[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make the most FAGbulous character in Forgotten realms.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fabulouys.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fabulouys.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
I want to make the most FAGbulous character in Forgotten realms. Whose God should he worship? Sharess? Sune? Mielikki? Milil?
>>
>>51226308
Lathander
>>
>>51226308
The only one he should worship is himself.
In a mirror, if need be.
>>
>>51226308
>Whose God should he worship? Sharess? Sune? Mielikki? Milil?

Sune works.

Could make him a narcissistic Tymora worshipper who constantly reminds others how lucky they are to be around him, and has loads of annoying catchphrases relating to luck.
>>
>>51226308

>Sharess
>Male priest
>Ceremonial prostitute
>Sharess rituals involve orgies and bukkake
>Must have sex with any sentient being of any gender (including males - they call it "gay for pray")

Do it.
>>
>>51228813
Now that I think about it, how is viewed homosexuality in the realms?
Is there some map or book I can look on how each cultures/religion/etc. views it?

5th edition guide do talk about playing gender, orientation and all that as you wish but how is it viewed?
>>
>>51229186
There was a lesbian pirate in a Drizzt book, and the character who realizes this doesn't seem that offended or even surprised, as I recall.
>>
>>51226308
you can just say fabulous and we'll know what you mean op
>>
>>51229425
Whelp. What is done, is done.
Sorry if it offended you, though I don't see why you'd get annoyed at something minor like that- on 4chan nonetheless.
>>51228813
I find the idea very funny but a slut isn't what I had in mind. Wouldn't that be "magical realm" anyway?
I thought something more like an effeminate aasimar pampered noble trap with a love of rainbow, unicorn and poems.
I am playing with the idea of angels being androgynous and taking it to an extreme but I don't think that's exactly a novel concept.
I never played a character like that so I think it could be interesting to play.
>>
>>51230347
There's nothing gayer than a manly man that likes hairy ass.

You'll notice the audience of yaoi is primarily straight women, bara is where the gay audience is.
>>
>>51229186
Sexuality and gender is largely irrelevant in the realms. People just don't care. When there are legit other races and beings from other planes of existence who gives a fuck what you stick your dick into
>>
>>51230416
With this in mind I suggest he worships Tempus or Uthgar.
>>
>>51230416
> You'll notice the audience of yaoi is primarily straight women, bara is where the gay audience is.
I don't think there are substantiated proofs of that but if you can show me proofs, I'll retract my statement.

And a penis is a penis. I don't see why one would be less gay than the other.
>>
>>51230600
Yaoi is generally one feminine man engaging with an even more feminine man, in many ways it is a way for females to explore bisexuality in a safe space, feminine-feminine romance without making the full jump to lesbian romance.

This is just a fact of the Japanese erotica market, bara is marketed towards men and yaoi is marketed towards women. The actual demographics that buy such works aligns with the marketing for the most part.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.