[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 479
Thread images: 56

File: genWindow.jpg (170KB, 601x499px) Image search: [Google]
genWindow.jpg
170KB, 601x499px
I'm sorry i posted a general anon edition

>THIS IS THE LIST BUILDER, (Dont) ASK FOR IT!
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Be wary of Alpharius)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
First for the Aledari!
>>
>>51305735
But think about how many vehicles you could put underneath it, it could be upwards of 4 or 5 vehicles per turn all taking 1 hp
>>
>>51305768
Aledari? Those beer drinking vile xenos?
>>
File: Astra Militarum - 2500pts (1).jpg (445KB, 900x2271px) Image search: [Google]
Astra Militarum - 2500pts (1).jpg
445KB, 900x2271px
Astra Militarium reporting for duty
>>
File: Astra Militarum - 1850pts (1).jpg (281KB, 900x1257px) Image search: [Google]
Astra Militarum - 1850pts (1).jpg
281KB, 900x1257px
My most recently updated guard list. Trying to make it a one size fights all for 1850pts, thoughts?
Using an Emperor's wrath Artillery formation and CAD
The Idea is this.

>Create firebase using Wyverns & Manticore for artillery support of units in field, preferably staying out of LOS or slightly concealed. Enginseer staying with artillery, not much else to do with him.

>Place CCS behind vehicles with Lascannon team peaking out, in order to get shots off at long range.

>Bubble wrap entire firebase with Platoon Command squad & 3 infantry squads.

>Place Heavy weapons teams in an area maximizing support of main column advance, obviously.

>Advance 2 Chimeras w/ vets up field along with Taurox for additional guns & Tank Command squad.

> Zip Vendetta into the fray early (officer of fleet support) and drop melta Scions near any armour or heavy units. Use vox from this squad to call in danger close FU on anything still alive.

I feel the combination of Twin linked & Ignores cover manticore shots are worth the minor tax of bringing an enginseer. And the wyverns are just ungodly good at killing any infantry on the field.
My real concern is Drop pods on my firebase & behind my tanks.
>>
Guys, I play Tau and thought on using Canoptek Harvest to deal with melee problems. However, with Celestine as she is now, I might be tempted to use her instead. What do you guys think?
>>
>>51305797
Stop trying to fix a problem you don't have. You're Tau. Just shoot them.
>>
The guy who is is defending Eldrad see this >>51305814
>>
>>51305813
Other players in my group have fast melee stuff and somewhat resistant enough for me to lose quite a bit chunk of my important stuff (I use only 1 Riptide). Also, I have my taste for some melee and Celestine sounds badass.
>>
File: NO!.png (1022KB, 922x466px) Image search: [Google]
NO!.png
1022KB, 922x466px
>>51305816

The guy that is dragging arguments from dead threads see this.
>>
File: Chaos Space Marines - 1750pts.jpg (140KB, 900x753px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Space Marines - 1750pts.jpg
140KB, 900x753px
What do you think of this Iron Warriors list?
I already have most of the havocs and dp I'd just need to get 2 more oblits.

The idea is that everyone just bunkers down in the building firing their heavy weapons and the oblits and dp run the table
>>
>>51305834
>LOL just use more riptides!
>Fucking faggot tau players only spamming riptides!

Asking a help for tau in 40kg is really productive and wise.
>>
>>51305775

>I have mixed brews since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies, monkeigh.
>>
>>51305834
How many kroot do you have?
>>
>>51305864
>a Tau player actually using kroot
Unheard of.
>>
>>51305873
Dammit they look so cute tho.
>>
>>51305851
Dunno, I like this place. Last 2 generals where pretty cool regarding Tau, so I thought I might get some good advice here.

>>51305864
None...

==

On another note, tested Kakophoni (3 with Doom Siren and Sound Blaster 16bit Multimedia Kit; 3 with Blastermaster; CC bike Lord) + Raptor Talon (Blissgiver lord joining a small Warp Talon unit; 2 Meltagun Raptors) and a Sorcerer around. Managed to withstand Decurion Necrons (rolled +1T drug, helped a lot)! Sadly, the AP5 was pretty bad and only managed to dent something because of S5 Shred volume of fire
>>
>>51305877
maybe tell gw to make them not suck shit then.
>>
>>51305880
Blissgiver on a S4 model was pretty lackluster. I think I should only use it on a Daemon Prince, but the Black Mace looks superior (T test vs Ld test to remove multi-wound models and has a little explosion after wounding anything)
>>
>>51305895
Test vs toughness
>>
>>51305846
> Tfw people start shitposting about tau just after you try to stop lurking
>>
>>51305910
Sorry anon half of us dont know shit about non-DG AL or WB.
>>
>tfw skitarii vanguard look cooler than rangers
>tfw skitarii rangers have cooler looking guns
:( I just want cool dudes with cool guns
>>
>>51305843
>boo-hoo, I can't take my favorite characters being criticized
>>
>>51305918
Do you think it's okay to bring in a fortification in a friendly, fluffy game?
>>
File: 1465418682115.gif (1MB, 281x151px) Image search: [Google]
1465418682115.gif
1MB, 281x151px
>>51305862
Well played, alien scum. Well played.
>>
>>51305933
Bring some of both?
>>
File: Untitled.png (740KB, 691x957px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
740KB, 691x957px
>>51305951
Yeah, just don't bring pic related.
>>
>>51305834
You have decent melee troops for screening your stuff with Kroot and naked Crisis suits are actually pretty good in melee, actually look through your own codex before raiding the cheesebox for unfluffy nonsense.
>>
Pitch a returning player who sold all his old minis like a faggot when he was in college why I should start collecting X or Y army
>>
File: FUCKING AWESOME.jpg (35KB, 479x210px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING AWESOME.jpg
35KB, 479x210px
>>51305310
>Every time GW changes their fluff it makes me so very, very sad.

>Just moved to a new house, stick Ghazghkull supplement in the toilet for something to read

>Get to the Armageddon part, figure it'll be all the same

>No mention of Governor Von Strab
>Hades Hive falls to Ghaz, barely any mention of the awesome tactics used by Yarrick, like sending the Hive's sewer workers down into the underhive to duke it out with Kommandos in the dark
>Ghaz never captures Yarrick and sends him back down before the 3rd War for Armageddon so he knows he can have a good fight
>No mention of my all-time favorite piece of fluff in the entire goddamn universe (seriously I've always wanted to do up a diorama for this, it's what got me collecting Orks in the first place)

Stop doing this GW.
>>
File: Secutarii Peltasts.jpg (73KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Secutarii Peltasts.jpg
73KB, 600x620px
>>51305933
Like these?
>>
>>51305992
What do you like anon
>>
>>51305987
>kroot
>decent melee

are you still in 3ed gramps?
>>
>>51305980
>tfw Iron Warriors taking 3 of these.

I HAVE FORTIFIED THE ENTIRE BOARD, WHAT NOW LOYALISTS?
>>
>>51305992
Start collecting orks because you know deep down you want to have autism
>>
>>51305999
exactly like those. I also like that they all hold the gun in roughly the same way.
Same with the hoplites. they look so dang cool dude
>>
>>51305992
WAAAGH!

Because you want to be a hulking, green, English football hooligan with a machine gun, and you like beating people upside the head with said machine gun, while yelling at the top of your lungs. Joking aside, da Orks are one of the easiest armies to learn Warhammer 40k with, and everybody will love you for playing them. Seriously, everyone loves Orks.
>>
>>51306004
They are objectively fine in melee, are they kings of the hill like dedicated melee from assault focused armies? No, of course not, because they also have fucking guns.

You can't play Tau and expect to have amazing shooting as well as amazing melee, Kroot are as middle of the range in CC as you can find, and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>51306002
Imperial Guard, Skitarii, Necrons or maaaybe CSM. Genestealer Cults appeal to me fluff wise but my meta is saturated with them for FotM reasons
>>
>>51306012
> tfw ctrl+v from 1dAutism
>>
>>51306019
kroot lose vs the most common troop in the game, tactical squad. they even lose vs scouts.

they are worthless trash.
>>
>>51306025
WAAAAAGH

Foit me, ya grot.
>>
File: DemonicFortress.png (109KB, 680x780px) Image search: [Google]
DemonicFortress.png
109KB, 680x780px
>>51305998
I don't think they changed the fluff there, so much as left all the good bits out. This is something they've been steadily doing ever since 6th edition. The 6th edition SoB codex, for example, has less than half the fluff of 2nd or 3rd edition.

>>51306005
pic related

>>51306007
I can also confirm that they're downright murderous on the tabletop, though the rules are currently experimental, so your opponent has to agree to let you bring them.
>>
>>51306043
IW should get BS2 overwatch when manning bought fortifications.
>>
File: Astra Militarum - 1500pts.jpg (177KB, 900x820px) Image search: [Google]
Astra Militarum - 1500pts.jpg
177KB, 900x820px
Not played in a long while but thinking about picking it up again, here's the list I came up with but feels like I'm missing out in the psychic phase. Any advice?
>>
>>51306051
Also, fortifications can be occupied and weapons manned by literally any model in an IW army, vehicles and MCs included.
>>
>>51306033
This. I lost a 10man kroot squad to a 5 man striker squad
>>
>>51306021
If you want to have a lot of people here to talk to about your army than Guard is a good choice because a ton play them. Necrons have personality now so if you have been out for a while you might want to see if you still like the lore. Skitarii means playing with with mechanicus as well which those who play have said is annoying. CSM got a new book and now you can run your special chaos warband with rules to go with it. GSC are fun from what I have played and they have good variety in builds
>>
File: HR.png (151KB, 479x848px) Image search: [Google]
HR.png
151KB, 479x848px
How do you guys deal with Holy Requisitioners? They keep foiling my plans with deathstar deep strikes right on objectives I need.
>>
I have been on edge of starting to plan out for somesort of Imperial or Deldar army this year. Was thinking of either getting some of the standalone games, either Assassinorum: Execution Force (for possible future assassins to add in army) or then pick up the upcoming Gangs of Comorragh. Enjoyed Space Hulk so far so thought maybe one or the other of those would not be bad, and perhaps pave way for future army, so asking here what are the thoughts on the Assassinorum game as it is quite pricey. Worth it?
>>
>>51306094
Shoot them with 10,000 boltguns or tie them up in melee
>>
>>51305933
You're talking about a head swap.

Just build your rangers with helmets rather than hoods.

Or do what I did an build all your vanguard with galvanic rifles and just feign ignorance when people tell you they've got the wrong guns.
>>
>>51306033
They are also 6 fucking points each with a S4 AP6 gun and AP5 melee attacks with the ability to all upgrade to snipers for peanuts. Of COURSE they're not as good as Tacticals.
>>
File: 145436586.jpg (61KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
145436586.jpg
61KB, 636x960px
>>51305999
Man, Secutarii models were disappointing as fuck considering they have brilliant rules.

I wanted some techno-tribal shit like Titanicus describes the Titan legion's skitarii being.
>>
>>51306116
what the fuck does their guns and their sniper ability have to do with their close combat ability?

they suck at what they should be good at. buying sniper rounds and shooting MCs totally works.
>>
>>51305950

>Boo hoo, I can't shit up multiple threads
>>
>>51306102
It's pretty fun in a Splinter Cell sort of way. Not as replayable as something like Space Hulk, though they do have alternate rules you can use to shake things up. The value for the models is pretty good as well.
>>
>>51306111
wouldn't that make them look a bit weird to other people? WYSIWYG and all that, since it's easy to see the head and think they're something else?
>>
>>51306043
>the rules are currently experimental

Yeah, something tells me they're not making it into a future codex with their current rules, the peltasts are unbalanced as hell.
>>
Question what Knight is better for SoB.

Asume the MSU flamer squads, MSU melta Dominions and Exorcist fun.

Question why do they sell Knight with different guns separately, it would be like selling Predator tanks in different boxes because one has lass and other auto guns.

Damn it GW stop being so greedy
>>
>>51306116
Point is, you don't take kroots for their melee prowess. You take them for cheap infiltrating harrashment units. Sometimes you can screen other units with just the ammount of bodies they have but kroots won't last in melee and won't do significant damage in melee without some extreme dice rollling, in which point any unit is a good melee unit if you roll only 6's and opponent fails their saves.
>>
>>51306094
Well if you're Marines just do the same thing but better with drop pods on the first turn, and be Ob sec if you're in a Battle Company.

And Breacher units are hardly Deathstars, 2W T5 3+ sounds nice until you realise they are some of the easiest fuckers to bog down in melee ever.

Cohort Cybernetica on the other hand is a monster of a Deathstar and is actually held back by the fact that they are MC instead of infantry.
>>
>>51306092
Yeah my ex girlfriend's kid brother had a crons army and he let me borrow his codex because I used to play them so I'm up to speed. Erring towards them or Guard at the moment. Thanks anon.
>>
So now Creed is canonically the most incompetent character in 40k having lost the battle that defined him and being stuck on Trazyn's shelf, who will take his place as IG's HNIC? Or is IG just an npc race?
>>
>>51306157
The Return of Lord Solar Macharius through a freak warpstorm :^)
>>
>>51306139
>Question what Knight is better for SoB.
>Asume the MSU flamer squads, MSU melta Dominions and Exorcist fun.
Personally, I would bring a Knight Crusader. The army you described needs more long-range firepower.
>>
>>51306134
Sounds rather interesting, I was indeed thinking it would be worth of the model price but glad to hear the gameplay might be fun too, even though not long lasting. Also getting those chaos forces to sacrifice for Paint Tutorial Gods, rawharhawh!
>>
>>51305987
>Crisis are pretty good in melee
>I2, no AP, non-ATSKNF/Fearless

Anon, I...
>>
>>51306143
They don't have to be a good melee unit, They literally just have to screen. Guardsmen aren't good melee units, sure you can take a hundred of them and make them fearless, but you don't actually expect them to kill much, that's just a happy accident if it happens.

Tau is a shooting army, always were, always will be, their melee units are therefore designed to be able to fend off early charges but still have guns to join in with the rest of the army.
>>
>>51306157
everyone's an NPC race

player input in the setting hasn't been a thing for years
>>
>>51306165
>They don't have to be a good melee unit,

yes they do. they used to be good at melee.
>>
>>51306135
As long as you find some way to distinguish between Rangers and Vanguard, I don't think WYSIWYG is that much of a problem. I use Forgeworld tech-thralls with Skitarii hoods for my two 5 man Ranger units, the rest of my army is Vanguard with galvannic rifles and helmets, because I liked how that looked more than the regular atom-punk rifles the Vanguard are supposed to have.
>>
>>51306164
3 attacks on the charge, T4, S5, 22ppm, 3+

vs anything with power weapons they get obliterated, but other than that they are surprisingly effective
>>
>>51306157
>So now Creed is canonically the most incompetent character in 40k having lost the battle that defined him

He was always going to lose Cadia.
>>
>>51306043
Yeah it could work
>>
>>51306173
Well as the shooting capabilities of the Tau increased exponentially, something had to give. It would either be a substantial price hike for those ranged units, or a reduction in the effectiveness of another aspect. Jack of all Trades army has already been done, and it's Marines.
>>
>>51306192
I think we all have lost the really important question here. What fast melee armies is he having trouble with in his local meta
>>
>>51306179

He's also never done anything else worth mentioning. Cadia was his thing and he lost it almost immediately after being put in charge.
>>
>>51305980
Why not?
>>
Can anybody tell me where to find the "Triumphirate" rules and whether there is a "How to paint Death Watch"pdf out there?
>>
>>51306202
I say Space Wolves.

Our survey says......
>>
>>51306202
To be honest riptides are probably the best tau melee unit, and they also happen to be their best ranged unit.

Take 5
>>
>>51306212
You can find the Triumvirate rules in the Fall of Cadia book namefag.
>>
>>51305795
Thoughts on this?
>>
>>51306161
Cool, how do I remove the filth regarding fielding an Apocalyse thing in a normal game.

Fucking GW mixing shit up for greed sake

Is even possible to paint the bloody thing with a decent quality without an airbrush?
>>
>>51306218
Y'vhara being able to charge after moving 24" gets a special mention, also gets blind along with his fear
>>
What could Space Wolfs, being a meelee'ish Army, do against Tau, shooting them off board before they arrive?

Thunderwolf spam?

(me, being serious here)
>>
>>51306224
What colour scheme?
>>
>>51306221
Cheers, generic fag. But I was hoping for a few seperate .pdfs.

Will make my own then, I guess.
>>
>>51305877
Consider this: what are the going to assault that won't just kick the shit out of them other than a unit of guardsmen that will be dead from your shooting by the time they get to assault anyway.
>>
>>51306233
2 wulfen murderhorde formations

free movement before the game starts, 3++ and rapes everything in melee

add a droppod dread and thunderwolves
>>
>>51306224
Never make a list based on how you think a battle will go, always plan for the worst happening, terrible terrain placement, going second, indirect fire of their own.

Personally I would find 50 points to spend on a Aegis Defence Line and whack some camo nets on your arty, 3+ cover is a godsend for powerful but flimsy Wyverns.
>>
>>51306202
Dark Artisan (with WWP)
Canoptek Harverst
CCB Overlord
Dreadknight
Deathwatch bike
Shadowstrike formation (the one with VVs and Scouts)

>>51306215
We don't have furries here. For some reason, whenever people touch them, either they never play again or just move to another codex.
>>
>>51306236
Cadian camo pattern, why?
>>
>>51306225
Sure, thin layers.
For optimum smoothness I'd almost say prime white/grey and then work with layers and washes only.
>>
>>51306246
You asked for thoughts on it, that was mine.
>>
>>51306241
I see. Thank you.
When you recommen2 2 Murderpacks, which is 2-5 units of Wulfen, i.e. 10 - 25 models, how many would you recommend?
>>
>>51306242
Of course, but having a general plan doesn't seem like it's a bad Idea either. The only "reliant" factor is based on slapping my artillery behind cover. Not hard unless there just isn't going to be buildings.
>>
>>51305846
Split some of the oblits up:4 squads of 1, a squad of 2 and one of 3, it will give you way more flexablity.

hell, if you feel mean, put the soc into a seperate CAD and have each oblit as a seprate unit
>>
>>51306139
Buy the renegade box, unless you were making a warden. Then buy the warden box.

You could also tape a toilet paper roll to one of the arms and write the kind of gun it is on the side.
>>
>>51306259
you want to max out at least one of the formations, you want to get the 7+ bonus that for formation provides
>>
is it only forgeworld who does horus heresy stuff? I can't find it on gee dubyas site.
>>
>>51306293
Betrayal at calth, burning of prospero
>>
Dark Eldar Vehicles:

Night Shields?

I think yes, but It's 15 points which is a lot. I won't deny that it's pricey. But it does boost your JINK to a 3+ right?. I think you don't want it on all your vehicles but I think it's worthwhile protecting some more expensive models. This is just my opinion: what do you think?
>>
>>51306312
Yes
>>
>>51306282
So you are saying I should at least owe like 20 wulfen? (=4x 5 or 2x10) ?

Sorry, I am a bit slow right now -.-
>>
>>51306249
I barely have time for assembling shit. I need an airbrush to do the bulk of the painting.

Help me stop.
>>
>>51306312
yep, really good on raiders, not really worth it on venoms, they have 5+ invuln and you just want to buy them a 2nd splinter cannonand nothing else
>>
>>51306312
Yes, always. For everything which can take them. You live or die by your vehicles. Keeping them alive for as long as possible is vital.
>>
>>51306327
S'why i suggested layer/wash painting, you can just slop it on.
>>
>>51306312
I think it should grant Stealth, but then I also think that passengers should have to snap-fire if their transport is taking such severe evasive maneuvers that the effect is equivalent to standing behind an armored wall, so w/e.
>>
>>51306325
at the very least you want 5 units of 5 wulfen

5 with hammer and 3++
the rest with claws
>>
>>51306273
So with the 4 squads of 1 would I just try to use them as normal or should I try to deepstrike them all near the same place and use them like a single squad?

Do you think I have enough anti infantry with the oblits and autocannons as well?
>>
>>51306309
I was hoping for some solar auxilia dudes. they look like they'd go really well with skitarii as imp. guard ally standins.
>>
>>51306341
>I think it should grant Stealth, but then I also think that passengers should have to snap-fire if their transport is taking such severe evasive maneuvers that the effect is equivalent to standing behind an armored wall, so w/e.

it went back and forth, first it didnt force them to snap fire, then it did in the FAQ

then i nthe final errata it was reverted, so the passengers dont snap fire
>>
>>51306342
Damn... Thats a lot of wulfen ^^
>>
>>51306225
>Cool, how do I remove the filth regarding fielding an Apocalyse thing in a normal game.
It's in the 7th edition core rulebook and the Imperial Knights codex. Just bring them in a formation that allows Lords of War and you'll be kosher.
>>
>>51306341
Dark Eldar are already a bottom-tier army, they don't need the nerf this would bring. Being able to shoot accurately out the back of Raiders is about the only unique thing the army has.
>>
>Buy Skitarii box
>Want to make just a full unit of vanguard with no special weapons
>Only enough rifles for eight skitarii, other two have to be speshul weapons or CCW+Pistol

ree
>>
>>51306312
Raider body? Yes
Flyer? No
>>
>>51306312

Always, always, always.

Know what they call a Dark Eldar outside a vehicle? Fuckin' dead. Absolutely anything that increases the survivability of their vehicles is 100% must-take.
>>
>>51306341
*Meant Shrouded. 2+ non-rerollable Jink is fine when it's a fairly expensive AV10 transport full of moderately pricey squishy infantry.

>>51306352
I know that it's been switching back and forth, but it's nonsensical. The vast majority of vehicles have at least a gunner and a driver, so why is the gunner forced to snap-fire if the passengers aren't?

>>51306369
See, I'd be totally fine with DEldar getting "better Snap-Fire shooting while jinking" as an army-wide ability like how DA get it with Overwatch, I just think that it's retarded as a core game rule.
>>
>>51306377
What? I'm pretty sure there were 10 of each rifle in my box. Did you use the ones in the commander section of the sprue?
>>
>>51306369
>there are people in here that buy into the deldar are bad meme

>>51306398
` so why is the gunner forced to snap-fire if the passengers aren't?`

because the weapons arnt strapped to the vehicle and they are trained to be accurate because they live in skullfuck city
>>
>>51305756
daily reminder that Failbaddon is now on a wheelchair, all thanks to Sailor Moon Celestine

also Saint Solar Macharius will be DCEU/Silver Age Superman, but twice as noblebright than ever!
>>
>>51306399
Huh, maybe I lost one...
>>
>>51306398

Yeah, no snapfire after jinking should be DE's gimmick and only DE. It makes sense, since their whole deal is high-speed mechanized assaults, they should be able to do it a lot better than anyone else.
>>
>>51305756
I've been a Guard player a long time and have always mixed melee blobs and Ogryn in for close combat. I've wished for an open topped vehicle forever. I've started to look at Genestealer Cult as it has tons of stuff I love. I really love the basic Russ variants and I love Sentinels. I love their melee units too but I hate The GSC models and fluff. I heard some people talk about Catachan count as, but part of me feels weird doing that. How do people feel about count as armies like that?
>>
>>51306413
>amy the armless now has no use of his legs
No arms, no legs, he's like the littlest orphan in a Christmas special!
>>
>>51306399
Derp, you're right anon, thanks.

I ree'd for nothing.
>>
>>51306425
I've never seen anyone get upset over count-as armies if it's all WYSIWYG.

The only time it's annoying is if some guy shows up with his generic marine force and starts declaring his tactical marines are 'count-as genestealers'.
>>
>>51306366
Basically any CAD or the Imperium Super Friend formation.

I'm just an old player and the concept of GC, SH and flayers was something only seen in apocalypse so it feels like cheating even if you are not.
>>
>>51306425
Get the one superheavy with a transport compacity of 50 troops. I think it's called the Gorgon
>>
File: Be'lakor the Great.jpg (197KB, 868x675px) Image search: [Google]
Be'lakor the Great.jpg
197KB, 868x675px
Why didn't the Chaos Gods help Be'lakor steal the Phalanx and nuke Terra? They abandoned Be'lakor and forbade any daemons (other the ones slaved to him) from helping out. He is their firstborn son. How could they treat him like that?
>>
>>51306570
GW bad writing.
>>
What do you guys do when your batch painting and start getting bored? do you just power through or what?
>>
>>51306425
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Gorgon-Armoured-Assault-Transport?/e2x/roadrunner/locale/CountryLanguageFormHandler.changeLocation=submit&locale=400001&_requestid=11138232

Open topped and a 50 compacity
>>
>>51306591
Power through or switch it up. I usually have 2-3 different things in progress, like a squad and a vehicle, etc. Get bored, change gears.
>>
>>51306570
Because atm Chaos is in a pretty good place, and as soon as one of them tries to upset the current power balance the other 3 will attack
Remember what happened during the End Times / Age of Chaos
>>
>>51306570
He is their Lucifer, to punish his ambition he was cursed to an eternity as a backseat driver.
>>
>>51306570
>>51306618
>>51306622

Because GW doesn't want a End Times Scenario... Yet

Also they still need to Starscream Failbaddon, and Eliphas, Huron and Hounsou are on that list to claim that fucker
>>
>>51306586
So its bad writing if they dont help him and dont destroy terra but isn't it also bad writing for them to instantly let chaos win?
>>
Hey, how are the imperial fists doing in current code 40k? They alright?
>>
>>51306638
their tacs bolter good, their devs kill AV good.
>>
File: 1396467046162.jpg (226KB, 1500x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1396467046162.jpg
226KB, 1500x1045px
>>51305756
How good are Tempestus Scion suicide squads ?

I could get 20 scions for ~50 euro and i would equip one squad with two plasmaguns to hunt tough enemies, two squads with 2 meltaguns each to hunt vehicle and an allrounder commandsquad for orders. I would use them all as suicide paratroopers while my regular IG does the regular stuff
>>
>>51306638
Great at "bread and butter" tactics like bolters to kill infantry, devs to kill vehicles.
>>
>>51306644
No, I mean, in-universe. Are they only kinda screwed, as is par for the course for the imperium, or are they getting dunked on super hard constantly like those guys who have to drink blood from like 3 remaining grails.
>>
>>51306638
They used to have the best Devs in the Imperium, but nw Deathwatch got the prize
>>
>>51306413
They gotta get Abby out of the way so the true Big Bad can step up and take over Chaos: Be'lakor
>>
>>51306136
not for the points cost they aren't
why are the rules experimental?
>>
>>51306645
If you run them in Hellrain Brigade the troops (Double Meltas) come back, while you can run the Command as a Plasma Pain Train
>>
>>51306667
Ask FW
>>
>>51306645
Is that... a rebuilt trukk?
>>
>>51306677
well, the hellrain brigade also requires a tauroxprime, which i dont have....

>>51306685
it is a pre-looted truk i think, but i dont know where it is from
>>
>>51306667
Because they will be in IA14.
>>
>>51306685
I think it's a converted GSC Rockgrinder/whatever the autocannon truck is called.
>>
File: Alaitoc and the Tau.png (77KB, 237x193px) Image search: [Google]
Alaitoc and the Tau.png
77KB, 237x193px
How will they add in the Tau to the Gathering of the Storm narrative? It's unfair to leave them out?
>>
>>51306695
The wheels are definately orkish so I would say it's a lot of plasticard
>>
>>51306685
Modified undercarriage, headlight, winch and 1/3 of the cabin from a trukk, rest is plasticard and imperial bits.
>>
>>51306667
Forgeworld unit.

Worth using at least once if you play Skitarii, just to see the look on your opponent's face the first time your 20 man peltast unit empties out 80 lasgun shots at BS5+
>>
>>51306699
Think again.
>>
>>51306645
you can either run hellrain, which auto respawns the non hq scion squad as long as the commisar is alive

or you can run castellans of imperium, all troop slot units (including taurox dedicated transports) respawn on a 5+ when they die, this applies to the respawned ones aswell
>>
>>51306701
They're too far away. Maybe if a recon fleet was engulfed by a sudden warp storm and then thrown there?
>>
>>51306701
The Aeldari move into the final stages of their Ethereal plot and fully assimilate the Tau into the Eldar to fight alongside them in the End Times, making Taudar the fluffiest way to play.
>>
>>51306719
shredding lasguns.
>>
>>51306701
"Meanwhile the Tau are doing absolutely nothing of importance, now back to the relevant factions"
>>
>>51306733
>"Meanwhile the Tau are speding all their time designing a interstellar fire-extinguisher"
>>
>>51305998
That fluff book or whatever it was got me into 40k all those years ago when it came out. What was the exact name for it again? My favorite part for my middle school self was the fights high as fuck drug addicted scum of the hive and ork kommandos since the image was metal as fuck
>>
I bought a Start collecting Skitarii box

The Dominus is from Codex Cult Mechanicus
The Skitarii are from Codex Skitarii

Does the Dominus use Cancticles of the Omnissiah and Skitarii use their Doctrina Imperatives?

Can I mix? Use one or the other? Both?
>>
>>51306751
>>
>>51306727
i was planning on using them in a normal IG contingent, my meta is pretty chill and i dont want to ruin that by ruining everyones day by regrowing suicide squads
>>
>>51306732
Yeah. Nothing quite like sweeping a whole TEQ deathstar off the table with strength 3 shots.

Particularly if you put them in a Skitarii Maniple and scout so you can do it on turn 1.
>>
>>51306701
Eldar give Tau webway tech.
>>
>>51306743
>Tau fly in at the last moment with a high-tech anti-chaos gadget that completely seals the immaterium away
>they also send their best doctors to revive the Emperor
>all the warring factions see the true dominance of the Tau and the wisdom of the Greater Good
>promptly throw down their arms and join the empire, sparking a new age of peace and cooperation that lasts forever
Calling it now
>>
File: Tau - 1000pts.jpg (122KB, 900x488px) Image search: [Google]
Tau - 1000pts.jpg
122KB, 900x488px
Since we seem to be tau friendly today, I made a "fun" list for a friendly 1k match I have tommorow, Do i stand a chance against his bike filled eldar?
>>
>>51306780
Yeah, I'm just gonna hide this cause it's cancer and will only attract it's like.
>>
>>51306751
Read the fuckin book.
>>
>>51306784
Nope, his bikes will wound everything but farsight on a 2+ and instant death Darkstrider

Best start praying to the Ethereals now

>tfw Tau players are so marginalised they need to wait for "friendly" threads so they can post
>>
>>51306767
you say that shitler but its actually not a simple question, don't bother posting next time

>>51306751
As far as I know anon, you can only use the CotO for the Dominus, and the Doctrina Imperatives for the Skitarii; I never use a Dominus Mantiple personally but check the wording
>>
>>51306767

There's nothing I hate more than passive aggresive cunts like you

>>51306751

Sorry no one in my store plays them, you're likely to get more replies from people like this unsufferable faggot, people have probably asked on warseer etc check there
>>
>>51306767

I cannot say I found any reference to a mix of units from both armies in either codex, I probably missed it then... thanks for the helpful reply.

>>51306797

Which book?
>>
>>51306768
Even normal Suicide Scions are fine. Nothing amazing, but they're a reasonable alternative to Melta Vets and can usually get the job done.
>>
>>51306767
In Brazil we call it 'ass ear', because only dmb people would do it to a book
>>
>>51306802
Aww, hopefullly i get to punch something before i loose
>>
>>51306122
What model does that torso/legs come from?
>>
>>51306822
Some of the AoS Khorneflakes
>>
Tau are like the only faction who doesn't have a horse in this race. I mean sure chaos could destroy the galaxy but if some how the IoM and Chaos crush each other to dust along with the eldar then tau can come in and grab every planet and just walk away unscathed. Necrons.Orks and nids will be the next threat but as we seen they think Tau are superior to nids and they might be able to do something about orks. The necrons are the only race im uncertain about here.
>>
>>51306767
>>51306797
if you don't know the answer, then don't waste our time with replies
>>
File: Astra Militarum - 700pts.jpg (166KB, 900x868px) Image search: [Google]
Astra Militarum - 700pts.jpg
166KB, 900x868px
Any comments on my IG list? I'm almost done painting it all!
>>
>>51306811
well, that is something i can live with, effective, but not op is how i want my army to be, that way i win without my enemy raging :D
>>
>>51306806
Welp, people like you range somewhere between stale bread and getting raspberry kernels stuck in my teeth on the trivial discomforts of life scale.
>>
>>51306835
Tau stand absolutely no chance, in their current position, against the Tyranids, Orkz or Necrons if they're focused down, there's just too few of them.

What they need is a miracle, to the point where they need to be ignored as a true threat (like they are now) for maybe another five thousand years or so.
>>
>>51306840
looks like a fun fluffy list, I'd love to play against you on the tabletop
>>
>>51306839
I know the answer, because I read the rulebook, the codex and relevant dataslate.

If the other fellow does the same his question will be answered and the next twenty pre-empted.
>>
>>51306830
Thanks
>>
>>51306862
so you're just being an asshole because? It's not a stupid question he asked
this is the kinda thing an autistic person would do isn't it
>>
>>51306862

Nice to know that our replies to any new players with questions are

>Even though I had that same question myself and had to spend a good deal of time reading the rulebook, codex and dataslate to find the answer, which I now know my response to you is read the book, faggot.

die in a fire you fedora tipping edlgelord cunt. You're killing the hobby.
>>
>>51306856
Thanks senpai! I'm still getting started!
>>
>>51306884
If it was a complicated or controversial rule question I would be understanding.

But for Doctrina and Canticles it CLEARLY states in the sections on those rules, that they only effect models with the respective rule in the profile. The Tech Dom has Canticles, so he benefits from Canticles but not Doctrina, the Skitarii are vice versa, except for Canticles like the Shroudspsalm that confers stealth/shrouded, which are special rules that apply if at least one model in a unit has it.

The Admech books have a lot of special rules, but they are all very clearly laid out in their books.
>>
File: Maleceptor-EN.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Maleceptor-EN.pdf
1B, 486x500px
reminds that this exists
>>
>>51306935
you realise you just tried to explain how simple this is, but included an exception and didn't include the other exceptions that come with different formations
so basically you're being an autistic nerd, raging out at a newbie gj kys
>>
So did GW just make it so Horrors can summon again or what?

>AMENDMENTS
>Various – Psykers
>Any model with the Psyker or Brotherhood of Sorcerers special rule may generate powers from the Daemonology discipline in addition to the others listed in their Army List Entries.

Source is the warhams community site.
>>
>>51306628
>Eliphas, Huron and Hounsou are on that list to claim that fucker
I hope so man. Abaddon is such a gay meme at this point they might as well
>>
>>51306950
>worse than taking a single zoanthrope
>costs 4 times as much
>>
>>51306968
An exception that comes from a list of special rules that transfer between units in the main rulebook, so yeah, something you should know or at least grasp enough to look up in the rulebook.

I don't think it's unreasonable to think people should put a small measure of effort into reading the base materials for the game before going on forums and image boards, causing shitfests like this, and I'll note that despite people raging against the supposed autists scaring off newcomers, I'm still the only person who actually gave the actual answer to the question based on what I knew.
>>
>>51306971
The wrath of magnus FAQ specifically disallows horrors from generating powers from daemonology
>>
>>51306876
Because all you get from asking a question is a answer, looking for an answer yourself tends to give more.
>>
>>51306971
When was this posted, because I feel this is a legacy for older codexes moving into 7e otherwise you'd have tards like
>"NOOOO YOU CAN'T TAKE DAEMONOLOGY BECAUSE YOUR DATASHEET SAYS YOU CAN'T "

But now the same tards are going:
>"I CAN TAKE DAEMONOLOGY, JUST LOOK AT THIS PARAGRAPH SAYING ALL PSYKERS CAN" [While ignoring in the same book Ahriman and the Thousand Sons having Daemonology listed in their datasheet, while Horrors only have Change
>>
how do I get good at painting?
>>
>>51306950
It could be good if it had:
+3 sv or a ++3 like the zoans
ML4
It wouldn't even be op
>>
>>51307062
practice
>>
File: DG - CSM - 1850pts.jpg (212KB, 900x1076px) Image search: [Google]
DG - CSM - 1850pts.jpg
212KB, 900x1076px
Doing a small friendly tournament and I know a few of the guys are gonna be waacfags.

Is this obnoxious enough? Sadly need to stick with models I have. I won't stoop to proxies.
>>
>>51307036
I think this shows that GW really shouldn't be doing FAQs, they're just as bad at doing them as they are the rest of their rulemaking.

One FAQ says one thing, then they change it in the next version without comment, then a separate FAQ contradicts the results of BOTH of those FAQs.

At the very least these FAQs shouldn't have been used to change ANY rules and should have instead been focused at the confusing rules that are open to interpretation.
>>
>>51307036
>>51307048
It was posted just now on their personal website.
>>
>>51307063
Or even if it had spirit leech and warp blast like a neurothrope.

I mean fuck if it had a 3++ and that shit it would be the shit.
>>
>>51307022
>I'm still the only person who actually gave the actual answer to the question based on what I knew.
except I did
>>
>>51306188
you forgot havocs
>>
>>51307069
but Im trying and it somehow always looks bad. Also, how the fuck do washes work? I use little of it, you cant see it. I use some more and the model looks dirty.
>>
>>51307083
You gave an answer that ended in, "Check the rules for the formation" which is what every other person had already said.
>>
>>51307062
practice and trying to learn from your betters
>>
>>51307081
Actually yeah, if it was an MC with an invuln and regen abilities it could actually fill a role as a tank more than other units could.
>>
>>51307070
Princes without armour are dead meat to any autocannon or heavy bolter.
>>
>>51307100
no tyranids must pay $60 and 200 points for massive units that have no role
>>
Tau player again, does the change to relics (only allowing one per model) also affect Signature systems (the tau equivalent)
>>
>>51307088
Head over to WIP and ask them, present some work for in-depth feedback and advice.
>>
>>51307120
Nope, Tau are exempt to the rule everyone else has on their relic equivalents.
>>
>>51307103
Even Nurgle princes with FnP and 2+ jinks?
>>
>>51307063
Honestly if it's power was WC1 it wouldn't be bad and if Vehicles were Ld8 or hit had AP and was a Pen

Overload Autohits and 50/62/75% (Ld10/9/8) chance to deal d3 Wounds.

Big problem is its a WC2 and to focus that's a WC3. Good to snipe Special Weapons.

>ML4
Lol no. Only a few of those exist and they're the big named Psykers. A dime a dozen bug shouldn't get the same level.
Maybe option to buy WC3
>>
>>51307135
Oh, Thank you <3
>>
God, why did they make Wyches so garbage?

They don't have enough attacks to threaten hordes, or have high enough WS to threaten elite units. Literally all they have going for them is high I...except they can't break anything in combat so they'll never get to take advantage of sweeping.
>>
>>51307151
ignores cover is not that rare (guard, tau etc.) and grounding tests should be avoided. and nobody wants to lose in cc vs guardsman.
>>
New FAQs

Q: In Codex: Adepta Sororitas, there are three Apocalypse Battle Formations. The codex was written a while ago and things have changed quite a bit in the game. Can I use those formations in regular, non-Apocalypse games?
A: No :D

GW SoB most OP army can't even use their formation because they are too strong!

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/01/20/faqs-for-every-codex-live-now/
>>
>>51307186
Because GW are largely hacks
All Wyches need is the exact same stateline, with CCWs w/ Rending a 4++ melee invul save and the 5th version of assaulting from skimmers ( move 12" then 6 + d6)
>>
>>51307156

should be ML3 base, i have no idea what anon was talking about with ML4

the power should be focused witchfire WC1

it should be 130 points

boom, fixed
>>
>>51307234
>4++ melee invul
Give them a 5++ invulnerable all the time.
>>
>>51307063
liurally EVERY anon who looks at this proposes a fix that would more or less work
EVERY
SINGLE
ONE
yet GW is too retartded to make good rules for it
>>
>>51307261

5++ out of melee, 4++ in melee.

There's established fluff of Dark Eldar straight-up dodging lasgun shots. Their reactions are basically supernaturally good.
>>
>>51307234
>>51307261
Newfag question; I see 3++,4++,5++ talked about in various 40k discussions, I understand armor/invulnerable saves but what does the '++' mean?
>>
>>51307286
+ means armour
++ means invuln
Occasionally +++ refers to fnp
>>
>>51307286

It means invulnerable.

"+" means armour save, "++" means invulnerable.
>>
>>51306570
Because Be'lakor do not serve gods. He despise them. So they say "Fuck you Be'lakor".
But before i read FoC i was thinking that attack on Phalanx was to get Phalanx to Cadia to say "Fuck yoy Abaddon". But after it I was disappointed.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (14KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
14KB, 225x300px
Do somebody know where can I find the pdf of John Blanche's Inquisitor Textbook ? Only things i found are broken torrent site and member-only-not-free-something site

thanks in advance
>>
>>51307288
>>51307289
Thanks.
>>
>>51306767
fuck off retard
you're like the "hurr use google" faggots
>>
>>51307156
I agree with all of that except the ML1 for that power. 3d6 ld test or D3 wounds without armour is alright if you're Marines but it fucks Orks HARD and lets you pretty much instagib most expensive low model units.
>>
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/01/20/faqs-for-every-codex-live-now/
>>
I can't check the FAQs yet but have any decisions been reversed (I.e. allied transports)?
What's the rulimg for the Valkyrie in Imperial Agents?
>>
>>51307286
>>51307288
Note that +++ can also refer to cover, re-animation protocols, IWND, its basically anything extra
>>
>>51306840
would play against you and conscript spam you to death to see how you can handle it
>>
>Q: Do Servo Skulls prevent a unit from using the Cult Ambush special rule within range?
>A: Only when that ability is being used before the game for units using Cult Ambush as they Infiltrate. In subsequent game turns Servo Skulls will not affect units using Cult Ambush at all
Eat it, fuckers.
>>
>>51307322
Maybe you should have googled a wittier responce
>>
File: file.png (688KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
688KB, 1280x720px
>>51307322
>>
>>51307331
No, they didn't. Just made it more confusing:

Page 46 – Faction and Allies
Add the following to the end of the rst paragraph: ‘Transports from this Faction can transport Astra Militarum, Militarum Tempestus and Inquisition units as if they were all of the same Faction.’
>>
>>51307292
have you checked here?
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI
>>
>>51306160
Ibram Gaunt
>>
>>51307333
So my Skitarii Alpha with a skitarii warplate, a conversion field and FNP (6+) would be 4+, 4++ and 6+++?
>>
is adding one riptide in my arsenal worth it? I currently do not have any big suits and I was thinking of replacing my hammerhead since the riptide seems to be a better use of the points
>>
>>51307348

Yup.
>>
>>51307348
It's generally considered best to use slashes though so it's 4+/4++/6++.

Or at least that's how I learnt it
>>
>>51307348
Yeah, so simply written as 4+/4++/6+++
>>
>>51307342
I guess RAI that lets you deploy in them then?
>>
>>51307367
No idea.

Read the I, IA and AS. The 3 codex that actually needed a proper explanation didn't get a proper explanation at all.
>>
>>51306597
It's not open topped, actually. Explicitly says so.

FOR SOME REASON! Come on Forgeworld, you can't tell me that's not the assaultiest ramp of all time.
>>
>>51307355
>>51307361
>>51307362
Thanks
>>
>>51307325
Alpha legion just got bent over hard lol.
>>
>>51307367
But they still didn't explain if the shit inside the same bloody codex can use their transports due to faction rules.

They didn't even explain if they can't start inside. Beside IA Inquisition faction only has Chimera. So why even bother to mention that.
>>
>>51307389
I guess what it means is that the Aeronautca division or whatever can be stapled on to a Humie, Flash Humie or Boss Humie detachment for extra transports that they can deploy in.

So they managed to answer the question that no-one really expected them to answer and frankly didn't want them to answer but not the one they did.
>>
>>51306971
RAW all horror squads can now summon. That includes blue and brimstone horrors btw.

1 step forward 2 back...
>>
File: 1476879009074.png (72KB, 696x690px) Image search: [Google]
1476879009074.png
72KB, 696x690px
Warhammer TV live on twitch if anyone cares.
>>
>>51307441
what armies?
>>
File: file.png (295KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
295KB, 590x332px
Has the hype passed or not yet arrived?

Cuz I'm buzzed as fuck.
>>
>>51307441
*charges out of rhino to tune in*
>>
>>51307402
Does that mean i can only choose to use one of these rolls and why would i ever choose not to use the one that allows them to outflank?
>>
Glad that they clarified that the Culexus shits all over "But muh BS gets boosted by..."
>>
>>51307455
>videogames
We don't play Necromunda here, take it to /v/.
>>
>>51307421
Yah but for AM, I and MT

Skitarii, CM or SoB the one that could be interested in a Valk.

AM, MT and I already had access to Valk in their respective codex.
>>
>>51306971
>Tzeentch daemons now have access to sanctic daemonolgy
Out of my way Nurgle fucking shits.
>>
>>51306751
Since everyone here is fucking cunts basically:

You can use any models you want in an army, but Skitarii and Cult Mechanicus are good allies. This all being said you're probably going to have to buy 2 codex.

It's almost a fucking scam. Either way: Welcome to 40k bro.
>>
>Q: In a Dark Eldar/Eldar alliance, does a webway portal allow you to use Gate of Infinity without scattering?

>A: No. The webway portal only works when its unit is arriving from Deep Strike Reserve. A unit targeted by Gate of Infinity uses the rules for Deep Striking, but they are not arriving from Deep Strike Reserve when they do so.

Fucking GW. Kick an army while it's down.
>>
File: 1452381350953.jpg (4KB, 219x93px) Image search: [Google]
1452381350953.jpg
4KB, 219x93px
>tfw "They're really fired up!" is now official FAQ response to Orks.
>>
>>51307340
>>51307341
Actually if google is so fast, then that would be considered getting spoon fed.

I'm not that guy, but I ask people because I like talking to people and you gain OTHER information from doing so sometimes. It can also be quicker to ask someone rather than googling it.

Also if you really hate being asked questions you're a snide little shit, so really what is your opinion worth anyhow.
>>
>>51307323
Difference between the Ld7 (84%) Ork and the Ld8 (74%) Space Marine isn't that much...

WC2 is just too expensive for the power
>>
>>51307417
Take the Valkyrie as FA and deploy an Inquisitor and retinue in it as you're now part of its faction?
>>
>>51307473
MORE VALKS.

But yeah, it's not like FA is a hotly contested spot in the Guard Codex unless you are a billionaire and have 9 Vendettas.

And seeing as that was the final version, good luck getting that shit answered in something that isn't an email that everyone laughs at.
>>
File: Orks combat 1.jpg (137KB, 760x701px) Image search: [Google]
Orks combat 1.jpg
137KB, 760x701px
>>51307490
>>
>>51307504
If i played Guard I couldn'tt get enough Hellhounds or cousins thereoff.
>>
>>51307445
Imperium vs black legion
>>
>>51307479
....Did you even read the question? He wasn't asking if he could take both Cult Mech and Skitarii in the same army, he was asking about the interaction of Canticles and Doctrina with the Dominus Maniple.

You are the kind of person FAQs are for, and the kind of person who hates them for not being clear enough.
>>
>>51307517
Welp black legion is going to get fucked
>>
>>51307505
>Ork continues to swing downwards as you lose grip
>You fall forward as the axe embeds into your spine.
>Your other hand stabs forward
>The Ork grabs the knife
>You are dead.
>>
>>51307517
But what imperium? IG, IA, SM... there are many options.
>>
File: Orks combat 2.jpg (120KB, 760x638px) Image search: [Google]
Orks combat 2.jpg
120KB, 760x638px
>>51307529
>>
>>51307325
>Those utterly tiny buffs to Necrons and DE
I'm just glad i wasn't nerfed
>>
>>51307502
Doesn't work like that, Valkyries are only available in IA as their own faction. So IA Inquisitors, which are also their own faction, cannot deploy in them.
>>
>>51307516
You can always take a second CAD or ally in some Valk or something.

MT, AM and I really didn't need that explanation at all. It's nice and all more options for the bloat Gods. But really explaining how the fuck factions interact in the IA faction clusterfuck de codex. Would had been more useful
>>
>>51307538
No. The downward swing momentum would kill you. There isn't going to be any pivoting.
>>
>>51307396
Testbed (Warhammer 40,000 7th Edition v2019) (400pts)
Unbound Army (Faction) (Astra Militarum: Codex (2014) v2018) (400pts)
Lords of War (400pts)
Gorgon (FW) (400pts)
Gorgon Mortar
Amphibious
Name BS Front Side Rear HP Type Ref
Gorgon 3 14 14 10 9 Super-heavy Vehicle, Open-topped Imperial Armour Apocalypse 2013 p30
Name Description Ref
Heavy Armoured Prow 5+ Invul Sv against attacks from the front Imperial Armour Apocalypse 2013 p30
Name Range Strength AP Type Ref
Gorgon Mortar 48 4 6 Heavy 4, 3" Blast, One Shot, Barrage Imperial Armour Apocalypse 2013 p135
Heavy Stubber 36 4 6 Heavy 3 Codex: Astra Militarum
Selection Rules
Amphibious: All water terrain is open ground. (Codex: Astra Militarum p40)

>not open topped(?)
>>
>Harlequins can't deploy in raiders
>Sisters can't deploy in drop pods or Valkyries

It's shit.
>>
>>51307540
Did Crons always get reanimation buff to remove from play?
>>
File: MacraggeTestArmies.jpg (153KB, 1751x670px) Image search: [Google]
MacraggeTestArmies.jpg
153KB, 1751x670px
I'm planning to run some intro games for a few friends, would you think these two armies are beginner friendly and fun to run against each other?
>>
File: Orks combat 3.jpg (155KB, 760x758px) Image search: [Google]
Orks combat 3.jpg
155KB, 760x758px
>>51307554
>>
>>51307557
But AS, I and MT can because those faction didn't have access to Valk before!

Oh wait they did. Mmm thanks?
>>
>>51307516
Hellhounds ARE good, but only when you double down on mobility over static firepower.

So the Emperors Blade formation is amazing for that kind of thing, with mobile Vets in Chimeras backed up by Hellhound and friends with buffs to objective seizing abilities.
>>
>>51307565
>biovore
Its like you want him to not have fun Assuming he is nids
>>
>>51307558
Yes but you'd always get those people who would claim they didn't so i used to treat it the same as ID
Now it's 4++ all round with Reclam Legion unless ID
>>
>>51307554
At S3? I don't think so.
>>
>>51307325
>Go to tau empires
>stormsurge tank shock FAQ is still there
This is what dreams are made of /tg/
>>
>>51307587
Does that work on the D? Cause if so knights can get extra fucked now.
>>
>>51307578
Why that? The Biovore seems decent and fluffy and it's not like the Marines are running a power-list either.

Also living Mines are fun and the models are cute.
>>
>>51307578
>biovore
What's wrong with them? 40pts for artillery that shits out S4 AP4 large blast that's SM size .

Compared to the Whirlwind which is the size of a metal box so much hard to hide.

You're able to keep him out of LOS easy and rain the pieplates.
>>
>>51307623
>>51307604
Sorry lads got it mixed up with the pyrovore. Carry on
>>
>>51307603
IIRC D weapons are effective the same for RP as ID, so it's only -1 to the save
>>
>>51307656
Yeah, and that's because D hits counts as ID for the purposes of FNP, so it interacts with RP in the same way.
>>
>>51307341
>google is notorious for becoming more and more useless when it comes to specifics
>people ask legitimate questions
>hurf durf spoonfeeding
>>
File: 146746707074.jpg (689KB, 1000x2824px) Image search: [Google]
146746707074.jpg
689KB, 1000x2824px
>>51307554
>He's forgetting Orks are S3
>>
>>51307554
>I2
>S3
lmao
>>
Captain Artemis got faq'ed, no-more unlimited Flamer, guess being moved into cheaper Start Collecting box get him the nerfhammer.
>>
>>51307543
The FAQ specifically allows IA valks to transport AM, TS, and I factions to embark normally
>>
>>51307603
RP specifically is not allowed to be taken against D
>>
>>51307656
>>51307668
This is wrong
>>
>>51307731
The FAQ just explained how Valk can transport Inquisition shit from the IA codex. Old Inquisition codex didn't have that problem since the Valk was part of the Inquisition faction.

Or you know just use the I Codex with the IA codex and buy the Valk there. Since they are the same bloody faction spread into two books for no reason beside a cash grab.
>>
>>51307735
Whys that?
>>
>>51307441
why are the commentators so fucking awful
>>
GUARD UPDATE
FUCKING
WHEN
>>
>>51307761
read the Reanimation Protocol rule?
>>
>>51307771
Because only GW cucks and shills can comment.
>>
>>51307774
8th Edition.
>>
>>51307774
Guard is fine, go buy wyverns faggot.
>>
>Thinking about my choices for a 1,500 point Space Marine army tomorrow
>have less figures than I thought
Shit
>>
>>51307774
I hope they update the Cadian models to something that fits the aesthetic more now they've been Alderaan'd
>>
Anyone know where to find the stats for the IG Ragnarok tank?
>>
Why are wyches bad?
>>
>>51307787
>but cannot be used against hits from Destroyer weapons or any special rule or attack that states that the model is ‘removed fromplay’.

>Q: Can Necron models benefit from their Reanimation Protocols special rule before testing to see if is removed from play by attacks such as Space Wolves’ Helfrost weapons or the Ravenwing Dark Talon’s stasis bomb?

>A: Yes. Necron Reanimation Protocols are taken at the same time as Feel No Pain rolls would be, to potentially avoid suffering unsaved Wounds (and any ensuing tests that suffering an unsaved Wound may cause).

Seems that rule just got changed though?
>>
File: uguu.png (348KB, 705x736px) Image search: [Google]
uguu.png
348KB, 705x736px
>>51307829
100$ for 10 models
>>
>>51307842
No ap, no assualt nades, too frail.
>>
>>51307842
correction:
why are Daeldari so bad?
>>
>>51307857
don't give them ideas
>>
>>51307829
They should make em look like modern day navy seals
>>
>Q: Alpha Legion have the ability to bring Cultists back on a 4+ in their Insurgency Force, but the only way to take Cultists is in the Lost and the Damned Formation which already has the rule. How do these interact?
>A: These rules do not interact in any stackable way

How does that even make sense? "Hey, here's a detachment special rule for a unit that can only be taken as part of a formation that already has that special rule."
>>
>>51307869
Personal I'm more fond of Adarki Aeldari.
>>
>>51307555
Look at the actual rules.
>>
>>51307771
They are the community team. They have more experience replying on facebook and making articles than this stuff I imagine.

Hopefully they get better over time...
>>
>>51307843
No, you just are an idiot. Unsaved wound from hellfrost mean you must take Ld test, if failed you removed. So you can alos take FNP test against unsaved wound. If you pass there is no wound and no test, if you fail you get wound and Ld test.
Remove from play is when you get stomp so no Reanimation Protocol for this.
>>
>>51306628
>people actual believe this.
>>
>>51307884
Stop trying to cheese your faction back into relevancy faggot and GW wont have to answer such obvious questions.
>>
>>51307843
The way hell frost works is
Caused wound -> wound goes unsaved -> test or removed from play

The FAQ is stating you can take it to stopped the unsaved wound, not to stop being removed from play.
>>
>>51307879
plz god no
>>
>>51307904
GW gave them two copies of the same rule just worded differently, you shitposting shill. Of course people are going to expect them to stack. If they don't, there's literally no reason to give them that special rule.
>>
>>51307441
Why are they jerking off maulerfiends so hard
>>
>>51307878
im not, thats how much those units cost from forgeworld
>>
>>51307884
He's saying they're not the same special rule so there technically is no 'stacking'.
You can roll for both.
>>
>>51307829
Do solar auxilia have powered armor? the joints on their suits kind of make it look like they do.
>>
Does anyone here have a twitch subscription to wahammer tv? If so could you spam ask them about the FAQ and Horrors now having access to summoning again?
>>
>>51307888
I find both pretty hilarious
>>
>>51307924
How about this?
>>
>>51307932
Hey you made me check and the maulerfeild buff got through. I hope that one random dino-loving Anon is happy
>>
>>51307932
>Buy more maulerfiends

Nah, I think he's just trying to be excited.
>>
File: ggegfhfhfhfhf.png (74KB, 537x259px) Image search: [Google]
ggegfhfhfhfhf.png
74KB, 537x259px
>>51307940
Ulumeathi plasma syphon - 10pts
"Models firing plasma weapons while within 12" of a model with an Ulumeathi Plasma Syphon will count as BS1"
eat my inquisitorial shit Tau
>>
>>51307951
>FAQ and Horrors now having access to summoning again?
Mean the first FAQ, the WoM FAQ or a new FAQ?
>>
>>51307944
They have Void sealed ceramite armour. It's like a step down from Power armour but up from normal Carapace. I think they also have a version that allows re-rolls for armour saves against blasts and templates.

It translates into a 4+ armour that is Void sealed,
>>
>>51307930
Now your legions formation is a joke just like your legion. Sounds right to me.
>>
>>51307960
im all for that
>>
>>51307966
On the note of that now you get to reroll the Spawnhood and Daemonhood on Abaddon
>>
>>51307973
Is a burst cannon a plasma weapon?
>>
>>51307940
Even if that's what he's trying to say, and I really doubt that, the wording is extremely poor on that answer. These FAQ's have been nothing but an insulting disappointment since they first threw up drafts, and the final results are still shit.
>>
>>51307944
No it is Void armour 4+, and also some environmental protection.
>>
>>51307976
The new daemon FAQ. Specifically the firstamendment here

>AMENDMENTS
>Various – Psykers
>Any model with the Psyker or Brotherhood of Sorcerers special rule may generate powers from the Daemonology discipline in addition to the others listed in their Army List Entries.
>>
Hooray fellow maulerfiend anons, the final FAQ is out and has included magma cutters affect the unit!

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Chaos_Space_Marines_v1.2.pdf
>>
File: 1471182552137.png (1MB, 907x781px) Image search: [Google]
1471182552137.png
1MB, 907x781px
>>51307973
>within 12"
>mfw have my warlord's squad hose the inquisitor down with 9 plasma cavalier shots from 18" away
>>
>>51307987
"Oh shit, they realised Celestine can punk Abaddon easily, better change his rules."

So can we expect Daemon Prince Abaddon eventually? He'd hate that. Or Spawn Abaddon for failing yet again
>>
>>51307979
>People UNIRONICALLY thought traitor legions would bring chaos marines out of garbage tier
I tried to warn them but they didn't listen :^]
>>
>>51307998
Technically all Tau pulse weapons would be classed as plasma weapons, including burst cannons, since they're described as particle accelerators that cause a brief pulse of plasma to impact the target, but I guess GW doesn't read their own fluff.
>>
>>51308012
It's pretty hilarious that the Wrath of Magnus FAQ didn't get included or updated with any of the other issues (what can proc Blessing of Tzeentch, does losing a unit turn off Favored of Tzeentch, how exactly does Siphon Magic work), but they still managed to throw in a very-clearly off-the-cuff single question FAQ for Traitor Legions.
>>
>>51308019
whelp wrong pic
>>
>>51307937

FW sells them 20 to a pack
>>
>>51306950
ML 3, WC 1 for its attack, and it gains a free Warp Charge anytime a non-Maleceptor Tyranid Psyker within its Synapse range manifests a power.
>>
>>51308012
>bring FAQ out to give them X
>FAQ comes out taking away X
>FAQ is updated to give them X
I don't even know anymore, I'm not even going to use the new horror rules anyway.

>>51308002
THEYRE REALLY FIRED UP!
>>
>>51308047
Reading is for nerds! We are here to forge a narrative with friends! Is not like you play in FLG or our stores with random people and a properely and non retarded set of rules would be needed!
>>
>>51308051
I wonder how that happened ;^)
>>
Guys this FAQ is just a stupid fan supplement :^)
>>
>>51308094
AY-EL-DAAAR-I-EYE
>>
>>51308094
To read so many FAQs and come to no answer
Perhaps....
The FAQ never existed at all?
>>
>>51308094
nah, its official, no matter hoe much you dislike it
>>
>>51308120
is Joke
>>
>>51307966
Hey fellow maulerfiend anon, I am :D
>>
>>51307937
wait that's a legit model?
>>
>>51308130
no, really ?
>>
>>51308139
Maybe
>>
>>51308130
What the FUCK is a joke you bath leering retard?!
>>
>>51307278
One thing I tried doing as an early experiment was making to-hit chart that was "ballistic skill versus Initiative". Basically, if BS=opposing init, then you hit on 4+. For every 2 points greater in init, a -1 penalty to hit. So it was an abstract composite between keeping your head down, knowing how to use cover best, or straight up bullet-dodging (at least Init 6+ at any rate). Cover gave an Init bonus rather than cover saves/striking first vs models without grenades.

Consolidating rules can leave more room open for fun options.
>>
>>51308151
okay
>>
is Black legion getting fucked on GW stream?
>>
>>51308138
Solar Auxilia
>>
>>51308172
>implying anyone would be able to tell between the shit commentary and awful camera work
>>
>>51308172

I can't see how Imperium can win
>>
File: fuckyou.png (24KB, 357x122px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
24KB, 357x122px
>>51307022
>>51306767

Such a basic question that GW needed to include it in the FAQ you asshat

>>51306751
see picture; from the FAQ that dropped today
>>
>>51308196
>secret plan of the imperium
>kill abaddon dead
>kill to death
>secret

10/10 commentary from WarhammerTV
>>
>>51308213
"they'll never expect us to try and kill the enemy!"
>>
>>51308213
well, at least they have a plan to stop Abbadon, what would you do to stop him ?
Dont kill him ?

fucking hippies, go back to the 70`s
>>
>>51308211
>Such a basic question that GW needed to include it in the FAQ
don't forge they also included head scratches like "can I take this unit thats not in my codex?" and "can my unit from codex A take relics from codex B"
its not like "gets an FAQ" answer is any measure of how difficult the question is.
>>
File: IMG_1522.jpg (50KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1522.jpg
50KB, 600x338px
>>51308232
Anon please
>>
>scions
>see-ons
>sky-ons
Couldn't they at least brief these retards on how to pronounce everything?
>>
File: 1317589137051.jpg (51KB, 472x498px) Image search: [Google]
1317589137051.jpg
51KB, 472x498px
>>51308211

Oh cool FAQS are out, maybe this means my Black Shields...

>Q: Can a Watch Sergeant or Black Shield take items listed as being available to Veterans?
>A: No

FUCK
>>
>>51305795
What do you mean "not much to do with the enginseer"? He's you mechanic! Stick him behind pask to restore hullpoints and negate crew shaken results!

How the hell have none of you people not had your Russes or basilisks or wyverns stun-locked to death by lascannons before? This is an incredibly useful unit that keeps your vehicles in the fight and your treating it like a throwaway tax!>>51305795
>>
>>51308291

I still don't think think this Lad's question about Canticles and Doctrina is a bad question desu.

Games Workshop's disgusting CUNTY JEWERY of splitting one faction into two Codexes with different bonus' amalgamated into one force is confusing for new players.
>>
Is anyone listening to them unironically try to claim that Orks are totally fine and that you can't argue with that since it's just an opinion?
>>
>>51308213
People die when they are killed. At least unless the Warp, Haemonculi, Spirit Stones, Neuroengrams, etc, are involved.
>>
>>51308211
>Such a basic question
>Implying that basic questions won't get FAQs
>Forgetting that a Militarium Tempestus FAQ was "Can I use Yarrick as a MT HQ?"
>>
>>51308162
Pls no

From, Orks.
>>
File: Dark Angels - 1450pts.jpg (214KB, 900x809px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Angels - 1450pts.jpg
214KB, 900x809px
Something new I want to try out with my Deathwing/Ravenwing list.

The Ravenwing Attack Squadron starts on the table and drives toward the enemy's most valuable target with the Dread dropping behind them.

Second turn the Black Knights outflank with the Librarian going after their termies or equivalent, the Nephilim flies in hunting tanks and the Deathwing Knights and the Master drop within the range of one of the available locator beacons and form up to charge the enemy's HQ next turn.

If the game uses a higher point limit I will include some Deathwing Command squads.
>>
>>51308352
The Irish guy just prattles on and the other guy clearly wasn't listening and answered "I like 40k because I can play orks and it doesn't matter what I do because playing orks is great enough". Irish guy in return says "can't argue with that, well you could but it's just your opinion and you can't argue with that really, well it depends because your opi-" before being cut off and told to focus on the game at hand.

It's a mess but it really doesn't mean anything, they're just filling the air with words.
>>
>>51308352
They can't be... You are lying
>>
>>51308211
Being included in the FAQ is a BAD thing for your argument. 90% of the answers there are literally them going "No, you fucking retard, that's not how it works."
>>
File: leslavbirdofevidence2.jpg (66KB, 956x631px) Image search: [Google]
leslavbirdofevidence2.jpg
66KB, 956x631px
>>51307742
>>
>>51308387
Orks definitely could use I3 if this were the case. The BS tweak would actually make it easier for them to hit Necrons/Tau/Guardsmen too.
>>
>>51308325
The thing is, the bonuses aren't noted to effect each other, except in 4 specific Formations/detachments, where they are clear that it is an exception for those detachments only. It's not on the level of "Can I take Yarrick in a Militarum Tempestus army?" question, but it can still be solved with a brief look through the codices.
>>
>>51308398
I'm not, but >>51308397 is altering the words to make it sound less severe. There's no excuse for GW constantly poking shit at their own players.
>>
>>51308380
Well that is kind of an honest question. Specially when MT are inside the AM codex.

But explaining how transport work for MT, I and AM in the IA codex was important. Is note like those didn't have the transport option of Chimeras and Valkyries...

Personally the IA FAQ is the most insulting so far. It solves nothing of the question regarding IA clusterfuck
>>
Who is the Irish guy doing the stream with Rob right now?

That cunt just sneered

>"Orks are fine for their points, I don't understand the complaints"
>>
>>51308440
You're hearing what you want to hear m8. There was no actual conversation about orks between the two, they just talk endless amounts of shite when not on the game.
>>
>>51306066
Vary your Russes some. Maybe An exterminator with heavy bolted sponsons for light vehicles and infantry, and an eradicator for skimmmers and sneaky elite enemies.
>>
>>51308460
>inb4 shillposters try to play it down
>>
>>51308460
Is he really saying Orks are fine? How?
I'm watching Trump atm, but what an utter cunt

>Irish
What a surprise
>>
File: 1.jpg (3KB, 88x88px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3KB, 88x88px
>Jes Bickham and his ugly ass Black Legion army
>>
File: Champion01[1].jpg (34KB, 281x441px) Image search: [Google]
Champion01[1].jpg
34KB, 281x441px
Trying to slap together a cheap dueling HQ for Dark Angels, can I get some feedback on these ? I want to convert and use Emperor's Champion model so no psykers or terminators.

>Company Master
>artificer armor
>mace of redemption
>digital weapons
>150 pts

>Interrogation Chaplin
>>artificer armor
>mace of redemption
>digital weapons
>150 pts

They're mostly the same with the main difference being their rules and armor save.
>>
What's worse:
The commentators or Twitch chat?
>>
>>51308497

I hope you like Neon green because my Black Legion army is NEEEEON GREEN NIGGA
>>
>>51307774
>not jacking off to your sixth wyvern
>not painting your 300th guardsman model

im sorry anon do you not enjoy the two strategies guard has?
>>
File: armlist-combo4.jpg (2MB, 1920x2161px) Image search: [Google]
armlist-combo4.jpg
2MB, 1920x2161px
These are the lists.
>>
>Genestealer Familiars attack with the model's Attack characteristic

Are you ready for a patriarch swinging twelve times?
>>
>>51308502

Commentators
>50/50 XD Everyting is 50/50 XD
>Meeeme meme? meemememememe
>What is this basic 40k rule?
>What is a Scion?

Chat
>emote, emote, emote, emote
>I play 40k good
>I am mad about this
>LE DUNCAN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Both fucking shit
>>
>>51308531

wtf? Am I going mad I thought a familiar gave you x2 S4 Rending attacks...

Where the fuck did using the model's attack characteristic come from?
>>
File: 1484778376408.jpg (29KB, 290x326px) Image search: [Google]
1484778376408.jpg
29KB, 290x326px
>>51308527

>Plasma gun and Meltagun
>Plasma gun and Meltagun
>>
>>51308521
jokes on you i love blob guard
but I demand proper special characters and lumbering behemoth
>>
>>51308532
>12" charge
>it's a 50/50 chance
Can you imagine watching a football game with this tier of commentary? There's no redeeming factors. They're constantly going on random tangents, getting basic rules and fluff stuff wrong, and just babbling.
>>
File: yKGCqb2.jpg (4KB, 353x58px) Image search: [Google]
yKGCqb2.jpg
4KB, 353x58px
>>51308545

Today's FAQ
>>
>>51308502

What about /tg/?

>Why aren't they playing WAAC lists?
>Why are they having fun?
>Where are Tau?
>Failddon the Armless! XD
>>
>>51308410
>REANIMATION PROTOCOLS
>Necrons have sophisticated self-repair systems that return even critically damaged warriors to the fight.
>When a model with this special rule suffers an unsaved Wound, it can make a special Reanimation Protocols roll to avoid being wounded. This is not a saving throw and so can be used against attacks that state ‘no saves of any kind are allowed’. Reanimation Protocols rolls may even be taken against hits with the Instant Death special rule, but cannot be used against hits from Destroyer weapons or any special rule or attack that states that the model is ‘removed from play’.
>Reanimation Protocols rolls may even be taken against hits with the Instant Death special rule, but cannot be used against hits from Destroyer weapons or any special rule or attack that states that the model is ‘removed from play’
>but cannot be used against hits from Destroyer weapons or any special rule or attack that states that the model is ‘removed from play’.
>>
>>51308527
Sweet mother of god what the fuck are these lists?
>>
>>51308575
glad we found a necron player who actually owns their codex and knows how to read.
>>
File: 795.gif (393KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
795.gif
393KB, 493x342px
>>51308565

What the fuck? Who asked that question?

>Does the Familiar attack with the characters weapon skill and attacks?

What the fuck? The rule book states

>In close combat, a model with a Genestealer familiar makes two additional Strength 4 AP- attacks with the Rending special rule.

TWO attacks...

The answer from GW

>Yes (it uses Weapon skill and attacks)

What. the. fucking. fuck?????????????????
>>
File: 1483902890701.jpg (308KB, 900x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1483902890701.jpg
308KB, 900x1169px
>>51308546
>Power Weapons and Power Fists on rank-and-file Aspiring Champions.
>Possessed
>Helforged Warpack with mix-and-match and no cohesion.
>No Psykers.

...If you're going to run a Defiler, at least support it properly like Pic related.
>>
>>51308592
So many questions are solved with Read the Fucking Rulebook.
It cant be that hard, can it?
>>
>>51308575
>>51308592
Well good thing my FLGS aren't full of faggots and i've never come across it since the new Dex
I pity you people
>>
>>51308598
It was almost certainly meant to be Initiative

But GW employs drooling retards
>>
>>51308527

wait what.

is the chaos army playing at a 200 point deficit or something

wtf
>>
File: My 1000pt Dark Eldar List.png (129KB, 922x680px) Image search: [Google]
My 1000pt Dark Eldar List.png
129KB, 922x680px
To the Anons who helped me with this, thank you so so so so much.
>>
>>51308527
>>51308546
>8 CSM squad
>plasma pistols
>combined with power fists
>flamer
?????
>>
File: Furby.jpg (2KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
Furby.jpg
2KB, 125x120px
>>51308613

Needing to errata an hour old FAQ

Fuck me...
>>
>>51308608
so wait it's our local stores fault your wrong? what?
>>
>>51308614
Forge the Narrative!
>>
Gathering of the Storm 2 has been announced. Why isn't anyone hyped for it?
>>
>>51308307
Don't forget "Banbolts Stalkers Profiles is just in case we deside to make someone able to take both in the future."
>>
>>51308628

Sure am hyped for something we'll know nothing about for 14+ days
>>
File: 1483708994211.png (744KB, 843x472px) Image search: [Google]
1483708994211.png
744KB, 843x472px
>>51308628

Because the first one was Star Wars Force Awakens tier
>>
>>51308641
so if the first one was mediocre does this mean the new one will be R1 tier and actually be good/fun?
>>
>>51308628
considering the book was called "Gathering Storm 1" I think we all knew it was coming
>>
>>51308608
>im objectively wrong with proof
>bu-better ad hom instead of admitting im wrong
>>
>>51307565
The type of lists I would enjoy playing with and against.

Because my nid collection is a bit more melee I'd probably have a walky bio-plasma scything talons carnifex in stead of a shooty one, or a walky tyrant with the venom cannon bone sword lash whip setup. Also maybe less genestealers and more little mans, because genestealers against bolters is no fun.
Again: That's mostly because I enjoy having more cheaper mans and more melee mans.
>>
>>51308624
Do not worry. About 1 or 2 hours ago in Blood Angels FaQ were questions for Imperial Guard (sometching about Lemans Russes and tank comander)
>>
>>51308650
no it'll be R1 tier and even more pandering then the first
>>
>>51308650
Naw, ToRtanic tier.
>>
>>51308574
If you want me to say something positive il say it's nice to see people unironically use power swords and power fists.
>>
File: 40kek.jpg (29KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
40kek.jpg
29KB, 292x257px
>>51308654
Nice words, shame i never typed them
>Happily admit i didn't know, too lazy to go get the dex on my shelf
>didn't waste 10 minutes of autism to show my ego to anons online
>learnt something that i never use anyway because i have cool players
Also Ad hom is a personal attack, i did no such thing

So yeah senpai
>>
>>51308668
at least R1 was enjoyable as fuck
>>51308671
oh man if that's the case I can't wait
>>
Q: I have a question about the Stormraven Gunship’s Transport
Capacity, specifically its ability to transport a Dreadnought –
what Walkers fit in that spot? Just the standard Dreadnought or
can I put a Contemptor in there?
A: A Space Marine Stormraven Gunship can Transport
any kind of Space Marine Dreadnought (e.g. a
Dreadnought, a Venerable Dreadnought, an Ironclad
Dreadnought or a Contemptor Dreadnought).

> ANY KIND OF SPACE MARINE DREADNOUGHT
LEVIATHANS IN STORMRAVENS NOW. LEVIATHANS ASSAULTING FROM STORMRAVENS NOW, FUCKING YES.
>>
>>51308702
So worthless with massive oversights for two years until a FAQ makes it enjoyable.
>>
>>51308698
"My FLGS isn't full of faggots" Implying that people who DO know about it ARE faggots. and "I pity you people" Well that one's pretty fucking obvious.
>>
New thread
>>51308729
>>51308729
>>51308729
>>
NEW
>>51308721
FAQ
>>51308721
NEW
>>51308721
THREAD
>>51308721
>>
>>51308628
Because book 1 was a shitshow.
>>
>>51308734
cry harder kid
>>
>>51308736
>>51308740
GOD DAMMIT ANONS
>>
>>51308736
This one >>51308721 was almost 30 second faster :P.
>>
>>51308619
wysiwyg
>>
File: 1453929561285.jpg (35KB, 385x380px) Image search: [Google]
1453929561285.jpg
35KB, 385x380px
>>51308740
>>51308736

>2 generals
>>
>>51308731
bingo
Thread posts: 479
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.