[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /tg/? I come seeking aid. I've got an idea for a campaign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1357120401270.jpg (304KB, 1280x2014px) Image search: [Google]
1357120401270.jpg
304KB, 1280x2014px
Sup /tg/? I come seeking aid. I've got an idea for a campaign and have a setting, but I need a system to run it.
The concept is that after an alien invasion of the earth, humanity wiped itself out in a blaze of nuclear fire, taking most of the invaders with them. However, a super powerful AI was made and built into a powerful, self-sufficient war-sat, but it never saw use, instead falling back to the earth. Flash forward a few hundred or so years and now the warsat is a city producing robotic entities with their own artificial intelligences, "raised" in simulated early life before being implanted into their bodies. These machines revere humanity as their creators and seek to take the world back from the point of being a horrible wasteland crawling with mutant beasts and near feral aliens.
What I'm hoping to find is a system that would allow the players some serious, meaningful, choices in creating their robot characters, where types of body parts are legitimately different.
>>
gurps
>>
Cat by John Wick
>>
>>
>>
>>51196690

quality memes aside, maybe modify eclipse phase's system to suit your ideas? since a major component of EP is body-modding and detaching from organic mortality for sake of efficiency.
>>
>>51197105
I'll give it a look see. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>51197040
Hot Guys Making Out is a role-playing game about the forbidden
passion between Honoré, a reclusive former nobleman, and
Gonsalvo, his young ward. It is a story about passion and romance,
about love blossoming amidst the brutality of war.
wow
>>
File: Engine Heart.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Engine Heart.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51196690
>What I'm hoping to find is a system that would allow the players some serious, meaningful, choices in creating their robot characters, where types of body parts are legitimately different.
>>
>>51196690
>nipples and vag are gone
>nothing special about her thighs
>can't see ass
>face is ugly
>not a footfag but my guess is her feet suck too

Like, what's the fucking point? Trying to be sexy and utterly failing in all possible ways.
>>
>>51197164
I mean that's only the default setting.
>>
>>51196690

GURPS does this pretty well. Between Transhuman Space and Reign of Steel you should have plenty of examples to draw from.

The new series After the End is post-apoc and a series of fairly cheap PDF supplements that cover that part of the setting.

So yeah GURPS can do it and here's some stuff already there to draw from.

If you want simplicity, d20 Star Wars has a droid race that you can custom make new models with.
>>
>>51198005
You're probably just not a robo sexual man.
>>
>>51200750

This. GURPS is easily the best option, and THS has a ton of detail on cybershells.
>>
>>51196690
Well if you wanted aids, there are easier ways to get it
>>
>>51197963
This is your best option, OP.
>>
>>51196690
RIFTS. And if you want a more modern system, Savage RIFTS.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.