[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CHALLENGE YOU /tg/ TO MAKE A FUN CHILDRENS CARD GAME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
I CHALLENGE YOU /tg/

TO MAKE A FUN CHILDRENS CARD GAME WITH MECHANICAL DEPTH
>>
>>51266167
Why? We already have Yugioh for that.
>>
I refuse

Fun is a buzzword
>>
>>51266167

UNO
DOS
TRES
>>
>>51266200
CUATRO
CINCO, CINCO
SEIS
>>
>>51266167
Magi Nation. Done.
>>
>>51266200
CATORCE!
>>
>>51266167
What if we were to play this card game on motorcycles?
>>
>>51266167
I got it.

everyone wears a hologram duel disk. then, when playing said duel disk, you play inside special arenas that are laced with completely random spell cards that always do what you need it to, and you can stall out and negate attacks even if you don't have them at the time of the attack.
>>
File: Card-gaming Industries Universe.png (206KB, 1574x438px) Image search: [Google]
Card-gaming Industries Universe.png
206KB, 1574x438px
>>51266167
Always here to post this.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
Seriously suggesting cardfight vanguard. It's a really underrated and misrepresented game.

The first season of the anime was literally 30 episodes of the characters learning how to optimize the use of game mechanics. 90% of the dialogue sounded like tournament commentary. The game plays as if it were an experiment to see if somebody could design a card game that had zero resource-screw and zero degeneracy.

Of course, anybody who actually plays the game will tell you that its design flaws have surfaced over the years, the big one being that critical hit triggers make the RNG too swingy. The game has evolved to a state where you depend on perfect guards to not randomly die when your opponent hits grade 4s. OP crits also make rush decks more of a thing than they deserve to be.

If somebody offered me a bounty to design a near-perfect card game, I would take a lot of inspiration from vanguard. It just needs a couple of tweaks. Nerfing crits would solve most of the problems.
>>
>>51266394
I remember when yu-gi-oh had summoning.

Now it's all about hologram handsets and riding motorcycles around arenas picking up cards and pendulum summoning. Gone are the simple days...
>>
>>51266503
Have you ever played WIXOSS?
>>
>>51266167
>>
>>51266413
>They got the short end of the stick
made me kek
>>
>>51266650
>>
DBZ
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.