[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Help >You can aid a friendly creature in attacking a creature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1461324209372.jpg (183KB, 320x560px) Image search: [Google]
1461324209372.jpg
183KB, 320x560px
>Help
>You can aid a friendly creature in attacking a creature within 5 feet of you. You feint, distract the target, or in some other way team up to make your ally's attack more effective. If your ally attacks the target before your next turn, the first attack roll is made with advantage.

What are some good ways to describe distracting someone in a fight?
>>
>>51218887
"I suddenly tits"
>>
POCKET SAND!
>>
>>51218887
I throw sand into it's eyes, no matter where I'll hit I used no spare resources or got myself into position where I can die
>>
>>51218887
Picking up a rock and bouncing it off of the enemy's head. Bonus points if they're wearing a helmet and it's loud as fuck to them.
>>
>>51218887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTh7PJf4wk8
>>
File: 59261384_p1.jpg (802KB, 1018x1500px) Image search: [Google]
59261384_p1.jpg
802KB, 1018x1500px
>>51218887
I mean your pic illustrates it perfectly. Strike a pose or something
>>
>>51218887
"I feint, distracting the target."
>>
>>51218887
Using tits as a distraction is dangerous because it can also distract friendly creature that attacks
>>
drop trow
>>
File: Nani.png (78KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
Nani.png
78KB, 500x391px
>>51219326
>>
>>51219339
You sound like a lot of fun.
>>
It probably should reflect the character performing the action.

A dainty fencer type might toss a soiled hankerchief at the foe before thanking the lady who had used it.
A brutish man might time a gutty bellow before his ally attacks.
A spellcaster might utilize an effect from the prestidigitation spell (assuming he could cast it, and the GM willing to handwave the actions together) such as throwing harmless sparks, causing the subject's neckwear to suddenly be soiled, or holding ghostly text in hand spelling out just enough text to get his attention.
A swordsman might throw an overly choreographed attack that could never not be defended against in time with his ally's.
A vile bandit might spit chewing tabacco at the target or shout crude insults.
A true pirate might declare very cleverly crafted insults that he totally didn't hear from someone else.
A scottsman might lift his kilt.
A dwarf might begin singing.
A hobgoblin might belch loudly.
An elf might scoff annoyingly.
A centaur might rear back powerfully.
A horseman might whinny truly.
A paladin might attempt parley frankly.
Any man might stand there making powerful eyecontact waiting for the opponent to make the first move so that they can reposte knowing that their comrades give the opponent a time limit they do not have... in a very imposing way.
Or you could just yell bad advice at the target and see if he follows it.
>>
>>51219118
>all your enemies decide to attack only you from now on
>all your allies agree
>>
>>51219326
I'm sorry, were you saying something?
>>
File: 1c966f4d23c22f7e7b6e3e58fb663ed8.jpg (341KB, 719x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1c966f4d23c22f7e7b6e3e58fb663ed8.jpg
341KB, 719x1000px
>>51226125
Was i?
>>
>>51219326
Follow this with telling the opponent what their next line is.
>>
File: mems.jpg (27KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
mems.jpg
27KB, 600x459px
>>51218887
if you can cast any spells take the phantom sparks flaw. get a free feat and be fuckin fabulous.
"I hold my finger up like im in archer, and vomit a rainbow of colorful sparkles onto the mans shoes."
>>
>>51218887
Throw colorful or shiny things. People with more money than sense can use coins or gems. (AKA, the Jester's Feint)
Fake out your opponent.
Throw a shot at your opponent's head, distracting them from the other attack coming in at them.
Shout something truly outrageous right next to their ear.

The possibilities are really endless. >>51221397
This guy gets it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.