[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out about this game the day after the kickstarter ended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (19KB, 409x359px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 409x359px
I found out about this game the day after the kickstarter ended
I've felt absolutely depressed for the past week, I can't get over my incredibly bad luck
How the fuck did it end the day before I found out about it, I'm way to damn poor to afford this game other than the kickstarter
The game costs $300 in my currency more normally than it does in the kickstarter
Even if I wait for black Friday sales I'll still have to spend $200-$250 more in my currency than I would have if I found out about the kickstarter one day earlier
I can't fucking stop my incredible sadness over this bad luck
I'm way to poor to pay hundreds of dollars more on a game just because I found out about it one day late
>>
Wait until the hype dies down and people start trying to sell boxes/badly painted models online.

Also possibly wait for the next expansion (there's always a next expansion) to get a kickstarter. Can't take more than a few years.
>>
>>51235433
>implying it will deliver in a few years
>>
>>51235371

It's a shit game, so you haven't missed anything.
>>
>>51235459
>implying it needs to deliver for the next expansion to get a kickstarter
>>
>>51235371
get tabletop simulator and download the workshop mod for it.
>>
>>51235371
You just said it, you are too poor, know your place and focus on improving your income instead. Come back when you can aford this.
>>
>>51235371

>>51236094 is the general.
BF Prices won't be much different than KS anymore. Game MSRPs for 100 and has typically been 250-300 when "on sale". Base game pledge was 250, unless you got a Black Friday discounted pledge at which point it was 200, and good luck getting that on the last day. If 50 burger dollars translates to 200-250 of yours, I'm sorry you live where you do but maybe you should put your money towards proper sanitation rather than richfag board games.
>>
>>51237154
>Game MSRPs for 100
>>
>>51235371
I feel for you OP. I found out about this when i was a broke college student during the first kickstarter i barely missed having it. I thought it was pretty much a white whale of a game i would never own. So i just waited it out and got in within the first 5 mins of this kickstarter and got it for 200 now that im a functioning member of society. Also this kickstarter made absolute bank. Some are theorizing poots will actually be able to keep this game in stock. Wait until summer he might just release it. But you need CONSTANT VIVILANCE.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.