[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry to bother you /tg/ but could I get a list of your preferred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (164KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 640x640px
Sorry to bother you /tg/ but could I get a list of your preferred science fiction rpg's that aren't 40k? A buddy asked and I listed a bunch off but he seemed on the fence.

I'd like to him a proper list to review, but preferably one vetted by experienced, reasonable and knowledgeable people.

Lacking that, you'll do.
>>
Persay, this ain't a RPG but Warframe serves as a good universe.
In addition, Asimov's Foundation Series is just fantastic.
>>
>>51370906
Oh and as an additional note,
RIFTS
Freaking awesome.
Just make sure you only get the books you need (like the russian one, that one's great)
>>
>>51370983
I loved this game. We'd always play as coalition grunts and commandos with one or two special forces thrown in. Playing under powered characters in a works of MDC damage and aliens and cyber knights made it fun and you really got invested in your characters. The system: ehh. The concept and world: pretty badass
>>
>>51371145
Not the techno dudes? Man I'm saddened so much shenigans possible with that occ.
Ah well.
If you having a hard time getting a response from someone besides me, check out the RPG section on 1d4chan. They've got what you need.
>>
>>51370906

Traveller is excellent. There's a general up with pdfs.
>>
>>51371196
I love Traveller.
Yet to play an actual game yet, we usually just get too bogged down making characters. Damn that system is too fun.
>>
>>51371196
Oh thank god I'm not the only anon here.
>>
>>51371196
The general's over here, btw: >>51315502 Usually goes up on Fridays.

>>51371216
Yeah, it can be hard to finish chargen and not want to go back and do it one more time.

>>51371227
There's a few of us around.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.