[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 42

File: 61044500_p0.jpg (728KB, 869x1228px) Image search: [Google]
61044500_p0.jpg
728KB, 869x1228px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Why haven't you joined one of /pfg/'s official lewd campaigns yet? There's many more for you to join, all ye who got rejected from other games!

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65518/a-fluffy-fairy-tale-2-electric-boogaloo
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66858/the-sleeping-goddess
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66875/wrath-of-the-raunchy
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66894/way-of-the-wicked (now allowing occultists!)

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit

Old Thread: >>51327114
>>
>>51335933
When will you get it through your neutronium-dense skull that nothing is fucking official?

Stop advertising them as 'official lewd games'
>>
>>51335058
>>51335105

bumping for help
>>
>>51335962
Discuss with your GM
>>
>>51336046
but I am the GM
>>
>>51336071
Then do whatever the fuck you want.
You are the god of this world.
>>
>>51335933
>Why haven't you-

I have more important things to be doing involving a game that's already been running for a couple months.
>>
File: 10452182.png (233KB, 672x368px) Image search: [Google]
10452182.png
233KB, 672x368px
>>51335933
Friendly reminder Pendragon Institute is a nonlewd RWBY-style game as oxymoronic as that sounds is closing apps today, or possibly in 2 days time!

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65297/the-pendragon-institute
>>
Are Dungeon Crashed-style bull rush shenanigans possible in PF?
>>
>>51336448
Dungeon Crasher, rather.
>>
>>51336472
Elaborate.
>>
>>51336491
A 3.5 alternate class feature for fighter that let you do a pile of extra damage by bull rushing enemies into walls.>>51336491
>>
>>51336448

Nah
>>
File: IMG_0784.png (988KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.png
988KB, 1200x1500px
When was the last time your character spent some quality time with his or her teenaged Tiefling waifu, /pfg/?
>>
>>51336748

Never. Honestly, what the fuck?
>>
Are there rules for having your race be an animal like an awakened medium-sized shark or is this something that could be covered with the rules for creating new races? This is kind of important for my character.
>>
>>51336802
HUMAN
AGING
RATES
>>
What keeps Oracle from feeling like a lackluster cleric?
>>
>>51336820
Theres the wereshark skinwalker, but playing an actual awakened animal is an ask the DM because there are no real rules for it kind of situation. RP race creation only covers humanoids?
>>
File: za warudo.png (270KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
za warudo.png
270KB, 480x476px
>>51336980
TIME MYSTERY SON
>>
File: 1325116896912.gif (4MB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
1325116896912.gif
4MB, 544x408px
>>51337139
DungeonGolem, take this one to Super Dungeon.
>>
File: marcelinesuperjail.gif (986KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
marcelinesuperjail.gif
986KB, 500x324px
>>51337318
Aaah Life on the wild aint what it used to be
You know, Golarion's gone crazy, and it aint safe on the roads
Well, it's a drag, I know
There's only one place to go
baby, back where I come from. I'm coming home!

Life on Varisia aint what it used to be
You know, the kitsunes have gone crazy, and they'd stick you for a slice of cheese
Well, it's a drag, I know
There's only one place to go
baby back where I come from. I'm coming home!
>>
File: NOOOOPE.png (179KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOPE.png
179KB, 800x600px
Turns out the NPC my character's been courting is a shapeshifter. And not the hot kind, more like the monstrous body horror kind. What do I do, /pfg/? There was some serious chemistry between us, and she still seems into me, but her true for is a mass of twisted flesh and agony. I'm not sure if it'll work out.

Please help.
>>
File: thehellisthis.gif (2MB, 195x264px) Image search: [Google]
thehellisthis.gif
2MB, 195x264px
>>51337370
To Super Dungeon with you too.
>>
>>51337370
>her true for is a mass of twisted flesh and agony. I'm not sure if it'll work out
>mass of twisted flesh and agony
You should probably get a cleric to give her something to relieve the pain.

Other than that, what's the problem?
>>
File: 1482377594725.png (107KB, 341x334px) Image search: [Google]
1482377594725.png
107KB, 341x334px
What's a good class to multiclass with Kensai? Looking at Rogue or Slayer.
>>
File: SuperjailTrip.gif (6MB, 432x287px) Image search: [Google]
SuperjailTrip.gif
6MB, 432x287px
>>51337355
(Hey, man. I got an idea.
I know a way we can get outta here.
You know that beholder room in Murder Block Four?
Well, there's a tile that goes right through the floor.
We'll be in Andoran in a week and a half,
and we can just sit back and laugh.)

Oh, yeah! (x4)

Yeah! (x7)

Well, lights out, baby.
Yeah, it looks like the end for me.
TPK is comin',
it's the owlbear with eye laser beans.
Well, it's a drag, I know,
but everybody's gotta go.
Asmodeus is waitin' for me down below,
I'm comin' home.
>>
>>51337370
As >>51337401 said, get her some help. Perhaps if she's comfortable remaining in a form you're comfortable with, it can still work. If not, well, part amicably, maybe still be friends.
>>
>>51337370

Is she in agony while in a human form?
>>
>>51335933
>Why haven't you joined one of /pfg/'s official lewd campaigns yet?
Because I don't like ERP
>>
What's the stigma for bastards and the mothers of bastards like in Andoran? It's the obligatory "Different" realm because of all the copious amount of freedom they enjoy; do they have a more tolerant attitude if Bard McSexytimes makes a few deposits in the village girls, or do they still get all Scarlet Letter on people?
>>
Would someone mind helping me match mechanics to fluff?

The character idea I'm working on is ; a low ranking soldier, due to some lucky rolls and some heroism, caught the eye of Iomadae at the start/right before the start of WotR, and in his time of need, she gave him a full heal, and blessed him with her visage to inspire the soldiers around him to rally. That is, he now looks just like Iomadae (and has some divine powers from it) Now he's (she's) being pulled along the lines of fates and trying to find a way off and back to his (her) original body that won't result in him (her) getting smited to hell and back for insulting the goddess
>>
>>51338120
Chosen One Paladin, with a pervy familiar that wants her to embrace her new femininity and also smite evil erryday.
>>
>>51338136
forgot to mention that it's Gestalt
>>
>>51338120
>this pleb wants to change back instead of remaining a cute, heroic paladin forever

Gonna get smote, knave.
>>
>>51338158
>what is a character arc?
>>
>>51338237
Fuck, that's better. I was starting to think this dude was doomed to destruction for his insolence.
>>
>>51338149
Then maybe an Oradin with a pervy familiar that wants her to embrace her new femininity and also smite evil erryday.

Pick the Tongues Curse (Celestial), because anything else would demean the Image of the Inheritor.
>>
File: 1477212058803.jpg (120KB, 673x950px) Image search: [Google]
1477212058803.jpg
120KB, 673x950px
What kind of trap kitsune should I make for Fluffy2?
>>
>>51338120
>>51338136
>>51338158
>>51338237
>>51338246
sounds pretty gay
>>
>>51338268
kon kon wants characters able to drive a quest first, and suck dick second. So you'd have to be better than the assassin trying to find her big sister (kon kon might also just put you in the flex slot and take Ryu as well)

>>51338257
I'll consider it, I just have a tendency to not want to pick the exact same gestalt combo as another app, but hey, this is Wrath of the Righteous, can't have too many paladins, right?

>>51338284
I don't know what you're talking about, there will be nothing but vagina and penis sex, maybe some vagina and vagina sex or vagina and tentacle sex
>>
>>51338284
What's gay about a cute, heroic paladin doing heroic things and eventually settling down and marrying a handsome angelic soldier of light?

That's like the epitome of heterosexuality, bro.
>>
>>51338300
It's just that, since she's going to be Iomedae Light with 50% fewer trumpets in every serving, she should probably be at least partially Paladin, since that was Iomedae's thing back in the day.
>>
>>51338315
The good Cha casters are Oracle, Summoner, and Bard, right? Am I missing something?

I don't want to do summoner because I'm saving that for another character that will one day see the light of day again, right? f for Aisha so is there any potential in going Paladin|Bard?
>>
>>51338024

They still get the Scarlet letter; the thing about freedom and democracy is that everyone has the right to judge you, which often ends with the girl getting a reputation.
>>
>>51338300
>this is Wrath of the Righteous, can't have too many paladins, right?
How about a party entirely of paladins of different gods?
>>
>>51338120

Isn't there *literally* a PrC that gives you Iomedae's visage?

Also I see what you're trying to do with that, you cheeky lad.
>>
>>51338375

I'd play it!

>Paladin of Pulura
>Paladin of Iomedae
>Paladin of Erastil
>Paladin of Shelyn
>>
>>51338397

Paladin of Asmodeus
>>
>>51338375
>>51338397
>Grumpy paladin of Erastil
>Dandy paladin of Shelyn
>Insightful Paladin of Irori
>By the Book paladin of Iomedae
>Hard-boiled Loose Cannon paladin of Ragathiel whose partner was just killed, just turned in his badge, and has nothing to lose

It could work
>>
>>51338411

>Paladin of Pulura and Erastil have a thing
>Asmodeus bets Shelyn he can hook them up before she can
>>
>>51338387
I don't, what's he doing?
>>
>>51338284
>sounds pretty gay
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>51338470

He's playing a thoroughly embarrassed and quite human Iomedae in a campaign that will run the gamut of encounters.
>>
>>51338411

Asmodeus tries to autocorrect me to Asmodesu.

Fuckin' weeb phone.
>>
why not just straight up pretend to be a girl instead of making it more complicated
>>
>>51338509
Is she going to finally get all that raw fucking she craves by way of her new proxy mortal pawn?
>>
>>51338557

The body dysphoria and a man (woman) learning to love the D is a complicated kink, I agree it's easier to play a woman but some people can only get off on convoluted plots.

>>51338560

I don't think Iomedae can even feel it! This is just the raw mental thrill of seeing Iomedae getting to use her body with half the Crusade!
>>
>>51338585
Actually it is more complicated than that
Unless you just say "ok magical and mind control", love is cultural concept
Male mind in female body will have sexual attraction to men, but still masculine attitude to romance. And those clash really hard.
>>
>>51338600

So he's going to aggressively pursue male partners? Sounds like everyone wins in this situation.
>>
>>51338649
I would had said "bull dyke but for dicks" but yeah?
>>
Lads, what is your favorite unique magical item in Pathfinder? Be it an artifact sword or a unique item, which one do you not only love to encounter in an AP, but love to use?

Mine's the Starbow, firing shafts of moonlight that "ping" targets just tickles me pink.
>>
>>51338585
>I don't think Iomedae can even feel it! This is just the raw mental thrill of seeing Iomedae getting to use her body with half the Crusade!

She's a major deity; I bet she concocted the transformation so that she would have the ability to "tune in" and feel sensation by proxy at her option, so she would be tuned out for boring shit, but she could tune in for crazy crusader orgies, demonic gangrape, etc.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 283x178px
Reposting from previous general.

Trying to come up with a dual-wield chakram build that's viable.

I'm thinking soulknife, but short of a DM houseruling I can form two chakrams despite it being a martial weapon, that doesn't fit into the dual-wield part.

Any suggestions?

Also, out of curiosity, is it possible in Pathfinder to make characters similar to Ritualists and Mesmers from Guild Wars?

As in, summoning spirits to fight for you/support your allies (Ritualist) and using mind magic that punishes enemies for actions (Mesmer).

Haven't come across anything similar to the Ritualist yet, and the only thing I can find similar to the Mesmer is a Telepath Psion but that's still not really all that close.
>>
>>51338769
Ritualist would probably just be a Summoner, though maybe Shaman has something that would fit as well?

Mesmer would probably just be a debuff-focused Wizard of some kind, as I know there are a few spells that specifically prevent creatures from moving/attacking at the risk of damage.
>>
Are there any non-PoW ranged gestalts that are viable in campaigns where PoW is available?

How effective is Slayer || Avowed?
>>
>>51338600
>she starts growing her hair out to look less like Iomadae
>just makes her cuter
>>
>>51338832
>implying Iophanites wouldn't come in the night to cut it back down to Iomedae's length and style

No escape
>>
>>51338832
maybe just cut it even shorter
>>
>>51338842
>wanting the Trumpet this bad

Quit fleeing destiny
>>
>>51338832

>Paladin gets girly, starts wearing complimenting gear and cosmetics
>Scene where party meets Iomedae
>Goddess is all boyish and blunt, Paladin is soft and matronly

>Cue Iomedae getting awfully uncomfortable
>>
>>51338830
Full attacking fighter with a longbow is plenty viable.

Avowed on top of a normal fighter would work.
>>
>>51338830
Avowed is an extremely good passive gestalt, you can slap it on just about anything.

I think you'll probably be fine with that, as long as the other players don't go super cheese, really.
>>
Are the people who attend PFS and post on the official forums as reprehensible as expected?
>>
>>51337370
Are we talking Double-tier(pic related), where she can mimic anything, including character-specific abilities, and keep any form indefinitely?

Because that could be pretty interesting. Get her some combat training, on par with some of the weapon abilities from Prototype, and she'd make a good Leadership follower.
>>
File: infinite blowjob.gif (548KB, 578x638px) Image search: [Google]
infinite blowjob.gif
548KB, 578x638px
>>51338910
also why WOULDN'T you want to have a girlfriend like this? She's a keeper.
>>
>>51338901
>Avowed is an extremely good passive gestalt, you can slap it on just about anything.
Not really. It's pretty Charisma dependent.
>>
>>51337401
>>51337667
I should have been more specific, she's not in pain, but her true form literally oozes what is pretty much Liquid Pain.

>>51338910
I'm not sure, her powers are a mystery to everyone but the GM at this point. I'm still deciding on whether my character will accept her or not, but the cohort idea seems promising.
>>
>>51338952
If you're doing a martial, it takes one feat to make the Avowed baeed entirely off of Str. Take Self Pact, and your Str is now a bonus to all saves.
>>
>>51338968
Strength based Martial and Charisma based class isn't just about "anything"

Unless you did mean in the context of martials, then carry on. You're right I guess.
>>
>>51338984
It CAN, with effort, be used with anything. It just works better of you already have something that's Str and/or Cha based. The Str-Self Avowed works pretty nicely with Magus, for example.
>>
>>51339027
>It CAN, with effort
Alright, Psion||Avowed

How would you do it?
>>
>>51338600
So, normally if he was in his own male body he'd be gay, then.

And, no, having a masculine attitude to romance doesn't clash. There's no "struggle" there.

>Hey there... can I... buy you a drink?
>Rather go home for sex.
>. . . . . let's go.
>>
>>51339071
I am talking about society norms here
>>
>>51339082
>gays
>norm
>>
>>51339089
What
No, masculinity in female body is not part of the norm
>>
>>51338830
Aether pulses in and of themselves are not compatible with the majority of maneuvers. Aether Rounds/Channel though of course are, and technically are more or less on par WITH the average standard initiator in terms of damage potential. Not the top "errata soemdey" bits people always bitch about, but certainly with, say, a solar-wind warsoul or something.

Turbo-EX Spellbursts are in a similar boat.

A non-weapon (barrage mainly) Avowed will NOT keep up with those damage outputs and should focus on AoE instead of trying to barrage things; sure you'll be able to optimize to kill one =CR per round, but you're trying to match with people who'll probably cleave two instead, or take out single CR+2s instead.

I am on relatively sure grounds that a WELL optimized onslaught sniper should be capable of keeping up as well.
>>
>>51338968
Not true at all.
You can even make a competent avowed with a -4 CHA mod. Obviously not the best avowed, but you're not in 'it hurts to live' tier.

For example, aether rounds or aether channel are probably the shapes you'll take if you're gestalting, and neither of those use your CHA at all, it's just flat extra damage.
In addition, there's at least one battle-useful modulation in each tier (arguably except final tier but 90% of campaigns never reach there) that has no saving throw, so you don't need CHA for that either.

Your options are more limited if you make an avowed without CHA, but you're definitely still left with good options.
>>
>>51339043
>>51339125
Wait shit, I feel a retarded idea coming on.

Do aether rounds work with regular ray attacks from other sources?
>>
>>51339125
>Not true at all.
>Post merely states you can make avowed based entirely off Str

???

>>51339043
It'd probably be suboptimal, but you can take only passive buff clauses and shaoes with no DCs. It CAN "work", in that you're o ly losing options, rather than having a dead gestalt side. It's not like you're an 8 Wis Cleric||Wizard
>>
>>51339103
You know, you lot, for all the "but it's all just a societal perception", you seem pretty dead-set on making sure there's all that binary stuff so that your special snowflake can be totally unlike them.

My own wife was basically what one would term a tomboy (I guess nowadays people would instead claim she's gender-fluids and wants to be a man and that I'm wrong to like her tits because I'm not supposed to believe they exist). I only ever got her flowers once. She looked at them funny and then put'em next to the door before we left. She called both her sisters to brag about the big romantic gesture the day she woke up and I'd installed a set of treads to give new life to her old 4-wheeler ATV. At xmas, she bought my mother a new paintgun, I think she would've been happier with a macaroni drawing.

"masculinity" and "femininity", aren't those things what y'all keep saying aren't absolutes?
>>
>>51339153
I doubt it.
It specifically says weapons.

But yeah, you could do something like channel a kinetic blast through a conductive bow and /also/ slap Aether Rounds onto it.

>>51339043
Dump STR, DEX and WIS.
Focus on CHA and INT, with decent CON.
Depending on what shape you like, you might not even need CHA, but otherwise take Spirited Swordsmanship so you become CHA SAD in combat.

Use Avowed for your all day blasting.
Use Psion to load up on utility powers.
Easy.

If you're going to complain about how CHA and INT items take up the same slot, then just go STR/INT instead.
>>
>>51339153
Only if your rays are, and I quote:
>Ranged projectile weapon attacks
Though if they're ranged it can apply to natural weapons too.
>>
>>51339153
>AETHER ROUNDS
>Shape; swift action
>You charge your ranged weapons, enhancing their force and power with your aether pulse. Until the start of your next turn, your ranged weapon attacks deal additional dice of damage equal to the base damage of your aether pulse.

>If you used a modulation clause with this shape, its effects apply to this additional damage.

"Ranged weapon attacks" suggests no, because you're not using a weapon.
>>
>>51339228
>>51339226
>>51339153
I thought Rays counted as weapons? You can take weapon focus with them and stuff. It's just that they don't exist until you actually use them.
>>
>>51339172
There's a feat; Embodiment of Aether, that completely switches you to STR (it also gives you some mild bonuses to go with it)
>>
>>51339172
...My bad. Meant to reply to >>51338952
>>
>>51339200
Man, I don't want to get into gender politics stuff, but "genderfluid" is a dumb term.
>>
>>51339243
No those are special clauses in the rays and feats themselves.

Like "oh, you're allowed to take weapon focus with your soulblades, it counts as its own weapon group for this purpose in this case"

But it's still not a ranged projectile weapon
>>
>>51339200
Does she peg you on the regular?
>>
File: Badguys wandering.png (210KB, 1200x619px) Image search: [Google]
Badguys wandering.png
210KB, 1200x619px
>>51338908
Yes, because they it's very difficult to be turned away.
>>
>>51339243
Well that sucks
>>
>>51339200
Societal norms are pretty blurry in advanced western societies. Your wife is like that because she was not brought up in old fashioned society I presume where gender roles were still rigid.

My original point tried to say that "Ok you grew up as a man, and now you have to make sudden course change to fit into the female role"
And he would not 100% know how to do that.
I believe Golarion is not California, it still has gender roles in it.
>>
>>51338984
>>51338968

You don't even need to pump Strength or Charisma.

Avowed gives neat abilities, Clauses that grant flat bonuses (+6 to Stealth on a Stealth class is almost broken) and scaling damage bonuses that turn your longbow into what is effectively Colossal by level 5 (3d8+modifiers.)
>>
>>51339264
Extremely. "sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't" ain't a sign of health or even of dysphoria, it's a sign that you're either an asshole making shit up to get attention and/or pity-sex from college girls, or you're dangerously unhinged.

Most people look down in their pants and go "hey there testicles, you're awesome. let's go, boys." or "hey there uterus, fuck you for that PMS the other day. fuck you". Not "I LIKED THIS STICK AND TWO BALLS YESTERDAY BUT TODAY I HATE THEM I WISH I HAD A HOLE DOWN THERE EVERYTHING SUCKS"

I can understand someone that's all "my entire life I wanted to be a woman". That's fine (I'm more okay than with "I suddenly realized I was always a girl", that sounds like you need to change your meds)

But someone who "changes" it every day? BULL. SHIT.
>>
>>51339330
It's basically fantasy California, Anon.
>>
Is Urgathoa seeing anyone?
>>
>>51339344

Don't forget there's new terms to describe someone who can "only have sex with someone they feel love with" or "someone who feels in love one day and might not feel it the next."

It's like, an entire generation of people trying to treat basic aspects of the human experience - things people have treated as normal since the Egyptians - as something profound and unique.

Isn't it incredible how we're living in a world where the people that shout loudest for getting out of that box, want to get back in?
>>
>>51339405
If you could, would you travel back in time to the day the Ancient Egyptians invented the Gay?
>>
>>51339388

Kintargo is fantasy California, the developers have literally described it as such.

The rest of Golarion is variable, Brevoy for example has "traditional" gender roles in which men are given preference over women for succession laws (Agnatic-Cognatic Primogeniture.)
>>
>>51339264
Genderfluid always felt like something that would only make a lick of sense in a world with shapeshifters of some description. Hell, I know if I could shapeshift, even if I only got one alternate form, I'd probably be a fickle piece of shit about the whole thing.
>>
>>51339400
She's a little bit in lesbians with Naderi, let's Zyphus squat in her basement, and probably has an Erastil bodypillow.
>>
File: Nodicks.jpg (110KB, 851x481px) Image search: [Google]
Nodicks.jpg
110KB, 851x481px
>>51339280
No, and 2 "happy accidents" after our first kid say everybody's pretty happy with what she's got.

People like what they like. Just because she's better at Battlefield than I could ever hope to be doesn't mean she desperately wants to become a man.

>>51339330
She's a sweet girl, not some rebelling lisa simpson nor a modern (let's keep it at "we were in highschool in the 80s") parent's "always be on the tiptoes and tell them they can and will be everything they want" headcase either. What someone likes in games and hobbies and career are just that; what they like. It doesn't always have to be some big complicated show of wanting to transform, which is what we seem to get a lot of on campuses nowadays.

You're assuming he'd have no idea whatsoever of what the females do. Exact details on a few things might be iffy, but most men know damn well what their wives, sisters, mothers and the other women in the village do in their lives and how they act and/or are expected to act.

Golarion has gender roles, (and despite what some college campuses would have you believe, men on earth don't give birth or lactate either) but that doesn't mean that gender roles are necessarily always a bad thing, nor does it mean that someone can't possibly understand what the other role is.

You know who insists on no one else being able to understand? Hipsters. Hipsters talking about the newest music they've found that no one else has bought yet (they think) and thus hasn't yet "sold out" will tell you you wouldn't understand.

Don't let your paladin wear the turtleneck beret.
>>
File: kimi wa namaei.jpg (107KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kimi wa namaei.jpg
107KB, 2000x1200px
>>51339494
Well how much exactly we know how to the fairer sex works is a bit of a...
>>
>>51339440
>AHMOSE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
>What does it look like I'm doing?
>I DON'T KNOW! THAT IS WHY I ASK! YOU ARE BREEDING YAKBIM, BUT HE IS MALE AND THAT'S HIS ASS!
>Well, I don't know about you but this anal stuff is FABULOUS~
>It won't work, Ahmose! You cannot make children with Yakbim! Eye of Horus does not work that way!
>>
>>51339405
Yeah, the entire movement is people desperately scraping below the barrel to try and find new things to be the sole champion and victim of.

Can't be the representative of interracial marriage anymore. Or of women voting. Or of gay rights. Or of non-porno lesbian marriage. Because those have already been allowed.

So, those whose only career or idea of a good time is to be the loudest protest against the biggest injustice they can inflate something to, they're kinda running out of stuff and forced to make new shit up, and pretend that we're all bigots for trying to point out that pronouns are closed-class.
>>
>>51339537
>This is good, because while I and Yakbim love each other, neither I nor Yakbim have the means to care for a child, not even together.
>>
>>51339487
Hmm...sounds like getting rid of the competition would be a tall order.
>>
>>51338966
Maybe she is under a curse and only true love will set her free, if not, prepare to roll for anal circumference.

several times...
>>
>>51339645
Just have to get Zyphus and Naderi to hook up and agree to wear the deer horns and let her call you "Papa Erastil" every now and then.
>>
>>51339703
By Shelyn, I'll do it for Love!
>>
File: 1482024662907.jpg (45KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1482024662907.jpg
45KB, 600x726px
>mfw RotJR and Molthune Knights will get to celebrate Crystalhue
>>
>>51339741
the what now
>>
>>51339752

Crystalhue, it's a Shelynite holiday based around the Winter Solistice.

A time of merriment and good cheer, where you adorn your house and trees with gems that catch the light and turn it into many colors while exchanging gifts with loved ones!

It's basically Christmas.
>>
>>51339344
>I can understand someone that's all "my entire life I wanted to be a woman". That's fine (I'm more okay than with "I suddenly realized I was always a girl", that sounds like you need to change your meds)

>But someone who "changes" it every day? BULL. SHIT.

God turning you into a woman probably does fuck with your head, bro. If pally goes from "fuck, I've got a hole down there and I don't want it" to "hey maybe it's ok this not having a dick thing and being soft in some nice places" and then "OH FUCK THERE'S BLOOD COMING OUT EVERYWHERE I TOTALLY DON'T WANT THIS" but then "HOLY IOMADAE GETTING STUFF STUCK UP ALL IN HERE FEELS AWESOME I WANT TO DO THIS ALL THE TIME" to "oh gods I totally banged that dude while drunk and am I gay but female now?" to "oh gods oh gods I didn't blood dripping out everywhere am I pregnant? I don't want this" and flipflopping a lot might happen.
>>
>>51339752
It's the most wonderful time of the year
>>
>>51339717
My number one piece of advice is to get immunity to Sickened.
>>
>>51338966
I she's protective of you, she might want to tag along on your adventures, and knowing the extent of her abilities would help with that. That and it could be a good bonding thing for you and her to do.
>>
>>51339773
She needs to embrace her destiny and marry Ragathiel
>>
>>51339786

>She feels a strong attraction, if not infatuation, for the Paladin of Aroden
>>
>>51339494
As the paladin in question, I assure you the only thing around my neck will be my cape.
>>
>>51339770
What deities does everyone worship?
Onryou is Iroran, Seht is Desnan, anyone else?
>>
>>51339782
Is it unsanitary to hold Urgathoa's hand?
>>
>>51339773
>a fairy who she saves decides to bless her with minor shapeshifting powers to help her cope with the gender change
>all it does is allow her shapeshift her hole to take bigger and bigger cocks
>>
>>51339867
No, but such degeneracy is an evil act.
>>
>>51339821

My character worships a variety of gods depending on the situation, why limit yourself to just one? Gozreh for good weather, Erastil for a good harvest, Shelyn for inspiration and soothe his heart, the list goes on.
>>
>>51339885
>it's compulsory, and the hole, and everything attached automatically grow so they could accommodate the most well-hung person in the room
>and makes her receptive to any potential offspring, as pure-bloods
>she finds this out when her reproductive tract grows large enough that it's visible from the outside
>>
>>51339821
>Calistria, Iomedae and Cayden worshippers in the same party

Surely nothing can go wrong here
>>
>>51340009

Team Hero is best!
>>
>>51340039
Team Tank is cuter!
>>
>>51340055

That is a lie and you know it, Team Tank is full of busty bimbos and filthy old men!
>>
>>51340070
>Implying Saboten isn't the biggest bimbo of them all.

5 WISDOM
W
I
S
D
O
M

To make matters worse, I bet she pleases old men for money!
>>
I havent looked at it, but would a Paladin/Avowed work well?
>>
>>51340070
>one busty, 10 int, 17 wis girl
>one old man who makes beautiful art
And then you have
Seht) Friendly younger brother.
Aranha) Cute younger sister.
Corwin) Cool older brother.
Valeriya) Badass older sister.
>>
File: Kung pow 02.jpg (53KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Kung pow 02.jpg
53KB, 960x544px
>>51340039
The smartest person in Team Hero is an animal, checkmate herofags
>>
>>51340164

Yes, in fact I'd argue you might approach Initiator levels of power!
>>
IMO, the worst part of not getting in is not being able to meme your character in the thread without looking like a tool.

We had fun, didn't we old girl...
>>
>>51340249

Humans are animals, so you're not saying anything bad!

Aha-ha-ha!
>>
>>51340519
[Rousseau screaming in the distance]
>>
How would a Magus|sword saint samurai work out? I'm looking for ridiculous massive damage in a single strike.
>>
>>51340519
How many sessions will it take before Hero Team finds out the truth? How will they react?
>>
>>51340577
I don't know if it would desu, I think Spellstrike only triggers on a full attack and the Iai strike is a full round/standard action. At best you'd have the same benefit as just having a Spell storing sword.
>>
>>51340188

>An old man who makes beautiful art
>Craft (Painting) at +15
>An average effort (Take 10) meets a DC 25, often the highest DC to beat for "mundane" work
>>
>>51340613
>Spellstrike only triggers on a full attack

False. Spellstrike lets you channel the spell to a weapon, and only discharges the spell when the weapon hits/the duration expires. You can do a standard action spellstrike (basically just "casting the spell and making the free melee attack that goes with it") that is its own action. You COULD theoretically cast the spell and hold the charge until next turn, and do the Sword Saint attack after, but you're better off just full attacking.

What you want is Magus||Mercurial Duelist, with the playtest feats to combine Spell Combat/Spellstrike with the Iaijutsu slash of a Mercurial Duelist. I don't think those feats made it OUT of playtest, though.
>>
>>51340577

I'd recommend Sword Saint Samurai || Fighter (Two-Handed) if you want stupid amounts of damage.
>>
>>51339904
In for a penny, in for a pound
>>
>>51340709
>forgot to quote >>51340577 before my spoiler text

fug
>>
>>51340641
I don't know what you're trying to say with this.
>>
>>51340790

I don't know either, just noticing quality "tiers" and trying to imagine what a DC 25 painting would look like (or a DC 20 sketch.)
>>
>>51340517

Being memed ain't what it's cracked up to be, you lucked out!
>>
>>51341006
Oh, I was plenty memed, I'm just going to miss it now.
>>
>>51341065
Who were you?
>>
>>51341083
I am but the dust on the wind now.

All that remains is a desire for fun chargen.
>>
>>51339444
>Agnatic-Cognatic Primogeniture
Found the CK2 player.
>>
>>51341135
Just say it fag. No need to be coy.
>>
>>51341155

Crusader Kings 2 is the single greatest program to not only design NPCs, but Kingdoms and settings or even campaigns!
>>
File: 1477085686072.png (441KB, 754x744px) Image search: [Google]
1477085686072.png
441KB, 754x744px
>>51341260
>CK 2
>Not Dwarf fortress
>>
>>51336980
revelations and curses are fucking cool.
>>
>>51341299

They're both equally good!
>>
>>51341353
>>51341260
>single greatest
>equally good
>>
>>51341226
It really doesn't matter anymore though. I'm not being coy or salty that I didn't get in or anything, I just like memes.
>>
I lost my pdf copy of the Healer's Handbook. Anyone got one they can share?
>>
>>51341401
If it doesn't matter why don't you just say it.
>>
>>51341381

There can be two equally good single greatests!

They're like kindred spirits, or twins!
>>
>>51341506
Because I consider it poor form to bring up characters that didn't get in. It could create a culture of faggotry wanking over shit that won't ever get play, moreso than /pfg/ already does. I am merely lamenting the lack of opportunity to do this again, seeing as making characters with /pfg/ was a ton of fun.

Why do you want to know so badly? Could it be that you like me?
>>
File: ChaikaRising.gif (409KB, 530x420px) Image search: [Google]
ChaikaRising.gif
409KB, 530x420px
>>51341401
>>51341564
Silvia is that you
>>
>>51341564
No, I'm just curious.
>>
>>51341598

It has to be, this sounds like Silvia's candor!
>>
>>51341414
It's not out yet, anon. Someone did post the jpgs a while back though.
>>
>>51341598
I like you
>>
So I am torn for my gun wielding initiator. We're using Guns Everywhere, so guns are simple weapons and I have advanced firearms.

Because I have revolvers and we're at low levels it takes me a while to run out of shots, even without rapid reload.

So at this point I'm considering my options.

Desperado and Gunsmoke Mystic are both gun centric. Desperado seems to be better on defense than Gunsmoke.

I also looked into Hawkguard.

What else though, since they are simple weapons I basically only need access to ranged disciplines and I'm good.
>>
File: 1483844112620.jpg (448KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483844112620.jpg
448KB, 1920x960px
I want to be a dragon, or at least the closest I can possibly be to one (that my GM would allow), and I found the Transformation feats from Spheres. What I want to know is, are these meant solely for use with the Shifter class or can I use those feats with other classes without shitting everything up? What I'm asking is do the Transformation feats mesh well with classes that aren't Shifter. Yes I am retarded.
>>
>>51341822
anyone can use transformation, but you need Hybrid and Improved in order to both not lose your worn items and actually add additional traits
>>
File: nioh.png (1MB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
nioh.png
1MB, 1067x600px
How can I [MAXIMUM OVER-WEEB] like pic related? I wanna be a Tokugawa period samurai
>>
>>51341822
Why not be a Wyvaren and call it a day?
>>
File: SMTII-Aleph.jpg (68KB, 485x944px) Image search: [Google]
SMTII-Aleph.jpg
68KB, 485x944px
>>51341906
Bushi Warlord.

Done.
>>
>>51341906

Ooh, the easy answer is Samurai, but the spirit aspect is something we definitely have to consider.

Do you want a single class, or gestalt? First party content only, or is third party allowed?
>>
>>51341964
Pretty much any 3pp; this is just a thought at the moment. Maybe it'll get use eventually. Gestalt if it's still a cool rule.

>>51341952
I had considered this, but the lack of great options to change weapon styles really feels boring, but I understand that's more an issue with martials and the feats moreso than the class.
>>
>>51341646
Were they known for being open? Or did you mean cadence and not candor?
>>
File: 1430365558218.gif (182KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
1430365558218.gif
182KB, 384x408px
>>51342042

Y-Yes! I meant cadence, not candor!

Oh gosh.
>>
>>51342020
>Pretty much any 3pp; this is just a thought at the moment. Maybe it'll get use eventually. Gestalt if it's still a cool rule.

I'd go with [Bushi Warlord || Medium] if gestalt was available, it goes a long way to represent William's control of the spirits alongside his ability with a sword!
>>
>>51342198
This
Just refluff the Medium to better fix the eastern themes and your good.>>51342020
>>
>>51335933
>Why haven't you joined one of /pfg/'s official lewd campaigns yet?

Because /pfg/ is the most concentrated cancer on /tg/, and I can't imagine that a game where sexless autistic waifufags fap to each other would in any way be entertaining or fun.
>>
>>51341922
'Cause I wanna be on four legs, not two.
>>
>>51340904
>trying to imagine what a DC 25 painting would look like (or a DC 20 sketch.)

I did a little research on what exactly a DC 20 or DC 25 painting would entail, and everything I found seems to cap out at DC 20 - even something vague and generic like "Superior Quality Item" (like a very good bell or instrument) caps out at DC 20. Furthermore, the roll to determine if something's a masterwork (a quality ascribed to only the great artists) is DC 20.

What this means is anything above a +10 is overkill - you quite simply can't paint anything better unless you start making crap up.
>>
>>51342334
But the higher your mod is, the more penalties you can take while making amazing works.
>>
>>51341798
Help pls
>>
Can we talk about non-lewd games?
>>
>>51342540
no
>>
>>51342548
But they have much cooler premises than all the lewd ones.
>>
>>51342587
List them.
>>
>>51342540
Do you have one?

Been looking for one myself.
>>
>>51342020
Spiritualist||Bushi Warlord or Sword Saint Samurai
>>
>>51342644
>Bolshevik revolution + slavic races
>Steel Ball Mana Wastes
>spacejammer/planescape to find your memories
>>
>>51342334

This >>51342377. With +20 you can halve the time for creating a masterwork painting with no issues.

Also, that's not a hard limit. You GM can assign higher values to Dcs than just that. Duplicatign a masterwork painting stroke for stroke isn't a DC 20 - its harder because you can't merely duplicate the colors on the canvas.
>>
>>51342684
>>Bolshevik revolution + slavic races
Not my cup of tea
>>Steel Ball Mana Wastes
Neat concept, but will have poor execution
>spacejammer/planescape to find your memories
Not my cup of tea. I loath high planar adventure.

To be fair, the other "lewd" games don't have very good premises either.
>>
>>51335933
>https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66894/way-of-the-wicked (now allowing occultists!)
OH GOOD, NOW THEY ALLOW A CLASS BASED ON HAVING ITEMS OF HISTORICAL AND PSYCHIC SIGNIFICANCE IN AN ADVENTURE WHERE YOU START OUT WITH LITERALLY NOTHING, AND HAVE NO WAY TO GAIN SUCH OBJECTS WITHOUT EXPOSING YOURSELF TO ARREST.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>51342684
>Steel Ball Mana Wastes

Aka "GM's excuse to jerk themselves off on all their minmaxed charbuilds which are allowed to steamroll the party because 'high lethality' game"
>>
>>51342735
>Neat concept, but will have poor execution
How do you know that if there hasn't even been a single session?
>>
>>51342754
That's steel ball run, dude.

People get FUCKED UP
>>
>>51342754
I mean he did say he'll be literally constantly throwing resurrection stuff at you.

Also that's entirely in theme for steel ball run.
>>
>>51342787
You can tell from the way the guy talked that they were going on a very 'GM vs Players' mindset and didn't care at all about balance because "everything is fair game".

>>51342790
Not all story premises make good tabletop campaigns.

>>51342814
He also said that if a character can't be resurrected, you'll need to reroll as someone else.
So every three weeks enjoy needing to spend another five hours making a character that can keep up.
>>
>>51342864
Honestly you just sound like a bit of a bitch with "Oh no my character might actually die, woe is me.".
>>
>>51342864
>He also said that if a character can't be resurrected, you'll need to reroll as someone else.
This is literally true for all games. Unless your GM just refuses to ever kill PCs. If he refuses to kill PCs under any circumstances then the fuck is the point half the time since death is the major stake in most situations?
>>
>>51342814
No straight up resurrection.

Tbh I'd change up death rules so you die at -Max or like half negative max to cut down on all the instakilling.

I like the concept, it's just kind of jank in Pathfinder.
>>
File: 1441244047859.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
1441244047859.png
226KB, 468x345px
>>51342719
>>51342377

And since Accelerated Crafting stacks, you can just put more and more into the Crafting stat until you're able to make a DC 40.

It's all a moot point when you get Amazing Tools of Manufacture, however; an item that lets you do one "standard" roll to perform 2,000 gp worth of labor in under an hour kind of takes away the wonkiness of Crafting rules.

Shame they're 12,000 gp and keyed to a specific skill per tool.
>>
>>51342896
>>51342923
Permadeath is fine if you know it's an existing risk.
Permadeath every three sessions isn't wrong in principle, but it will be a pain in practice when you're expected to high-op.

And in general, it sounds like the GM is more interested in showing off the setting than how the players will interact with it, which is a red flag.
>>
>>51343006
>And in general, it sounds like the GM is more interested in showing off the setting than how the players will interact with it, which is a red flag.
What gave you that idea?

>Permadeath is fine if you know it's an existing risk.
He did say this up front.
>>
>>51342684
You forgot Pendragon.
>>
Hi. I've been completely out of the loop for about 6 months. Any new releases by DSP? Anything notably good in general on the 3pp front?
>>
File: 1460337780458.jpg (197KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460337780458.jpg
197KB, 1280x1280px
>tfw GMed my second PF sesh and have no idea what i'm doing and just barely have a grasp on the rules, but my players seem to be having fun
>>
>>51343059

Settings are not meant to be carefully crafted set pieces you show off to friends before moving into the den. Settings should be engines, well-designed and built to be used and abused.
>>
>>51343183
PF is where I earned my pilot's license for The Seat of My Pants. Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>51343215
I have no idea what he has said about the mana wastes game gave you that impression.
>>
>>51343118
DDS is making Spheres of Might, the martial version of Spheres of Power and their answer to Path of War. Looks pretty okay.
>>
File: 1466652733230.jpg (247KB, 740x716px) Image search: [Google]
1466652733230.jpg
247KB, 740x716px
>>51343099
Man, I really thought about applying to Pendragon, but I have my own plans to run a game on Monday at around that time.

Take heart, those of you who don't get in to fluffy or Pendragon. You shall be spoiled for choice.
>>
>>51343344
The game isn't actually on Monday, that's just the deadline for submitting an app. The actual game time will be decided upon for whatever works for everyone.
>>
File: 1482529025963.png (313KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482529025963.png
313KB, 400x400px
>Almost done with a character for my Wednesday game, just gotta find a picture for it
>Find a picture I really like that doesn't fit the character at all
>Get completely infatuated with the picture and begin creating a character around it
>Have two characters I want to play now
>>
File: 72c.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
72c.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>51343554
>>51343578
>>
File: J5bgyic.jpg (136KB, 1037x1724px) Image search: [Google]
J5bgyic.jpg
136KB, 1037x1724px
Do you think Onryou is a daddy's girl?

let's try that again
>>
>>51343709
Her actual dad hates her because she's probably another bastard kid. She's also most likely got issues with her mentor.
>>
>>51343709
>>51343755

I thought that the official statement was she's legit but Lonjiku's nads got zapped by oni hate rays or something.
>>
>>51343709

Probably not, she'll have daddy ISSUES but she won't be a daddy's girl.

That tends to happen when your real dad thinks of you as a shameful reminder of fiendish heritage (All Tieflings, much like all Dwarves, are bastards in their father's eyes) and your sensei was a pervert that put you in a revealing leotard because your teenage body was growing thick and busty.
>>
>>51343816
"Honey, I swear I didn't cheat again."
"Oh, that's weird, I don't recall being a fucking oni. But no, I totally believe you. Hey, let's go walking out on this cliff."
>>
>>51343344
My monday is pretty free, what kind of game are you thinking about making anon?
>>
>>51343709
Not every woman needs to have a daddy fetish. Take that shit back to tumblr.
>>
>>51343821
>all Dwarves
But I know Bjorn Stronginthearm personally, and he loves all his children.
>>
>>51343816

Tieflings tend to be seen as bastards even by those who know it's not as simple as >>51343843.

She could have Pass For Human to have a chance at something resembling normal life, but Onryou is clearly built like an Oni.
>>
>>51343869

Dwarves, dwarfs, you know what I meant you silly!
>>
>>51343905
Actually, what would you even call a dude with dwarfism when dwarves are already a thing?
>>
>>51343843

>Hey, let's go walking out on this cliff

I see what you did there!
>>
>>51343933

I'm not sure, but I bet it would be extremely uncomfortable for Paizo to answer!
>>
>>51343935
Dude, spoilers
>>
>>51342671
Pendragon isn't lewd
>>
>>51343962
Maybe "little person" would actually be the common term, to avoid confusion.

But what about a dwarf with dwarfism?
>>
>>51343935
Atsui didn't.
>>
>>51343980

>Dwarf with dwarfism

The prospect of a Dwarf that is over 2x wider than they are tall is making me extremely uncomfortable.
>>
>>51343975
Yea, but I worry since it's so close to the application closing.

I'll be honest I'm not as savvy yet with all of the 3pp out there after many years of it being barred from me, only recently even started attempting to join pfg games.
>>
>>51344050
>"He's so squat and furious!"
>>
Do you guys think 35 AC at level 5 is enough to let me do whatever the fuck I want in combat?
I've got counters and 20% "spell-conceal" from Riven Hourglass Stance for spellcasters.
>>
>>51338268
You should definitely consider suicide!
>>
For someone considering starting up a semi-lewd game, how important is gestalt, really?

I can see the appeal, but I'm worried I wouldn't be able to up the challenge of encounters accordingly.
>>
>>51343709

She wants a healthy relationship with her parents well parent. She didn't realize that she was a terrible kid until her training started.

I don't think that she remembers Tsuto.

She's made amends with ameiko
>>
>>51344176
Gestalt isn't necessary at all. Just allow some 3pp, 25 PB, start after level 1 and you're good.
>>
>>51344176
Gestalt allows people with really niche character concepts to actually play them as rock solid T2-3s.
For example, a spellcasting rogue that's not an initiator or a cosplaying Wizard.
Generally speaking, though, for most groups gestalt is unnecessary.
I mean, if you just want to play a bog-standard Warder, what the fuck are you gonna do in a gestalt game? Smash Fighter on there so you shitter-shatter combat even more? That's the least offensive of your choices, though.
>>
>>51344176

The encounters are probably going to be borked regardless of gestalt, which often boosts narrative power significantly more than combat power.
>>
>>51344176
>how important is gestalt
Not at all.
>>
>>51344176
Save running gestalt games for gms that have a good sense of game balance. If you feel like you won't be able to handle it, then don't do it.
>>
File: 1472262108150.png (461KB, 724x724px) Image search: [Google]
1472262108150.png
461KB, 724x724px
How do I get a burrow speed as a human at or before level 5?
>>
>>51344338
You need a really good shovel.
>>
>>51344338

>Shovel Knight
>Human
>>
>>51344338
What materials are available?
>>
>>51344402
>Implying he's not
>>
>>51344112
why stop there
why not go to AC 40
fuck, just tell your GM not to even bother rolling against you
>>
>>51344338
Racial Heritage (Ghoul), Warren Digger.
>>
>>51344401
I'm starting with a +1 adamantine shovel with the stats of a heavy mace.

>>51344402
>Implying

>>51344405
My GM ought to allow anything within reason, but our group's running the /pfg/ wet dream combo meal of all DSP, SoP, some Interjection Games, some Kobold Press, some Depressed Homebrewer and a couple other loose homebrews and supplements, such as Binding from, eh... Radiance House or something? No one's using it, but it's on the table.

>>51344431
Haha, really? That sounds good. I'll check it out once PFSRD stops shitting itself.
>>
>>51342671
I want to apply to that Green Winds game just to spare the DM from some of those terrible apps.
>>
>>51344524
Alteration Sphere can give you a burrow speed.
>>
>>51344427
I kinda do have 40 AC, sometimes.
Highest I can get it to is exactly 40 while moving thanks to Mobility + a Sylph racial. Only against ranged attacks, though. It's 38 otherwise.
My intention is to be the biggest piece of shit ever while fulfilling a """tank""" role.
It's a Warder. I envision the character standing in the middle of the enemy's forces, running around and whacking them for doing anything, applying Marks and Locking the problematic ones, all the while not getting hit at all.
It's entirely within my plans to make the GM hate my ass for this. He knows it's coming, too. It's essentially a dare. Long story.
>>
>>51344524
Well that should do you.

Shovel Knight doesn't really have a Burrow speed like Mole Knight does, he just digs normally, albeit quickly.

What you could do though, is get your shovel fixed up with a constant Expeditious Excavation.
>>
>>51344642
I figured a 5 or 10 burrow speed would simulate Shovel Knight's digging prowess well, but Expeditious Excavation sounds like a damn good idea. I'll see about working that out.
>>
File: AAAAAHHHHHH.jpg (60KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAHHHHHH.jpg
60KB, 600x471px
>PAGE VIEW LIMIT EXCEEDED
>>
>>51344230
I hate you
>>
File: 45379_1362459600.jpg (153KB, 490x768px) Image search: [Google]
45379_1362459600.jpg
153KB, 490x768px
Alright, it's kind of amateurish, but here's a little something I've wanted to blow the dust off of for a while now.

It's Legacy of Fire, but with Katapesh replaced with a compressed Al-Qadim ripoff. If any of y'all want in, go right ahead.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67321/legacy-of-blood-and-flame
>>
>>51344567
Seriously? Do you have a link? Kinda want to see how bad it is.
>>
>>51344418
>>51344524

You encounter a fish with armor and a shovel identical to Shovel Knight!
>>
>>51344678
It's back up, you mook.
>>
>>51344767
So? Haven't you ever heard of crossplay?
>>
>>51344723

Show me where the Eagle landed on you.
>>
So, I just read the Among the Gods PFS scenario and found out about Zyphus.
I love how it's an over-the-top Saturday morning cartoon cult, do followers of Zyphus show up in any other Scenarios, Modules or Adventure Paths?
>>
>>51344787

He's a fish! A slimy, smelly fish!
>>
File: 43830241.png (2MB, 2552x3504px) Image search: [Google]
43830241.png
2MB, 2552x3504px
>>51343848
Eberron; Mournlands rising edition.
>>
File: 1431969746946.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1431969746946.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
>Want to sign up for a /pfg/ game
>The ones I like are all at like 4-7 AM for me
>>
>>51344792
Not the same anon but
my heart
>>
>>51344761
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4458904/applications
>>
>>51344819
They feature semi-regularly in Iron Gods, mostly because Zyphus has a boner for how much mayhem malfunctioning tech causes.

Even in the most "good" ending where you start helping the rest of the world adapt to alien tech, Zyphus' cult is mentioned to be ecstatic due to just how volatile lasers and shit can be.
>>
Anyone else here back the Interface Zero 2.0 for PF on Kickstarter? Any ideas on when we're supposed to be getting the PDF of it?
>>
>>51344852
most of these don't seem terrible.
>>
>>51344112
Path of War is PEEEEERRRRRRFFEEECTLLLYYY balanced.

Right?
>>
>>51344852
>Colt .45 and gasmask combat medic
EVERY FUCKING TIME!
>>
>>51344819
This is a good question I would also liked answered.

Also, isn't the cult kinda ran by dofus(es) because their God wants legitimate accidents not planned killings that Look like accidents?
>>
>>51344950
Within it's own microcosm, yeah. If everyone, including the enemies, operates on that level, what's the issue?
>>
>>51344627
So, what was this about Path of War being balanced? Oh, it's not? Sure, I'll allow it.

Not.
>>
>>51344734
Bro, you might want to give public viewing access to the setting shit
>>
File: header.jpg (64KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
64KB, 460x215px
>>51344984
>run by dofus(es)
Not really. It's more about showing people that death can catch you at any time, and "helping" those accidents happen.

Zyphus is a dick like that.
>>
>Here's a build I powergamed using PoW
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
never change, /pfg/
>>
>>51345001
>forcing the GM to rewrite the entire Bestiary to challenge the players.

I have an issue with this, personally.
>>
>>51345010
Figuring out how to do that as we speak. Been a while since I needed to use google docs for this, my apologies.
>>
>>51344112
What the fuck were the smoking when they made Riven Hourglass?

Like holy shit. There is straight up no reason why any character shouldn't have this discipline.
>>
>>51344950
Nope
But you and friends can play an enjoy it.
It has some issues (mostly large power gaps with little effort needed to get them) but what doesn't?
>>
>>51345024
>power gamed
>just took a level 3 stance at 5
>>
>>51344984
Yes, exactly. That's why I love it.

Per wiki: "Cults of Zyphus believe that even though the deaths they help arrange are not truly accidental, these souls are still dedicated to strengthen their patron."

They're missing the point entirely and I love it.
>>
>>51345024
>Here's a build I powergamed
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
FTFY.
>>
>>51345022
He's an example one should follow. He harnessed the anger of his death by slipping on a banana peel and ascended into godhood through pure saltiness. He has done what every barbarian is desperately trying to do.
>>
>>51345038
I didn't have any problems with it. It was pretty easy to slap maneuvers on all vaguely humanoid creatures and to put advanced or some other template on the other stuff.
>>
>>51345038
And that's fine. But imagine if someone built a Core only Rogue and then started whining that Investigator wasn't balanced because it's better than Chained Rogue.
>>
>>51345088
Funny thing is that Pharasma basically let him go from "What, that's IT?" to being the God of Fuck You.

She's really not much better.
>>
>>51345080
explain to me how you think this dude is getting 40 AC from just one stance lmao
>>
>>51345054
There's a lot of shit like that all through DSP products.
>>
>>51345116
There was nothing that fucked in their psionic products bar psychic reformation up until their recent soulnknife stuff.

Like why would any soulknife not be a Psychic Armory+Warsoul that most likely has gifted blade for free?
>>
>>51345109
She got a countless better things to do than try to convince a salty motherfucker to just let it go.
>>
>run up against a dude with 40 AC at level 5
>throw a 300 damage reflex-for-half fireball at the ground near him
lmao spheres of power
i got like 4 more of those today too
>>
>>51345111
A constant 20% chance to just NOPE a spell on top of +4 initiative and +4 AC is pretty fucking good.
>>
>>51345092
Not the point.

That issue of "building something to challenge one player kills the other players" crops up instantly with that type of character class. And when you have one for the martials and one for the wizards, you then have to build things to kill everyone equally and anyone who isn't top end dies as collateral.

The only way to fix that situation is pretty much not bothering to roll dice.
>>
>>51345189
yeah but wheres the other 26 AC coming from if hes not power gaming
>>
>>51345165
>implying you can get 300 damage with a sphere Destruction build at level 5
You can't even get close to that until level 15.
>>
>>51345206
Probably heavy armor, a shield, and some natural armor from a race.
>>
H-hey... uh... anyone got any of them lewd pictures of paladin girls?
>>
>>51344948
Some of them are questionable.

>>51344966
He's everywhere.
>>
>>51345044
>>51345010
And it's open for viewing. Had to make a few last-second find-replaces for stuff from the original homebrew world version.
>>
>>51345196
I don't understand what kind of games you guys are playing where there's a Warlord and a Swashbuckler in the same party.
When PoW is on the table, people play PoW classes. There isn't a "oh shit I can't throw a Warder at them because jimmy's rogue will eat shit" because jimmy is playing a stalker and not a chained rogue.

I've yet to find a game with PoW that has had this problem. I really don't get it. I've applied to many, and guess what - nobody has ever come in with a swashbuckler when they can just play a privateer instead.
>>
So with all this talk about the God of Discarded Banana Peels, do you think Zyphus would tell a cleric of his to not be a complete dick as not to attract unwanted attention just so that one of that cleric's toys would have a chance of potentially killing thousands, if not millions, of Dominion creeps in a glorious cacophony of malfunctioning machinery and failing organs?
>>
>>51345248

I've got plenty, did you have any specifics in mind?
>>
>>51344230

Book one is gonna be fucking rough for her.
>>
>>51345240
>26 AC
>Heavy Armor, shield, natural armor
The most you can get from armor + shield is 13, from full plate and tower shield, without buying magic gear. Let's disregard the fact that this guy is using a fucking tower shield for a moment and think about what kind of race would net this dude the remaining 13 (thirteen) AC. Keep in mind, he's not powergaming, here, apparently, it's all on PoW.
>>
>>51345346
Well, she needs to look a bit like Iomadae
>>
>>51345224
>>51345165
Frame of reference a crossblooded Sphere Destroyer at 20 with Orc/Dragon bloodlines using an empowered energy orb has

15(base)+5(staff)+3(greater blast)+2 energy spec+2 Overcharge=27

With searing blast that is (27d8+54)*1.5 which is 263.25
>>
>>51345327
He might. He's smart, but on the other hand, if the device is going to kill a shitton of people anyway, he might just let it slide.
>>
>>51345224
I've got a level 4 character that can shit out ~400 damage in a giant AoE. It relies on relatively shady rulings that no sane GM would allow, though. (Bloodline fuckery.)
Without that, yeah, I'd need to throw 2 fireballs for 300 damage.
>>
>>51345397
No you're not.
> It relies on relatively shady rulings that no sane GM would allow, though.
Not shady because it works RaI. Check the Elementalist guide written by the guy who made the destruction sphere.

Also you're lying. But to humor you.

Incanter 1/Sorcerer 1/Elementalist 2

Caster level
4(base)+1(Sphere Spec)+1(greater blast)+2(Energy spec)+1(staff)+2(Overcharge)=11

With Orc and Red Dragon that is 11d8+22=Average 71.5

Empowered =107.25
>>
>>51345348

Just means she needs to find a family friend's shoulder to cry on!
>>
>>51345368
First off, they have 35AC, not 40.
10(Base)+5(Mithral Kikko)+6(Dex)+4(Stance)+1(Size bonus)+4(Shield)+1(Magic armor)+1(Magic shield)+1(Amulet of nat armor)+1(Ring of Protection)+1(I dunno, easy enough to make with class or racial features)

That's 35.
>>
>>51345523
Actually, I'm not even sure you can take energy specialization since you only have a CL 5 for destruction. Not in general so bump that down to
9d8+18 Average: 58.5

Empowered: 87.75

And even though this a theorycraft, keep in mind Crossblooded and Orc bloodline are rare pics due to their drawbacks and in Orc's case, thematics.
>>
>>51345391
>>51345523
That's some sad damage, my dudes. Cast aside your shackles, think big! Let me show you:

Orc/Draconic crossblooded Sphere Sorcerer with Blood Havoc.

Overcharge, Quicken, Empower, Maximize, Shift Time (time sphere)

1: Quickened, Maximized, Empowered, Overcharged Explosive Orb
2: Quickened, Maximized, Overcharged Explosive Orb
3: (Shift Time) Quickened Explosive Orb
4: Quickened, Overcharged Explosive Orb

That's one turn, my mates.

Sounds high level?
Dip a level of Soulfire Adept and burn yourself down to minimum CON. Now you've got the spell points for it, and it's even more powerful.
>>
>players first optimize
>then they moan combat is boring
>>
>>51345348
>TFW you won't be there to give her a hug and tell her it's going to be okay
>>
>>51345624
That's when the GM pulls out grope ghosts who tickle you into a coma
>>
>>51345615
You can't take Soulfire at level 4

Quickened is +4 sphere points so at BEST you can do that once. Maximized is another 3. Even as an admixture adept 4 you can pull that ONCE and not do anything else.
>>
File: Seht and Mori.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Seht and Mori.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>51345651
But my friend.
I will be.
>>
>>51345671
That just spirals the relationship even further down
>>
>>51345693
Godspeed, my friend.
Be her prince and carry her off on that white horse.
>>
>>51345673
>You can't take Soulfire at level 4
Where's level 4 coming from? Did you think I was someone else? How embarrassing.
That combination is entirely doable, however. At about... levels 5 to 7, I'd say, depending.
>>
>>51345624
Don't worry anon I'd also complain combat is boring if the only thing I could do was full attack each round.
>>
>>51345702
People optimize to push the limits, so let the limits push them I say. If you are going to be doing 400+ damage in a single round or be impervious to anything other than crits by 4 then you deserve to have enemies who are immune to your bullshit wreck your shit.
>>
>>51345738
I assume you were
>>51345224
>>51345165
Claiming that a level 4 sphere caster can deal 300-400 damage with a single explosive orb/fireball multiple times a day. Presumably because people calling Path of War unbalanced triggered him.
>>
>>51345777
The game is not meant to be PvP with GM vs the Players
>>
>>51345286
Thanks! Looks cool and I like the fact that lewd is supposed to be not the main focus of the game. I might make a character.

What's your view on bloodforge/lords of the mist/etc? Vaguely considering a daoine sidhe refluffed as some sort of djinn.
>>
>>51345798
People who ignore the fact that PF can be one of the best, most deep and satisfying turn-based tactics RPGs ever are dumb.
You're dumb if you think that.
What you should've said is that it's not meant to be an arms race between the GM and the players. That's definitely agreeable.
>>
>>51345824
>People who ignore the fact that PF can be one of the best, most deep and satisfying turn-based tactics RPGs ever are dumb.
Are you serious right now?
>>
>tfw no games to magus it up in
I just want to smack shit with lightning and talk to my sword dammit
>>
>>51345728
Mori's a pretty small horse, and Onryou's a big girl.
Really glad I have Ant Haul.
>>
>>51345397
Here's the level 4 comment
>>51345787

The tactic here
>>51345615
Is the equivalent of a high level full attack and would also need like upwards of 30 fucking spell points at least to pull off.
>>
>>51345798
Indeed, which is why making a character specifically designed to be broken is going against that idea as it's just flaunting on how you can oh-so-easily deal with whatever comes across your line of sight.

>>51345824
So you are saying that it is GM vs. Players? Then the GM always wins because he can just say "Here, have Deskari at level 4, I also buffed him a bit so he hits for twice his normal damage, has fast healing 200, AC of 300 and can use Weird at will as a free action twenty times a round with a DC of 120. Have fun with that".
>>
What would you guys do if you signed up for a game and one of the players was a Warder with 35 AC at level 5?
Keep in mind this guy is fine otherwise. Friendly, polite, respectful. His character is crafted immaculately and he's even got a reasonable explanation for his insanely high AC. He's a real team player, always using shared counters on you and the others, etc.
But he's got 35 AC. It's been two combats now and he's not gotten hit once.
The GM doesn't seem too mad. It's becoming a bit of an inside joke that this guy is untouchable.
What do you do?
Is the fact he powergamed enough to piss you off, or is it alright since he's not a cunt about it?
Genuinely curious.
Mostly because I'm in a game where one of the other players powergamed his DPR and it's making me feel really inadequate and upset even though he's a great guy
>>
>51336980
Oracle with the life mystery, and the spirit guide archetype for a life spirit, you now have 2 pools of channel energy of 1+cha that progress at the same speed. Invest a feat or 2 and now your spell casting can be devoted to control/support/damage and your team will NEVER die with how much healing you can put out.
>>
>>51345908
Well, is he using that AC to support the party by leaning heavily on the "everybody must attack the warder" abilities?

Remember, he probably dropped his damage quite a lot to have an AC that high, so he's effectively relying on the rest of the party to do the actual damage-dealing.
>>
>>51345820
Could work, though might need to change that creature type to native outsider.
>>
>>51345887
Yes, but she's a big girl FOR YOU
>>
>>51345938
Sure, let's say he is.
Everything's fine with him as a person and with his character.
Aside from the fact he powergamed one specific aspect to high heaven.
>>
>>51345908
AC isn't going to make the rest of the party obsolete and he's not being a dick about it. DPR might make party members obsolete, so I can understand why you might be frustrated.
>>
>>51345972
She's got 10 inches and over 100 lbs on Seht.

I may have made a mistake.
>>
>tfw an ancient dragon gave me a greater major wondrous item
>>
>>51345955
Yeah, of course. I just like the idea of 'mysterious wandering swordsman/swordswoman, is actually a spirit'. Though that idea in and of itself might be a little too NPC; I'd have to work on it.
>>
>>51346002
>She's got 10 inches
What a package!
>>
>>51346002
That's what makes it so cute though.
Unless you're some weirdo who doesn't like snu-snu.
>>
>>51346003
Thank him.
>>
So which memes got into the Meme of the Lewd Regent?
>>
>>51346065
i did
he gave me a fully gemmed helm of brilliance
>>
>>51346022
>>51346011

I bet she could completely engulf him.
>>
>character dies
>start to stat new character
>mostly done, got my backstory and an idea on how to introduce him
>come back to the session still going
>character gets resurrected
Should I be annoyed or excited?
>>
>>51346156
You lucky motherfucker.
>>
>>51346086
animal meme
quests meme
yandere meme

thicc meme
dad meme
spider-meme
>>
>>51346158
I'd be annoyed, personally. I'd rather die than be forced to sit around twiddling my thumbs while someone looks for a way to resurrect me.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>51346156
Quit rubbing it in. I had just gotten over it.
>>
>>51346158
You can just be like "nah my dudes i'm chilling up here with my grandpa, good luck on your quest or whatever 'cause it's heaven time forever for me" and refuse the res attempt.
>>
>>51346193
>heaven time
It was a Hell's Vengeance game, my character is most likely burning in Hell.
>>
File: Meguhuh.jpg (73KB, 1128x628px) Image search: [Google]
Meguhuh.jpg
73KB, 1128x628px
>>51346011
oh ew
>>
New thread
>>51346225
>>51346225
>>51346225
>>51346225
>>
>>51346178
yandere meme was completely overhauled: character is similar but there's no more yandere because I realised it didn't fit the fun tone of the game

now it's twincest memes
>>
>>51346212
You can just be like "thanks my dudes i'm done though, good luck on your quest or whatever 'cause it's retiring time forever for me" and go home.
>>
File: ShaSJcx.jpg (17KB, 405x287px) Image search: [Google]
ShaSJcx.jpg
17KB, 405x287px
>>51346178
Spidermeme, Spidermeme, does whatever a Spider can.
>>
>>51346274
Does whatever a spidermeme does.
Can she swing from a web? No she can't, didn't take that archetype.
Look out, here comes the spider meme.
>>
>>51346286
To be fair, that archetype's turboshit. It takes you until level like, 16 to actually webswing.

She'll get webs at level like, 5 though.
>>
Thread for those who do not want /pfg/ banned

>>51346501
>>51346501
>>51346501
>>51346501
>>
>>51346086
>>51346178
>>51346238
>twincest lolis devoted to a blind guy and an actual, literal slut in "Hero" Team
>their smartest party member is a century old hick
>Meme Team has cool Spider, hot Oni, and a swell LN Plain Jane

how will they EVER recover?
>>
>>51346524
Either one or both groups will fall apart at this rate. Maybe the GM will try and switch things up so that each group gets an even amount of meme-baiting prima donnas rather than packing them all into one group and the dregs into another.
>>
>>51346606
Pretty sure external shitposting has no bearing on group compatibility
>>
>>51342989
>moot
literally who?
>>
I kind of want to play an inquisitor who doesn't specialize in melee or ranged, or at least not overly so. Like I want to be able to hit shit in melee okay and shoot shit with a bow fine, whichever is more effective at a given time. Taking feats that don't benefit either style overly

Would I just be punching myself in the dick by doing this? Should I just focus on one and accept being mediocre at the other?
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.