[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of puzzles and traps should be in a temple dedicated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

What sort of puzzles and traps should be in a temple dedicated to dragon worship? Namely the type to keep outsiders and treasure hunters out.
>>
Spike trap with the spikes being replaced by dragon dildos.
>>
>>51366267
I wonder if anyone's run a game in the Oglaf setting.
>>
File: tight.gif (1MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tight.gif
1MB, 500x270px
>>51366253
>Crushed by giant dragon foot
>Fall into a pit of little dragons
>Wall nozzles emit dragon fire
>Rolling ball of dragon crushes you
>Holes in wall shoot poisoned dragon claws
>Trapped in a room filling up with dragon piss

Sometimes Bob's "theme dungeons" go too far.
>>
File: IMG_0886.jpg (142KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.jpg
142KB, 750x1334px
>>51366649
>playing path finder
>gm wants us to go into ancient temple to get some dragon artifact
>so many traps
>like, every room is trapped
>also theres a lot of acid
>suddenly theres an earthquake, we run for the door to find its gone
>loud noise like wingbeats
>turns out the temple was a dragon all along
>mfw

I still dont understand why it had rooms
>>
Have you considered a Dragon?
>>
File: !INKL DRAGON428848.jpg (683KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
!INKL DRAGON428848.jpg
683KB, 1920x1080px
>>51366893
He'd have to dragon that Dragon up so that it fits the theme.
>>
>>51366253
A bunch of locked doors and Alarm systems.
A small Army of Ecclesiarchal Gaurds under the control and payroll of the Dragon Temple
Being located in an actual town with some semblance of a Town Gaurd
All of the Monks are Master Martial Artists who don't want no trouble

You know, defenses hat can actually difference between Friend and foe. I mean seriously, traps in a place of worship never made sense for me. I mean, what happens if the lights go out or someone has a momentary lapse of judgement? "Oh, well there goes Pious Pete in the spike trap, whoopsies, oh well he should have remembered the 15-digit combo, password, and the Secret knock!"
>>
>>51366253
OP, what the fuck did you do to your image? Seriously, why is it cut off like that?
>>
>>51366253
The entire temple is seated on a catapult. In the event that the dragon and/or head priest dies, the entire castle is flung into the ocean.
>>
>>51369879
Mobile posting is a bitch
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.