[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

create your own homebrew D&D items I'll start magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: d&d.png (7KB, 122x51px) Image search: [Google]
d&d.png
7KB, 122x51px
create your own homebrew D&D items

I'll start
magic communication horn
"There are only two of these horns, the other belongs to a depressed lonely dwarf with a drinking problem and schizophrenia"
>>
screaming detection head
"whenever you aren't detected it screams very loudly"
>>
Quest to take other horn!

Umbrella of Sanctuary. Room for 1 medium creature, 2 if they snuggle
>>
The Hiding Hood

"this hood hides your identity by making you seen as the viewers most hated person"
>>
Death-Rum

If this potion is quaffed by a living person, they become severely drunk until they finish a long rest.

But if it's poured onto a headstone or onto the head of a corpse, it functions as though the person pouring the drink had cast Speak With Dead.
>>
Cursed Ring of social confusement
A Rainbow colored ring filled with beautiful gems. becomes a plain grey ring when worned
When the wearer Says a "trigger-ing" word (such as racial slurs/comments or sexism. the ring becomes triggered and they must roll 1D10
Then they must roll 1d2. on 1 they become the creature for 1d4 hours, on a 2 the person identifies as the creature for the day.
The ring can only be triggered once a day. The keeps their stats and intelligence when transformed but can use the actions and powers of the creature.
When the ring is triggered (for either thing) the character becomes genderless
1:Koboldkin 2:Goblinkin 3:Troglodytekin 4:Gnollkin 5:Hobgoblinkin 6:OwlbearKin 7:Lizardkin 8:Orckin 9:bugbearkin 10:Incubus/succubuskin
>>
Torch of Night Vision - grants bearer Night Vision while lit.
>>
>>51184725
Spiriter Decantus
Turns liquids ethereal so the undead can partake in them. Humans who drink must save against hallucinations amongst other psychedelic causes of inebriation
It's not my original idea.
>>
Traditional adenturers are universally loathed and seen as filthy, loud ,violent, thieves, murderhobos more dangerous than mercenariea and bandits.
>>
Armor of Timidus

The Armor of Timidus is made of the strongest, most expensive metal one can find. It also has a few magical enchantments to make it incredibly durable against even the worst of acid, fire, electricity, and cold damage.

Now if the armor would stop running away from battle, screaming, then it would be useful.
>>
>>51189303

This gives me an idea for a Plate of Sir Robin, that has resistance to everything from Acid to Crits, but only on the back plates
>>
>>51191578

Minor Curse: Major Illusion - Minstrel Swarm (at will)
>>
>>51184725
Treant Resin

"This viscous and golden-brown colored resin has a sweet and naturally earthy scent to it."

If rubbed onto a living creatures skin, they gain a +2 to their AC for 1 hour or until wet. If consumed they transform into a raging Treant for 1d6 minutes during which time they attack all non-Treant creatures in the area.
>>
Dehydrated water

"this jar is full of small crystals that can be added with water 20 gallons gush out, there is a warning in an unknown language with a picture of a drop going into the jar with an X drawn over it"
>>
The Tuba of Invisibility

You, and the tuba, become invisible for as long as you play the tuba.
>>
>>51197301
The Bowl of Sustenance

Once a day, the bowl fills with a nutritious mix of plants and meat. It will satisfy a Medium creature's food requirements for one day, but a Fortitude save must be made in order to keep the food down, as it tastes like rotting ass.
>>
staff of the swarm
functions as a +2 quarter staff
can cast summon swarm once per day to summon a swarm of bees
you have no control over this creature
-is actually just a beehive on a stick-
BEEEEEEEEEES!
>>
File: Haiku.png (217KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Haiku.png
217KB, 375x523px
>>51184987
some cube skin?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.