[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Games Workshop is holding a user-vote contest to determine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

So, Games Workshop is holding a user-vote contest to determine the winner of 'miniature of the year', and they've made crates a contender.
>>
>>51203404
Because it deserves to win
>>
Imma vote Kharn, he's a pretty cool guy.
Plus, he's got punctuation.
>>
Just so you know cause op is a faggot, you can vote for any miniature released in 2016, they just put them up as examples.
>>
Armored containers are the only choice here.
>>
>>51203404
ARMOURED CONTAINERS 2016
>>
>>51203404
The other contenders look pretty shit.
So yeah, crates.
>>
>>51203404
Most of those look pretty bad tbph. I'd probably vote Drycha or the spess mehreen. Stardrake's a serious contender for a worst model award.
>>
>>51203404
These all suck.
>>
>>51204468
>Worst model
>Not the Yiffers in February
>>
File: crate.jpg (217KB, 625x464px) Image search: [Google]
crate.jpg
217KB, 625x464px
>>51204622
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kung-Crate, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Car lots, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top container in the entire imperiums armored (crate) forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this sector, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Psychi-net? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the imperium and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my metal doors. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Imperium (stormbolter bitch) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>51203404
The saddest thing is that the crate isn't the worst model in that list.
It's the wulfen
>>
>>51205028
see
>>51204958
>>
Genestealer Cults is honestly 10/10 so I'm voting that
>>
THE COWARDS! THE FOOLS!
>>
>not voting for the metal boxes
>>
You guys do know it's for ANY citadel model released in 2016, not just those in the picture right? Personally i'm going for the Lake Town houses.
>>
>>51203404
I suppose that Forge World minis doesn't count. Otherwise I would say Leman Russ.
>>
>>51203404
I for real like a lot of the models on the list. The Goliath rockgrinder is as baller as fuck, so are Drycha Hamadreth and Kharn.

However, METAL BOXES
>>
Is it an online poll?

Can we rig it?
>>
>>51206658
You need to post on Facebook or email them.
>>
>>51203404
Literally only kharn, the megaboss and the treemech are decent models. All the others are shit.
>>
>>51203404
I think it's because Crates were the only mini they released that month.
They even make fun of that fact in WD
>>
>>51203404
Almost all of those models are shit, though. GW put out some fantastic models in 2016 and these are none of them.
>>
>>51206872
Way to be a contrarian.
>>
>>51203404
Can I get a pin-up calendar parody of this?
>>
>>51203404
The Armored Containers are awesome, I seriously hope they release more doodads like that in the future.
>>
>>51203404
Ok, why there's no Alarielle on this list?
>>
I'm completely serious when I say that the crates are the kind of release we need more of. They're just good.
>>
>tfw Magnus is a nice model but far from the best, but he'll still get best model because everyone will vote for him because of Chaosfags and because he's a giant model like a Riptide or Knight
>>
>>51208523
I thought it actually looked better than I expected it to.
>>
M E T A L

B
A
W
K
S
E
S
>>
>>51203404
Why did they pick the same model for June and August?
>>
>>51206947

Way to be a conformist, gaywad.
>>
>>51203404
Everybody not pickin Cannoness Veridyan is a heretic and needs to be slain
>>
>>51205779

Our enemies hide in METAL BAWKSES!?

DA KOWARDZ! TEH FEWLZ!!

We...(asthma) We should take away their METAL BAWKSES!

SSSSSINDRRRIIIIIIII!!!
>>
If you don't choose Tzaangors you are a massive pleb.
>>
>>51203404
I'm going to vote for the crates.
>>
>>51210400
Fucking agreed. What a fantastic sculpt. Simple, beautiful.
>>
>>51203404
>Wulfen
And I ended it there.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 184x275px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 184x275px
>>51210400
There can be only one best 40k miniature, and we all know who the clear victor is.
>>
>>51211142
>of the year

Best model of 2016, not 2003.
>>
>>51204958
fuck

anon im dead why did you do this to me
>>
>>51211089
That mini would be a shitty Wulfen.
>>
File: shewolf.jpg (84KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
shewolf.jpg
84KB, 700x394px
>>51211802

I know right it doesn't even have tits
>>
>>51211825
Furies are gay.
>>
File: 99119915022_ChaosFuriesNEW01.jpg (40KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99119915022_ChaosFuriesNEW01.jpg
40KB, 600x620px
>>51212088
Yeah, they could really use a redesign.
>>
>>51208523
I actually thought that Magnus was the least interesting part of the Thousand Sons release. He's got that smoothed-down, action figurey look that GW's largest CAD-designed kits tend to have. Stuff like the Rubric Marines and Sorcerers have a lot more eye candy work, without going overboard with it.

He's not a bad model, and a really well-done paint job could do him wonders, but his main selling point is definitely OMG SO HUEG, followed closely by Primarch.
>>
>>51214854
*eye candy detail work
>>
>>51214854
>GW's face when people said Archaon was too busy and over-designed
>GW's face when people now say Magnus is too plain
>>
How does one vote?
>>
>>51214897
>middle grounds don't exist
Seriously though, I don't think Archaon's all that overdesigned, at least not compared to clusterfucks like the Mutalith Vortex Beast and Coven Throne. His main problem is that Dorghar's God-specific heads call for an unfocused colour scheme, unless you ignore the lore.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.