[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Introduce your party. (I introduce our Kingmaker group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fb banner.jpg (288KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
fb banner.jpg
288KB, 1200x500px
ITT: Introduce your party.

(I introduce our Kingmaker group from it´s corresponding facebook banner, which I made for group discussions and session management.)

From left to right:

Modril - Aasimar Knight
Striking fear in the hearts of Bandits and Monsters alike.

Zenithon - Aasimar Arcanist (Modril´s Brother)
Driven by the urge to represent the good and the bad to equal parts.

Inva - Kayal Sorceress
Weaving the shadows she brought back from the Shadowfell.

(Me) Marcus - Human Warpriest (Cult Leader archetype)
Disguising as a worshipper of Abadar, Marcus seeks to secretly create a splitter cell for the living god, Razmir.
(Except for our GM, the other group members have no idea so far. I love personal agendas.)

Igrami - Dwarven Monk (Zen Archer archetype)
Behind that calm smiling face lies a world of pain and every so often a glimpse of her insatiable hunger for violence comes through.

Lelantos - Strix Slayer
Being a cast out he seeks a place among those his kind hates so desperately.
>>
the cringe is strong here
>>
>>51356265
I don´t know what our GM was thinking, allowing Strix or Kayal characters.
>>
>>51356216
rly? no one around eager enough to introduce their group?
>>
>>51356216
I know almost nothing about any of your party members as a result of this introduction.
>>
This is a shit thread and your game sounds like cancer. Keep it to /pfg/.
>>
>>51358390

1/2
Truth be told, I don´t know much about them as well. Just the little parts they were willing to tell.

Modril & Zenithon
The two brothers were born as simple folk among humans, but their Aasimar heritage quickly got them out of the slums into the luxus and wealth of rich people. (I guess their mother was raped or something. they´re hardly ever talking about their past...) The call for help to fight of Bandits got their attention.
Modril seeks glory and honor along a better reputation for his house.
Zenithon simply follows in his brother´s footsteps, seeking the knowledge of the arcane.

Inva & Igrami
being a little clumsy, Inva managed to miscast a teleportation spell and ended up in the mortal realm, where she met Igrami, who was raised in a monk´s temple. Both being rather unknown of this world agreed to band together to learn and travel. Plus, Inva seems to be unable to recreate her mistake to get back. They ended up hearing about the call for help as well and followed it. first, to feed Igrami´s thirst for battle and blood (which no one can explain), but also to show that Kayal people aren´t monsters. (Pretty much the Drizzt story all over again.)
>>
>>51358686
2/2

Marcus & Lelantos
Marcus´ faith has been shattered when he visited his twin sister in Razmiran, where he learned about the living God. Since then he seeks to secretly builds up a reputation as a razmiran priest while still holding up his disguise as an Abadar worshipper. Part of his covert operation was to get rid of certain people that were a threat to his new believes. To maintain his white west he hired a professional killer, Lelantos, who had little to no interest in the politics of the priest if the coin was right. and the coin was always right... Plus, Marcus was pretty much the only one willing to work with Lelantos.
Then there was this call for help to fight of Bandits along the Greenbelt. Marcus instantly followed this call to get a chance to build an entire Church dedicated to Razmir in hopes to attract more worshippers. Lelantos just is in for the killing (and pretty much to show he´s no evil monster by killing for the good cause. A slightly different Drizzt story.)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.