[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been playing Pathfinder for about 6 years with a few rotations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1483126953045.jpg (408KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1483126953045.jpg
408KB, 800x1035px
Been playing Pathfinder for about 6 years with a few rotations of people.
>Is it normal to never have a female PC?
Even the girls that would play with the group opted to be men. Oddly enough there aren't even in-game relationships. RP is solid, and testosterone focused.
>>
Normal is subjective. It is however highly realistic for men To dominate pre industrialized societies. I've fought a few women in medieval armored combat very easy to dominate. Most chivalry fags won't do it. I won't pull punches for someone because of thier gender.
>>
>>51247101
>I've fought a few women in medieval armored combat very easy to dominate. Most chivalry fags won't do it. I won't pull punches for someone because of thier gender.

What about if they mind control you with magic and make you eat your balls? Who's the giant Johnny No-Balls faggot then, gaywad?
>>
>>51246748
>Is it normal to never have a female PC?
Yes.
>>
>>51247101
The common thought, or atleast to what my fellow players let on... Is that jigglies become a distraction from immersion. Nobody wants to awkwardly play out the seduce scene.
>>
>>51246748
Kind of a weird question, kind of a weird green text. It's normal for you but maybe not for others.

I've got a player who seemed to always insist there be a grill in the party, if just for some balance. He'd end up playing it a lot but if someone else made a girl he'd gladly play a guy. He's the same kind of person who doesn't like people playing the same classes in a party.
>>
>>51246748
You act like it's normal to play someone who's not your actual gender
>>
>>51247635
Continue?
>>
>>51246748
>Even the girls that would play with the group opted to be men
>Pathfinder
>RP is solid
>and testosterone focused.
Such small, yet such fuck-huge bait.

And for the record - it's 8th "evyl wymyn ruining ma hobby" thread in last 12 hours. What is this? I've missed some memo about 16th of January being raging neckbearder day or something?
>>
>>51247671
>You act like it's normal for girls to not play girl PCs
Here, so your brain can handle it in example given by OP.
>>
File: 1484449187856.jpg (368KB, 780x999px) Image search: [Google]
1484449187856.jpg
368KB, 780x999px
>>51247697
I haven't been on /tg/ for a week. Not sure what you are bitching about.

I like Pathfinder, I think it's a pretty good roleplaying game. I could be playing it differently then you are?
>>51247708
OP here, it's just an observation. Not a general statement. I am just curious whether it's abnormal for all male groups.
>>
My sister plays a lot of Pathfinder and plays both male and female characters she tells me. With her more mature group she plays whatever fits the narrative, either male or female, but with the other group she says she plays only male characters so that the other players don't try to flirt with her.
>>
>>51247697
everyday is raging neckbeard day nigga.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.