[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you made anthropomorphic personifications of each plane on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: great wheel.jpg (106KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
great wheel.jpg
106KB, 500x350px
If you made anthropomorphic personifications of each plane on the Great Wheel, which one would be the best in a fight?
>>
The Clockwork Nirvana of Mechanus, but if they all had a big fight then either Acheron or Pandemonium would be the last plane standing.
>>
DMs Waifu plane.
>>
>>51268174
Sigil.
>>
Acheron, he'd be the kind of guy who no matter how many hits he took or how badly he was wounded just wouldn't go down. Granted he'd be a nasty mess of scars and PTSD and would likely flip out and stab you with one of the dozens of knives he carries at all times for no reason, but he'd be hard to kill in a fight.
>>
>>51268174
I want to cum inside the Abyss!
>>
>>51273099
My gut says Acheron, but would Ysgard resurrect every day?
>>
>>51268174
The Abyss if you subscrube to the belief that it has INFINITE layers. It would be some kind of eldritch ogre. However, bo matter how many times you strike it, the outer layer would just peel off, revealing a fresh, new ogre.
>>
>>51268174
Acheron would probably win, as it's "the plane of never-ending fighting on metal cubes", runner up and possible victor if team-play is allowed would be ysgard "plane of neverending fighting for 12 hours, followed by 12 hours of feasting, fucking and sleeping"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.