[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Sup /tg/. I am looking for a map of a modern city. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bad city.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bad city.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
'Sup /tg/.

I am looking for a map of a modern city. But it has to be pretty specific and I -think- the kind of city I am looking for doesn't exist in the real world.

It's a World of Darkness, modern city. It should have the following:
>ocean access
>mountains
>forest
>plains
>lakes
>a small river
>a sizeable commerical ("Downtown" district)

And I'm drawing a blank here. Halp? I can give a more detailed write-up of what the city has.

tl;dr - need map of modern city
>>
File: pencil-07.jpg (35KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pencil-07.jpg
35KB, 960x540px
>>51187518
Don't tell anyone I showed you this or they'll all want one too.
>>
>>51187721

You're an idiot.

Yes I did a sketch, but the players want more details, and I agree with them. So I'm wondering if such a city exists, you goddamn smarmy cunt.

Go back to shitposting on /b/ you waste of fucking space. HURR DURR I MADE A FUNNY. Go pat yourself on the back you subhuman trash - it's the only human contact you'll ever have, you sack of diseased lard. I would tell you to "kys faggot," but faggots are actually better than you.
>>
>>51187518
Chicago-land area has all of that if you don't mind swimming a couple hundred miles through the great lakes to get to the ocean.
>>
>>51187518
>ocean access
>lakes
Why both?

>plains
>mountains
both next to one city?

Depending on how flexible you are on "plains" and small rivers, maybe Seattle
>>
>>51187518
Vancouver/Seattle is the closest I can think of. The Fraser river valley would sort of count as plains.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.