[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever had an experience where your bard actually san

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: witcherpriscilla.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
witcherpriscilla.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
have you ever had an experience where your bard actually sang a good song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL4JeCNuQ0w
>>
>>51209097
You mean, the player actually sang?
>>
>>51209114
yeah. Like when they're resting in the road, Bards are supposed to be the groups light-hearted entertainment provider and them singing to the party isn't really that far fetched
>>
As the party bard I come with a blue tooth and play some instrumentals every now and then. It's either so soft that you can only hear it when no one else is speaking or I take song requests during breaks
>>
>>51209097
It should be forbidden to play as a bard without knowing how to sing Scarborough Fair.
>>
>>51209097
>have you ever had an experience where your rogue steals shit irl amd sneak attacks you and warlock signing a pact with fey and paladin smiting undeads in the basement?
>>
>>51211439
It should be forbidden to play as rogue if you dont hijack a car or snatch ones phone
>>
>>51211877
Exactly.
>>
>>51209097
>Expecting the bard player to sing and compose poetry on the spot
I suppose that wizard player should also do magic; and the fighter player should protect everyone from being shoved into a locker?
>>
>>51211877

Did that, done that.
Ashamed as fuck but when you young you can't stop stupid.

>>51211439
Muh nigga.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9_bluYa9Xc
Tho i can't.

Still play as warrior mostly, chaotic good because im edgy like that.

This shit is called role-playing for a reason.
I can play bureaucrat without knowing shit about tax-exempts and pink slips and shit.
>>
>>51211982
It's called having restraint and a moral compass. Or do you just think you can impress a bunch of randos over the Internet by saying you totes did crime.
>>
>>51212057
I am serving 15 consecutive life sentences for crimes against humanity.

Heh, those stupid newborns never saw it coming.
>>
>>51212087
Trout is that you?
>>
>>51212057

Wasn't the point but thanks for reminding me.
Though times and growing up in country far different than cosy shit. Im not saying this to impress anyone on the contrary, like i said. Stupid shit done in stupid times. IMHO this adds to my point and i wanted this to add to my point. My point being - What YOU do doesn't translate to what you character does.

Im thinking you misunderstand me or my intentions.
>>
>>51209097
Nope.

Funny ones, yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4qwWNU_QUw
>>
When I was in college I get into a homebrewed Star Craft ttrpg. One of the characters, the social gunfighter character, made a snide comment at the music being played at a bar in game. The guy on the stage made some comment like you could do better, and the character's player reached behind his chair, picked up a steel guitar and played Sweet Home Mar Sara for us at the table. He did a pretty good job of it, the GM didn't bother asking him to roll anything.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.