[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Bad RPG plots >the plot is find the bad guy that killed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1450317238393.jpg (396KB, 1570x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1450317238393.jpg
396KB, 1570x1536px
ITT: Bad RPG plots

>the plot is find the bad guy that killed our families
>then it's revealed the bad guy can mind control everyone, anywhere at will
>after a grueling uphill battle we have him cornered
>he escapes because of GM asspull and heavy ruleslawyering
>the final plot twist is that our families died of natural causes but he changed the memories of how they died just to fuck with us
>we were chasing a man so we could take revenge on him for something that didn't happen
>for an entire campaign
>mfw
>>
File: IMG_0510.jpg (97KB, 670x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0510.jpg
97KB, 670x474px
>>51278254
Usually these threads are full of fake shit but that's actually one of the most cancerous things I have ever heard that I had to use google to make sure it already wasn't a plot of an anime first before commenting

You have my condolences
>>
Gross dude. Some people really need to back off with the magical realm.
>>
Wow thats the most pointless thing ever. What did the GM have to say about it?
>>
>being sympathetic for some faggot who had months if not years of fun and enjoyment, only to think it's all worthless because the ending was bad

*tips

If you feel sympathy for this man, you are not a devout follower of this hobby.
>>
That sounds fucking hilarious and if I were in your game I wouldn't complain about my DMing.
Seriously, grow a sense of humor, OP.
>>
>>51278254
>Shaggy dog story
>Not even allowed to kill the shaggy dog
Well, that's a whole lot of nothing.
>>
File: 1450231723194.jpg (239KB, 1044x770px) Image search: [Google]
1450231723194.jpg
239KB, 1044x770px
>>51278391
"Did you like it?"
Nobody said anything for a while.
One dude even had his character commit suicide and then left.

>>51278421
>Hey guys, remember literally everything you did? Fuck you, it amounts to nothing and you wouldn't accomplish anything anyways
>But hey, at least you had fun!
>Wow, why are you complaining?
>>
>>51278421
>You can't diss the ending if you had fun before it

From the sounds of things, it was a shitty ending to a story, regardless of how things were before, it doesn't negate his right to say "Hey this ending fucking sucked."
>>
>>51278320
I thought it was gonna be Jessica Jones' plot
>>
File: fuck.gif (994KB, 268x161px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
994KB, 268x161px
>>51278254
>the plot is the bad guy wants to take over the vampire society in a small town after he took over in a big city
>he starts by kidnapping the Prince's replacement since he's going to Torpor
>no major covenant is trying to stop him
>instead they hold meetings to discuss how helpless they are since they're not doing anything to stop him

This one doesn't have an end, because I ditched them after the GM cancelled the game four times in a row, with the excuses becoming less believable each time.
>>
>>51278320
That's a great set.
>>
>>51278546
>Nobody said anything for a while.
>One dude even had his character commit suicide and then left.

Yeah, shit that never happened.
>>
File: b26.gif (212KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
b26.gif
212KB, 640x480px
>>51282006
It did, but hey here's your (You) with a little bonus bump for the thread.
>>
>>51278421
>trpg is a game you play for the process ,not for the goal
Is a great determinant of autists
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.