[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basing a hell setting off of Asia, specifically the Rice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Basing a hell setting off of Asia, specifically the Rice field countries
>>
File: cauldren-boiling-oil.jpg (124KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cauldren-boiling-oil.jpg
124KB, 640x360px
>>51228673
Chinese hell fucking sucks.
>>
>>51228673
Trench foot and malaria, OP.
>>
>>51228700
You're getting bullied by... balding smurfs?
>>
>>51228768
Asian demons are kinda silly looking.
>>
>>51228700
>hell of boiling oil
>hell of boiling water
>hell of drowning
>hell of drowning in boiling water

How do we stop the celestial bureaucracy from using taxpayer money to fund pork-barrel hells?
>>
>>51228700
Doesn't look that different from like regular hell.
>>
Pol Pot's regime. Demons do everything they can to trample down individuality and education; all you really need to know how to do is dig ditches and farm rice, and not think for yourself, and you'll do fine and not get bullied by the demons. If you want to think for yourself, live up to your capabilities, basically act as man should...you gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>51228700
>>51228929

That's not one of the nastier ones - my favorite is the hell of being flayed alive which is a desert of shards of glass and the winds carry shards of glass fast enough that they slice your skin off and everyone's naked and your skin slowly regenerates - trying to remember which cWoD books had the "real" (as opposed to the false hells created by the jade emperor in the shadowlands) asian hells in them, might have been one of the Kueijin ones.
>>
File: 1425912133.jpg (213KB, 650x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1425912133.jpg
213KB, 650x1032px
>>51228780
Classically speaking most demons are kinda silly looking.
>>
>>51228673
Being yelled at by everybody for not trying hard enough.
>>
>>51230316
I mean. If I saw that demon I'd be pretty uncomfortable even without any hostile intent.
His boobs make me feel sad.
>>
>>51228673
Mongols or nuthin.
>>
File: 31a.png (145KB, 557x602px) Image search: [Google]
31a.png
145KB, 557x602px
>>51228673
WELCOME
>>
>>51228700
>>51228768
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)
In Buddhism there are eight cold hells (with each layer increasing in coldness) and eight hot hells (with each layer increasing in hotness). The least cold hell just means you walk around naked and blisters form on your skin, the coldest hell is so cold your skin cracks and your organs are exposed.

Also, every hell lasts as long as it would take to empty a barrel filled with sesame seed... if it took a hundred years to remove even a single seed.

After having been through all 16 hells you're allowed to be reincarnated again, good times.
>>
>>51228673
The Jungle is hell.
>Temperature 30 degrees celcius during daytime
>Humidity near 100%
>Due to both items above, sweating does not cool you down leading to you dying of thirst in a rainforest
>Also lead to hypothermia at night due the moisture
>Due to 50 meter trees, gets dark very rapidly the moment the sun in low in the sky
>Rains almost everyday
>Tigers, snakes, scorpions, spiders, centipedes, biting insects
>Poison plants, thorny plants
>Malaria, dengue, yellow fever, dysentry

During the Vietnam war, naive generals looked at maps and thought they could advance miles per day on land. It turns out they could only go 100 meters per day at times. The jungle is hell.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.