[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ Your next character is a Dhampir What is his motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: Male+Dhampir+Duelist-F-c-1-.jpg (142KB, 735x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Male+Dhampir+Duelist-F-c-1-.jpg
142KB, 735x1600px
/tg/ Your next character is a Dhampir

What is his motivation and background?
>>
He's on the search for his father, who was forced to leave his son as a child because he was persecuted by narrow-minded bigots, and my character is on a mission to pledge his loyalty to him, as the man who gave him life, and return him to his dying mother so she can see him one last time before she slips the mortal coil.
>>
File: Dhampir.jpg (115KB, 646x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dhampir.jpg
115KB, 646x1000px
>>51369172
Funnily enough my next character actually is going to be a dhampir, a ranger for 5e Curse of Strahd. Here's her backstory:

>SOFYA FALKONICHNA ORONOVA
>The Oronov family were servants of the vampire lord Nikolaj Ivanov for centuries, and Sofya’s mother, Alada Sergichna, was preyed upon by the family’s vampire lord while Sofya was still in the womb, resulting in Sofya’s birth as a dhampir. Sofya grew up in fear of depredations of Lord Ivanov, watching him kill or turn much of her family, including both her mother and father, but she herself was spared numerous times, deliberately. Eventually Lord Ivanov was driven into retreat by servants of the Church of Ezra, and the few surviving Oronovs liberated. Sofya became a devout Ezran follower, and vowed to slay vampires wherever they lay.
>• “A monster that slaughtered dozens of innocent people spared my life, and I don’t know why.”
>• “I don’t talk about the thing that torments me. I’d rather not burden others with my curse.”
>• “I expect danger around every corner.”
>• “I’m a monster that destroys other monsters, and anything else that gets in my way.”
>• “There is evil in me, I can feel it. It must never be set free.”
>• “I assume the worst in people.”
>• “My greatest fear is giving in to my vampiric bloodline.”

I'm intentionally trying to be as edgy as possible.
>>
I was about to make a joke, but then realized that a backstory is, quite frequently, a miserable little pile of secrets.
>>
File: My child.png (193KB, 310x329px) Image search: [Google]
My child.png
193KB, 310x329px
>>51370038
Excellent post
>>
>>51369172
2nd generation Dhampir, a student of history and genealogy got into the adventure business to scrounge artifacts and find family trees of nobles.

Enjoys collecting nesting dolls as a hobby
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.