[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excuse me, Divine Valar, but why did Gandalf not want to travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Excuse me divine valar.jpg (57KB, 466x405px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse me divine valar.jpg
57KB, 466x405px
Excuse me, Divine Valar, but why did Gandalf not want to travel to Moria? If he'd known it had fallen, he would have said so. Speaking of which, why did Gimli not think it was strange that there'd been no contact with Moria in literally decades? I understand that travel is difficult in medieval times, but it's not THAT difficult.
>>
File: 1442590046470.jpg (39KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1442590046470.jpg
39KB, 720x539px
because fuck you fuqboi hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: c95.jpg (76KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
c95.jpg
76KB, 600x515px
kill yourself and this meme along with you
>>
>>51192679
Dwarves and wizards aren't half as loose-lipped as you seem to be.
>>
It's not even the fact that it's this old excuse me meme, it's not the fact that the picture is about as lazy as is possible, it's not the fact that the question uses 'gandalf' in the third person; it's the fact that it's the same 5 questions that you could google in 30 seconds.

aaaaaaaa
>>
>>51192679
>Divine Valar, but why did Gandalf not want to travel to Moria? If he'd known it had fallen, he would have said so.

Anon, it was Gandalf who pushed for them to go to Moria. It was Aragorn who wanted to stay out at all costs.

> why did Gimli not think it was strange that there'd been no contact with Moria in literally decades?

He did think it was strange, and wanted to go investigate. That's what Gloin's "embassy" to Rivendell was primarily about.

OP have you even read the books?
>>
>>51192679
This isn't /tg/ related you enormous faggot.
>>>/lit/
>>
>>51192679
I think I've figured out what this meme is.

It's not "smugly point out plot holes"

It's "Point out things that are only plot holes if you haven't actually read the source material and watch fans get triggered"
>>
>>51192679

Gandalf didn't like the idea of the fellowship being assraped by orcs. Also he had some suspects about what the Durin's Bane actually was. What he was wrong about was who could work his magic on the Caradras or not.
>I'm not even that sure that in Eregion they didn't try to consider going to Gondor remaning in the west side of the Misty Mountains

Gimli did think it was strange, but not THAT strange. Why? Because orcs, again. The colony was really small and it's not like they had twitter. They could've been isolated in Moria without anybody knowing.
Communications were pretty shit even in the best of conditions in ME. I think Thranduil himself didn't have a direct line, so to speak, with Elrond, if I remember correctly Legolas asked some pretty vital informations in Rivendell. Hell, I think he didn't even know about Saruman, which was some pretty big news for the Free Folk.
>>
>>51192715
This.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.