[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.seventhsanctum.com/gene rate.php?Genname=acti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Archangel Gabriel.jpg (349KB, 1000x635px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel Gabriel.jpg
349KB, 1000x635px
>http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=actionfilm
>Amount: 1

Generate and describe setting/story
>>
>>51325112
>In an insane empire of misery, four beggars and a swordsman hope to prevent the apocalypse.

>warhammer_fantasy_roleplay.jpg
>>
>>51325112
>In a land of barbarism and hopelessness, in an age of hate, eight marines attempt to solve the ultimate crime.

WE PLAYING DEATHWATCH-NOIR NOW BOYS!
>>
>In a world of hopelessness, a bartender and a monk quest for love and battle evil.

Buddy road trip comedy/kung fu movie plot in a grimdark world that keeps trying to bring them down.
>>
>In an infernal kingdom, a hacker tries to find freedom and fights a mob of monsters intent on on destroying humanity.

The Doom meets Matrix. RIP AND TEAR!
>>
>>51325112

>In a city of darkness and darkness, in an era of confusion, four assassins search for revenge and fight a cabal of murderers intent on on summoning an evil god.

Sorry, I just can't see it.
>>
>>51325112

>In a haunted kingdom, in a time of confusion and darkness, a squire seeks the ultimate weapon and fights a band of fallen angels.

FUCKING DARK ANGELS NEOPHYTE FINDS THE EMPERORS OWN SWORD TO FIGHT THE FALLEN ANGELS
>>
>In a galaxy of prophecy and conspiracy, in a time of pain, four computer programmers attempt to participate in the greatest fighting tournament of history.
GALACTIC ROBOT WARS IT IS THEN
>>
>>51325112
>In a godforsaken kingdom of warfare, an engineer and a smuggler quest for love.
>>
>>51325112
>In a land of dark magic and dark magic, two fletchers hope to participate in the greatest fighting tournament of history.

Double dark magic, fletchers, and a fighting tournament.

It actually IS like one of my animes!!!
>>
>>51325112
>In an empire of secrets, six professors seek fame and oppose the forces of hell.

Let me introduce you to the all Adept party, /tg/.
>>
File: falcon SHRUG.png (322KB, 846x651px) Image search: [Google]
falcon SHRUG.png
322KB, 846x651px
>In an empire of suffering, in a time of blood and fear, three professors and an astronaut search for the truth.

This is literally just Dark Heresy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.