[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that the Legion of the Damned are NOT daemons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Friendly reminder that the Legion of the Damned are NOT daemons of the Emperor.

They're infected by a warp disease that's very similar to Nurgle's rot, which makes them very resistant and super-strong but makes them rot away. The reason why they always appear in times of need is because they use the Emperor's tarot all the time to predict where and when they're gonna be needed.
>>
nice headcanon
>>
>>51278931
RETCONED
>>
>implying I have enough time on my hands to follow GW's constant back-and-forth concerning fluff, and that I care about justifications in the first place.
Whatever. They pop out, kill baddies, and disappear while looking cool and ablaze, I don't need more.
>>
I wouldn't have minded them being a chapter lost to the warp that has prognostic powers like people have speculated but I guess gw didn't want to say "hey that one guy was right all along"
>>
Did you get this from the favorite chapter thread?
>>
>>51278931
Secretly led by one of the unnamed primarchs
Lurk in the warp with their hidden primarch
Use pysker powers to predict where they need to be and travel through time and space to show up at the exact time and place before popping back into the warp.
>>
File: 5464548151218541.jpg (556KB, 1422x2062px) Image search: [Google]
5464548151218541.jpg
556KB, 1422x2062px
>>51278931

So can I say these guys are the sons of Isha with nurgle as their step father?
>>
>>51282922

What the fuck 1st I keep seeing that fucking Alpha Legion Scion page posted and there is also this shit?

Are there ANY scions who dont seem like they do random bullshit behind the scenes?
>>
File: Legion.jpg (413KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Legion.jpg
413KB, 1920x1080px
>>51278931
>Not daemons

You know nothing citizen
>>
>>51282831
So they're Harlequin Space Marines?
>>
>>51283469
>Harlequin Space Marines

I peed a little
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.