[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the most cancerous MTG Youtuber? It's definitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: cancer-cancer-everywhere.jpg (28KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
cancer-cancer-everywhere.jpg
28KB, 600x327px
Who's the most cancerous MTG Youtuber? It's definitely between MTGLion, AlphaInvestments, MTGHQ, and Desolator, but which one is the most cancerous of those?
>>
>>51327093
Ask /tv/ or /a/.
>>
>>51327093
Definitely Lion.

Des is just a moron who starts shit with everyone; he's essentially the Verlisify/AznEyes of the Magictube community. Alpha is just a businessman who delivers hard truths on how the business side of MTG works; nothing wrong with that. HQ is just a scapegoat, and most of the shit he's done, both Des and Lion have done much worse.

Lion is the ultimate cancer of the Magictube community because all of his videos are just clickbait designed to jack up card prices. He reminds me of the Amiibo scalpers during that craze.
>>
>>51327186
The one good thing about Lion is that at least he recognizes that what he does is bad for the game, and he continually acknowledges that. He doesn't particularly LIKE MTGFinance, but he knows that there's opportunity out there due to WoTC's outdated "collectors come first" business model, and he along with many other people use that as a business opportunity. That's just capitalism; it's easy money, so why not take it?

As for Des, there's nothing positive that can possibly be said about him.
>>
>>51327093
MTGlion. His voice and weeaboo shit are so annoying.
>>
on the flip side, who are the best mtg youtubers?
>>
>>51327093
I'd say it's a close toss up between lion and desolator. mtghq is meh, he just seems really click baity and the "like subscribe and comment!!!" type, but it's not terrible. And personally, i quite like AlphaInvestments, he's one of the few mtg youtubers that i enjoy.
>>
>>51327093
Youtube itself is cancer with Patreon as the mutagen. Both allow lazy unattractive untalented people to essentially busk online.
>>
>>51329809
Professor

Not even a contest
>>
>>51327093
AlphaInvestments is bad but no where near the worst. It has to to be Desolator, he's just an opinionated asshole who barely knows anything about the game while trying to tell people how to play the game.

>>51329809
Gotta go with Professor as well, even if he looks and sounds like a prick he actually knows what he's saying and isn't a judgmental prick.
>>
>>51329975
this

also i really like sbmtg
>>
>>51329809
None
What they do they could do far better in text
>>
File: desolatorMagicAutism.png (36KB, 1007x206px) Image search: [Google]
desolatorMagicAutism.png
36KB, 1007x206px
Reminder the Des is actually autistic
>>
>>51327093
Def either WeebLion or VerlisifyMagic. AlphaInvestments is just a businessman giving his perspective, and HQ is an asshole but not anywhere near as bad as WeebLion or VerlisifyMagic.
>>
File: 1481342100374.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481342100374.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>51327093
>>
>>51329809
Strictly better MTG
Vids consist of standard decks techs, some of which are budget decks. Pretty great channel.
>>
Any of the ones that focus on the distribution model/cracking packs on video/mtg finance rather than actually playing the game.
>>
>>51329809
People already said Prof, so I will go with TheManaSource. Wedge's a good guy. Informative videos, interesting decks and he's trying to stay objective with a lot of things. I like his videos a lot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.