[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 572
Thread images: 113

File: Succubus CYOA.jpg (837KB, 1200x4422px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus CYOA.jpg
837KB, 1200x4422px
Embrace the sweet abyss-edition
>>51214166
To that guy who wanted lewd cyoas, this is my most lewd one.
>>
>>51224208
I'm making excellent use of space, I think. Things are about as dense as they can be before I have to start cutting back on content. The largest part of the CYOA is a segment comprised of 40 rows of 1500x750 sections, each one comprised of 5 300x750 companion images + summaries. The rest is equipment, spells, teachers, and gods. I can post some examples if you want.
>>
>>51224272
Oops, that was for >>51222957
>>
File: CYOA - Magical Girl - P1.png (4MB, 1200x5300px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Magical Girl - P1.png
4MB, 1200x5300px
Various other minor typo-fixes that I didn't get in the last version.
(1/5)
>>
Challenge: Post ten CYOAs that don't include
>Companions/followers/waifu-shit/girlfriends/be the little girl
within one hour.
>>
>>51224325
Be the change you want to see, faggot.
>>
File: CYOA - Magical Girl - P2.png (6MB, 1200x8500px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Magical Girl - P2.png
6MB, 1200x8500px
>>51224309
(2/5)
>>
>>51224325
Challenge: Stop shitposting.
>>
File: CYOA - Magical Girl - P3.png (6MB, 1200x7050px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Magical Girl - P3.png
6MB, 1200x7050px
>>51224344
(3/5)
>>
File: 1484321352356.jpg (4MB, 1400x5350px) Image search: [Google]
1484321352356.jpg
4MB, 1400x5350px
>>
>>51224325
Is this bait to get waifu/transsexual cyoas posted?
>>
>>51224309
Quick question; does Luna A only reflect physical projectile spells? Or can it reflect stuff like the hex or time-stop magic? Conceptual kind of stuff, that is.
>>
>>51224272
If you can post the format that would be great, but don't worry about posting your content if you want it to be a surprise when it's done.

I'm interested in seeing how you're organizing everything.
>>
>>51222957
>scaling it down to 1,200
Literally why?
>>
File: CYOA - Magical Girl - P4.png (7MB, 1200x7600px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Magical Girl - P4.png
7MB, 1200x7600px
>>51224366
(4/5)

>>51224376
It reflects all spells that have a projectile. Frost's ice-area just spreads from the user, so Luna's reflect could only serve as a shield instead of bouncing it back, for instance. It can reflect hexes and time-stop bombs, though.
>>
>>51220430

First, I appreciate your time and effort, and I appreciate the hard work you've done. However, I have two comments about the changes you've made on page 3.

Regarding both Mind & Mana Reserves:
Making these two rituals Mental instead of Physical drops the total number of rituals enhanced 30% from being Old to 6, and they have 24 rituals they take 40% penalty on. Young individuals have 24 rituals that they get a 30% enhancement on and only 6 on which they get a 40% penalty. Other than looking older in an alt form you can freely shift in and out of when you want to use your powers, being older is currently packaged as a fairly bad option - especially as realty hax are almost always better than physical improvements even if you have equal numbers of each.

Regarding Mind specifically:
Brains develop over time, typically reaching full maturity humans in their twenties. It seems completely reasonable to leave it physical and allow age to modify it.
>>
>>51224484
>4/5
I was just thinking this CYOA was missing a companion section.
>>
>>51224480
Reducing the horizontal space by a bit will reduce the vertical space by a lot, thereby condensing the entirety of the cyoa and reducing the amount of pages needed. As long as the legibility doesn't suffer there shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>51224372
Nah. The grognards that go here, yes that includes you and I, will post those regardless.
>>
does anyone have a collection of the simple cyoas that are basically "choose an item or power" type cyoas?

I used to have a bunch but lost them recently.
>>
>>51224522
>especially as realty hax are almost always better than physical improvements even if you have equal numbers of each.

What is Synergy?

Magical abilities don't really have very good synergy. They each do their own thing in a way that doesn't massivly affect the workings of any other spell. Some of them do have combo potential, but it's generally limited to just two spells at a time (eg Arma3+any 1 element).

Physical abilities all greatly improve each other. Being strong is great. Being strong AND fast means that you can use your strength more effectively. Being strong, fast and tough is just flat out overpowered.

Aside from that, it doesn't matter how many physical abilities you are offered, what matters is how many you can take. You can't take all of the physical attributes even if you spent all 20 credits on them and none on magical. There's less variety, but there's also less cruft.
>>
File: 1456849817356_0[1].jpg (531KB, 1172x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1456849817356_0[1].jpg
531KB, 1172x1040px
>>51224309
Pretty Princess Maga-tan here! I'll fight to defend the whole world and all the 50 states that make it up!

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Well: Joy! I'll keep a recording of "Never Come Down" going to keep my spirits and my mana up!

S-class Warp: I can deport people all by myself! Plus, I can keep infinite guns on me too!
S-class Crysta: The Wall's gonna be sparkly!
A-class Circa: Or invisible!
S-class Fame: Rallies, you say? Perfect! Now I can put Trump-dono on every screen in the world!

A-class Dexterity: For guns!
S-class Agility: Death from above, baby!
C-class Stamina: High Energy!

Tool: Gun! I'm the new NRA mascot, after all!
Outfit: Elegant! It's gonna be classy, it's just gonna be so classy and gold...
Pet: Navy Pup. We have the best Navy, don't we folks?

Missions:

Stop War: If America wins all the wars, then there won't be any more fighting! Simple!
Rebuild Utopius: An island full of military hardware and money? We'll make you the newest state! It'll be fun!
Save the World: from globalism.

I can defend the borders by flying and warping around super-quick, setting up with damage circles and then sniping people with impaling crystal bullets (or just dropping bombs). If I'm ever in trouble, I can create a crystal shield to protect myself while I heal with a healing circle and charge my joy with an impromptu nationwide Trump rally!

In my free time, I'll deport people to other countries...or the sun!
>>
File: CYOA - Magical Girl - PLewd.png (2MB, 1200x4800px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Magical Girl - PLewd.png
2MB, 1200x4800px
>>51224484
(5/5) - Optional page. Take with a grain of salt. Though, there's something to that part at the end.

>>51224527
Since grouping up is encouraged, I want to stay clear of companions. If anything, I'd turn builds into companions, but I know that would just be 101 muscle-magic sword-users.

>>51224522
>I appreciate...
thanks!
The thing about there being few traits enhanced by Old is that those are essential things that every magical girl has some of. Some people have all-but-forsaken magical Rites, but no one has gone without physical Rites. There's limited benefit to picking too many magical Rites. It gives you more options & combos, but you only have so much mana, so spending a few Rites on Agility for travel or Flexibility for evasion can be worth anyone's while. I really understand what you mean about mind. That's my fault for putting tactical ability in there. Casting is emotional, so the pure, younger magical girls would have an easier time of it.

>>51224622
Yeah, synergy, too.
>>
>>51224522
>especially as realty hax are almost always better than physical improvements even if you have equal numbers of each.
You talking about stuff like stopping time at rank S or altering fate with Shift S? There mana costs are pretty huge, though. Physical rites just seem all-around more dependable while magical rites can be a huge drain. It shouldn't matter as much if you stockpile power, especially if you have Reserves at rank S, but that's only if you get to stockpile as much as you want. I mean, if you've got a lot of mana reserved already, you could do does "reality hax" moves quite a bit in one fight, I'd say, but it'll take a while to build your power back up.

Physical rites are just steadier than magical rites, in my view, letting you get a more constant rate of work done.
>>
>>51224728
Gimme the image of that girl on top. Please.
>>
>>51224728
l-lewd...
>>
>>51224728
Hey now. I definitely saw a couple other people post builds just like mine to share this endless love with people far and wide.

Pic related.
>>
>>51224728
Ah, beri, I knew I could corrupt you too, if I just persevered ~<3
>>
File: Example.png (1MB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Example.png
1MB, 1500x750px
>>51224467
All in all, if you want an idea of format, space refuge would be a pretty good place to look, as that's what inspired be to make my own.

Mine is going to be a bit less austere than SR, but the layout will be similar. I've been building things piecemeal, so I don't have a proper template to post, but I can post an example (pic related).

Most things are done on a format similar to that: a picture with a text block of equal or lesser size. Some things like gods and teachers have a paragraph or two of text, other things like more mundane items will just have a sentence or two.
>>
>>51224728
What are the adjacent wells? I just woke up and I'm being dumb but I'd like to figure out what I can use this version. Arr they diagonal opposite (like will and Hope) or next to each other?
>>
>>51224622

*shrugs*

Maybe I'm thinking outside the intention of the CYOA, but lots of the spells seem to have synergy - especially Warp, Tempora, Shift, Astra, and Hex. Astra C is pretty obvious - it explicitly synergizes with all magic rituals. Warp C & B allow you to free movement and the ability to re-direct attacks (which I would expect includes your own) - enhancing any battle magic you have. Tempora C-S synergize with everything - as you freeze time allowing you more time to do anything you wanted to do - even if that's just plan. Shift C and S allow you to plan better or undo mistakes (which synergizes with everything). Hex C, A, & S all curse your enemies with bad luck, which helps you in anything you're trying to do against them.

Coupling some of these with Reserves S (limitless mana reserves) and Staff or Ampoule would allow you to get around some of the intense energy requirements and improve their performance dramatically.
>>
File: img_hostess_lewd.jpg (655KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
img_hostess_lewd.jpg
655KB, 850x1202px
>>51224682
You're gonna have some trouble being a mascot without the Cute Well's special ability. Fame is still good for Trump rallies & getting mana from his supporters (not quite as efficient as if they were directly your supporters, but since it is more a rally of ideals, it works out) Making the entire wall yourself is gonna be tricky, even with Crysta, but as long as you can keep your spirits up while you build, you can probably get it up as fast as a normal person can walk... It would just take quite a few days to get that whole distance. Portals, crystals, and circles are nice things to be able to shoot with your magic gun. You can't make a wall out of circles, though. You need to spend mana to maintain them (I really wish I had the text space to make clear what was/wasn't a sustained ability).
>We have the best Navy
Last I checked, the Navy was the world's 2nd largest air force, second only to our Air Force.

>>51224791
Here is your image.

>>51224812
Corruption is bad! Bad! If you don't stick to Wells in the circle, you become vulnerable.

>>51224807
>builds like mine
>Pic related
that isn't enough for me to figure it out, sorry. Builds like what? Lewd take on the Romance Well?

>>51224923
Imagine that each well is a magical girl & they're arranged in a circle holding hands. The girls whose hands you are holding are in adjacent Wells.
>>
>>51224923
>I'm being dumb
*I didn't read any of it.
There are no adjacent wells.
>>
>>51224923
Oh, whoops, disregard what I said in >>51224977 . You were replying to the lewd page. Yeah, it has no adjacent wells. Instead, you can pick 1 S rank in any non-lewd Well (and as many S ranks in the lewd Rites as you want).
>>
>>51224977
No, that's Lina Inverse, the poster child for blaster mages with a hair trigger. She's a stereotypical adventurer infamous for leveling cities and still expecting payment, to the point that a foreign nation actual made it a federal offense to "be Lina Inverse."
>>
File: original.jpg (175KB, 818x503px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
175KB, 818x503px
>>51224728
>there are people getting off to this
>>
>>51225005
can lewd girls still get S rank in mental rites?
>>
>>51224309
Wells of negative emotions version when?
>>
>>51225046
Yes, because those are available to all.
>>
>>51224728
>>51225021
Normally I would, but this lewd option is pretty weak (both in game value of arousal value). I think I'll stick with the Will-powered flying brick.
>>
>>51225021
I'd rather masturbate to the thought of dueling Dio with laser eyes while Rainbow in the Dark plays desu.
>>
File: 595.png (246KB, 501x379px) Image search: [Google]
595.png
246KB, 501x379px
>>51225058
I think if I was not the one becoming a little girl I would be interested
>>
>>51225021
I'm fairly certain there's nothing that at least one person doesn't get off to.
>>
File: 1428806208680.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1428806208680.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Time for some Necromancers.
>>
File: 1428806361303.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1428806361303.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51225133
Skelebros, spoops, vamps, necrodruids, and tp mummies. All are welcome.
>>
File: 1428806491523.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1428806491523.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51225164
The Teb'Ihrans are dicks.
Fucking paladins and clerics.
>>
>>51224728
New Build!

Age: Young. (For the magical bonuses. I'll be transformed 24/7 anyway.)
Well: L-LEWD!

Perversion S: Guess who has a penis! (Question: Can this duplicate Scale S? If so, I need to redo this build.)
Corrupt S: Guess who has fifty penises?!
Drain S
Scale S
Fame A : Mood music is always nice!
Defense A
Strength B

Tool: Instrument, for greater tentacle range.
Outfit: Thematic: Lewd
Pet: Gooey

Missions:

Purify Rogues: Really, they're better off as mana batteries for me, aren't they~?
Stop War: Make love instead!
Fight Crime: I unno, that picture was just super hot.

I'm a giant tentacle monster! I'm big enough and can make enough tentacles to Drain an entire city's worth of girls! With them acting as my mana batteries, I'll soon have enough to be in giant tentacle mode all the time!

Really, isn't it safer if I just hold on to everyone's soul for them?
>>
File: 1428806628880.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1428806628880.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51225183
The elves are arrogant, but when are they not?
And the kobolds are just nuts. Ten pounds of crazy in a five pound bag.
>>
>>51225133
Never got started on this. I would likely quit before getting through the first pdf.
>>
File: this_city_suckas[1].jpg (144KB, 1100x662px) Image search: [Google]
this_city_suckas[1].jpg
144KB, 1100x662px
>>51225199
Woops, forgot pic.
>>
>>51225199
Lewd isn't a valid outfit theme. Thematic outfits need to match Rites, not Wells. Perversion S "can" sorta emulate Scale S, but it won't be quite as efficient. You'll only be able to maintain the size long enough for specific interactions before it is lost. In short, Perversion S is very diverse & consequently rather inefficient in terms of mana & maximum strength. It also has the requirement that you have to be aroused by whatever changes you're doing.
>they're better off as mana batteries for me, aren't they~
That will technically stop them... Personally, I wouldn't want to put corrupted magic anywhere in my body, but you're already taking the Lewd Well, so I guess you're fine with the risks. That being said, souls take up space, so you can't collect them indefinitely, using your body as a prison. If you do, things will get out of hand.
>Really, isn't it safer if I just hold on to everyone's soul for them?
If that's your plan, any time you aren't a giant tentacle monster, you're going to be immobilized by your chest.
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (38KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
38KB, 540x304px
>>51225021
>>
>>51225005
I was asking about the regular ones. I just replied to the less page because it was the latest and might get seen. Thank you for responding.

The rite limit does seem a bit low too. What was the thought process behind that?
>>
File: genie cyoa 2.png (5MB, 1000x4886px) Image search: [Google]
genie cyoa 2.png
5MB, 1000x4886px
>>
>>51225412
None of these hit my fetishes
>>
>>51224728
Time to piss in this well.
>>
>>51225460
>He isn't aroused by Liches speaking in cheesy eighties slang.
>>
>>51224728
Really like the addon! I'll have to try and make a build for it!
>>
>>51224728
So I'm gonna make a build pretty soon, but one question. If I do the lewd well, I can all the spells up to S rank in one other well, correct? If I choose cute, can I get S rank in scale, and S rank in flexibility too? And the ones that say all I can use too, right?
>>
>>51224622
What is Balance?

Age shouldn't penalize "Magic" in such a harsh way, giving almost no benefit, when physical is such a pitifully small category.
>>
>>51224309
Had fun with this, so thought I'd make another build.

Well: Romance (Guardian)

Magical Rites (16):
>Sol S (3)
>Luna A (3)
>Flare S (3)
>Motion S (4)
>Circa S (3)

Physical Rites (4):
>Mind B (1)
>Reserves S (3)

Tool: Staff (Appearance - Khakkara)
Outfit: Thematic - Flare
Companion: Gooey

Objectives:
>Emergency Rescue
>Rebuild Utopius
>Defeat Kaijus

This YOUNG magical girl is always in her springtime of youth! Desiring to prove her own worth to her newfound companions, she rushes headlong into danger to show how much she wishes to repay the trust they've all put into her, accepting her as one of their own. From appearances alone, her battle-form has the look of one who descended down from the heavens themselves, but to the enemies she faces off against, she's more like a nuclear maiden! With the powers of SOL and FLARE, this magical girl shines on the battlefield and all are drawn inexorably to her like moths to a candle, their MOTION sealed as they are brought towards the light of her purifying flames.

And just like the celestial body she mimics, she is as inviolable and untouchable as the sun itself, receiving protection from harm, both magical and physical in nature, with LUNA and CIRCA. Lastly, should her wrath ever be piqued, she may pluck the steel from the ground and send them raining down from the skies as molten balls of burning slag in a veritable meteor shower!

Her only weakness is her lack of staying power, too soon burnt out and without anything to keep her from harm except her trusty, and slimy, companion as well as her beloved fellow magical girls.

This maiden loves to help out however she can, from mundane rescue efforts to clashing against tyrannically towering terrors, but her current efforts are focused on reclaiming the city of Utopius as she rains down destruction on the maverick militia to return power to the once-rogue ruler of this nation!
>>
>>51225630
>I can all the spells up to S rank in one other well, correct?
No. You can get one S rank that isn't in the Lewd Well.
>>
>>51225332
>What was the process behind that
I hadn't realized that there were going to be over 100 to pick when I put down that number. But there have been builds & they had to make a few hard choices. Mainly I found that I could make a build with that much & liked how you could fully invest in physical Rites.

>>51225563
Try not to fall to corruption

>>51225630
No, not all S rank in one Well. S rank in just one non-Lewd Rite.

>>51225641
>>
>>51225021
Help me with my innocence senpai, how do people get off to that kind of cyoa? I mean, is it genderbend fetish or something along of the lines of coming up with a waifu?
>>
>>51225332
>The rite limit does seem a bit low too. What was the thought process behind that?
I got almost everything I wanted, lacking only a few points.
But not every cyoa is about turning you into God.
>>
>>51225632
Physical is OP as fuck though. Size doesn't matter.
>>
>>51224309
>Young
Going for more utility.
>Hope/Restore
My favorite, plus the ability is a lifesaver when low on reserves.

>Luna C 0
Camouflage for free.
>Love S 4
One of the best rites. Has life radar, telepathy and a powerful finisher.
>Warp A 7
Teleportation is awesome. No sustain cost for stored items means I'll store everything I can think of.
>Life B 9
Barriers & healing are essentials.
>Tempora S 12
Nearly made this my main focus. Even a second is enough to win if your opponent can't react.
>Motion B 14
Telekinesis has amazing utility.
>Shift S 17
Main focus of the build.
>Astra C 17
Helps with mana costs, good for support.
>Mind S 20 clarity tactics skill genius
Boosts all magic, combine with tempora for even better tactics.
>Stamina C 20
Lets me fight as long I have mana left.
>Reserves S 23
Changes mana from a short-term problem to a long-term one. Should be fine as long I don't spend too much on a battle.

>Tome (Warp)
A scroll that is held like a wand. Has my warp rites on it.
>Thematic (Shift)
Boost for my focus. White robes with color lines. The accent color shifts slowly over time and faster while using focus abilities.
>Mini-Dragon (Shift)
Going all the way with my focus. White, with markings that change color.

>Puppets
Get experience on magic combat. Was considering rogues, but no way I'm risking that after the lewd update.
>Utopius
Experience fighting military.
>Save the World
Start investigating while there's still time, procrastinate on this and I'll get dragged into it anyway.
>>
>>51225858
This is more of a mastermind style build, with future sight, mind reading, clarity, dimensional shenanigans and loads of utility. It's suited towards long-term planning, mana management and support outside of combat, but it has a huge amount of escape options and some fighting capability as well.
I'm really squishy, so I'll only fight on my own terms. I'll sense ambushes coming with my radar, telepathy and precog; in case of one, I'll pause, analyze the threat and then camouflage/jump into the mirror world/speed away with temporal/spam warp/shift dimensions/escape using timestop. I can pump my reserves into my barrier, stamina and/or healing if necessary.
When fighting, I'll use my precog and telepathy to read my enemies. I'll attack with items from my pocket dimension & telekinesis, shift everything about the enemies and their attacks and teleport when I can't dodge. The finisher for this build is stopping time and dropping a Lovely Miracle Beam on the opponent while they're frozen.
The first priority will be getting my reserves up, then combat experience. After that it's time to start planning and manipulating the world behind the scenes. First goal: Save the World.
>>
>>51225058
>>51224728
Far weaker then the others for sure. I can just see it now bunch of 8 year old e cups running around. PedoPower Activate!
>>
>>51225962
>Far weaker then
Than.
>>
File: kill la kill nonon.jpg (34KB, 739x415px) Image search: [Google]
kill la kill nonon.jpg
34KB, 739x415px
>>51224309
>Age
Old
>Well
Will. Green Lantern this shit.
>Magical Rites (20 ranks)
Frost B (19)
Life B (17)
Tempora B (15)
Motion S (12)
Arma B (11)
Form C (10)
Blood B (9)
>Physical Rite
Strength A (7)
Mind A (5)
Reserves B (4)
Defense A (1)
Agility (0)
>Tool
Sword
>Outfit
Minimal
>Pet Companion
Navy Pupper
>Missions
Emergency Rescue
Fight Crime
Rebuild Utopius (Magica Gear Solid)

If this is my life now, might as well make the most of it as more-or-less a superhero. Driven by will power, I can overwhelm enemies with the sheer power of my motion ability as well as my actual physical fortitude. At the same time, I can sneak undetected in a disguise and manipulate the bodies of enemies, abilities that lend themselves well to blending in. I can catch unsuspecting evil-doers by surprise and, eventually, undermine the tyrannical rulers of Utopius. Tempora enables strategic thinking on the field and allows for a quick escape should things go FUBAR. I'd have picked Save the World, but I figure I'm getting dragged into that one way or the other. Might as well beef up the resume first.

As for minimal outfit... Nudist Beach mode. Obviously.

>UPDATE
My Utopius strategy in a nutshell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6nW7XvTYn0
>>
>>51225305
So pretty useless then, ok gotcha.
>>
>>51225133
Euphoric
Human
Roadside Inn

summon spirits
command spirit
create ghost
craft soulflask
trap soul
circle of bones
undying servitude
craft soulwell
create greater ghost
souldrinker

bones of the dead
soul well
spirit vessel

Aristocrat clothes

Cassandra
Morgan

primeyst'ma
3 wraiths
2 bestial spirits (1 large, 10 small)
tavern wench
turned huntress

I use the inn as a front to capture people and have the huntress kill them in my hidden rape dungeon to fuel my soulwell and turn them into ghosts for research purposes
>>
>>51224728
Now, let's see where to begin

Well: Lewd
>Yeah, yeah, I'm doing this part out of order. But it does inform where I'm going with my choices.

Body: Young
>Ostensibly, at least. -Way- too curvy to be a human girl, for certain.

Rites:
Fame: C
>As if I wouldn't attract enough attention...
Defense: S
>No. You can't get rid of me that way. You know what you have to do.
Mind: A
Stamina: C
>The mana to stamina conversion mean I can keep going until the mana runs out.
Reserves: S
>The mana won't run out.
Embrace: A
>So I can have just as much fun as I want
Perversion: S
>Lots of uses. Primarily: change my form to match my own ideal
Corrupt: S
>even more increase defense means I'm practically indestructible!
Release: A
>Might as well put them to good use!
Drain: C
>What? I'm perverted, not evil!

Tool
Ampoule
>Tough choice between this and staff. I went with the emergency overcharge as an insurance policy, just in case. It dosen't matter what form the ampoule takes.

Outfit: Minimal
>Not sure what the difference between this one and thematic would be, visually, given the rest of the build. As far as effect is concerned, I have mana to spare, and I don't want to pigeonhole myself... More than I already have.

Familiar: Potato
am underworld native seems appropriate...

Missions:
Help people
>But of course!
Fight Crime
>There are better things to do than rob banks!
Defeat Kaiju:
>Turning big ugly monsters into cute boys or girls is a positive change, right?

See? The Lewd Well isn't bad at all!

...I lied about my lewd build being older. I never though beri would go through with it.
>>
>>51226026
Eh, soul-grabbing doesn't seem useless. You just need enough levels of strength to haul them around, I guess. Or flight, I suppose.
>>
>>51226006
Also no lewd. Magical girls are not for lewd.
>>
>>51225835
Physical is shit when you can stop time and kill a helpless foe or create a gravity well in their chest etc..
>>
>>51225305
Huh. I guess I could reformat the build so I'm a totally immobile human rogue magical girl prison and reform center. Keep their souls, flush them clean with my massive mana reserves, then use shapeshifting to build them new bodies...this could work!
>>
>>51224309
Quick question: How do 'rogue' magical girls even get power? I mean, if they get their power from Joy, Hope, or Benevolence. I can see how the other 3 could get warped, but how about these ones? Or does it not just matter anymore? Would whatever feelings they have just not be connected to how they build up magical power?
>>
>>51225794
Meh, I found it didn't give me enough points to really flesh out a strong but not godly magical girl. Beris cyoas always tend to have too few points and many have no way to gain more points.
>>
>>51226240
Ooh, a drawback system would be really good for this CYOA!
>>
File: trader outpost wip.png (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
trader outpost wip.png
2MB, 1200x1600px
I am working on my first cyoa and don't know shit about formatting. Any problems with this? I was thinking the text might be too large.
>>
>>51226253
Don't sound so excited on 4chan you fucking spaz.
>>
>>51226140
Which is good if you kill them in that frozen time. Saying you have the mana reserves to keep time frozen long enough to ensure a hit and to launch a sufficiently powerful attack. The gravity well works if the target isn't durable enough to survive the cars and ground hitting them.

Magic is more power at a cost of consuming a resource. Physical is consistent and takes no energy. There are also probably enemies for whom magic is highly ineffective, like I'm sure there are enemies who will greatly punish you if you try to get close enough to hit them.
>>
>>51226283
looks okay
>>
>>51224309
Updating my crazy glass cannon build from last thread

Young for the 30% magic bonus
Hope because either this or Will would fit me best, but I like the Hope side of the Rites

T1 Luna (20)
T2 Flare (18)
T1 Warp (17)
T4 Tempora (14)
T4 Shift (11)
T4 Astra (8)
T3 Crysta (5)
T3 Mind (3)
T4 Reserves (0)

Staff for harder hitting magic
Poofy
Copycat

Help People
Slay Phantoms
Save the World

I still love you Beri
>>
>>51226140
>>51226288
Speaking of timestops
>>51224309
Can you move stuff using Motion during timestop?
>>
>>51225641
Lots of S rank magical rites. Flare S is good for a lo of your defense. Circle lets you support yourself & others. Luna lets you hide. And you have a variety of lasers, fireblasts, and TK. You have no concern about running out of ways to attack. Just mana, depending on your emotional state.

>>51225858
It's rare for anyone to actually care about the lower Love ranks. Focusing on Shift, huh? Love will be extremely useful in mirror world, since you can only see people there through windows.

>>51225962
But is charges mana really well to make up for that. If you're fine with A ranks, lewd Rites can really help you keep going

>>51226006
Motion works very well with Form disguises since it's the sort of magic you can do without making a scene of yourself. That's a good plan.
>>
>>51226365
>But is charges mana really well to make up for that. If you're fine with A ranks, lewd Rites can really help you keep going
Man. You're right. Lewd Magical Girls likely have the most power stored at any one time compared to anyone else.
>>
File: chris-hansen.jpg (96KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chris-hansen.jpg
96KB, 1800x1200px
>>51225199
>Age: Young
>Well: Lewd
>>
>>51226283
Is there magic?
>>
>>51226494
It's okay! She's an adult when she's horny!
>>
>>51224325
Challenge posts I actually think are kind of a neat idea but repeating the same challenge is fucking lame.
>>
>>51226283
Pretty good. I'd make the little faction logo slightly brighter though, it's a little dark as is.
>>
>>51225412
ADVENTURE! hands down
>>
>>51226506
One of the factions has a sort of magitech that they use for demonology and summoning.
>>
>>51226069
Going heavy into the Lewd Rites, I see. I intended them more as supplementary, but I suppose you can go all-in with them.
>never thought beri would go through with it
Well, it's a corrupt Well. It's not meant to be pure or cute.

>>51226195
Technically, if you get enough soul-batteries, you could use that extra mana to power a movement ability.

>>51226218
Maybe Joy turns into taking pleasure from hurting your enemies, for example. There's also forbidden Wells that they can get drawn into. They're taking reasonable-enough emotions and turning them toward something worse. It messes with their mental health, too.

>>51226315
>spoiler
Oh, um, thanks!
Yeah, all that stacked damage can do a lot.

>>51226322
Yes, but not inside a stopped zone. For example, you could throw a knife into a time stop bubble & it would get stuck at the edge until the bubble ended.

>>51226399
Yeah, I'm surprised no one build one using it as a mana engine for regular Rites (though that one anon did want to become a soul prison).
>>
>>51224728
any plans for drawbacks for more rites etc
>>
>>51226621
Not sure yet.
>>
>>51226283
Text is fine and What he said >>51226554
>>
>>51226288
Just buy the extra mana reserves and you're fine able to deal with any physical threat then with various powers as were mentioned and many others.
>>
>>51226365
Dunno some of the other wells charge just fine depending on the kind of person you are. Cute is probably even easier to charge just by being cute.
>>
Where do you guys usually find images for your cyoas?
>>
>>51226720
I don't make CYOAs.
>>
>>51226720
Google images.
>>
>>51226609
>Yeah, I'm surprised no one build one using it as a mana engine for regular Rite

I haven't posted a build but I was actually thinking of doing that. That mana charging, so good. Is it based on just 'feeling lust' or do you have to actually do lewd stuff? Getting tons of mana just for looking at lewd mangos or whatever seems super OP.

Also Embrace seems really good for purifying rogues.
>>
>>51226609
I'll always love you, Beri
>>
>>51226609
>I intended them more as supplementary
Why you're pretty crippled only able to take one other S ability if you don't invest heavily in lewd.
>>
>>51226720
Deviantart, tumblr, character art sites, or I just make them myself.
>>
>>51226778
You could use the hivemind S ability to have a spare body off somewhere constantly fucking, feeding mana back to the rest of you.
>>
>>51226786
>Tosses you a paper towel to wipe the brown off your nose.
>>
>>51224728
>Drain C
>Reserves S
What is this meme?
>>
>>51224728
Huh. The one collector build I was planning featuring the unholy mix of healing and recovery skills while forcibly arousing victims trapped within a magical girls body whether it was pocket magic or S-rank perversion's abusability on the part of being an entrapment /d/eviant utilizing ranges from flattening to vore was all redundant from the fact S rank drain has it covered without the ULTRA costs just to distort reality so grandly, so all I would need is magic nullify/speed-stacking with embrace to slowly gather the power to bum-rush magicicians and escape warriors.

Is a living being albeit distorted to hell and back kept alive within or attached to somebody through perversion alone greater than or equal to a mana battery? Still, stamina batteries are necessary and they can't do such things when they are just a battery.
>>
>>51226778
You just have to feel lust.

>>51226786
Thanks.

>>51226795
Because getting too many good S rank abilities with that mana charge would be dangerous. You do get the benefit of picking any S rank you want. I figured that could make it worthwhile. I dunno, I *might* raise it to 2.

>>51226985
It won't actually double, but you'll earn mana twice as quickly from intercourse.

>>51227022
>Is a living being... kept alive within... somebody
Yes. They are a mana battery not because they are a soul, but because they are conscious & share the physical sensations of the body in which they are stored (though mostly just the sensations of the specific body part). So basically, arousing you arouses them which powers you. If you concentrate, you can even communicate with them. They are, however, in a sort of buzzed state to where, while they still keep their identity, won't get bored if you're inactive. Stamina C lets you convert mana into stamina, so you can just use that if you want to rely on mana alone.
>>
>>51226283
Put a black stroke around your text, you won't regret it later.

Logo is way too dim, can barely see it. Make it white like the text.

Try a thinner body text typeface, preferrably something similar. This font isn't too hard to read but it'd be better to stick with normal fonts for body text; it makes an excellent title font otherwise.
>>
>>51225133
>Still no new version.
Please, Scientist
>>
>>51227022
>>51227254

How did you even parse that question, Beri?
>>
>>51227254
Romance = Easy magic power all the time if you have loved ones / close friends / best friends. It's YOUR love towards them not theirs towards you. Easy Magic. As easy as Lust.

Cute = Easy magic power. Same as Romance all you have to do is look cute and want to be cute or have cute things. Easy magic all the time. As easy as Lust.

If you're a very upbeat / positive person then hope and benevolence creates magic almost as easy as the above two options. Not quite as easy but not difficult.

If you're an obsessive go getter type then will would be fairly easy to charge too....though I doubt you'll find many of those types on 4chan.
>>
>>51227306
>Logo is way too dim, can barely see it. Make it white like the text.
Banal. Better to do something like change the layer mode to something like vivid light or something that'll make it stand out then just "white".
>>
>>51227363
I think Lust is easier than those because of all the mana drain and charge effects
>>
>>51226598
OK, that's cool.
>>
>>51227254

How does Lust corruption work? How big a problem is that? Because, I mean. The section is titled 'corrupted heart' and it starts fucking you up by the bottom of the page.

Can you still purify rogues if you go Lust? Because purification involves cycling out rogue mana for 'clean' mana. Do Lust girls still qualify?
>>
I didn't think we hit the bump limit last thread?

I'm confused.
>>
>>51224728
hey beri, is the narrator from the first part the same as the narrator from corrupted hearts? I mean, Lovely Miracle beam is an s-rank rite, but that could still be her one non-lewd s-rank...

Even the pictures being a little different means nothing. Lewd well girls do have that extra transformation...
>>
>>51226720
Danbooru
>>
Please reply with an image for a companion in a CYOA.

I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1478376054847.jpg (217KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478376054847.jpg
217KB, 750x1000px
>>51227540
>>
>>51227540
>>
File: Centaur2.jpg (70KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Centaur2.jpg
70KB, 500x700px
>>51227540
>>
File: 15888630_p3.jpg (217KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
15888630_p3.jpg
217KB, 540x356px
>>51227540
>>
>>51227343
Well, in language, there's a lot of common clauses like "to hell & back" that help to group words into more grammatical units even without punctuation. It fell apart at the end, but that appeared to be asking another part of the question from a different angle. The overall query was pretty clear, though.

>>51227363
Those are rather easy methods of magic, but lewd has one other advantage. It's also a physical condition. Even if battle distracts you from feeling cute, it won't distract you from being aroused. Or rather, arousal won't immediately go away. Also this: >>51227403 . You can start getting mana just by arousing people. You don't even have to do the emotion. The kit is designed so that you can use this to even charge off your enemies, something that Fame can't quite do.

>>51227493
>Do Lust girls still qualify?
Well, the one offering you the Lust Well has that as her Well & she purifies you as you start to go Rogue, so yes, they can. Basically, the ultra-slim chance of regular magical girls going rogue (usually as a result of emotional weakness directed around their Well - it's important to pick one that fits you), is just turned up for you. Sometimes you might feel it creeping, and that's when you'll want to seek help immediately or else risk falling. Something like that should only happen every few months at most, though (give or take depending on how well you can resist letting your lust overtake your reason & sense of justice).

>>51227509
Do... you want them to be the same?
>>
>>51227379
Problem with that is vivid light might make it look too obscure when blending in with the background. Pure white lets you see the logo for how it is and it pairs nicely next with the text.
>>
File: 1478464906154.png (248KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478464906154.png
248KB, 500x500px
>>51227540
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (41KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
41KB, 480x650px
>>51227540
Only the best.
>>
File: Holstaur.png (384KB, 1074x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Holstaur.png
384KB, 1074x1920px
>>51227540
Great
>>
File: 1432203386429.jpg (107KB, 900x946px) Image search: [Google]
1432203386429.jpg
107KB, 900x946px
>>51227540
>>
>>51227634
>Do... you want them to be the same?

Clever, Beri.

I'll chalk your answer up as "It depends."
>>
File: Symphogear eps 3 - falcon kick.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Symphogear eps 3 - falcon kick.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>51224366
>stretch "fast as a car" to include ThrustSCC, rocket-powered landspeed record: 1228 km/h
>S rank Agility multiplies that to Mach 10 for flight speed
>Motion rank A or S to manipulate your effective weight to 9 tons

I wish to be the magical girl with a flying knee attack equivalent to the destructive energy behind a tungsten "rod from god" orbital strike weapon
>>
File: 8035356786_c27653971028s.jpg (303KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
8035356786_c27653971028s.jpg
303KB, 500x740px
>>51227540
>>
>>51227540
watchu looking for fampai?
>>
File: ecoas-347948-Commission__Ariza.jpg (598KB, 1200x1597px) Image search: [Google]
ecoas-347948-Commission__Ariza.jpg
598KB, 1200x1597px
>>51227540
>>
>>51224366
Does the round and fire rate of a gun matter, or are all guns equally powerful overall because magic?

Does Arma allow for dual-wielding? If so, I assume each weapon is half as strong?
>>
File: ADVENTURE-TIME-BITCHES.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ADVENTURE-TIME-BITCHES.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>51227540
You know you want to.
>>
>>51227540
>>
>>51227745
Setting is modern-day Tokyo having a civil war, but with mechs.

Any fantasy-esque images posted I can chalk up as cosplayers in Akiba.
>>
>>51227622
>There are people in this thread that like Hyunlei.
>>
Anyone have a good lewd cyoa?
>>
>>51227792
Also, does a gun from Arma/Tool need ammunition? I would assume that one wouldn't have to go out and buy ammunition for it, but does it actually require a physical round per shot, even if they're conjured along with the gun itself?
>>
>>51227540
>>
>>51227871
I don't know if it's good, but you'll have it tomorrow.
>>
File: ciel01.gif (46KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
ciel01.gif
46KB, 400x562px
>>51227650
>Only the best.
>Posts Kotomine
Please anon-kun.
>>
>>51227540
>>
File: Lavender 70.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Lavender 70.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51227871
Hopefully one day EDG will return to us.
>>
>>51227634
>Even if battle distracts you from feeling cute, it won't distract you from being aroused. Or rather, arousal won't immediately go away.
Yeah I can tell you've never smashed your toe while banging your girlfriend over the couch. Instant arousal killer unless you're a masochistic.
>>
File: hwanggyu-kim-scifi001-02.jpg (661KB, 1638x2392px) Image search: [Google]
hwanggyu-kim-scifi001-02.jpg
661KB, 1638x2392px
>>51227852
Have this.
>>
>>51227916
>X-23 dies her hair.
>>
File: Kirpperino.jpg (132KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kirpperino.jpg
132KB, 900x900px
>>51227540
I don't have anything good so take this kripperino. Unrelated to that does anyone here have any CYOAs with necromancy and skeletons?
>>
>>51227910
Ah, but you are mistaken senpai~

Kotomine is best girl.
>>
>>51227933
I'm still here. I spent a while trying to make an artillery fort CYOA, but I accidentally a turn-based strategy game, so I won't be posting that here.

So, I'm back to working on Lavender, dividing my time between the compendium and clearing out the workspace.
>>
>>51227636
That is true, you would have to modify it depending on the background it was on, or keep them all to a background that was light/dark enough to keep them easily visible.
>>
>>51227988
>I accidentally a turn-based strategy game, so I won't be posting that here.
Will you post it somewhere?
>>
>>51227540
Is it a military themed cyoa?

Have 600 of them.

https://mega.nz/#!mkJ2RaLS!Nif4guXXwz5reyl6BTnRoPTD_TU3Aq_FaEsdAXWFl18
>>
>>51227792
Arma does allow for dual wielding. It isn't so much that the weapons are half as strong as it is that you aren't devoting both arms to the same weapon (and even if you did, one-handed weapons won't be as effective as 2 hands as something designed to be used 2-handed). Guns don't have a strength issue, so feel free to dual wield guns. However, guns require mana for bullets, so that's what limits your rate of fire.
>>
>>51228006
Actually, I intend to see if I can't monetize it before posting it here.

Wisdom: If you can do something well, never do it for free.
>>
>>51227910
While she may be capable of suppressing Roa in my ass, she cannot come close to levels of rejoice Kotomanly is capable of.
>>
>>51228044
It's a good thing I suck at everything I do or else I'd have to worry that I'm selling myself short.
>>
>>51228007
Very much so! Thanks for the assets!
>>
File: 1480193230459.jpg (35KB, 412x371px) Image search: [Google]
1480193230459.jpg
35KB, 412x371px
>>51228044
Greedy and scummy.
>>
Options for general abilities and attributes like increased strength or being ambidextrous or some shit should come before classes, right? Or should those options be presented after?
>>
>>51224728
>>51224484
>>51224366
>>51224344
>>51224309
This makes me want to play some magical girl game.
>>
Quick, give me 3 images of at least 300x300px. (Feel free to use prior genie gallery submissions, even ones that got misused or poorly interpreted (like the window-washing giantess in the lewd one recently for example). Speaking of how that gallery was never actually made by the one that opened it, feel free to give me risque images. Thanks.
>>
>>51228084
Greedy? To try to profit from a talent I possess?
Scummy? To try to make a living from what I enjoy doing?
>>
File: 1470163930196 (1).jpg (496KB, 1200x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470163930196 (1).jpg
496KB, 1200x640px
>>51228076
You're welcome.

I hope you're okay with 600 cute anime operators, though.
>>
File: Harold.jpg (212KB, 1268x1695px) Image search: [Google]
Harold.jpg
212KB, 1268x1695px
>>51228164
>>
File: 1483391511275.jpg (360KB, 1000x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1483391511275.jpg
360KB, 1000x1434px
>>51228164
>>
>>51228168
Creation should be for the joy of it, not for profit.
>>
>>51228164
>>51228191
I should have specified that I'm putting in place some basic gallery-esque QC. That is, I'd like to avoid photos.

>>51228200
That works.
>>
File: 90de6ca1f11936124278a9e53e03da16.jpg (125KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
90de6ca1f11936124278a9e53e03da16.jpg
125KB, 736x1040px
>>51227540
>>
>>51228168
This is a really bad conversation for you to get involved in. But please continue and lets see what comes of it.
>>
File: smug enchantment searcher.jpg (77KB, 390x313px) Image search: [Google]
smug enchantment searcher.jpg
77KB, 390x313px
>>51227857
What's the matter anon, did your set 3 plan get BTFO?
>>
>>51228164
Please please please can I use this image?>>51228007
>>
File: Incubus Cyoa 1.png (4MB, 1550x4550px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus Cyoa 1.png
4MB, 1550x4550px
>>51227871
Posting this pretty good husbando Cyoa, but you can make it a regular waifu cyoa if you have lactation, shota, and choose the cunt boy option.
>>
File: chocofing-r-aaa019r.jpg (406KB, 1000x1191px) Image search: [Google]
chocofing-r-aaa019r.jpg
406KB, 1000x1191px
>>51227540
chocofing
>>
File: lulu.png (171KB, 545x516px) Image search: [Google]
lulu.png
171KB, 545x516px
>>51228217
Bah.
>>
File: Incubus Cyoa 2.png (4MB, 1600x4600px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus Cyoa 2.png
4MB, 1600x4600px
>>
>>51228212
With that kind of thinking..Food, Housing, Medical, Transportation etc.. should be free and not for profit.
>>
File: Square version.jpg (536KB, 897x891px) Image search: [Google]
Square version.jpg
536KB, 897x891px
>>51228164
>>51228246

Made a quick square version to get in before the lock
>>
>>51228246
But didn't you just give that to another anon for use as a companion? I want to go with things that next got a chance or that got a chance & were done wrong. It looks like that has a chance for something else.
>>
File: Incubus Cyoa 3.png (5MB, 1550x4550px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus Cyoa 3.png
5MB, 1550x4550px
>>
>>51228294
You create houses for joy?
>>
>>51228164
>>
File: Incubus Cyoa 4.png (5MB, 1550x4550px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus Cyoa 4.png
5MB, 1550x4550px
>>
File: 1411979249929.jpg (547KB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1411979249929.jpg
547KB, 1944x1944px
>>51228164

hamcat
>>
>>51228212
Of course! That's why I posted lavender here. That's how I started the artillery fort game.

I want to make this great, though. With models and cards and sheets. To do that, I need to sell a company on the idea, because I can't art for shit. Before anybody considers making my game a reality, it needs to be salable. And if I can parley this into a job, then I can devote more of my time to this.

My ambitions for this idea are greater than my ambitions for the lavender idea. I can -make- something out of this, something real, rather than throwing it to a passel of anons in return for headpats.
>>
File: Incubus Cyoa 5.png (5MB, 1550x4550px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus Cyoa 5.png
5MB, 1550x4550px
>>
>>51228298
Alright, I understand. I gave them 600 military waifu images to use, not sure if anyone would actually use the picture I submitted.
>>
>>51228236
Yeah, you're right. Off-topic for this thread anyway. I'll stop here. Back to Lavender!
>>
File: Incubus Cyoa 6.png (5MB, 1550x4550px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus Cyoa 6.png
5MB, 1550x4550px
>>
>>51226521
How about this?
Challenge: Post 5 1-3 page CYOAs with one of the following themes.
>Superheroes
>Elements (Fire/Earth/Air/Water)
>Animal companion
>>
File: Incubus Cyoa 7.png (889KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus Cyoa 7.png
889KB, 1050x1050px
>>51228369
Mystery Box.
>>
>>51226705
The well of Will can go full Gurren Lagann
>>
>>51228164
>>
File: 1478482111721.png (187KB, 896x904px) Image search: [Google]
1478482111721.png
187KB, 896x904px
>>51227540
>I'm so sorry.
>>
>>51228164
I gave up on finding a last image that really suited my needs, so I just filled the slot with the only recent thing I could think of that got improperly represented (the other galleries are all so old that I don't remember what I got wrong / where). Anywho, here's the choices. Don't know if I can finish this today, because it's already kinda late. Might not be done until tomorrow evening. I felt bad about all the unfulfilled galleries of late, so I decided to do one of them.
>>
File: 2780198-1278913993039.png (239KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
2780198-1278913993039.png
239KB, 720x406px
>>51228400
Just a shame you can't get S-rank Tech and Conjure with Will. Then you really could go full Gurren Lagann complete with universe-scale giant robots conjured from nothing.
>>
File: Deus Vult.jpg (240KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult.jpg
240KB, 1162x850px
>>51228467
>Crusader with an AK
>>
>>51228212
go away, commie
>>
>>51228467
> DEUS VULT
> Headpats.
> Girl in the plane that can be sued for DEUS VULT
>>
>>51228312
Do architects not love designing houses and buildings? Do construction workers not enjoy building things and seeing their work become a reality?
>>
>>51228467
Pre-picking bottom three, why not.
>>
>>51228467
Gimme the monster girls, the mini-monstergirls, and whatever that is next to the minimonstergirls (I can't describe it in a way that doesn't also apply to the image above it).
>>
>>51228627
I'm a construction worker and I actively hope this shit collapses while my manager is inside.
>>
>>51228627
Depends on their job, their boss, how much they get paid, etc.

Those faggots who design crazy spiral houses? They are living the dream. People who build cookie-cutter suburbia are not really enjoying their life.
>>
>>51228627
No, they just want to eat and pay rent.
>>
>>51228644
Find another job then, duh.
>>
File: 1472856191450.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1472856191450.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>>51227715
>>51224309
Might as well expand into a build

Old for dat physicality
Will

Agilty, Arma, Defense rank S
Motion, Stamina rank A
Mind and Strength rank B
Flexibility rank C
Tool: Sword, here manipulated to something more appropriate for HYPERSONIC PUNCHES AND KICKS
Outfit: Frilly, should stack with Defense to help me get stuck in, but more importantly it is the cutest and the Arma armour will be cute too.
Companion: Shimmer so she can shout "Snake! Remember the basics of CQC!"
Slime's gelly armour would be better but that's a little too lewd

Issues: Purifying Rogues should be simple enough with all that stuck-ined-ness
Defeating Kaiju would provide excellent targets for orbital strike ass-kickings
>>
>>51228467
>/ak/ waifu
>centaur waifu
>giantess waifu

Oh gods
>>
>>51228690
Confirmed for spoiled brat
>>
>>51228663
Heh probably very true.

>>51228665
see >>51228690
>>
>>51228703
Confirmed for souless idiot who will die of stress.
>>
>>51228693
>gelly armor would be better but that's a little too lewd
But it's not like it's a boy slime. It's just a... slime... slime. It's not doing much more than cuddling.
Yeah, kaiju are probably your easiest target since they're so big and actually require high power to take down.
>>
>>51228764
Sure, I guess the slime could be armour in a non-lewd way

Would it be cute armor, though? I can't imagine.
At best it'd be round plates of... whatever the hell armor was supposed to be in late '80s/early '90s anime
>>
>>51228467
>Skele waifus
>Deus Vault
>Headpats
>>
>>51228888
>Would it be cute armor
Can slimes be anything other than cute?
It would probably add poofy additions like WoW-sized pauldrons or a froofy ballroom dress. It would also be a tight skin covering on most of your other exposed places.
>>
File: Digimon kay.jpg (31KB, 370x368px) Image search: [Google]
Digimon kay.jpg
31KB, 370x368px
>>51228467

>Tfw two of my images made it in
>>
File: yuki.jpg (103KB, 736x1055px) Image search: [Google]
yuki.jpg
103KB, 736x1055px
>>51224309
>Form Age: Average
>Well: Will
>Magical Rites: Frost S, Motion A, Arma A, Blood C, Warp C, Luna C
>Physical Rites: Strength S, Mind B, Reserves S, Defense B, Dexterity B
>Tool: Staff
>Outfit: Elegant
>Famliar: Navy Pup
>Duties: Fight Crime, Destroy Puppets, Save the World
>>
>>51228340
Good to see someone who isn't retarded. Godspeed.
>>
>>51228467
>First option second-to-last row
>Deus Vult
>Headpats
>>
File: legibility.jpg (4MB, 1200x4240px) Image search: [Google]
legibility.jpg
4MB, 1200x4240px
Hello, my friends.

This one's not really a tutorial and more of a PSA on colours and text. Especially text.
>>
>>51229384
Thank you, SDA.
>>
>>51226218
You can't see how joy could be twisted? I take it you're a manlet who's never known the primal delight of besting your fellow man in the ring of honour - or more realistically, laughing gleefully as they piss their pants while you're beating their face in.
>>
>>51229384
Fuck you, SDA.
>>
>>51228044
But you don't do these well, you barely do them passably.
>>
>>51224309
Now I want to create a version of this based on negative emotions. Hate, Despair, Greed, etc.

Can't think what to replace Cute with, though.
>>
File: 1481576829301.png (574KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481576829301.png
574KB, 1280x720px
>>51229456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c
>>
File: one.jpg (81KB, 594x629px) Image search: [Google]
one.jpg
81KB, 594x629px
>>51228940
>WoW pauldrons

Yeah that's not encouraging
>>
File: SHAWTS FIYAWD.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
SHAWTS FIYAWD.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>51229457
Shots fired!
>>
>>51229371
Yeah, I never understood the "stay poor" mentality aka "if you really loved it you'd do it for free" in so many online communities.

>>51228544
Nah, that mindview is more of a "I like to think of myself as creative but never went far enough to realize that creativity has a real cash money value and it's not a sin to get some of that money for myself." Communists aren't really historical fans of art that isn't Party propaganda.
>>
>>51229533
Hence all the Russian tractor porn.
>>
>>51229487
Is there something you want to tell us SDA?
>>
>>51229533
>if you really loved it you'd do it for free
I do it for free because this is my hobby.

I have a job for money.
>>
>>51228257
>>51228283
>>51228300
>>51228323
>>51228346
>>51228369
Living with an Incubus CYOA: (+5)

Incubus 1:
Personality:
>Major: Timid
>Minor: Bimbo
>Dominance: Submissive
Quirks:
>Feet
Body Type:
>Trap (No Facial Hair)
Skin Color:
>Pale
Horns:
>Thick (+1 Perk for Me)
Wings:
>Feathers
Tail:
>Bestial
Nether Regions:
>Cunt Boy
Cumtastic:
>Strawberries, cream and thick
Features:
>Gallons of Come
>Lactation
Magic Powers:
>Duplication
>Beast Form
Accessories:
>Minions: Features (-1)

Incubus 2:
Personality:
>Major: Childish
Quirks:
>Feminine
Body Type:
>Trap (No Facial Hair)
Skin Color:
>Pale
Horns:
>Thick (+1 Perk for Me)
Wings:
>Feathers
Tail:
>Bestial
Nether Regions:
>Cunt Boy
Cumtastic:
>Sugar and thick
Features:
>Gallons of Come
>Lactation
Magic Powers:
>Duplication
>Beast Form
Accessories:
>>
>>51229491
You're thinking about it all wrong. The armor is a translucent slime, so having big, clear bulbs on your shoulders would accentuate how narrow yours shoulders really are.
>>
>>51229563
So if you started loving your job, you'd quit?
>>
>>51229565
Incubus 3:
Personality:
>Major: Yandere
Quirks:
>Tits and Ass
Body Type:
>Trap (No Facial Hair)
Skin Color:
>Pale
Horns:
>Thick (+1 Perk for Me)
Wings:
>Feathers
Tail:
>Bestial
Nether Regions:
>Cunt Boy
Cumtastic:
>Changes and thick
Features:
>Gallons of Come
>Lactation
Magic Powers:
>Duplication
>Beast Form
Accessories:

New Home:
>Magical House
Food:
>Blue Dream Tart (+3)
Perks for Me:
>Money
>Holy Heart
>Reverse Harem (-2)
>Immortal: Indefinite (-3)
>Friend on the Other Side
>Body Change: Otter
The Deal:
>Soldiers Apprentice: Medic + Mage + Summoner
Trinkets:
>None
>>
>>51229570
I mean, as long as it's protective, who cares?
>>
>>51229576
I do my job because it makes me a decent enough living.

I highly doubt pursuing the interests of creating CYOAs would net me the same amount. Going through legal to do this is not worth it to me, nor are the constraints that come with slapping a salary on this.

For my hobby, I'd like to be in charge of my own deadlines.
>>
File: grumpy.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grumpy.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>51229583
Cuteness is extremely important, you fool!
Double so for a magical girl!
>>
>>51229614

If you need clothing to be cute you aren't.
>>
>>51229629
I don't think you understand what cute even is.
>>
>>51229576
It's a well observed psychological effect that when you do something for compensation you enjoy it less. So having a hobby you really enjoy almost always necessitates it being done without you being paid to do it.
>>
>>51229491
Not even slime armor can make Meg usable.
>>
>>51229608
None of these very good points really precludes the idea of making money on what is initially a hobby, as they all seem to operate on your personal situation with regard to values, preferences, and ability.
>>
>>51229645
>cute
kyoÍžot/
adjective
adjective: cute; comparative adjective: cuter; superlative adjective: cutest
attractive in a pretty or endearing way.
>>
>>51229608
I wish I could make money doing artsy stuff. Instead I have to do boring, logical computer stuff.
>>
File: slimearmor_zps9lwe9fha.png (397KB, 405x700px) Image search: [Google]
slimearmor_zps9lwe9fha.png
397KB, 405x700px
>>51229570
>>
>>51229647
It's a common problem, with a common solution. For example, many professionals I know do side projects, for fun, in their chosen discipline.

It is likewise common enough for a person to be okay with starting to earn income for what was a hobby, and develop it into a living.
>>
>>51229671
I see you are literate and have access to a dictionary
I also see that you had to look up cute in a dictionary
>>
>>51229484
Ugliness.
>>
File: 2043616281154.jpg (194KB, 634x612px) Image search: [Google]
2043616281154.jpg
194KB, 634x612px
>>51229700

See anything you like?
>>
>>51229687
Why not be a software creative? If you can hack it, it's a pretty fair balance between your abilities and your desires.
>>
>>51229706
That was my first thought - but evil magical girls aren't ugly! Then I thought Lewd, but Beri beat me to it, and it's not really an opposite or a corruption of cute.

If it ends up being about the horrible monsters MG's fight, I guess ugly might work.
>>
>>51229647
Not to mention the chances of you becoming successful enough at the field to support yourself.

It's the same reason I studied IT instead of graphic design.

>>51229655
Values are, unfortunately, very influenced by society. My chances at success in life are higher by studying a field that society's more in demand for instead of one that's "catered to my interests."

I know people who "studied" graphic design or other art forms in university. It's very depressing to talk to them.

>>51229687
I'd agree if it didn't have to come with certain constraints.

Earning your money through commissions mean you have to deliver, and likely on set deadlines. I release maybe 2-3 CYOAs a year. My CYOAs would have to net me $20k each for me to live a minimally normal life.
>>
>>51229533
If you're referring to me, my main hobby is actually creative writing. I've just been apart of a lot of online writing communities and have seen monetization ruin many good things.
>>
>>51229484
(Self-)Loathing, Spite, Vanity, Pettiness.
>>
>>51229484
>>51229706
Uncute.
>>
>>51229655
I think the deadlines one is the biggest. In this day and age, doing what you love is the quickest way to make it something you don't love anymore. Everyone wants a piece, and few people are willing to pay enough to make taking the slow precise route worth it.
>>
>>51229737
If they weren't producing money, they weren't good, were they?
>>
>>51229761
They produced money. They just became horrible people and released horrible, pandering writing to chase money.
>>
>>51229732
revulsion.

Cuteness is not an emotion so much as a perceived effect, the emotion of cuteness is desire.

And the opposite of desire is disgust and revulsion.
>>
>>51229761
Most people produce average things, even people who do something that most people don't. Most people aren't willing to pay for average creative stuff, especially when they access to so much that's better. The average creative is dying out, except for niche interests.
>>
>>51229761
As the pro-monetization anon that has been posting, a thing that doesn't produce money isn't good at producing money; this is different from not being good in general.
>>
>>51229726
Creative jobs are harder to get. It's easy to find a company that wants to hire someone to do generic coding. It's hard to find a company that wants to hire someone for anything creative, especially if you're ignoring those that want years experience in a creative position.

>>51229734
Personally, I never thought creative deadlines were that bad. I've never really had writer's block, but I've encountered logical problems that would delay me for days plenty of times.
>>
File: nuts.jpg (571KB, 926x689px) Image search: [Google]
nuts.jpg
571KB, 926x689px
>multiple image request type things in the thread while I'm at work
>My giantess gets reused in a gallery and a bunch of titty monster companions are in the requested companions

Aw.. You guys are too good to me.
>>
>>51229761
Good doesn't necessarily mean it'll make money.

The most successful artists are those who forgo their passion and relegate to pandering.
>>
>>51228467
>cockpit girl
>monmusu capsules
>bottom left
>>
>>51228467
Trench coat Mc. Glowy Eyes,Thing with orange background, and girl with boob on face.

What could it be?
>>
>>51229732
>>51229741
Vanity could work.
Or maybe some sort of Domineering trait

Cute as presented is about being admired and attracting a fanbase, could be twisted into enthralling people and/or warping fandom into full on obsessive otaku NEETdom
>>
>>51229802
I didn't say it wasn't harder. You said you had a wish, and I suggested a way to grant yourself that wish. Sorry if I was out of line.
>>
File: Midori-15.png (384KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Midori-15.png
384KB, 640x480px
>>51224309
>Age
Old
>Well
Hope
>Magical Rites (20 ranks)
Luna B (19)
Tempora S (16)
Astra C (16)
Shift A (14)
Form B (12)
Scale B (10)
Conjure B (8)
>Physical Rites:
Agility B (6)
Defence C (5)
Dexterity C (4)
Stamina B (3)
Flexibility C (2)
>Mental Rites:
Mind: C (2)
Reserves: A (0)
>Weapon:
Staff
>Outfit:
Thematic - Tempora
> Pet Companion
Mini-Dragon - Tempora themed
> Missions
Slay Phantoms
Purify Rogues
Save the World

Aside from the staff being needed to help offset the age penalty for magic, it's also super useful for hitting things _REALLY HARD_ when moving faster than should be possible.

Between that and the thematic costume (hour glasses and clocks, flowy skirt that doesn't blow in the breeze unless there isn't one), my S-ranked Tempora magic should make most mook-level battles end in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>51229732
Don't think opposite; think corruption

Romance becomes obsession, benevolence becomes tyranny, joy becomes mania, hope becomes hysteria, Will becomes brutality, and cute becomes narcissism
>>
>>51229802
>I never thought creative deadlines were that bad
Now, can you imagine working 5-9 every day for the rest of your life writing fiction for a supremely minimal income?

Unless you're J.K. Rowling, I doubt it's worth it.
>>
>>51229805
Is a flat minigirl kryptonite to you?
>>
>>51229484
Butthurt. And I say go ahead with nega magic girl.
>>
>>51229810
I really dislike the idea that a person cannot be passionate about something that makes a lot of money.
>>
>>51229802
>Personally, I never thought creative deadlines were that bad. I've never really had writer's block

How much do you write per day?
>>
>>51229859
Some people are, but do you really think what you make is exceptional enough?

There's no harm in trying, but putting all your eggs in one basket in terms of life paths is a bad idea. Especially when the basket is this much of a gamble.
>>
>>51229859
This is why I follow the mentality of working hard and doing your passions on the side. I wish I could be a rock star, but realism drives me to do a job I can tolerate for a decent income while being able to do my passions on my spare time.

It's much more comfortable to me because, I stress this, I won't have such tight constraints on my hobbies. Sure I dedicate most of my day to my job, but at least I'm not having to worry about my hobby being good or not and on time.
>>
If you want to figure out how to do something, don't talk to people who gave up long ago.
>>
>>51229688
sauce?
>>
>>51229890
At what point did monetizing something you're interested in become "putting all your eggs in one basket"? You'd think EDG had sold his house, clothes, and all his worldly possessions in his vain attempt to monetize (gasp!) an idea.

>>51229899
Seems like a personality thing to me. Again, I dislike the notion that one cannot work hard on your passions. In fact, all my experience tells me that the passions in my life pull the hardest work out of me, and are the most rewarding.

I am happy that you have a strong sense of what you want and how you are willing to live.
>>
>>51229959
Nobody is talking about EDG anymore, senpai. We're talking in general.
>>
>>51229836
I'd be fine with that. I don't have time to use money for anything other than eventual retirement. The biggest problem with writing for that many hours a day is that I'd get physically tired of typing / eye strain.

>>51229870
I spent most of yesterday making a CYOA. I mean, it's not like a novel or anything, but it still requires coming up with various ideas 'n' things. One time I did a thing where I made one new page of two sub-cyoas a day as part of a longer project for a few weeks. I never had trouble coming up with characters & things for that.
>>
File: Nyx.png (680KB, 1600x699px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx.png
680KB, 1600x699px
>>51224309
>>51224344
>>51224366
>>51224484
"Xianxia" is ready to fight!

>AGE
Old
>WELL
Will
>MAGICAL RITES(20)
C-Frost[F]
C-Motion[F]
C-Arma[F]
C-Blood[F]
>PHYSICAL RITES(20)
S-Strength[17]
S-Agility[13]
S-Defense[9]
S-Mind[6]
A-Stamina[3]
A-Flexibility[0]
>TOOL
Tome: S-Arma
>OUTFIT
Thematic: Arma
>FAMILIAR
Gooey
>QUESTS
Purify Rogues
Defeat Kaiju
Save the World

There are more monsters to kill in this version, but that is merely an opportunity to hone my skills.
>>
>>51224309
Body: Average
Well: Joy (The joy of crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women.)
Warp S(1)
Scale S(4)
Conjure S(3)
Shock B (0)
Crysta C (0)

Strength S (4)
Agility C (0)
Defence A (3)
Mind A (2)
Reserves S (3)

Weapon: Tome (+2 Warp, +1 Shock)

Suit: Armoured (ARMOUR, ARMOUR)

Companion: Gooey (You can never have too much armour)

Missions:
Destroy Puppets
Stop Wars
Defeat Kaiju
(Violence is wrong, and I'll murder all of you motherfuckers to prove it!)

I'm going to be a vast army of giants, carrying conjured weapons normally reserved for navy battleships. Thanks to our Shock rite, we are able to power the electrical systems of otherwise unusable weapons, including laser-guided miniguns for shooting down any incoming rockets. With our S-rank strength in giant bodies, snapping the necks of any passing kaiju should be easy enough.

And it'll take more than some faggot with a box knife to deal with us.
>>
>>51229959
>Seems like a personality thing to me. Again, I dislike the notion that one cannot work hard on your passions.
If your passion is business, technology, medicine or nuclear engineering, then I agree with you.

As your hobby is likely none of the above or something else that's statistically capable of getting you a stable job, then I don't.

Otherwise you are subject almost entirely to luck. If you are lucky enough, your story ideas will attract the crowds of tens of millions of preteen girls to buy your books.

>>51230012
>I'd be fine with that. I don't have time to use money for anything other than eventual retirement.
Which is why it's better to find a stable-enough job to let you live normally.

I'm talking about this from experience. Don't take your chances.

Also, I spent 18-20 hours a day over the holidays to make my CYOA, on and off.
>>
>>51230074
Hows progress on your audit cyoa?
>>
>>51229931
Seems to be from something called sakura dungeon....according to a search.
>>
>>51230119
Sounds about right. The sakura games' slime girls often tend to look more like regular girls wearing slime armor.
>>
>tfw 15 hours of searching through cute anime girl pics for specific things and still need fifty more images

WoW this is GREAT!
>>
>>51230209
just ask for images here. People love that.
>>
>>51230209
Use tags ya dingus, those specific things you're looking for have already been obsessively categorized
>>
>>51230042
>(The joy of crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women.)
Sooo Coni-chanan is your big bro then...
>>
>>51230074
All ventures are subject to luck. I don't think anyone is seriously arguing against stable employment as as a solid option, but there's no reason your main income stream can't incorporate skills gained from your interests, or that you can't have multiple income streams.

>>51230012
I have found that my personal path to saving for retirement more quickly is in ambition; instead of maintaining a life of frugal venture, I put my energy into continually improving my conditions including income. I get that isn't for everyone, but it's worked well for me.
>>
File: rg-may-miserere.jpg (127KB, 650x1400px) Image search: [Google]
rg-may-miserere.jpg
127KB, 650x1400px
>>51230209
>>
>>51230209
get better at using booru tags
>>
>>51230263
>>51230263
Gelbooru has very few tags for things like happy anger or righteous indignation. I put in five different variations of the basic tags and sift through the ten pages that appear.

It's basically my own fault for being autistic about these things when I know nobody will even give a shit once this baby is finished but I want it to be as good as I can make it. That's why I need to keep searching.
>>
>>51230314
>>51230263
Tags are 80% shit.
>>
>>51230209
Got a list you'd want help with or you wanna keep angling for them yourself?
>>
>>51224309
>Age
Average - I don't want to sacrifice my magical ability or physical too much.

>Well
Hope - I just plain like the hope abilities. This is a dangerous job where you can die in an instant and it gives a lot of backups. It's also a little less dependent on the situation.

>Magical Rites (Bonus Factored In)
Sol: C (Operate at Night); Luna: S (Stealth/Defense/Convenience); Flare: B (Environmental Defense / Anti-Personnel); Tempora: C (Default); Shift: C (Default); Tech: C (Take Out Armored Vehicles); Astra: S (Anti-Army/City and Cost Reduction); Bloom: C (Self-Sufficiency).

>Physical (Bonus Factored In)
Agility: A (Movement); Defense: A (Mundane Weapon Immunity); Mind: A (Ease of Use); Stamina: B (Run Further); Reserves: S (Synergy with Drain - Not sure how much Drain gives me, lacking a cap, but should be great.); Drain: C (Restoration)

>Tool
Tome - Flexibility.

>Outfit
Thematic (Astra) - Magnify destruction

>Companion
Potato - I can't really see many of these benefiting me much, so getting an aide.

>Issues
Fight Crime; Stop War; Save the World - Going to go full scale vigilante.
>>
>>51230106
Won't be done for awhile.

>>51230279
>All ventures are subject to luck.
Some more than others.

If you want to be a starving artist, you're entirely allowed to do so and join the hundreds without real jobs who thought the same thing.
>>
>>51230381
I'm really fucking tempted to accept your offer but I'm already 80% done and what I need is mostly fetish stuff which should be easy enough to find, so I'll persevere.

Thanks.
>>
>>51229654
The Dawn Brigade were almost entirely worthless, plus their contributions to the story could have been easily removed. No wonder RD nearly killed the franchise.
>>
>>51230409
>real jobs

What's a real job anyway? Isn't it just something you do to get paid? Are you saying that people that are famous on youtube who have actually gotten lots of money for being on there don't have jobs?
>>
>>51230404
Bad news about Drain. Lewd Rites, unlike others Rites requires having the Lewd Well. Technically, you can still go with it, but you pick up the same risk of corruption that Lewd magical girls have. You sure you want to deal with that? Also, I think you're the first to pick Bloom, even if you only took the C rank.
>>
>>51230479
>No wonder RD nearly killed the franchise.
Did it really? I've only vaguely heard about how stupid the story is.
>>
>>51230409
>go be a starving artist lel
What can I say? If it were easy, everyone would do it. In the end, I wanted to create things that require more than a hobby-level share of time and resources so I made it happen with all the hardship and difficulties that came with that. And then all of a sudden I was making more money from my passion than my day job. And now my passion is my day job.
>>
>>51230532
Almost. It, combined with Shadow Dragon, essentially killed the franchise. Shadow Dragon was arguably worse because they remade FE1 without adding any of the stuff that made the latter games fun.
>>
File: united empire zelevas.jpg (239KB, 1260x708px) Image search: [Google]
united empire zelevas.jpg
239KB, 1260x708px
>>51227540
>>
>>51230557
I have no idea what your passion is. But good for you.

Honestly the methods of achieving personal happiness and the form they eventually take is going to be different for every person, something that works for you doesn't necessary would work for everybody.
>>
>>51230638
>something that works for you doesn't necessary would work for everybody
I think that's the main lesson here. Just because you succeeded, doesn't mean others will. And just because you failed or found it too risky, doesn't mean other will.

Go for it, and you might get burned or ruin your life. Don't, and you'll never achieve that thing you wished for. Or you could go after what you want in a prudent and logical way, but that doesn't fit the dichotomy we've been building all thread.
>>
>>51228467
This is turning out much for waifu than I intended. But then again, I suppose that's what the images happen to lend themselves the best to. Just try not to ruin your laifu. (Only like 4 more left. I'll probably post it at the start of the text thread, unless I have to go to sleep by then)
>>
>>51227974
Nigga
>>51225133
Four PDFs, mang.
Because it's fookin' HUEG.
>>
>>51230524
Hmm, if that's written down somewhere I completely don't see where it says it's restricted, though I could be blind. I wondered about it a bit myself, but since the S ranks were still colored, I figured it followed same rules as the rest. I actually just presumed the remark about corruption was through overuse of the powers. Anyone likely to rely on it too much is just going to get a warped personality. I figured I had some risk of corruption anyway though if I went vigilante, even if military actions were technically approved.

Regarding Bloom, I would have liked to take more, but most of the abilities were too situational. It's very cost-effective at level 2, but I was planning on a high magic-pool build so that wasn't as attractive.
>>
>>51230524
I also took Bloom last thread, but then that's because it was free. It was free for him too, though, so it's the same.
>>
>>51230700
Yeah, having a job that's `fine' or `OK' doesn't seem to be allowed here. You either hate your miserable job that crushes your dreams, or you're dying on a streetcorner trying to beg money for crayons. No middle ground.
>>
>>51224309
Oh, this is cool!

I'll be an older magical girl, since that will allow me to function somewhat in society while in my magical girl form, and since it never ages, I plan to wear that form for the rest of eternity, shifting to my mundane form only when I need to in order to keep my current life going. Also, lewd stuff.

Hope is the only well that I think I can do well with, since I don't have a lot of the other things, but I have excellent tranquility which is kind of the same.

Rites:
Luna C>B, the first level is the best anyway, but cleaning is also good.
Tempora C>B>A My main combat magic, this is where my mana is going to go in a fight.
Shift C>B Shape the world around me. Probably the biggest mana drain outside of combat.
Astra C The best part of this power is the part I get free anyway.

Form C>B for fetish purposes.
Really wish I could take Warp A by itself, it seems really convenient.
Strongly considered Bloom C but in the end I feel like it'd take the fun out of gardening.

Mind C>B>A>S Being smart matters a lot for purposes other than combat too. Making magic reflexive/inherent seems like a nice bonus.
Stamina C>B Wearing out in battle would suck.
Reserves C>B More mana means more slowed time.

Strength C>B>A
Agility C>B>A
Defense C>B>A
Dexterity C These are the important things here. Gonna fight everything down.

I'll take the sword. Supercharging my timestop with the staff is a cool idea but I don't need it that bad. I do need a sword to supplement my physical fighting style.

Minimal outfit has the best mechanical effect, plus I can wear it under street clothes. That might hamper the effects of the outfit, but it avoids the privacy downside for every day life, and I can take off the extra clothes when fights are happening.
>>
>>51230781
>>51224484
None of the familiars seem all that appealing. Maybe the creepy potato is most useful?

Clean Up sounds nice. I can plant flowers and fruit trees and fix and build useful things.

Slaying phantoms is a proper job for all magical girls, so that'll be one of my three for sure. Allowing them to live is a problem! Actually, this is pretty much the same as Clean Up.

Finally I'll rebuild Utopius. Hopefully I can get an important position there, after dealing with lower-level problems, and use my S-rank intelligence to make it a true utopia.

Well, there's a max of three and those are my main goals, but if a kaiju or natural disaster happens to occur near me anyway, I'm getting involved. And if there's an "everyone band together" part for saving the world, I'll do my part there too.

>>51224728
The well of Lewd seems like I could derive great power from it, but this deal seems dangerous.
>>
>>51230315
did you try safebooru?
>>
>>51230730
I was Hope, that's Benevolence. Not free. I decided to take it so I could always make food.
>>
>>51230501
Real jobs as in ones that are more likely to work for the average human being.

If you can be PewDiePie, do it. Not even joking, you'll make millions.

>>51230557
The smart people do it.

The rest take liberal arts or psychology.
>>
File: destruction in human form.png (2MB, 1363x933px) Image search: [Google]
destruction in human form.png
2MB, 1363x933px
>>51227540
>>
>>51225021
I was already masturbating long before I reached that page.
>>
>>51230724
Just picking a lewd Rite invites a significant increase your chance of being corrupted (but not as significant as picking the Lewd Well). I think I had it say restricted, but if you accept the risk, then it's fine.

>>51230781
You have a neat mix between convenience and combat. I like that.
>I can take off the extra clothes when fights are happening.
"You, magical girl! I challenge you to a fight!"
>starts stripping.

>>51230787
If you want to help people, you could consider the birds to help you find those in need of help, since you don't have any detection abilities.
The Lewd Well is dangerous, less so if you have someone there to support you. But at that point, you're tapping into some latent Romance energy.
>>
>>51230724
Bottom paragraph of the lewd page states that only lewd well girls can use lewd spells.
>>
>>51225058
>weak
>easiest to channel emotion
>pick an S from EVERY other well
Yes, its specific ability isn't that great, and neither are its rites besides arguably Drain, but it still has something to recommend it.
>>
>>51227540
>>
>>51226494
Mechanically the best option.
>>
>>51230824
You're such a downer today, Sandra. Hope good things are ahead in your life.
>>
File: tumblr_nt52t4AURR1re70lwo2_1280.png (808KB, 800x937px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt52t4AURR1re70lwo2_1280.png
808KB, 800x937px
>>51224309
>Old
I am not dealing with kid stuff like that again.
>Well
Benevolence is tempting, but I know I run out of patience. Hope likewise, I'm optimistic, but bouts of despair hitting at a bad time isn't acceptable.
Going with Joy. I'm pretty mellow but I know when I hit a subject I'm passionate about, or when I really find my groove this is my strongest option of the set.

>Rites
Sol A (3/20)
Conjure S (7/20)
Tech A (10/20)
Shock S (14/20)
Agility S (18/20)
Reserves B (20/20)

>Tool
Instrument (Synth Mixing Table)

>Outfit
Thematic (Tech)

>Familiar
Shimmer, Queue up the next track for me, I'm not sure if this beat's working.

>Objectives
Slay Phantoms, Defeat Kaju, Save the World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOAert8us
>>
>>51230855
>Guzma's retirement adventures
>>
>>51231009
I like how you use your familiar as a musical assistant. High levels of Shock are fairly rare. That's in interesting choice. You also have machines, conjurables, and sunbeams at your disposal. All of your attacks seem to be ones that also have utility use, which is bound to be helpful.
>>
>>51230993
I'm just trying to encourage people to take successful career paths.

Fuck that "follow your dreams" shit.
>>
>>51230944
>you could consider the birds to help you find those in need of help
"Clean up" and "Utopius" seem like things where I can find the problems to solve through normal social interaction. I guess birds are good to hunt the phantoms though, and I considered them anyway because I like birds. I'll switch to that then. Thanks!

>starts stripping.
With my agility and dexterity, I could do it almost instantly anyway. I was thinking it would be more like a dramatic reveal since the transformation sequence isn't there if you're always in girl form.
>>
File: 3fd8440ee70d4cbe23b0649639b2f873.jpg (882KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
3fd8440ee70d4cbe23b0649639b2f873.jpg
882KB, 900x1273px
>>51231095
Yep, I figured
>Highly mobile via speed and flight,
>Obviously going to draw attention with lightning anyway.
>Go big or go home.
Conjure up a huge soundsystem and hack into existing PA or speaker systems in the area. Maybe a copy or three of me to help keep them running and coordinate with Shimmer for additional accompaniments as well as warnings if something is going to interrupt. Once the beat drops or the crescendo hits, start bombarding with light and lasers as fits the song.

I was a little disappointment that there wasn't an acoustic option of some sort but I think this'll work. If there was a drawback section to nab a few extra points I might sink one or two into other elements so that could do cringeworthy magic attacks to cheesy music.

>We didn't start the fire but you're burning now.
>Face the Fury of the Storm (and my terrible taste).
>Sacred Power of Raging Winds (Metal Flute Solo Sample Remix)
>We are Giants (Now Remix)
>Echos of War: No Matter the Cost.
>Magic (Mystery Ghost Literal)

Still, pretty cool setup so far, and maybe I'll find different workarounds later. Nothing bad about building up new playlists for a narrower band of options.
>>
Late response.

>>51227254
Yeah okay, that's a better plan than what I had.
>>51227343
I'm just glad I was understood.

Old
Ampoule(Mainly Embrace)
Elegant
Slime

Lust

S Embrace
S Perversion
S Drain

A Mind
A Agility
C Stamina
S Defense

C Warp

Perversions:
Entrapment; Inclusive to vore/quick-sand. Still vulnerable to magic but any amount of physical contact should drag them inward for storage until fully drained without those accursed Life Barriers.

I'm unfortunately lacking in other 'combatative' ways to utilize Perversion that isn't already implied by the description, or isn't at best a distraction such as a 'flood of love juices' or 'overpowering scents' but any B rank Mind wouldn't be distracted by it.

My build and Lust in general really is quite weak, being notable only for slamming bust-first into the nearest magician is hardly much of a talent that requires lust magics. The only up-side is magic generation will continue to scale upwards with each victory and/or snacking on innocents for the greater good. It can be called a troublesome 1-hit KO build against offense mages, Agility A/Warp C to close distance, Perversion S to make their physical form inert, and Embrace/Drain S to eat their mana. Life Barriers are the bane of my existence however, nothing I can do against those on my own, even the mages with Shift Hax can be circumvented by just warping directly into them or spamming Embrace S through the mirrors they hide in until they run out of the mana to cancel it.

One other down-side to Lust is the same-ness people are going to get because it's so feature-complete. I'm used to having to claw at every loop-hole there is to get what Drain S has given me.
>>
>>51231210
SDA if I had the money I'd pay you to make CYOAs and teach me Photohop. But alas I don't.
>>
>>51231276
>wasn't an acoustic option of some sort
You need to look at Fame B. Fame is literally the "My magical girl-idol can't be this cute" Rite.

>>51231288
If you feel weak, you could try stretching into some more non-lust magical Rites. You have all that mana, so you might as well get some powerful casts.
>>
>>51231210
I never said follow you're dreams like it's some sort of magic spell, I just want people to actually assess their interests and abilities before deciding "fuck that, I can't do this / it's too hard, guess passion in creative work is bullshit just like those guys said".

If you're afraid of failure, at least bother to fail in some manageable way before relegating your dreams to hobby status forever.
>>
>>51231288
>Life Barriers are the bane of my existence however
This line made me happy, because I imagined blasting indiscriminately at sexual deviants for their failure to keep their personal lives out of mine. If only this would come true so I could purge /cyoa/.
>>
File: Pentakill_Rises.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Pentakill_Rises.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>51231276
>>51231009
Ah wait nm, should've thought of it earlier but multi-element combos are just the perfect excuse for team-up antics. Throw on a track to boost the hell out of another Joy user, or to amp up Will users, set the mood for Romance Well with smooth tracks, heartfelt olive-branch ideal songs for Benevolence gals who've become frustrated with people, music's always a great way to regain hope if you can pick the right song.

Cute Well folks probably want to do their own aesthetics and mood setting stuff but I can probably ghost-sound for them at a distance if they ask.
>>
I really don't get this discussion. I'm not a genius or making boats of money doing creative stuff.

I have a day job, very average, and I have hobbies. I make money off my hobbies, when I can. Why is this bad or hard or whatever the complaint is?

I haven't suddenly crumbled under deadlines or had a nervous breakdown or stopped enjoying my hobbies just because it makes me a few bucks. What's the big deal?
>>
>>51227254
>I dunno, I *might* raise it to 2.
Instead of saying you get X number of S-rites from any other well, just say you can choose one well to lean towards. It's still less than the normal ones (one instead of two) which should offset the choice a bit.
>>
>>51231442
Personally I plan to become the leading magical girl in my city and organize the rest. Then, I brand those with the Lust Well or Lewd Rites as Rogue and go on a big purge of all Rogues.
>>
Finished the gallery. We're on page 8 & I'm tired... I'll post it when the next thread starts or after I go to sleep, whichever comes first.

>>51231502
That was something else I was considering.
>>
File: 1452744301246.jpg (133KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1452744301246.jpg
133KB, 736x981px
>>51231378
Damn. Guess I could risk trading Reserves B for
>"...all magical girls have this Rite."

Alright so I think that means I have this one at rank C free, so yeah that's one I can spare for Fame C at least. I don't think I'd be willing to part with the rest though, so I'll just have to hold onto natural reactions to music rather than magically enchanting/uplifting folks.
>>
>>51231490
No I'm sorry, the instant you accepted money for those things they were tainted. You no longer enjoy them. It's science.
>>
File: OH YEAH.jpg (87KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
OH YEAH.jpg
87KB, 500x433px
>>51224309
OH YEAH build

>Old
STRONK
>Will
COMING THROUGH
>Frost C: FREE
Not really important to my build, but always nice
>Motion S
It's really hard to steer when you're a human cannonball, so fucking about with gravity is pretty great. Especially when the enemy is pinned down because of said gravity fuckery.
>Blood C: FREE
>Arma S
Armor AND Weaponry? Can't not choose this.
>Crysta S
So the idea here is that I'm already going incredibly fast, possibly aimed by Motion, and then encase myself in the crystals and slam into the target. Whether that's a building or a monster or whatever. Point is that it's likely less indestructible than the crystals, and that makes it a good idea to slam into it at incredible high speeds. I think.
>Scale B
HUEG. Increase the impact zone!

>Strength A
STRONK. Need I say more?
>Mind C: FREE
>Reserves C: FREE
>Agility S
I no longer need mana to fly, THERE IS NO LONGER ANYTHING HOLDING ME BACK,.
>Defense C
I'd spring for a higher rank, but I'm already behind Arma armor, and an armored costume. Plus Crysta's crystals. How much defense does one man (you get the point) need?
>Stamina C
Flying around like that sounds tiring.

>Sword
Hit it very hard.

>Armored
muh armor

>Gooey
muh armor

>SLAY PHANTOMS
Do physical skills work in the noosphere? Whatever, being of strong will probably makes up for it.
>DESTROY PUPPETS
See, the problem here is that they're trying to make war machines and powering them with the wrong emotions for their motives. Things like Cuteness, Romance, and Joy might work for magical girls, but soldiers have different drivers. Shit ends up crazy, like if you try and substitute Lewd in for magical girls. It's the wrong fuel for the engine, if that makes sense. They should be focusing on things like Duty, Justice, Courage, and Honor if they want to get anywhere with this stuff.
>DEFEAT KAIJU
[PACIFIC RIM INTENSIFIES]

THE ENEMIES OF THE INNOCENT WILL FALL. CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS.
>>
>>51231401
>Major in liberal arts
>Fail
>Future is fucked

>Major in something actually good
>Fail
>You have skills that are still valuable

Is the jist of it.

>>51231490
There's nothing wrong with making money off of hobbies, but adding money to the equation adds constraints regardless. Your paying fans will be expecting something from you and if you don't deliver, you piss them off.

That's among other constraints, such as using someone else's art in your work.
>>
>>51231586
Oh, you paid for Reserves, didn't you? Just so you know, Mind is the same way. You get a free rank in it to make spellcasting more intuitive. If you're willing to reduce Reserves down to C, then that's one extra rank. Plus, since you accidentally paid for Reserves C earlier, you should have one extra rank to replace that. You only need Fame B to shoot music-magic. If you're willing to just have the lowest level of Reserves, you could do it.

>>51231631
Pre-impact Crysta is a nice idea. Scale B makes it even better.
>Do physical skills work in the...
Yes, but not nearly as effectively as magical ones do in the mindscape.
>>
>>51231657
>paying fans
>breaking copyright
I thought we were speaking in general now, not "how to follow your dreams and be a CYOA-making millionaire"?
>>
>>51231690
>Slay Phantoms, Kaiju, and World-Ending Negative Emotion Horrors.

Naw dude I'm liking the music themes but if I'm the only one getting a rush off my DJing I'm doing a shit job with my wasted music major years in more ways than five. I can pull stuff from any musical source of info within range, my own or probably the infinite clouds of the internet too. I'll make sure I don't need to stop for a breather at bad time when fighting for my life instead.
>>
File: addtext_com_MjMwMjQwNDIxMjY.png (841KB, 896x768px) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MjMwMjQwNDIxMjY.png
841KB, 896x768px
Do you suffer from problems with monsters, rogue magical girls, evil people and the phantom-possessed? Do you fight them over and over, but just can't seem to fix them up for good? Do you find yourself thinking "There's got to be a better way!"?

Well now there is! Introducing the Fuckpile! A perfectly effective prison and reform system for the modern magical girl on the go!

Just drop your enemies off and let us do the rest! First, we analyze them. With our patented LoveScan, we can see exactly where the problems in their mind are!

Then they're harmlessly sealed away as disembodied souls, where they can't hurt anyone! Our combination of genius-level mental therapy and aggressive cuddling ensure a rapid reformation for even the most hardened criminal. With our constantly replenished mana reserves, even the most powerful magical girl can be flushed clean as well! And for the phantom possessed -

-okay seriously. They're trying to beat sex magic with tentacles. It's like trying to fight the ocean with handjobs. We'll fix 'em.

- anyway, we then reincarnate the newly reformed inmate in a new, much more harmless body and send them out to do good! So remember, when you catch a villian:

Chuck 'Em on the Fuckpile!

----

Tool: Tome
Outfit: Thematic: Drain
Pet: Shimmer

Love A: 3
Motion B: 5
Defense A: 8
Mind S: 12
Perversion S: 15
Corrupt S: 18
Drain S: 21
Life B: 23

Mission: Fight Crime, Purify Rogues, Kill Phantoms

I'll set up a tentacle field to drain and hold inmates. Motion is there in case I absorb too many souls and need to move around. Love lets me scan inmates to make sure they're really reformed, and Life lets me patch up any physical problems (and maybe mental diseases? I dunno) my inmates have.

Shimmer is there to keep an eye on me. Purposefully filling yourself with corrupt magic might be a bad idea, so if I start sliding, she'll let me know. She can also help me psychoanalyze my patients, since she's smart.
>>
>>51231534
>>51228467
Actually, now that I think about it, I'm most likely going to read through the replies at work anyway, so I'll lose the convenience of (You)s for making sure I don't miss any replies. I'll just post this now & stay up a few more minutes. If I fall asleep before the next thread, someone repost it for me.
>>
>>51231804
Lewd Wells are just another type of Rogue.
>>
>>51231810
>hardline anti-fun police persecuting innocents

Sounds like you're the rogue here senpai
>>
>>51231831
>Tentacle rapists calling themselves innocent.
>>
>>51231807
Eh you should have just made requite not as good instead of adding that bad of a drawback.
>>
>>51224309
Making a lewd build

I want to use Arma to imbue my Gun with Drain or Perversion. If I imbue drain, is it now effectively a vampiric weapon? With Perversion, can I transform people mid-combat with bullets. Going to go with a Thematic outfit, would doing Arma improve the weapon (even if it's your tool) and/or the imbued effects? Or do I need to Thematic the Rite whose imbued effect if I want the imbuement to be stronger?
>>
>>51224309
Time for lewd build.

Young, because although this is too young to be sexually attractive to me, the mechanics work out.

Well is lewd, and my second form is an adult woman. Early 20s type appearance, long dark hair, large roundish-almost eyes with a slight slant, high cheekbones and a straight nose. A substantial (but not too huge) heart-shaped ass. Hopefully C cup is enough to count as "very large" on a slender figure.

Now then, time for rites.

Embrace C, the best part is already there.
Perversion C don't really need it but it's free
Corrupt B besides sexual uses, sharing senses with them will be handy if I summon eyes.
Release C Honestly don't see a good way to use this practically.
Mind C It's free so

Drain S
Reserves S Six points for (literally) infinite power. Not turning that down.
Stamina C to employ that infinite power one more way.
Life C to use my infinite power to become invulnerable. Since apparently I can resist anything if I put enough mana into it, I just need to be as powerful as possible always.
Love S is my out-of-well S-type. The first three are detection abilities, useful both for helping others and for building up more mana. But the real prize is Lovely Miracle Beam, which lets me use my infinite power to deal infinite damage.
Sow now my defense, attack, and stamina are now limited only by my mana, and my mana is unlimited. As long as I slut it up enough, I'm the ultimate magical girl. The rest is gravy. Good gravy though.

Blood C lets me break barriers and be super powerful without expending too much mana.
Circa A because the first level also increases my output without costing more mana, the second lets me imprison potential targets for Drain, or protect people, and the final level can heal allies and can combine A and B to make a double circle of killing specific targets.

Finally, Dexterity A so my Lovely Miracle Beam never misses.
>>
>>51231913
Staff will cut mana expenditure by 25%, increasing my practical endurance in hard fights. Love-themed outfit, to supercharge my attack some more. Between these two things, my beam attach has a power of x*1.25*2, increasing the power of my attacks to 250%. Circa and Blood increase that further for an unknown percentage, but I bet between the two of them I can get it over 500% damage easy.

>>51224484
Creepy potato seems willing to be used for mana charging purposes.

My most important jobs are Kaiju and Save the World, because only I have the mana to do it!
My other job is helping people, even if I do lewd things it doesn't mean I'm not a good person!
>>
File: DEUS VULT.png (539KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.png
539KB, 600x677px
>>51231807
>>
>>51231807
My blind choices turned out to be
>Modern Crusade
>Dance of the Dead
>Requite
The only thing I would replace is Requite with Cheshire.
>>
File: INFIDEL.jpg (47KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
INFIDEL.jpg
47KB, 700x393px
>>51231807
>>51231930
>>
>>51231958
>watermark

I am disgusted.
>>
>>51231810
>>51231831
The legacy of Joe McCarthy lives on among the magical girls, I see.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.png
156KB, 270x270px
>>51231958
>image from 9gag
>>
>>51231904
>put drain on a gun
>shoot someone's soul and it ends up in your vagina
This is amazing. You are amazing.
>>
>>51231995
One just has to read the lore and see the lewd builds to understand what they're like.
>>
>>51228467
full size image of the monsterpeople in the pods for 100 yen?
>>
>>51231995
even if they aren't full-blown rogues, we can't have people running about manipulating people's minds and bodies into their sexual playthings. for fuck's sake, they can addict people to their very touch, drain their immortal souls dry, rinse and repeat until they unleash some sick fetishistic doom on the rest of the world.

it's horrible, and probably worse for relations than the fucks who mess around with actual war for some reason.
>>
>>51232023
The builds are mostly "if I rub my clit a lot I can help the world better!"
>>
File: hiIfQZE.jpg (697KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hiIfQZE.jpg
697KB, 1920x1080px
>>51224309
>Age
Old

>Well
Hope

>Rites
Stamina: S
Strength: A
Defense: A
Agility: B
Dexterity: B
Mind: B
Reserves: B
Tempora: B
Scale: B
Astra: B
Arma: B
Flexibility: C
Luna: C
Shift: C
Warp: C

>Tool
Tome

>Outfit
Elegant

>Companion
Navy Pup

>Tasks
Emergency Rescue
Fight Crime
Defeat Kaiju

I am Punch Girl. I may not have the strongest punch, nor the fastest punch, but I beat everyone else on punches per day. Just out there on the streets, punching all the time. My Arma is a part of some sort of cool fightan gloves and my outfit is something like pic related.
>>
>>51231997
>>51231973
life's tough without photoshop
>>
>>51232050
They're mostly "I'm gonna rape innocents to get more power!"
>>
>>51231807
Blind picks were Monster Mash, Monster Capsule, and Soft. Mash+Capsule makes a pretty good combo in that it keeps Mash on permanently, which happens to also include immortality and be-the-girl effects. I just have to pick a "spooky" monster type.

Soft turned out kind of useless. I was hoping it would play off of the apparent yuri somehow. Should have gone with tentacle law and then chosen a tentacled monster type for Mash.
>>
>>51231922
Oh, I forgot the bonus for Young. I'm at 325% before counting in the bonuses from Blood and Circa. It would be nice if we could get numbers for those too.
>>
>>51232068
I don't think anyone has specified that it's innocents they're raping.
>>
>>51232048
There's every good reason to kill 'em off early before one can snowball into a Demon Queen and start raping the planet.
>>
>>51232046
Just go back one or two threads.

>>51232068
>>51232050
The posts are mostly "if I shitpost prudily enough I can help the thread better!"
>>
>>51232087
Murder? Sounds like a Rogue to me!
>>
>>51232071
>It would be nice if we could get numbers for those too.
You've already proven that numbers at all were a mistake.
>>
Guys you are all terrible magical girls. You're supposed to be positive.
>>
>>51232103
Because someone could do math to them? What's wrong with that?
>>
>>51232094
You're a sad one, rapist.
>>
>>51232087
That's murder! Magical girls don't murder.

Looks like this rogue needs a good hug so she calms down and stops getting angry at tentacles.
>>
>>51232088
Thinking Lewd Wells are Rogues doesn't mean I want them to not exist as a CYOA option, anon.
>>
>>51232106
Turns out they're all Rogues
>>
>>51232106
Calling people terrible isn't very positive either.
>>
>>51231807
Requite, Cheshire and alien being, what an odd threesome
>>
>>51232123
>Magical girls don't murder.
Someone hasn't seen a lot of magical girl shows. Killing monsters is never out of bounds.
>>
>>51224309
>>51224344
>>51224366
>>51224484
>>51224728
Alright, I'm finally home. Time to become a magical girl

>Old
>Lewd

Rites:
>Embrace: S
>Perversion: S
>Drain: S
>Scale: S
>Fame: C
>Strength: A
>Defense: A
>Mind: C
>Reserves: S

>Tome
>Armored
>Gooey

>Fight Crime
>Defeat Kaiju
>Save the World

I'm gonna beat up criminals and then fuck them, using them as mana batteries

Then I'm gonna fight the kaiju into submission and fuck them and use THEM as mana batteries

Then I'm gonna fuck the world devouring monster

BRING IT ON

THEME MUSIC THAT PLAYS WHILE I FUCK THEM IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso
>>
>>51232135
If everyone's Rogue, then nobody is!

We did it, everybody!
>>
>>51232106
I am positive. I think that if we work together, we can purge the Rogues and make everyone happy.
>>
>>51227321
I'm working on pages 47-48 now, it'll arrive when it arrives.

Also, compression is a thing, i got 1-44 in 6.5mb.
I think i can get it to 2 pdfs at this rate.
>>
>>51232147
I have a list here of known rogues...
>>
I say we build a wall.
>>
>>51232161
We don't purge rogues! We save them with hugs. That's why it's actually very easy to tell if someone's a rogue. Hug them!
>>
>>51232152
The CYOA expressly states that murder is wrong and Rogues are rehabilitated with hugs.

Don't you want a hug? You sound like you need one.
>>
>>51232179
>>51224682

Way ahead of you.
>>
>>51232189
Don't forget to make the phantoms pay for it.
>>
>>51232188
>>51232186
You can't hug Lewd Wells. That's just letting your guard down and signalling to them to rape.
>>
>>51224728

Well, if you take out the freebie (Stamina), and the two 'all' options (Mind and Reserves), there's at least one build without physicals:
>>51225858

Also, there's a lot of synergy with magic:
>>51224946

I haven't posted a build because a lot of options I want don't fit with categories I'd want. I'm not particularly Romantic, I don't have a lot of ambition or motivation, I'm probably the opposite of Joyous, I'm practically alertic to cute, and I'm fairly pessimistic. Benevolence probably fits best - but it doesn't fit with some of the rites I'd want (Frost, Conjure, Form, and Hex S), gives me a lot of free rites I probably wouldn't take (Aqua and Bloom), and gives me a power that would likely cause me to actually use it and end my existence in order to save some one. Also, I wouldn't really want to toggle back and forth between forms or be really young - but that doesn't mesh with my desire to use magic-based rites.

That said, I'd probably go with...

Well: Benevolence
Special: Innocence

>Magical Rites
20 Love C
16 Tempora S
12 Shift S
12 Aqua C
12 Tech C
11 Form C

>Physical & Mental Rites
08 Defense S
04 Mind S
00 Reserves S

Tool: Tome (Life B, Form C->B)
Outfit: Armored
Friend: Gooey

>Issues
Clean Up
Help People
Emergency Rescue
>>
>>51232087
>kill
>not purify
preferably from behind some armor because of the addictive touch thing, but if they can be fixed, we should put in the effort to save the poor fuckers. stupid as they are, we can help them.

>>51232153
too late I already turned the kaiju into a fine red mist by smacking into it at a few times the speed of sound. prepare for PURIFICATION.

>>51232198
wear armor, several layers. preferably magical. Crysta S is ideal.
>>
>>51232198
I'm going to hug ALL the rogues!
You especially.

You're going to get hugged ever so tenderly.
>>
>>51232198
Sometimes you have to let your guard down in order to love.
>>
>>51232216
Thing is, their corruption is innate to their wells. There's no way to fix them as long as they're Lust Wells. They'll always devolve.

>>51232221
>>51232232
I mean look at these two, just starting and they're already eager for rape.
>>
>>51232071
>>51231922
>Proud of a 500% beam attack that costs all your mana

Arma+Sword+Arma-Theme+Old a 1040% multiplier on attacks and a 520% on all other physical attributes. With a baseline strength of "swinging trains" before the multiplication and 200mph ground/ mach 2.6 air speed, not to mention tougness, and all for practically no cost, I really don't think that beam can compete.
>>
>>51232166
Well, thanks for the progress update anyway.
>>
File: boss!.jpg (42KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
boss!.jpg
42KB, 321x321px
>>51232166
>Amazing! That right there is why you're the best boss!
>>
File: img_08.jpg (516KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
img_08.jpg
516KB, 850x1202px
>>51231807
I just realized that I forgot to go back and specific what does/doesn't count as a monster for Monster Mash. Monsters: Cheshire, Dance of the Dead, Alien Being, Monster Capsule, Doomseer, Centaur Servant

>>51231810
That's not technically true. They're just more inclined to go Rogue.

>>51231868
I considered it a positive...

>>51231904
You can't imbue it with Drain. That's a physical attribute. You're pulling mana instead of converting it into a nifty effect. That's like trying to shoot a vacuum. You can imbue perversion. Yes, it would let you transform them from greater range & with just a shot. Arma will improve Sword / Gun tools. It won't improve imbued effects (The main difference between Gun & imbuing magic into an Arma gun is that the Gun Tool can shoot just spells, making it better for healing while the Arma gun has to shoot a spell on top of a magical bullet). Thematic on the Rite you're imbuing is what you'd want.

>>51231913
Technically Drain S + Reserves S means you can store up to infinite power. You still are limited by how much you can generate (though Drain makes that a lot easier).
Love S is a good choice to achieving maximum potential. Feels weird coming out of a Lewd magical girl, though. It was neat to see a Lewd Well that really used the other Rites to make sure of the mana charging.

>>51231922
It's important to help the little folks after a hard day's work of beating up kaiju.

>>51231956
Who are you gonna crusade?

>>51232046
Here ya go.

>>51232062
That's a very direct way to go about melee. I imagine you punching through walls in a burning building to rescue people & punching streetlamps to make criminals surrender (something the city government keeps getting on you about).

>>51232069
Is Soft that disappointing? I figured that the universal willingness for that measure of intimacy would be liked more.
>>
>>51232153
>Slaanesh and Khorne write a magical girl anime.
>>
>>51231807
>Alien Being
I suggested it, so I have to take it.
Not my first choice, but a protective Celesteelia isn't too bad.
For my other picks
>Monster Mash
Witch form gets me immortality, (limited) shapeshifting, and magic powers. Top tier choice.

Last pick is hard, though. Monster Capsule or Tentacle Law both give easymode immortality (but limit shapeshifting), Soft makes the world f/u/n, and Lost In Spacetime is... it.

Questions:
>Is the Alien Being a 'monster'? What about the Cheshire? Anything from Dance of the Dead?
>Does the Shadow Bridegown trigger every time someone puts it on, or just the first? Does it change their species?,
>How common are monsters with just Monster Mash?

Also, Ascend prevents "Monster Mast" from working on you.
>>
>>51232280
For me it's useless. I'm not interested in being intimate with strangers and I'm not really a fan of big boobs. Plus I'm going to be a girl already with mash+capsule.so it's not like I'm not going to get to touch any.
>>
>>51229484
Isn't someone already working on that?
>>
>>51232280
>That's not technically true.
I consider them Rogues because of their methodology. Lots of rape, roofies, mindraping, and soul devouring amongst their basic abilities. Even a 'non-Rogue' Lust Well is already going around doing evil things to people.
>>
>>51232256
Didn't even make a Lust build, friendo.

Hugging rogues into friendship is a righteous and time-honored calling, and all of your roguish rhetoric is only going to get you befriended harder.
>>
>>51231657
I'm making more double the industry average in my STEM field (software) directly because of my lib arts major education. The idea that liberal arts don't impart valuable and transferable skills is some kind of brainwashing.
>>
>>51232258
>With a baseline strength of "swinging trains" before the multiplication
Your baseline is lifting cars easily, the train-swinging is only under the influence of adrenaline.

But the strength of this thing is that it scales indefinitely. And this is before the (not numbered) boosts from blood and circa.
>>
>>51232313
Are they? That'd be great if so.
>>
>>51231804
>>51224309
Forgot to link build.
>>
>>51232313
No?
>>
>>51232307
Whoops. With >>51232280, I basically have a choice between breast nuzzling or exploring the multiverse.

Aw, heck, I can go to the universe of nuzzlable breasts anytime. Third pick is
>Lost in Spacetime
Maybe there's a repairing charm.
>>
>>51232323
Yes anon, your gender studies degree made you better in your field.
>>
>>51232321
You're going to hug me and it won't do anything and you'll feel silly.
>>
Reminder the rogues can be saved by hugging. If you suspect that someone is a rogue, hug them.

Conversely, this implies that anyone unwilling to hug a magical girl is probably a rogue, and as such you are hereby authorized to hug them by force if necessary.
>>
>>51229647
I'm familiar with the phenomenon of mercenary incentives reducing creativity and increasing completion time, but can you please link me to the formal case for compensation reducing enjoyment? I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>51232382
>hugging a raving, blood-thirsty rogue won't do anything

RAW disagrees with you.
>>
>>51232280
>I considered it a positive...
It's only positive if you never have something that could be considered affectionate preformed on you by someone you don't like. If you're not a shut in it's something that can come up quite often and building devotion to random people like that sounds pretty horrible.
>>
>>51232316
Hey, my proto-Lewd build (which I'm pretty sure would work just as well as a direct lewd build) helped shut-ins sate their fantasies as a power source for eventually curbstomping the world-ending horror.
>>
>>51232405
>Necessary violence is bloodthirsty
You don't sound suited to the frontlines desu.
>>
>>51231904
Magnificent. Perversion' bullets "body" may potentially just transform people into metal statues instead by just merging into them, but I might be twisting logic a bit too hard.

>>51231378
Well Ampoule is worthless for my purposes; so a Tome of Shift B/Life C would be a better choice to this build. I don't NEED power exactly, only get through the most rudimentary defense that exists, a simple barrier.

>>51231442
>>51231518
Honestly can't blame the lot of you, if ignored lust wells, they will eventually just continue to devour everyone around them without discrimination for either justice or evil. But that's also why it's an 'unofficial' page.

I wouldn't be surprised if anti-Lust mages fought with artillery bombardment tactics instead of risking getting close enough for a mere mob character to flash a Embrace S at them.

That said, I wouldn't be going out without a fight.
>>
>>51232402
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overjustification_effect
>>
>>51232328
Scales infinitely but can only be used once, vs an extremely high starting level that can be maintained indefinitely.
>>
>>51232395
>>
>>51232280
>You can't imbue it with Drain. That's a physical attribute.
It doesn't say that anywhere on the page.
>>
>>51232418
You're fueling people's alienation and mental problems.
>>
>>51232420
Violence is expressly not necessary.

Claiming it is necessary and threatening to murder everyone who disagrees is why you are a Rogue and why you're going to get hugged with love and care.
>>
>>51232445
You can't undo someone being a Lust Well. There's nothing positive to flip them back to. You need to understand the concept of lost causes.
>>
>>51232441
>filename
>>
>>51232311
Nothing says they have to be strangers. Hell, you don't need to be intimate with anyone to get your mana.
>>
>>51231807
Ascend
Modern Crusade
Mechanized Armor

Start the Crusade of Progress to invent and build necessary infrastructure across the entire world for global development. Dispose anyone who tries to stop us! Pray to the Omnissiah for guidance on bringing liberating technology to the masses! The world must be united in technological access before we colonize the stars!

The universe is our birthright and Earth is our cradle. Let us brush away any who seek to oppose Progress for personal gain or power.
>>
>>51232451
Giving up hope? Sounds Rogue-y to me!
>>
>>51232372
Your post confused me, so I looked up "liberal arts" to make sure I wasn't remembering wrong. Liberal arts includes things like logic, rhetoric, literature, language, history, philosophy, pure mathematics, music theory, and the social and physical sciences.

Are you really unable to see how a mixture of the above can elevate you into an entirely different category in your field?
>>
How far are we from the next thread?
>>
>>51224309
Name: Tama

Rites: Embrace C
Perversion A -2 [18]
Corrupt C
Release C
Drain C
Mind C
Reserve S -3 [15]
Tech S -4[11]
Motion B -2[9]
Agility B -2 [7]
Dexterity A -3[4]
Arma A -3 [1]
Luna C -1 [0]

Tool: Gun, .32 Hunting Rifle (What can I say, fell in love with it in Fallout 3)

Outfit: Thematic - Tech

Familiar: Rascal

Jobs: Emergency Rescue
Fight Crime
Defeat Kaiju

Mainly took lewd because I am a sick fuck and Perversion A is delicious. Imbued Perversion is used on criminals at long range to slow down their ability to run away. Thematic Tech on Rascal is very useful to help save people, fight crime, and I'm assuming with enough magic he can go Giant Mecha to fight Kaiju. With me providing ranged support. High dexterity ensuring accuracy, Luna C making me harder to detect. Motion B gives me flight option and an option to defend at close range if Rascal isn't nearby.

>>51232429
By 'unofficial' do you mean it was made by someone other than the main CYOA? Or that you can choose whether or not it has a place in the world your build is in?
>>
>>51232432
Deals with motivation, not enjoyment.
>>
>>51232464
Are you mixing CYOAs now? That post was about the Genie gallery and Soft.
>>
>>51232472
Your definition seems like an overly broad one that isn't used by the american college system.
>>
>>51232451
I'm not undoing anyone's Well.
I'm hugging the shit out of you until your megalomania and thirst for blood are lovingly treated and you stop being an unfortunate Rogue.
>>
>>51232470
Oh I have Hope, Hope that we can purge the Lust Wells and put an end to all the sexual assaults going on.

If you have a workable solution for how to change someone's Well or take away their magic for good, then let's hear it.
>>
>>51232472
We're not in the age of enlightment anymore faggot, liberal studies is a derogatory term for useless bullocks taught by sjws and none of your technically correct crap matters.
>>
>>51232470
Look, I admit I can understand the appeal. The ability to take extras and convert them to boost the people that matter (you) is pretty much the ideal. But being a disgusting fetishist and a rapist that forces your lifestyle on the world around you is unforgivable.
>>
>>51232476
20 threads
>>
>>51232501
I see you're just purposefully ignoring the evil things that Lust Wells do now.
>>
>>51232441
>>51232441
You're not a rogue are you? Are you a rogue? If you're a rogue, I'm going to have to hug you and say nice things to you and force my "pure mana" into you until all your dark impurities squirt out.
>>
>>51232483
Intrinsic motivation IS enjoyment.
>>
>>51232451
>You can't undo someone being a Lust Well. There's nothing positive to flip them back to
Then they're not rogues.
>>
>>51232477
What no. It's an optional page, I just used poor wording to describe it. Not everyone wants to lewd it up.
>>
>>51232530
It's an innately tainted Well. As Beri has said, there are some Wells outside of the circle that are tainted and warped by their nature.
>>
>>51232323
>>51232472
Liberal arts is the exact opposite of STEM. STEM is the specialization of going into one of those fields while liberal arts is the term they give people who can't do STEM.

Liberal Arts majors include gender studies, "natural/health sciences," humanities and the like. Things that people with no skillset get into. A generalized major.
>>
>>51232515
What I see is a Rogue and a murderer who is too deluded to see the error of her ways.

What I see is a magical girl who has gone astray and is in dire need of friendship and loving hugs.
>>
File: 1468387920826.png (22KB, 453x322px) Image search: [Google]
1468387920826.png
22KB, 453x322px
What system would be best used for a magical girl game?
>>
>>51232515
What evil things have they done? Most have done nothing evil at all. Some go rogue, this is true, but some go rogue from all wells. The ones that use their powers only for good and do lewd things only with consenting partners shouldn't be penalized for the actions of the others.
>>
>>51232483
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motivation#Intrinsic_motivation

The long and short of it is decreased intrinsic motivation also means decreased enjoyment since enjoyment is a part of intrinsic motivation.
>>
>>51232151
Maybe I should have mentioned how Cheshire's teasing is an action of affection as far as Requite is concerned...

>>51232153
I mean... that's one way to Save the World. You guys are really underestimating world-destroying horrors, though.

>>51232212
Yeah, I felt like Benevolence's Rites were a bit on the weaker side. It's a shame, because that's the best emotion for a magical girl. At least it has good positioning for you to get some other neat S ranks like Tempora & Shift.

>>51232307
I answered "is ____ a mosnter" in a different post. Shadow Bride's gown only works once. Use it well. It won't change the species, but it will change the sex if that's required.
With just Monster Mash, you'll never see a monster (other than your friends that visit when you just so happen to be transformed for other reasons, but they can't really extend your monster time that much).

>>51232311
That's a shame.

>>51232316
The low-rank Lewd Rites are fine. They don't get questionable until they get to the higher tiers. But yeah, any magical girl doing evil is a Rogue. Evil acts are a gateway to corruption.

>>51232415
>It's only positive if you never have something that could be considered affectionate preformed on you by someone you don't like.
I'm short both on people I don't like & on affection.
>If you're not a shut in
I found my problem...

>>51232442
It says it 4 times, beside the rank on each Drain option.

>>51232465
I knew that exact build was going to happen sooner or later. Didn't know for what they would crusade, but I knew it would happen.

>>51232477
This is the sort of thing I intended Lewd for. Maybe pick one or two Lewd Rites to rank up & just use it as a pretty easy mana source for other abilities. A hunting rifle doesn't feel very "Tech," though.
"unofficial" means that when I posted it, I said to take it with a grain of salt & not let it ruin the rest of the CYOA for you if the presence of Lewd magical girls would do so.
>>
>>51232564
I think you might just be plain old unhinged. Is this a thing that happens? Girls going a little wack-a-doodle from the stress?

>>51232573
>Most have done nothing evil at all
And I see you are ignoring the builds.
>>
>>51232566
Probably Maid RPG. Or if you're going for a more serious one, Mutants and Masterminds.
>>
>>51232566
Probably not Magical Burst, despite its intentions.
>>
>>51232561
I mean if you really want to be guaranteed a well paying job it's better to go into a trade at this point since the market is being over saturated for many stem occupations.
>>
>>51232584
Which builds are evil?
>>
File: giphy.gif (4MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 960x540px
>>51232520
>>
>>51232515
If they do evils, they've become Rogues. If they are purified, they stop doing evil. Even a Lewd magical girl that claims to smush people and collect the souls of innocent people will stop doing such things if purified... at least until their nature drives them to go Rogue again. As long as someone's keeping a watch on the purified ones, they shouldn't cause problems.

>>51232566
My answer to "What system is good for ______" is always Fate, just so you don't have to learn new rules & can do a lot of stuff in it if tweaked properly.

Goodnight thread.
>>
>>51232584
What's more unhinged?
Hugging rogues, or demanding open genocide and deflecting any and all accusations against oneself by demanding open genocide even louder?
>>
>>51232589
I couldn't see Maid doing it well. M&M would take a bit of hacking.

>>51232590
Magical Burst is good at the specific type of magical girl game it's designed for, and it doesn't have the intention to be a general-purpose magical girl game.
>>
>>51232599
All the lewd ones. All of 'em are raping somebody.
>>
>>51231807
>Requite
>Soft
>Window Washer

Giantess waifu build! GO!
>>
>>51232578
>The low-rank Lewd Rites are fine. They don't get questionable until they get to the higher tiers.

>Embrace, Corruption, and Release C
>Not evil
Mindrape, tentacle rape, and sexual assault are all evil. They're innately an evil Well.
>>
>>51232624
Are you just completely unaware of the concept of consensual sex?
>>
>>51232597
That depends. Technology is still in relatively good health.

As for trades, I'm totally cool with that too. I know a guy who went to elevator repair school. Everyone laughed at him while they went off on their psych or engineering majors, only for him to be the only one with a job out of all of them and ending up rich.

I mean seriously, how the fuck do you think up of "I want to be an elevator repair man?" I would've gone into trades if IT didn't work out for me.
>>
>>51232566
GURPS.
>>
>>51232566
AMG's threads have two, one of which is pretty decent, but good luck getting AMG to hold onto a thread for too long these days.

There's also Magical Burst, Anima, and probably FATE.
>>
>>51232623
Maid rpg does everything well.
>>
>>51232590
Yeah, Magic Burst has two problems.

1. It Madokas too hard.

2. The transformation mechanics are WAY too easy to trigger, turning it into body horror really fast.
>>
>>51232622
You keep deflecting the problems with Lewd Wells, so don't accuse me of deflection.
>>
>>51232624
Does it count as rape if I'm using it as a way to imprison a criminal into my body?

I call that justice.
>>
>>51232590
>>51232658
Have any of you looked at project rebirth, the game that spun off of burst rewrite?
>>
>>51232639
Making people temporarily like you, summoning body parts, and arousing people. None of those are inherently evil. By that token, Joy is inherently evil because Conjure lets you summon an item and you could rape someone with it.
>>
>>51232639
That all depends on what you use it for, anon! With great lewdness comes great responsibility.

I imagine Embrace is an even easier way to get a rogue Magical Girl back to normal, if that ending to the page is any indication. Would help a lot with coaxing someone down. The others are just sillier.
>>
>inb4 the Edgelords show up and are somehow disliked LESS than Lewd Well users

You are not prepared.
>>
>>51232683
No.
>>
>>51232662
You're deflecting right now.
You've been deflecting for hours.
You will continue to deflect until you accept the loving embrace of a concerned magical girl.
>>
I bet most of you haven't even seen an actual Magical Girl anime, you just want to make some waifu rapist fantasy with a frilly dress.
>>
>>51232640
It's not consensual sex if you roofie them.

>>51232676
Yes.
>>
>>51232625
At least someone liked Soft. Though, I suppose it combos really well with Window Washer in that you get a mattress instead of a pillow. Requite is a good choice there for speeding along that relationship, too.

>>51232639
Embrace C just makes people not hate you. It doesn't make them like you, though.
Corruption C can just be used to entangle enemies.
Release C is just a harmless way get mana in conjunction with Drain / stun a large area. It is aruguably the most invasive of those, but it could be worse.

>>51232697
I watched the magical girl rais- death battle just last season.

For real. Goodnight this time, thread.
>>
>>51232621
>at least until their nature drives them to go Rogue again
Considering all their rites are evil, it's going to be instant. Cu your losses.
>>
>>51232658
>1. It Madokas too hard.
What do you mean by that? Just edgy darkness and suffering, or something more specific?
>>
>>51232683
Is that a thing that exists and isn't dead? Do you have any kind of relevant link?
>>
>>51232693
But what about you?
>>
>>51232701
>roofie
Do you even know what a roofie does? Lewd girls have no such power.
>>
I almost never post my build for fear of messing something up and looking like a fool. So I have no idea why I'm posting a Magical Girl build when I don't want to be a little girl.

>Well at least I'm not little.
Well: Will/Overdrive

Magic Rites:
Frost Rank C-Free
Motion Rank C-Free
Arma Rank S-3
>I'm not one for spell casting, but I cannot passup as suit of armor that doubles my physical stats
Blood Rank C-Free

Physical Rites:
Strength Rank S-3
Agility Rank C-1
Defense Rank S-4
Mind Rank B-2
Stamina Rank A-3
Reserves Rank S-4
>Yeah, being a girl isn't so bad when you're a tough tanky fighter that will never quit. Come and get some evil doers! That is not a inventation to you pervert Rogues out there.

Tool: Sword
>Something Punchy
Outfit: Armored
>The Less feminine the better.
Pet: Gooey
>The more protection the better. Even if it will feel weird.

Duty:
Emergency Rescue
Fight Crime
Defeat Kaiju
>>
>>51232707
>Embrace C just makes people not hate you. It doesn't make them like you, though.
It's addictive touch that prevents people from thinking ill of you. Eventually permanently. Completely violation of the sanctity of your mind.
>Corruption C can just be used to entangle enemies.
With groping tentacles? They're going to find a hole.
>Release C is just a harmless way get mana in conjunction with Drain / stun a large area. It is aruguably the most invasive of those, but it could be worse.
It's still sexual assault. Which is, you know, bad.
>>
>>51232707
Magical Girl Raising Project isn't really a proper magical girl show, it's pretty much just a battle shounen that happens to use some magical girl aesthetics.
>>
>>51232737
They have the power to brainwash and inflict lust on people for sex, and their rites start out on that line.
>>
>>51232710
Their rites are expressly not evil, see: >>51232707

Having the ability to summon tentacles is no different from having the ability to nuke a city.

>>51232727
I'm going to hug you and be your friend.
>>
>>51232758
See >>51232745
>>
>>51232752
So something like Precure isn't magical girl because of its sick fight scenes?
>>
>>51232725
I don't actually know I just idle in their irc room
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17dngxQWoPfCNjuVhQL8ygZthb7cf2G-ni936meN1XQc/edit
>>
>>51231807
Monster Mash
Requite
Soft

Things are about to get very comfy.
>>
>>51232684
>>51232687
See >>51232745
>>
>>51232691
I'm honestly surprised there are so few. Provably should've but a delay on the lewd just to entice them to appear quicker.
>>
>>51232745
It's not actually addictive until the higher ranks? And, well, you're the one controlling the tentacles. And giving everyone a boner that they have to crouch down to not let it show? I mean, you're being an exhibitionist. You're already trying to make people horny.
>>
>>51232578
So I would be so devoted to her I turn yandere my affections turn her yandere and go round the the celestiell. It dosent sound that bad.
>>
>>51232711
>Just edgy darkness and suffering
Yes, it's very Madoka themed in that it's about everything being dark and edgy and suffering and eventually everyone dying or being corrupted.
>>
>>51232771
Precure is. Sick fight scenes are part of the magical girl genre. MSIK is a show about people in a situation where they all need to die except the winner, and it revolves around interpersonal drama. It's a totally different genre with totally different narrative conventions, and only looks like magical girl.
>>
>>51232701
Next thing you're gonna tell me is that the Punisher is evil for being a vigilante.

Let the punishment fit the crime. An eye for an eye.
>>
>>51232818
>Eye for an eye
Pretty sure none of the foes are rapists.
>>
>>51232794
It actually is addictive from the start. At Rank C, it's still described as becoming permanent.

Forcing people into arousal/orgasm is a sexual assault, yes.
>>
>>51232833
What, criminals can't be rapists?
and the kaiju are destroying cities, which is probably a lot worse than rape. I'm letting them off easy.
>>
>>51232863
>Forcing into arousal
>crime
Lock up all the hot people!
>>
>>51232774
Cheers, thanks for that. I'll read it tomorrow I think.
>>
>>51232875
You're magically inducing it.

>>51232866
Not in this genre they're not.

Also, you're having sex with an animal. Your morality is repugnant by every measure.
>>
File: tumblr_o4jpnqMMQm1s0adc8o1_1280.jpg (270KB, 1280x1284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4jpnqMMQm1s0adc8o1_1280.jpg
270KB, 1280x1284px
>>51232106

>>51231276
>>51231009
Just making music and lightshows Anon, we're not all crazy.
>>
>>51232833
Nah, there should be some phantoms that cause people to go rape. There are phantoms who make them murder, after all. Go rape those rape phantoms.

>>51232863
That's not what it means to be addictive, anon. They don't have the feeling that they NEED you to do that.

I never said it wasn't, I only said it was silly. All you're doing is making them horny from listening.
>>
>>51232894
Wrong genre for rape ghosts, senpai.

Also, read the description. You're blatantly ignoring what Embrace does. Permanently keeping people from thinking ill of you is a Rank C effect. Look at it.
>>
>>51232888
>Not in this genre they're not.
What? why do you get to decide that?
>>
>>51232905
I'm NOT ignoring it. I'm telling you that's not what it means to be addictive. First try to understand what addictive means before denying an argument against you on impulse.
>>
>>51231807
>modern Crusade
>Mechanized Armor
>Lost in Spacetime

remove kebab and have sickass armor and maybe a cool friend or waifu
>>
>>51232905
The heck. "Wrong genre for rape ghosts, senpai." That's your response? Why? There's lewd magical girls in that add-on. In fact, even if you ignore them and remove them from your own personal setting, that still doesn't stop "rape ghosts" from existing. Murder is just one of the things Phantoms make people do. What else do you think they can do aside from that? Play pranks on people? Litter? There's a heck of a lot more horrible stuff they can do than murder, like being a dictator.
>>
>>51232818
>an eye for an eye
that's not justice, that's not civilized, and that's CERTAINLY not being a fighter for truth, love, and friendship.

>>51232875
there's a difference between being attractive and using what essentially amounts to date rape magic to permanently enthrall someone.
>>
>>51232917
>>51232961
Do you think it's going to be 40k up in here? Learn something about the genre.

>>51232929
You're ignoring it to focus on being a pedant about word usage.
>>
>>51232961
Actually, considering the `clean up' mission, there probably are litter ghosts.
>>
File: Dredd.jpg (84KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd.jpg
84KB, 510x383px
>>51232974
Sounds like justice to me
>>
>>51233010
What anime is that magical girl from?
>>
>>51224309
Objective
Help People, Purify Rogues, Slay Phantoms
Rather than pick everything then figure out what I could do, I'd rather know my objectives and attempt to accomplish them.

Without penalties, Old would be my choice. I'm not even sure I'd pick Old if they got +Magic and -Physical. The net loss of potential scares me away.

Joy - Pep: Allies gain small mana regen
Helping people and helping magical girls are great ways of replenishing joy. Taking on Phantoms within a mind of an innocent would be safest as a group, which will make use of that ally buff.

[3] Conjure - Spawn/Animate Item, Hivemind
More hands to help people. Clones limitation is a shared mana pool, and helping people should be doable most of the time without casting.
I'm making the assumption that Hivemind clones don't count towards Pep in a multiplicative sense. I'm unsure if geographically separated Host can cause multiple teams of magical girls to gain the Pep buff, or if only a designated host can provide Pep.

[1] Blood - Empower Spell, hurts
I'm unsure how Blood Empower could effect Hivemind. Warp and Crysta have obvious potential (range, cooldown, scale).

[2] Form - Disquise MG, Shapeshift Self/Other Human only
Using disguise for the clone's MG form could allow for a sacrifice lamb to make an enemy of a friend think the friend is no longer a threat.
If needed to prevent aging, I can stay MGed while a clone stands in for me for day to day life. If Hivemind doesn't actually care which Host was the original, then I might not actually know which one is the original.
I'll be using Shapeshift self to only have one original non-MG me running around. If though no fault of my own I fail to help someone and they die, I could take their place to prevent sadness of their family over a lost loved one. Such extreme measures would hopefully be as far and few between as the sacrifice lamb option.
1/2
>>
>>51233055
Tokyo Ghoul Shippuden: Unlimited Blade Works.

The OVA, not the series.
>>
>>51233071

[1] Crysta - Crystals: Parry/Intercept/Projectile
[1] Tempora C Time Pause
[2] Warp - Short TP/Portals, Pocket-Space
[0] Agility - Double Speed
[2] Dexterity - Hand-Eye++, Great Aim, Reflexes++
Straight forward combat.

[0] Shock - Electronic power
My phone is never uncharged? So very yes.

[2] Tech - Electronic On/Off switch, LOS computer user, Wifi
The potential for using computers remotely, especially if others near me can't innately tell that I'm using those computers. If this can't be used outside of MG form, it may be better to spend Blood's point on another level of Form to gain longer object disguise and have a clone usually be a necklace.

[3] Mind - Battle Wit, Simple Spells, Genius
This helps all over the place. Battle, casting, work. I'm also unsure if Mind helps someone while they aren't transformed. Even so, I'll always have at least one clone MGed at all times.

[3] Reserves - Unlimited Reserves Potential
I don't think Stamina is needed for many clones. If it is, then I need to swap my weapon out for tomb to get the +3 into stamina.

Staff - +25% Magic power
Elegant - If I could find a crystal related image that I liked, Thematic may be better.
Shimmer - Being smart won't help me nearly as much as a fairy who is knowledgeable about the adversaries I may face.
>>
I like these conversations, but I worry Beri might get the wrong idea and think they reflect negatively on his work, instead of it just being us poking each other.
>>
>>51233092
I mean, his CYOA was the only one to actually cause any discussion. If anything, this mess is a compliment - people actually care.
>>
File: mg.jpg (479KB, 850x1059px) Image search: [Google]
mg.jpg
479KB, 850x1059px
>>51233083
And I forgot the image! :o
>>
>>51232983
Mm. Yeah, makes sense. LOW LEVEL PHANTOMS.
>>
>>51233092
I wouldn't be too worried about the enthrallment to be perfectly honest. Aside from Beri claiming it wasn't canon, I can rely on myself to sabotage even things that legitimately benefit me for arbitrary reasons. As a spirit of chaos, I can't abide feeling trapped, even if it's by my own doing. I just find weird fetish shit the most repugnant way to kill people. Erotic horror hits my murder button something fierce.
>>
>>51233092
You guys go on like Beri is this delicate little virgin flower that'll wilt and bruise at the first tiny sign of shitposting and negativity.
>>
File: 1479187528836.png (671KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479187528836.png
671KB, 1000x1000px
>>51231807
>Doomseer
>Requite
>Window Washer

Needed that giant waifu, but these other two are pretty OP as well
>>
>>51233185
People are used to cyoa makes SDA, for example acting like big babies all the time or just having no self confidence at all like Bliss.
>>
>>51233266
They've been around making cyoas for years now, you'd think they get used to it.
>>
>>51233185
Beri does tend to be very responsive to negative opinions in general.
>>
>>51232434
Nowhere does it say it can only be used once. It's listed as high not ultra for cost and that guys lust pool is basically infinite as long as he precharges it up. Also the beam says you can overcharge it with mana if you want.
>>
File: Build A Wall CYOA.png (2MB, 1628x2403px) Image search: [Google]
Build A Wall CYOA.png
2MB, 1628x2403px
>>51232179
>>
>>51233544
>Can't make a wall out of fire.
>>
>>51233617
>Can't make a wall out of skeletons.
>>
>>51233638
>Can't make a wall out of Justice.
>>
File: RIWG03k.jpg (838KB, 990x4500px) Image search: [Google]
RIWG03k.jpg
838KB, 990x4500px
I'd pick the Dwarf Fortress ring and sell most of what I create.
>>
File: f7EG5fD.jpg (938KB, 1155x5250px) Image search: [Google]
f7EG5fD.jpg
938KB, 1155x5250px
>>51233681
>>
File: fuck you im behind 50 shields.jpg (86KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you im behind 50 shields.jpg
86KB, 320x240px
>>51233617
>>51233638
>>51233652
>Cant make a wall out of SHIELDS
>>
>>51233652
>can't make a wall out of Mexicans
>>
>>51233075
>Tokyo Ghoul Shippuden: Unlimited Blade Works.
I would so watch that.
>>
>>51233617
>>51233638
>>51233652
>>51233695
>Can't BE the wall.
>>
>>51233617
>>51233638
>>51233652
>>51233695
>Can't make a wall out of piss
>>
File: 1470555554404.jpg (345KB, 838x704px) Image search: [Google]
1470555554404.jpg
345KB, 838x704px
>>51233730
Forgot pic
>>
>>51233544
>Can't make a wall out of little girls.
>>
>>51233544
>Can't make a wall out of cucks
Thread posts: 572
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.