[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's take a moment to remember just how hard The Beast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7356.jpg (338KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7356.jpg
338KB, 1200x1600px
Let's take a moment to remember just how hard The Beast Arises BTFO orkfags.
>orks could rule the galaxy if they united
>t-they just d-don't want to
>orks completely unify under superpowered prime-ork leadership and still get curbstomped by the Imperium
J U S T
>>
Congratulations on laughing at the crippled kid when he tried to hobble down the track, I guess.
>>
>>51193546
>got defeated at the nick of time and when the Imperium was on its last legs.
>by an Imperium at the height of its power with no possible rivals.
>>
Have those giant guns so many Warbosses have stashed on their backs ever been more than cosmetic
>>
>>51193839
They deserve to be quite honest

>>51193967
>>by an Imperium at the height of its power with no possible rivals.
This was hundreds of years after the Horus Heresy with the Imperium already starting to show cracks in its foundation. Half of the series revolve around the bureaucracy and how their incompetence almost destroys the imperium.
>>
>the imperials win in a GW novel

And noone was surprised.
>>
>>51193546
>Actually taking the word of Laurie (((GoldBerg/Stein)))

Honestly, you are part of the problem anon.
>>
>>51193546
Can't you contrarian fucks find another faction to fight? Xenofags who play it only for the sake of bashing humans are pathetic. Just switch to Tau, morons.
>>
>>51193546
>orkfags

that doesn't even exist. anyone who plays orks is a top lad.
>>
>>51198317
>Constant fucking whining
>Autistic role playing/screeching of WAAAGH! in person
>Top lads

No.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.