, but he's right. When you look at what men find attractive it can get incredibly diverse and incredibly weird. With women it's all the same shit: a high-status male with ideally a lot of resources. I'm trying not to blame them for simply following their evolutionary urges (in the same way men follow theirs) but that's how it is. Hence why women go after roughly the same kinds of men all the time, especially if they have dark triad traits.

If you disagree, I have to ask you how many men consider height, income and a lack of/low status profession a dealbreaker. No wait, allow me to answer that
>None
>None
>"As long as she's not a hooker/stripper/criminal" (and even then most men will want to bone her)
>>
>>51412648
>Implying that the Primoridal Spirit of Creation isn't the Ultimate, Turbo-Vrigin, NeckBearded, Fa/tg/uy
>Implying that the creation of the universe isn't just this Nothing's attempt to stop being nothing and make something of itself
>Implying that it wouldn't fill it's little pet Project full of It's own Memes and Magical realms, subtly and slowly.

Think about it, who else but a fa/tg/uy would be autistic enough to create a universe out of boredom.
>>
>>51412585

I don't know if it usually is in halfway-decent/good fantasy. LOTR doesn't have female orcs (I think, and if they did, I think their narly like every other one) and warcraft/warcraft esq orcs are either muscle babes or muscle hunks. I'm sure there's some fantasy where the orc men are fugly and the orc females are babes, but I can't think of one I/we take seriously.
>>
File: Sexy female orc.png (1MB, 1278x793px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy female orc.png
1MB, 1278x793px
>>51414702
>That chest, that perfect jawline, that sexy bitable lower lip.
>>
>>51412585

An evil wizard needs a dark horde of grunt footsoldiers, but also has a thing for curvy shortstacks.
>>
>>51412585
Orcs are a slave race created by wizards

Fucking wizards
>>
>>51412766
>big tits
>wide hips
>smells like death
>double-bagged face
nah
>>
OP

isn't this also a thing in Norse Myth for Frost Giants? All the males are ugly as all fuck but the females were all beautiful?
>>
>>51412585
Assuming orcs breed normally, attractiveness matters.
>>
>>51413609
>he's never been to Scandinavia
>>
>>51414678
>If you disagree, I have to ask you how many men consider height, income and a lack of/low status profession a dealbreaker.
Why do you apply standards of one gender to another? Men just value different stuff in women, it doesn't mean that men don't have standards.
>>
>>51415456
Are you implying that Scandinavian men are ugly?
>>
>>51412894
Then OP should be the one to explain the difference.
>>
>>51415468
>Why do you apply standards of one gender to another?
To emphasize exactly how different they are. In the same way many women refuse to date men below 1.75m, many men are put off by serial killers.
>>
>>51414681
Dare you enter my magical realm? Said the Demiurge to the spirits of the pleroma
>>
>>51414148
Silly Anon. Turks are cockroaches, not orcs.
>>
File: IMG_0190.jpg (451KB, 707x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.jpg
451KB, 707x1020px
>thread about girl orcs
>Pretty much no qt orcs

I'm disappointed /tg/
>>
File: 1403287683765.jpg (93KB, 660x879px) Image search: [Google]
1403287683765.jpg
93KB, 660x879px
>>51415490
The current ones are an accident of the gender balance returning to normal. The superhot women were a result of a gross gender imbalance where there were like 7-8 women to every man thanks to raiding and trading. At least that's the theory. It's sort of borne out in the genetics; female attractiveness was a huge genetic advantage. Just like being strong and hardy was a huge genetic advantage for men. And this was a highly egalitarian society where women could essentially live like men if they were strong enough. Result: Scandinavians.

I figure the same is probably true with orcs.
>>
>>51414678
>With women it's all the same shit: a high-status male with ideally a lot of resources.
>"girls don't want to be around me because I'm not rich"

I love how guys these days have convinced themselves that it's everyone else's fault that a supermodel didn't spontaneously appear in their bedrooms. It really makes it a lot easier to pick up 20-something girls because so many of them are frustrated that no guys their age have the balls to simply approach them and talk to them. I've got literally nothing going for me besides the ability to speak English and I don't have a problem.
>>
>>51415608
>I love how guys these days have convinced themselves that it's everyone else's fault
Wait, we're still talking about guys? Not the gender that invented such bullshit as "safe spaces", "rape culture", "the male gaze", "toxic masculinty" and most hilariously of all "the glass ceiling"? Sure we're not talking about that gender?

>It really makes it a lot easier to pick up 20-something girls because so many of them are frustrated that no guys their age have the balls to simply approach them and talk to them.
Are you really surprised, with how hard women have sabotaged men lately, how the entire dating field has become a minefield of potential rape allegations (which will ruin you even if you're somehow proven innocent by some kind of supernatural miracle) and how marriage exists solely to drain their wallets?

At this point I would, honestly and without exaggeration, prefer castrating myself with a fucking spoon over having a girlfriend. That's because one of these procedures will leave me only half the man I was before, the other one is a castration.
>>
>>51415641
So /r9k/ really is invading /tg/ again.
>>
>>51415641
>Prefers castration to a girlfriend

The hero /r9k/ deserves
>>
>>
>>51412757
>or else you'd struggle to explain the numbers of males running around relative to sexy lithe females
High fertility and giving birth to multiple children at once preferably with communal upbringing. Or they are just naturally polygamous, males tend to either have multiple wive or concubines or have none. So one of of every 50ish Orc men or whatever might have a harem consisting of 50ish Orc women plus whatever non-Orcs they decide to add to their harem.
>>
>>51414681
Wasn't that literally the Creation myth for that Joke Univeres a while back. "Do Double Dubs Count"? That all of Creation was the result of manifestations of Nothing that decided to be somethings and basically acted like bored fa/tg/uys? I remember it because it was surprisingly coherent and consistent for a meme generated universe.
>>
>>51414678
>Not him, but he's right.
I'm not the best looking or richest dude around and I can pull just fine. Want to know my secret? I'm funny and witty, which (surprise!) a lot of women find attractive. "Provider" may be the base urge, but women can interpret it differently if they want. Some like bodies, some like brains, and some are fixated solely on wallets.

>I have to ask you how many men consider height, income and a lack of/low status profession a dealbreaker
I don't like girls that are very short. This is because I dated a girl who was 4'9" and, bluntly, I didn't fit.

As far as profession, they can't be criminals (and I mean even recreational illicit drug use)) and I tend to date careerist women -- doctors, nurses, lawyers, writers.

So hi, here I am, busting your Bell curve.
>>
>>51412585
Sexy orc women tend to survive longer and thus pass on their musclegirl genes.
>>
File: 1466298582333.jpg (207KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
1466298582333.jpg
207KB, 900x636px
Big green ass.
>>
>>51412585

>asks for in-universe justification
>posts material from two different sources

Universe in question is OPs fap folder
>>
>>51412585
>this level of sexual dimorphism
They's not a level of dimorphism that needs explaining, the only major difference is that the female has lime green skin.
>>
>>51412585
tbqh I imagine if you account for style change and filth levels, they probably don't look all that different.
>>
>>51415608
>frustrated that no guys their age have the balls to simply approach them and talk to them
If that frustrates them so much they could always go up to the guys.
>>
>>51415965
And that scares most guys away, anon.
You didn't know that? Talk to girls, sometime, they tell you shit.
>>
File: 1479548649348.jpg (349KB, 900x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1479548649348.jpg
349KB, 900x1292px
>you see these three coming towards you
what do you do?
>>
>>51416042
Ask for sauce
>>
>>51416121
Second
>>
>>51412768
I don't think you understand how complex breeding can become
>>
>>51416042
>Fucking obese
Why do so many mangaka find it difficult to draw muscular women?
>>
>>51415991
That would imply that it ever happens.
>>
>>51416209
Muscles + fat = tough. They are not obese, they are burly.
>>
>>51416209
When they do they fap on the page and it's ruined.
>>
>>51416209
You like half starved bodybuilders, anon, not strong women, there is a difference.
>>51416214
Yet it does, amazingly enough.
>>
>>51416214
>>51416261
It just never happens to you.
>>
>>51416261
There's indeed a difference between strong and aesthetic women (powerlifters vs bodybuilders for example), but there's also a difference between strong and fat.
>>
>>51414051
This comic always bugged me because none of the examples given are valid. Ents and Dryads are separate species, normal T-Rex females don't look like that, and Lady Death Caps don't exist in any other setting. There are plenty of real examples, so why make up new ones no one has ever seen before?
>>
>>51416284
Anon, look at the guys in strongman contests.
Those people are strong, but they are not skinny.
You want to see the muscles, but you don't like strength.
>>51416281
If I said otherwise, you just stick your fingers in your ears and go nanana internet lies/etc, so why bother?
>>
>>51416284
>there's also a difference between strong and fat
>there's also a difference between blue and long
>>
>>51412621
Huh.
This is logical, reasonable, and Short and Sweet.
>>
>>51416315
>You can't make me have fun!
>>
>>51416315
>I don't understand jokes
>>
>>51412585
Male Orcs aren't very interested in mating. Their females are more status symbols and trophies than anything else. Thus female Orcs attract males of other species to reproduce. Half-Orcs are impossible due to the dominance of Orc genetics.
>>
>>51416393
>It's an "Orc rape only ever produces full fledged orcs regardless of the other involved race" episode
>>
File: 1318480813392.gif (462KB, 381x271px) Image search: [Google]
1318480813392.gif
462KB, 381x271px
Aren't uruk hai an all male species?
>>
>>51416409
It's called the one drop rule, mate. If a black person and a white person have a child, the child is generally considered to be black. On average American blacks are about 20% white. That's just how it works, some genes tend to be dominant.
>>
File: 1471465267924.gif (415KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1471465267924.gif
415KB, 500x332px
>>51416315
>>
>>51416409
I guess? Wasn't what I meant. Orcs are a warlike species that fully embrace survival of the fittest. I would assume that applies to their genes as well.

>>51416429
Literally kill yourself.
>Razor blade
>Aspirin
>Hot Bath
Figure it out.
>>
>>51416452
I want to facefuck jasmine.
>>
>>51416461
What's the aspirin for?
>>
>>51412621
What does the dark lord use as gifts for females, or to tempt females into joining?
>>
>>51416498
Blood thinner
>>
File: t-rex.jpg (368KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
t-rex.jpg
368KB, 721x1024px
>>51416315
>normal T-Rex females don't look like that
I know exactly how you feel.
>>
>>51416461
>Literally kill yourself.
That is actually a thing in America, tho.
>>
>>51416498
For making sure the wound doesn't get infected when you inevitably pussy out.
>>
>>51416583
I'm aware. It's stupid as fuck if you ask me. Shit like that is a hold over from some of the worst parts of American history.

Using it to justify anything should result in chemical castration.
>>
>>51416315
> Lady Death Caps don't exist in any other setting
It was a pun anon.
>>
>>51416619
Tell that to the people that believe it, anon.
>>
>>51416657
I think I just did.

And I do in meatspace too.
>>
>>51416679
You sound like a pleasant and agreeable person.
>>
>>51416702
I make it a habit of not talking to racists and other biggoted jackasses. So I actually am
>>
>>51416619
>should result in chemical castration.
That's actually a thing in America too.
>>
>>51416281
It has happened sometimes. Generally I turn them down because they are too desperate.
>>
>>51416499

Nothing. Women are only used for breeding stock in the Dark Lord's army. Only men can pass on inherited traits, anyway, especially magical inheritances.
>>
>>51416461
>Razor blade
>Aspirin
>Hot Bath
>How to fail at killing yourself so people give you attention.
>>
>>51416721
>I make it a habit of not talking to racists and other biggoted jackasses
...Where do you think you are?
>>
>>51416811
That's why you don't cross the street, go up the alley
>>
File: 1431398297968.jpg (105KB, 960x815px) Image search: [Google]
1431398297968.jpg
105KB, 960x815px
>>51412585
Is that supposed to be some big degree of difference?

The main difference is just that the guys in your picture have a bunch of shit all over them and are live action with the wrinkles and imperfections of the semi-real world compared to the clean simple drawing.

Plenty of real-world creatures have much more extreme sexual dimorphism.
>>
>>51416844
>>Plenty of real-world creatures have much more extreme sexual dimorphism.
>The females are enormous bloated monsters that eat and murder everything in sight
>The males are tiny and are absorbed into the female, becoming a literal parasite that exists solely to siphon nutrients and jizz into the female all day every day, and is often mistaken for a vestigial organ
>A single female may have as many as six males attached to her
Where are my anglerfish tier horrors of sexual dimorphism, /tg/?
>>
>>51416904
Not on our good christian board, pal. Nope.
>>
File: wetgreenbreasts.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wetgreenbreasts.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
>>51413338
best kind of orcs
>>
>>51416721
Do you consider the African-American population racist? Because most of them identify as black, no matter how light they are. Wouldn't refusing to talk to black people purely because they identify as black make you the racist?
>>
>>51416499
BBC
>>
>>51416959
What point are you making, anon?
That someone is racist because of how they choose to identify? Or that they identify with their majority genotype?
>>
>>51416904
I prefer that fetishy stuff more for sci fi stuff or at least odd aberrations etc., not main humanoid races
>>
>>51417035
>that fetishy stuff
That's actual anglerfish biology, though, anon. It's nobody's fetish, but it is how at least one species actually does things.
>>
>>51416904
Like even just humans can look more different than the op example.
The only difference is one being drawn and in fap bait style.

Clean up an cheesecake-ise the male orcs and they'd look better.
In fact, new personal canon; it's a before-and-after pic for a tranny orc.
That one in the back even looks like jenner, "call grog caitlyn now, can't afford sex-change spell yet".
>>
>>51416484
>what is princess trainer
>>
File: file.png (352KB, 706x823px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
352KB, 706x823px
>>51413524
Is this edit more akin to your tastes anon?
>>
File: sweatyabs.jpg (478KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sweatyabs.jpg
478KB, 1920x1080px
>>51417200
would still sex her with that body
>>
>>51417172
Permanently stuck in the betatesting limbo, never to be actually finished? Or am I thinking the Hermione thing?
>>
>>51417231
I actually more attracted to my edit because I'm a pervert who pursue deviant shapes. Also because I always wanted to have an orc follower that is the castle maid, she carries around a heavy studded broom and is versed into militar tactics, writing, and dry jokes.
>>
>>51417200
I said I would fap, but I wouldn't play it.

God, now I gotta start over.
>>
>>51416499
Amazing amazon bodies?
>>
>>51417261
You are. The Jasmine thing is finished.
>>
File: 1475794479619.jpg (94KB, 424x468px) Image search: [Google]
1475794479619.jpg
94KB, 424x468px
>>51416121
>>51416132
https://nhentai.net/g/179863/
Don't thank me, citizens!
>>
File: file.png (355KB, 699x826px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
355KB, 699x826px
>>51417428
Calm down anon, I'm still playing around with it. I'm now really wanting to play with a character like that.
>>
File: elephant seal.jpg (27KB, 399x266px) Image search: [Google]
elephant seal.jpg
27KB, 399x266px
The explanation for dimorphism is probably the same as in real-life animals. Males are large so they can compete over females. Animals with higher levels of dimorphism have higher levels of inequality in sex, to the point where animals with huge differences in dimorphism such as gorillas or elephant seals have entire harems. This also leads to bands of bachelor males roaming around picking fights. This is biology 101. Read a book.

>>51414397
It's not even unusual in mammals.
>>
>>51412585

The same explanation used for the differences in sexual dimorphism in humans, though with exaggerated emphasis so even the dumbest, blindest orc will not mistake one of the prime reasons why his race hasn't gone extinct yet for his cannon-fodder brethren that can be used as an emergency food source. Same goes for goblins.
>>
File: you_Gits.jpg (27KB, 278x250px) Image search: [Google]
you_Gits.jpg
27KB, 278x250px
>>51417200
"Oi. Are ye sure I'z gonna trap da Humies like dis?"
"Oi shuddup Groxia, Da humies love big Knockas and Thighs! Besoids, You'z big and muscly, da most attractive! They'll try an' Have ya, and ya can Whack their 'eads off!"
>>
>>51412585
These two pictures are of orcs from entirely different settings. Orcs on the left are Tolkien orcs, which don't even have females. Orc on the left looks like Warcraft or something similar, where orcs are actually a legit naturally occurring race instead of a group of corrupted elves.

You're trying to address a disparity that doesn't even exist.
>>
>>51418737
Said left twice, damn.
>>
>>51418737
get your head out of your ass, pedantic fag
>>
>>51412585
same way humans got to look the way they do now, do you think our women were as sexy 2000 years ago as they are today? hell no.
>>
>>51418791
hes right though, tolkien orcs dont have females and warcraft orcs do, warcraft orcs are also able to reproduce with other races and create half breeds.
>>
>>51417200
smaller teeth imo. and more defined cheek bones.
>>
>>51418889
being right is of no importance
>>
>>51418889

No, Tolkien's orcs do have females.

http://middle-earth.xenite.org/2013/01/31/are-there-female-orcs-in-middle-earth/
>>
>>51419098
huh. I mean looking back it is so obvious. But for some reason their origin of corrupted Elves just registered in my mind as 'no sex allowed'. I'm a Dumbass.
>>
>>51418737

Fun fact about Warcraft. Its elves are actually corrupted trolls.
>>
File: CTF.gif (458KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
CTF.gif
458KB, 500x281px
>>51415608
While the argument you make for having a backbone is valid, I am gonna do some word play to your statement:

I literally have the BILLS to keep me from simply approaching them and talking to them...and most other people for that matter.

When you don't have money for gas, only enough food for just yourself, let alone cash for other excursions, you buckle down and try and better your own lot in life before you try to impress anyone else. Unless you just want throw your financial burdens on them...in that case there are those certain circles that enjoy that...

When I have some discretionary income, I am going treat those close to me. Female peers are welcome to be among them if we get along.
>>
>>51419311
isn't that just the highborn? the night elves and high elves descended from highborn, which would technically make them have troll genetics but would be closer to a purer strain of elven blood no?
>>
File: 1484263433501.png (63KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484263433501.png
63KB, 540x400px
>>51418926
>Alternative facts
>>
>>51415608
>besides the ability to speak English and I don't have a problem.
sounds like english isn't your first language, western chicks love foreigners :)
>>
>>51415729
god dammit why are orcs becoming progressively sexier in fan art. is it because of garona from the warcraft movie? ill admit that chick was pretty good looking even with green skin and big teeth.
>>
>>51419476
I chuckled
>>
>>51412585
it pleases my universe hopping dick greatly.
>>
Male orcs that were sexually attracted to humans were a lot more successful than ones that weren't because the desire to rape drove them to fight harder to conquer human towns. The genes for sexual attraction to human females became more and more common and, eventually, it became evolutionarily advantageous for female orca to look more like human women. It got them more attention from the most successful male orcs.

Basically, it's a process of sexual selection, albeit an unusual one since it's affecting the females.
>>
>>51415531
thats not even cutest orc.
>>
>>51416499
Female orcs exude an aura of lesbianism.
>>
File: Orc_Cleaning Service.png (315KB, 715x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Orc_Cleaning Service.png
315KB, 715x1024px
>>51418908
Like so? I actually prefer the bigger tusks personally
>>
>>51412648
Zeus loves titties anon
>>
>>51419684
for me I would say that looks good, I just imagine female orcs would have smaller tusks than male orcs.
>>
File: xJKmHl8.gif (991KB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
xJKmHl8.gif
991KB, 500x190px
>>51417200
Personally I'm a fan of half-orc chicks with small tusks and a less-defined, relatively slender build like pic related.
>>
>>51419793
>when you're too built to be a slender human female, but would be an 11/10 orc female
jokes aside that girl is pretty good looking, muscular women can be sexy as hell sometimes.
>>
>>51419646
Does that mean they constantly release a huge amount of pheromones causing those around them to be horny when they approach? Or is this a magic thing? My science boner must know.
>>
File: 1451352025892.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1451352025892.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>51419820
She's also a disgusting coalburner
>>
>>51419853
I wonder if a female stay too long around female orcs if the effect is permanent.
>>
>>51419242

That is something which was put on the silmarillion, anyway. And the Silmarillion is not "canonical" regarding what he published when he was alive.
>>
File: 1484441999328.png (244KB, 340x401px) Image search: [Google]
1484441999328.png
244KB, 340x401px
>>51419820
I just want a stronk woman to take me up in her arms and kiss me tenderly.
>>
The tusks of orcs should be like the tusks of hogs, with males also having protruding and curling upper canines, whereas females only have protruding bottom ones. This way, males have four tusks whereas females only have two.
>>
>>51419886
look I hate niggers as much as the next guy but if you just dislike black people entirely then fuck off back to /pol/ you racist cunt.
>>
>>51415561
Source: your arse.
t. Norwegian
>>
>>51417490
>femdom
Why? Why must all musclegirl porn be femdom? Bah.
>>
>>51416944
Jesus christ, has the mod maker never seen real titties before? That's literally just a pair of watermelons plonked onto her chest.
>>
>>51420034
>femdom
Are you just looking at the tags or did you actually read the thing?
>>
>>51420061
Mod makes don't want real titties. They want watermelons. also natural shape is actually more difficult to make, unless you're just 3d scanning existing objects
>>
>>51420084
Tags are a great way to not waste time, in my experience.

Trust the tags.
>>
>>51420111
I stopped trusting tags the moment they branded Yupiel no Geboku with "snuff" because there's some incident with random mooks before the story even fully focuses on the main couple.
>>
>>51412585
Male orcs are consummate rapists that prefer humanoid victims. Female orcs look so much more like non-orc females because it's the only way to entice males to breed with them and create full-blooded orcs. A species always wants to propagate, females included. They view non-orc women as competition; hence their physical appearance and violent nature.
>>
>>51412585
an evolutionary track primarily driven by ability to rape for males, and rapeability for females.
>>
>>51420598
>>51420237
>wherever I am, I must also rape

that's the best answer ITT desu
>>
>>51412585
There is no in-universe explanation for sexual dimorphism of orcs in my universe. Because there is no sexual dimorphism. The female orcs and the male orcs are identical to each other 99% of the time. The only difference is when females are in heat/pregnant/or lactating. And then the only significant change is that they gain a couple of pounds in fat and develop breasts.

Other than that, the only way you can tell a female orc apart from a male orc is if you make them all strip down to see who can piss into the wind and who can't.
>>
>>51420668
nobody cares my dude
>>
>>51419896
I'd imagine the female orc has a particularly large gland dedicated to the creation of arousal pheromones, so regular women probably won't have permanent arousal if they remain near the sex orc too long. If anything, the opposite would be true. They'd eventually get used to it, and become completely frigid when not around the orc until they get the sensation of the pheromones out of their system. Or something.

Makes me wonder if the orc gland would be sold on the black market as an aphrodisiac or not.

Also, apparently, pheromones for people are produced in areas that have hair, i.e. genitals, because apparently pheromones enter the air through evaporation.

So, for orc girls, puffy vulva, I guess. Also, the more sex they have, the more the gland is massaged and the more pheromones are released. meaning their partner might want to have sex even more, until the gland runs out of... pheromone... liquid. I guess.

It could be a way to ensure pregnancy, as they keep going until the pheromones run out.

But that's just, like, my opinion, man.
>>
Female orcs are a result of the orcish corruption of other races. Orcs as they are now are a mongrel race, once created by Orcus from the flesh of men, giants, and hogs. The black blood that courses through their veins corrupts most life it infects, so distinctly female orcs have more recent origins with humans and dwarves.
>>
>>51420019
>he doesn't know what theories are
t. Swede
>>
>>51420779
That sounds like something that would cause addiction anon, because arousal is a nice sensation, and if you get away, your arousal goes rock bottom. SO you would end wanting to stay close to the place that made you horny.

So yes, black market of orc glands make some sense. There would be an entire market around addicting people into it somehow, because sentients are assholes. Its all spiked with an actual highly addicting drug because of political reasons/gold
>>
>>51415683
>>51415697
Go back to tumblr, you dipshits.
>>
>>51420101
why not just 3d scan real titties?
>>
>>51412585
I'm the GOD OF SEX AND VIOLENCE.
>>
>>51420983
It sounds addictive because that's what it would be. One day you'll wake up licking the pheromones off an orc vulva and wonder where your life went wrong.

It'd make a pretty good political attack, if the person you were offering her to didn't already know what was going on.
>>
>>51412901
kek
>>
>>51419972
If pOrcs were in anything other than Legend of Zelda, that's probably how people would do it.
>>
>>51412585
What universe is that?
It's not Lord of the Rings, or WoW, or any setting I recognize at all.
Actually, it looks like you slapped two completely random pictures together and posted them.
>>
>>51412585
God I hate orcs. Fucking green elfs with tusks. They're disgusting.
>>
File: 1484071360051.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1484071360051.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>51422011
>green elves with tusks
>almost always depicted as basically humans if we never had civilization
>>
>>51422071
>>51412585
>Green
>Pointy Ears
>Tusks
>Too much waifu faggotry
Yep. Green elves with tusks.
>>
File: itFDmkRWCX79m.jpg (199KB, 900x1186px) Image search: [Google]
itFDmkRWCX79m.jpg
199KB, 900x1186px
>>
File: 1436025030633.jpg (133KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1436025030633.jpg
133KB, 800x1035px
>>51422317
I'm just gonna see if i have cute orcs in my folders.
>>
File: 1435882701595.jpg (25KB, 327x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435882701595.jpg
25KB, 327x400px
>>51422333
>>
File: hunterff.jpg (383KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
hunterff.jpg
383KB, 1920x1920px
>>51422346
>>
File: tate-s-.jpg (146KB, 1000x1279px) Image search: [Google]
tate-s-.jpg
146KB, 1000x1279px
>>51422373
>>
>>51421432
Do it to the king dughters and sons and as much of the farmer population as posible and see a kingdom fall due to junkies
>>
File: sexy_orc_by_morganagod.jpg (47KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
sexy_orc_by_morganagod.jpg
47KB, 600x776px
>>51422391
>>
File: 1436412767627.png (347KB, 499x616px) Image search: [Google]
1436412767627.png
347KB, 499x616px
>>51422407
>>
>>51412585
Orcs would be the perfect race to reverse the sexual dimorphism of humans. Female Orcs should be even bigger and tougher then the men, so as to survive the males attentions.
>>
File: dbe7a5273d4e63f95bbe6e0f00668700.jpg (143KB, 557x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dbe7a5273d4e63f95bbe6e0f00668700.jpg
143KB, 557x1000px
>>51422429
>51422429
>>
>>51421937
He's not asking for you to justify an existing universe, he's asking you to create one. It's fun.
>>
>>51422462
>He's not asking for you to justify an existing universe, he's asking you to create one.
Fuck him, he can go write his own masturbatory magical realm setting.
>>
>>51413032
And the answer is "any explanation the hypothetical author of this hypothetical setting wants", you cretin.
There can't be an in-universe explanation if the setting hasn't been created beyond this one factoid.
>>
>>51422477
No one's forcing you to play along.
>>
>>51419886
How unfortunate
>>
File: 1459870278631-0.png (299KB, 891x648px) Image search: [Google]
1459870278631-0.png
299KB, 891x648px
>>51420034
I understand your frustrations, but it stops like halfway through. Just power through it!
GOD knows that's how I get through all the femdom in monstergirl shit
>>
>>51422402
Or watch it boom with population. It'd fuck over the royalty, sure, what with all the illegitimate heirs and shit, but the farmers and other plebs can easily be controlled with drug dependence, and with all the workers under your control (because you control the girls, who control the workers) you could create a huge workforce.

Then stage a coup and take over.
>>
File: Gobbet.jpg (72KB, 939x709px) Image search: [Google]
Gobbet.jpg
72KB, 939x709px
>>
>>51416315
Ahh, /tg/, your autism never fails to disappoint.
>>
>>51416416
Uruk-Hai are a specific breed of half-orc. No, they're not all male, because Tolkien was a professor at Oxford and understood that, logically, there would have to be female Orcs -somewhere-. He just left it out because even a man as dedicatedly anal about every aspect of his universe as he was didn't consider it central to the plot.
>>
>>51420061
>fantasy tits in a fantasy setting
yeah its crazy
>>
File: being wrong isn't funny.png (117KB, 750x987px) Image search: [Google]
being wrong isn't funny.png
117KB, 750x987px
>>51416369
>>51416381
>>51416452
>it's an illiterate retards don't understand a complaint and proceed to act smug about it session

The comic's execution is legitimately poor because it fails to stay true to what it's parodying. It could have easy stayed true to the joke by replacing the Dryad with an Entwife or the T-Rexes with a large demon and succubus. That way it could have remained accurate while still relaying the same joke, instead of going full retard and making female dinosaurs humanoid.
>>
>>51418221
you also see it go other ways

in hyenas, the females are much larger than the males and are dominant

in other species, the dimorphism is even less than in humans. Can you tell a male squirrel from a female squirrel at a distance?
>>
File: 1479322408090.jpg (92KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
1479322408090.jpg
92KB, 500x711px
>>51413338
I REALLY want to snug that zug.
>>
File: 1371986946268.png (539KB, 1024x954px) Image search: [Google]
1371986946268.png
539KB, 1024x954px
>>
File: 1375548664424.jpg (119KB, 663x900px) Image search: [Google]
1375548664424.jpg
119KB, 663x900px
>>
File: 1375606891648.jpg (258KB, 501x809px) Image search: [Google]
1375606891648.jpg
258KB, 501x809px
>>
File: 1380347031793.png (281KB, 351x929px) Image search: [Google]
1380347031793.png
281KB, 351x929px
>>
>>51421884
That's a damn shame, because it's an interesting detail that adds a bit of character.

I don't like my orcs just being really buff humans with green skin and sharp teef.
>>
File: 1389591660317.jpg (128KB, 750x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1389591660317.jpg
128KB, 750x1027px
>>
File: 1389592721194.jpg (136KB, 870x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1389592721194.jpg
136KB, 870x1000px
>>
File: 1404207950538.jpg (130KB, 691x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1404207950538.jpg
130KB, 691x1155px
>>
File: 1404208014027.jpg (116KB, 689x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1404208014027.jpg
116KB, 689x1158px
>>
File: 1408155989275.jpg (237KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1408155989275.jpg
237KB, 600x849px
>>
File: 1419451426363.jpg (136KB, 585x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1419451426363.jpg
136KB, 585x1000px
>>
File: 1429337564261.jpg (144KB, 700x715px) Image search: [Google]
1429337564261.jpg
144KB, 700x715px
>>
File: 1429347616635.png (339KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
1429347616635.png
339KB, 1200x850px
>>
File: 1419358933300.jpg (111KB, 625x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419358933300.jpg
111KB, 625x720px
>>51420111
>Tags are a great way to not waste time
When those tags lie to you, it's the worst.

>Doujin tagged as femdom
>Dominant woman teases the man in question
>But she becomes a blushing little maiden who begs him to be more gentle as soon as she sees his cock
I can't tell you how often I've seen this happen.
>>
File: 1429356326940.jpg (153KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429356326940.jpg
153KB, 900x1000px
>>
File: 1430815317703.jpg (47KB, 360x437px) Image search: [Google]
1430815317703.jpg
47KB, 360x437px
>>
File: 1436413778605.png (166KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1436413778605.png
166KB, 500x400px
The cutest
>>
File: 1438311002128.png (240KB, 540x552px) Image search: [Google]
1438311002128.png
240KB, 540x552px
>>
File: 1438311197043.png (302KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438311197043.png
302KB, 640x800px
>>
File: 1438311233257.jpg (306KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438311233257.jpg
306KB, 1200x800px
>>
File: 1438313182392.png (351KB, 1096x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1438313182392.png
351KB, 1096x1293px
>>
File: 1438317124520.png (399KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438317124520.png
399KB, 800x640px
>>
>>51419695
Zeus didn't create shit.
>>
File: grin_by_helena_markos-d6shhzt.jpg (523KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
grin_by_helena_markos-d6shhzt.jpg
523KB, 600x800px
>>
File: hegdash_by_helena_markos-d7wj93e.jpg (196KB, 757x1056px) Image search: [Google]
hegdash_by_helena_markos-d7wj93e.jpg
196KB, 757x1056px
>>
File: hegdash_by_helena_markos-d89014n.jpg (181KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hegdash_by_helena_markos-d89014n.jpg
181KB, 800x1000px
>>
>>
>>
File: orc_bar_maid.jpg (41KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
orc_bar_maid.jpg
41KB, 495x700px
>>
File: 1480197677597.jpg (118KB, 1035x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1480197677597.jpg
118KB, 1035x1319px
orc gurlz iz best
>>
File: orc_shaman_by_shabazik-d6muopd.png (652KB, 689x1076px) Image search: [Google]
orc_shaman_by_shabazik-d6muopd.png
652KB, 689x1076px
>>
File: 1484424588618.jpg (248KB, 1920x857px) Image search: [Google]
1484424588618.jpg
248KB, 1920x857px
>>51424544
>>
>>
File: 1484427060361.jpg (274KB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
1484427060361.jpg
274KB, 1920x834px
>>51424551
>>
>>
>>51424539
Ah Andersson... An exersize in well thought out fetish fuel
>>
>>
File: 1484426722978.jpg (209KB, 988x1471px) Image search: [Google]
1484426722978.jpg
209KB, 988x1471px
>>51424558
>scars
>tattoos
>piercings
>branding
>facepaint
Which ones are best for orcfus, /tg/? Some? All? None?
>>
File: 1484672567579.jpg (256KB, 1075x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1484672567579.jpg
256KB, 1075x1600px
>>51424574
spoiler for nudity
>>
File: 1484425355752.jpg (267KB, 1920x1882px) Image search: [Google]
1484425355752.jpg
267KB, 1920x1882px
>>51424582
spoiler for more nudity
>>
File: 1479747457675.jpg (232KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1479747457675.jpg
232KB, 900x1125px
>>51424590
>>
>>51424599
>>
File: orc24.jpg (234KB, 1680x1015px) Image search: [Google]
orc24.jpg
234KB, 1680x1015px
>>51424616
>>
>>51424574
All. It all adds character. Things like scars and branding symbolize status in orcish society.

My favourite however is ritualistic mutilation to denote clans. Of course old-school Warcraft informed my image of orcs.
>>
File: orc23.jpg (167KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
orc23.jpg
167KB, 819x1024px
>>51424625
>>
File: orc22.jpg (134KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
orc22.jpg
134KB, 819x1024px
>>51424632
>>51424631
>All
10/10 would game with
>>
File: orc20.jpg (117KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
orc20.jpg
117KB, 819x1024px
>>51424646
spoiler for almost nudes
>>
File: orc19.jpg (127KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
orc19.jpg
127KB, 819x1024px
>>51424652
"My lord! The countryside is aflame! The common folk are being slaughtered! And that ass was fat!"
>>
File: orc16.jpg (134KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
orc16.jpg
134KB, 819x1024px
>>51424666
Not sure what kind of skull that is, cow or horse maybe, but I like it.
>>
File: orc15.jpg (126KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
orc15.jpg
126KB, 819x1024px
>>51424681
Side boob is underrated
>>
>>51424666
Nice post Satan-kun
>>
File: orc14.jpg (111KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
orc14.jpg
111KB, 819x1024px
>>51424692
Excellent spear thrust, would raise many children with
>>
File: orc13.jpg (105KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
orc13.jpg
105KB, 819x1024px
>>51424702
shitty pig iron swords tho that ain't good
>>
File: orc12.jpg (129KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
orc12.jpg
129KB, 819x1024px
>>51424710
Get that bitch a head. Bitches love heads.
>>51424693
i gotchu senpai
>>
File: orc11.jpg (74KB, 540x790px) Image search: [Google]
orc11.jpg
74KB, 540x790px
>>51424726
I like to think orcs, goblins, trolls, and ogres are all sort of tied into one 'family' of races. But this little shit doesn't look super related.
>>
File: orc17.jpg (286KB, 813x640px) Image search: [Google]
orc17.jpg
286KB, 813x640px
>>51424743
Running out of orc ladies, kids
>>
File: orc18.jpg (123KB, 582x850px) Image search: [Google]
orc18.jpg
123KB, 582x850px
>>51424761
Fishnets, underrated too
>>
File: orc1.jpg (221KB, 659x950px) Image search: [Google]
orc1.jpg
221KB, 659x950px
>>51424782
Drawing out some battle plans with the waifu
>>
File: orc10.jpg (149KB, 1024x1522px) Image search: [Google]
orc10.jpg
149KB, 1024x1522px
>>51424793
Bathing in the gore of sacrifices can generally help orc witches gain extra 'charisma'
>>
File: orc9.jpg (150KB, 800x1274px) Image search: [Google]
orc9.jpg
150KB, 800x1274px
>>51424800
>>
File: orc8.jpg (119KB, 736x1341px) Image search: [Google]
orc8.jpg
119KB, 736x1341px
>>51424805
Shattered Hand boyz

That's all folks. Thanks for coming.
>>
>>51413148
and LotR Halflings. all halflings in LotR are female dwarves.
That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!.
>>
>>51414051
I don't understand the line "They pursue weird deviant sex shapes" in relation to the other lines.
>>
>>51419886
Ugh. I can't stand people who don't care about the environment.
>>
>>51416042
>My character panics.
>Roll to hide.
>Five.
>He's hiding but his necromancer boner is visible.
>My character is 22 hasn't had sex yet.
>Not even with hot vampire chicks.
>Roll to fap.
>Also five.
>Fapping isn't enough to kill his boner.
>Stabs it instead thinking he can get a new one because wishes.
>He bleeds to death.
>They notice his phylactery.
>It vibrates when there's a soul inside of it.
What do I do!
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.