[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good recordings of play from podcasts? I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (9KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 197x255px
Are there any good recordings of play from podcasts? I'd like to see/hear some examples of a typical session.

Also, any good soundtracks to play for a spooky experience? Obviously nothing too intrusive.
>>
>>51248016
RPPR does Mythos stuff all the time. Anything where Caleb Stokes GMs is gold.

As for music, look up Musica Cthulhiana.
>>
File: herbetwestfucksshitup.png (573KB, 582x500px) Image search: [Google]
herbetwestfucksshitup.png
573KB, 582x500px
>>51248016
Podcasts
>Skype of Cthulhu
>Unspeakable Oath Actual Play
>Miskatonic University Actual Play

Sound Tracks:
>Arkham Inmate: Legacy of Cthulhu
>CoC Dark Corners of the Earth Soundtrack
>John Carpenters The Thing Soundtrack
>>
>>51248624
Came here to say this. The Gods Teeth campaign they ran, which happens to be delta green but it's close enough, is legit creepy in parts.
>>
File: kelso laughing.gif (498KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
kelso laughing.gif
498KB, 500x356px
>>51248016
>guys I'm interested in the great works of Lovecraft brought forth into the realm of roleplaying games
>and I'd like to start with a fucking podcast
>>
>>51251928
i recommend players who've never gotten to sit in on, or play to check out a well done video/podcast of people playing. Especially if theyd like to run the game. Roleplaying is intimidating as hell for first timers.
>>
>>51251928
>listening to a recording of people playing an RPG has no value to people who want to learn how that RPG is played
>>
File: noose on the loose.jpg (36KB, 638x748px) Image search: [Google]
noose on the loose.jpg
36KB, 638x748px
>>51253405
I'm sure you do. I'm absolutely sure that you do.
>>
File: CoC Plothooks.png (167KB, 800x264px) Image search: [Google]
CoC Plothooks.png
167KB, 800x264px
>>51248624
>>51251393
The God's Teeth finale fucked me up.
>>
>>51251928

I've already read some of his stories and seem some film adaptations. I wanted to see the game.
>>
>>51248016
The only actual play podcast I can put up with is Critical Hit. As it happens they just started a Call of Cthulhu adventure although they don't go into the mechanics much
>>
>>51251928

Just to clarify, I was asking for an introduction to the game, not the mythos.

The OP was written in plain english so you're being a pretentious idiot for no reason.
>>
Also, are there any sources for props? I'd make the bulk of them on my own but some inspiration is always great.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.