[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Primarchs are coming back, which means that GW is going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: BestSon.jpg (22KB, 472x312px) Image search: [Google]
BestSon.jpg
22KB, 472x312px
The Primarchs are coming back, which means that GW is going to have to use a substitute for the most handsome Primarch!
Hold that L Fulgrim
It's Sanguinor time to shine
>>
I mean someone needs to lead the blood angels and their successors chapters.
>>
I was actually thinking Celestine would turn into Sanguinius, that whole "grand design" thing. Probably just me being dumb, though.
>>
>>51392200
Nah, she is probrably one of the "Man of Gold" the Emperor made.
>>
>>51392200
>Celestine turns in to Sanguinius
Because after 10,000 years, there weren't already enough jokes about Sanguinius being Feminine.
>>
will the primarchs look different after so long?
>>
The Sanguinor is going to merge with either Dante or Mephiston, recreating Sanguinius at the most desperate moment of the Battle of Baal.
The Black Rage and Red Thirst will become something that all of his sons can actively control and unleash at will, and the newly reborn Sanguinius will consume the hive queen of the splinter fleet, gaining unparalleled insight into the Hive Mind itself.
Once the splinter fleet is crushed, Sanguinius will rally all of his sons together and race to Terra for a new Siege, and break Kabanda's back AGAIN.
>>
>>51392296
>jokes about Sanguinius being Feminine.
but none jokes about Sanguinius being feminine, he's just so masculine everyone else would get homo around him
>>
>>51392329
>>
>>51392296
sanguinius isnt feminine he just follows the classic hero physique

Long hair, fair haired, tall, broad shouldered, slight face with a distinct chin, and eagle wings.

classic in every sense.
>>
>>51392426
Truly a mighty physique!

Has Fulgrim said anything about Sanguinius beauty?
>>
File: 143755169123.jpg (235KB, 824x969px) Image search: [Google]
143755169123.jpg
235KB, 824x969px
>>51392488
No, but he's thinking it.
>>
>>51393784
There are some many pics of Fulgrim as a "trap" It's scary man
>>
>>51393955
*shudders* Tell me about it, dude.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.