[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider casters that commune with and command exclusively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wizard.jpg (459KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
459KB, 733x1100px
Do you consider casters that commune with and command exclusively incorporeal undead necromancers or something else entirely?
>>
>>51337617
OK FINE

ITS NOT EVIL

JUST DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT OK? ITS NOT EVIL. YOU DONT HAVE TO POST THIS THREAD OR SOME VARIENT OF IT EVERY DAY ANYMORE. JUST FUCK ALL THE CORPSES YOU WANT ITS OK BECAUSE THEYRE DEAD AND FREE LABOR AND BENEFITTING SOCIETY AND WHATEVER
>>
>>51337632
I have no idea what caused this outburst, but know that it amused me greatly.
>>
>>51337632
This

Now please stop spamming the board with your shitty repeat threads you faggot.
>>
>>51337617
You could call them a medium
>>
>>51337649
This is the first time I made a thread about this topic, and I am in no way interested in discussing the morality of necromancy, just different facets of it.
>>
>>51337662
I call bullshit, but if you are telling the truth then fuck off to the archive and read the billion other threads we had every single week for the past forever.
>>
>>51337617
It's time to STOP.
>>
>>51337617
You mean psychopomps?
>>
>>51337679
I understand that repeat threads can be extremely aggravating, but it's a bit of an overreaction to direct anyone willing to discuss a topic to the archives. Just because someone has driven the topic (and in this case it's not even the same topic, just related to it) in the ground with autistic repeat posting doesn't mean that other threads that touch the subject should also be shunned.
>>
>>51337727
Interesting. I wasn't aware of this term, though it seems that it refers to a guide of the dead rather than someone who employs them as guardians and companions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.