[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch an Anime based on people playing your favourite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Would you watch an Anime based on people playing your favourite Tabletop wargame?

with super epic scenes, strategies and the main character believing in his army?
>>
Fuck yes.
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71KB, 600x450px)
67b.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>anime
No,thanks
>>
>Ahahaha Yugi, you just fell into my trap! I placed a hidden unit at that location before the game began, and now they emerge to take a free no-retaliation attack against your squad! Not only that, this new squad provides a +1 bonus to the WS and BS of all other squads withing 36", and revives one dead model from each one! You can never beat me now, ahahaha!

Then Yugi's friends start screaming in despair or something.
>>
>>51409026
Good Lord, NO.
>>
>>51409374
Cartoon then mister nitpicker.
>>
>>51409482
>Party is TPK'd, episode ends with Yugi posting a thread on /tg/ about how shitty his DM is.
>>
>>51409026
You're thinking too small

>ZAWA ZAWA
KAIJI CHOSE TO KEEP HIS SCHEME SECRET AND PLACED SCHEME MARKERS ON THE CENTRELINE WITH KANG TO TRY AND MAKE HIS OPPONENT COMMIT HIS MASTER TO COMBAT

BUT HE FORGOT THAT FRAME FOR MURDER WAS IN THE SCHEME POOL...

RIGHT NOW KAIJI STANDS ON A PRECIPICE. HIS OPPONENT HAS SENT RUSTY ALYCE FORWARD, BUT WHY?

KAIJI HAS NO SOULSTONES LEFT, AND NO TOMES IN HAND TO RAILWALK... THIS GAME OF MALIFAUX WILL CONTINUE...
>>
>>51409026
Yugioh's had at least one arc based on tabletop. Bakura's grand debut was as That DM, actually.
>>
>>51411531
I want an entire battle report like this
>>
>>51409026
Of course as long as there is at least one character looking schocked and saying nani or bakana every episode.
>>
AND NOW, MY ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE

CH: TO CAMO, HIDDEN DEPLOYMENT FORM

BY SUCCESSFULLY PASSING A PH ROLL MY INFILTRATION SKILL ALLOWED ME TO DEPLOY OUTSIDE THE EXCLUSION ZONE AND NOW I REVEAL MY TRAP

I AM THE BONE OF MY HMG

AND SO, AS I PRAY, UNLIMITED ARO WORKS
>>
>>51409026
Maybe, but knowing Japan, it might be better to make the game from the ground up.
>Fire-Emblem style armies with unique characters and a couple of exchangeable cannon fodder units who get their own identities if they're played often enough
I even have an idea for a story:
>Long ago, in the era where magic ruled, massive conflicts shook the earth, threatening to wipe out all life.
>To minimize the terrible damage achieved by these magical wars, the soldiers were sealed using powerful magic into figures that could be used in combat on a smaller scale.
>After one terrible battle, the models were hidden for five thousand years and found once again by some lucky bastard who found this book of magic and models sealed away in Atlantis on an expedition or something.
>Protagonist is a shy, shut-in nerd who was orphaned by a car crash and gets a set of models after winning them in a contest.
>Down to the dregs in terms of money, he goes to his LGS to sell them for money, but a game taking place starts having real consequences and the protagonist gets caught up in it.
>Thankfully, the leader of the army the protagonist won is also the best commander unit in the game and has loads of experience, giving the protag the strategy rundown he needs to win.
>When the protag does win, he gets actual money from the fantasy world that he sells for more than the models are worth
>He begins to get gud at the wargame to fund his otaku life and uses the commander's advice to become a better person as well as a better player.
>>
>>51409482
Oh, it provides a +1 bonus to your BS alright, we already said no homebrew allowed you piece of trash. Get out, and I'm keeping your cut of the pizza money.
>>
>>51411538
I wasn't into tabletop at the time, and it was the first time I'd been introduced to percentile die. I thought it was the coolest shit in the universe; my imagination ran wild.
>>
Sure
>>
>>51409482
more like

>Ahahaha Yugi, you fool! You just fell for my trap! i've been planning this since the beginning!

>"Where did that giant mech unit come from, Kaiba?!"

>I can deploy any unit form the same codex as if it were a scout you fool! I placed so many shrubs and fences to let me deploy this unit anywhere on the board! Mwahahahahahahaha!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.