[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rogue Stars General: EU Has The Best Models Edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 58

File: 20170112_234101.png (2MB, 1440x1871px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_234101.png
2MB, 1440x1871px
Link to rules:
>https://mega.nz/#!XQgHGCRB!C7YKH9HSPxHfgPVpTHAWvl3v9ldMDpUMfaL8OcA7myQ

Check out Human Interface Nakamura Tower.

The Black Stone Commandoes and Human AI Hybrids are legit.

Post squads, drum up house rules, chat about things you would liked to have seen in Rogue Stars.

Personally, I'm using the Kurganova range and deciding between Space Pirates, Mercenaries, and Bounty Hunters.
>>
>>51177953
File is gone.
>>
>>51177975
https://mega.nz/#!V99UATLZ!ANYg-JXDTUN1w-5h3ZuNyiUUvTOEiUfcTvC0UIPEFbI

Try that.
>>
We had a good run last thread, but perhaps this would be better discussed in /awg/. I don't think this game is known enough to support its own General.
>>
File: badhombres.jpg (33KB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
badhombres.jpg
33KB, 600x285px
>>51179480
Not with that attitude.

Anyways...
I've got mostly old west and sci-fi terrain so I've been tinkering with the idea of a space pulp setting.

I'm in the process of assembling two teams from Black Scorpion, but I've also been trawling through eBay trying to assemble a few more teams.
>>
File: deplorables.jpg (29KB, 600x312px) Image search: [Google]
deplorables.jpg
29KB, 600x312px
>>51181061
Second team.
>>
>>51181061
>I've got mostly old west and sci-fi terrain

The good thing about this game is that you don't need many models, so you've got more time to spend making terrain. It's likely that our group will be using some of the old WorldWorksGames boards they made for Malifaux as the basis, but all those different scenarios and locations beg for a cupboard full of terrain to get built.
>>
Has anyone figured out how to work in drones or hounds? I've got some kroot hounds and Warlord Antares drones I'd like to use if possible.

For the drones I've been wondering how to deal with the fact that they've got no visible arms/legs. Perhaps just consider the damage to hidden/retracted appendages or hover systems.
>>
>>51181448
Spend the extra XP to make them built-in weapons?
>>
>>51181527
Right, that solves one problem, but it doesn't count for the fact that the model has no physical arms or legs, and hovers.
I guess I could just count leg hits as hits to the "propulsion system" and say that it's got retracted "arms" or something.
>>
File: wildwildspider.jpg (119KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
wildwildspider.jpg
119KB, 720x400px
>>51181393
Oh definitely. Kicking around a couple ideas; thinking I might substitute spaceship for mine shaft or I don't know... maybe a giant mechanical spider.

No idea how to even start that.
>>
File: abominations-box.jpg (267KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
abominations-box.jpg
267KB, 800x800px
>>51181061
You might want to look into wild west exodus for some plastic fun.
>>
>>51182261
Fuck, Rogue Stars is going to be the death of me. I've got loads of models that I've picked up over the years because they looked neat and never got to put them on the table, and now this is going to be an excuse to get more stuff because it looks neat.

The Wild West Exodus stuff looks fun. I might pick this motherfucker up to use for an obligatory "big trait + machine gun" dude.
>>
File: okay then.png (2MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
okay then.png
2MB, 800x800px
>>51182363
whoops, forgot pic
>>
>>51182363
Same here, I already had the problem with Dragon Rampant for fantasy models...
>>
File: 20170113_122213.jpg (4MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170113_122213.jpg
4MB, 4608x2592px
Post pics of you squads.
Anon from yesterday. First row is painted, second row is wip. Currently writing up a list for them.
>>
>>51182702
Nice mutants! Very different. Wouldn't mind finding a good alien race to do for a squad since I already have my Human style force.
>>
bümp
>>
File: Wulkin2finished007_zpsd666237a.jpg (124KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
Wulkin2finished007_zpsd666237a.jpg
124KB, 352x450px
>>51185231
>Wouldn't mind finding a good alien race to do for a squad since I already have my Human style force.
What are you looking for?
Personally I've been eyeing the mantic Dreadball teams. I figure if you slap a few guns and doodads on them you could represent the different loadout options from the game, but you got a pretty decent and consistent team of aliens/robots.
There are also a bunch of smaller companies that do weird aliens. Even if they just have 4 or 5 different models that's enough for Rogue stars.

Then you got basically every single d&d critter you can think of. Just slap some guns on those guys to sci-fi them up and you are good to go.
The Otherworld Troglodytes/Lizardmen look great for example. With some rebreathers and a bit of armor they'd make great sci-fi aliens.

The Frostgrave Gnolls are compatible with the Cultist sci-fi weapons pack from Northstar, and should also take GW plastic arms reasonably well and consequently everything from third party aftermarket companies.
>>
>>51185778
And that's before you start really converting something even more whacky.

I've been considering getting some familiar packs from reaper for example with the deep sea fish and put them as head on other models to create some freaky outerspace horrors.
Fish kind of creep me out.

I already know I'm gonna burn more money than I have to spend on getting random odds and ends for this game.
>>
>>51185778
Kind of similar to the OP image. Big, somewhat smart, and intimidating.

Not quite humanoid. Those Veil Fall minis are neat, but I can't find them on the web anywhere. I might check out some of the Dreadball stuff.

Teraton Shock Trooper looks neat as a Heavy.
>>
>>51187382
>Kind of similar to the OP image. Big, somewhat smart, and intimidating.
This guy has it's own miniature.
Granted he isn't exactly captured very well imo.

Have you considered using a GW ork/orc/orruk or a mantic Marauder?
With a headswap you'd have the same posture and bulk the guy in the artwork has.
Just gotta find a mean looking face for him then.

>Those Veil Fall minis are neat, but I can't find them on the web anywhere.
Not sure what you mean with Veil Fall. If it's a reference to something it went right over my head. Which minis do you mean?
>>
>>51188036
If you meant the wold dudes from here
>>51185778
you can find them here.
http://ufwg.weebly.com/
atm the only thing they sell
>>
>>51188036
What about the Mantic Sphyr or the Ogre looking dudes from the Reb faction? A cut tail and shaved head crest for the Sphyr might work.

>>51190158
It was from Veil Falls from every link I checked.
>>
Im thinking I'll likely be running my USAriadna as a band of mercs.
>>
>>51191739
>It was from Veil Falls from every link I checked.
Sorry if I'm being slow here, but I still don't understand what you mean by Veil Falls.
Googling it just bring up a bunch of wikipedia articles for waterfalls.
Is it another wargame or what do you mean?
>>
>>51192917
It showed those Wolf models that were posted in here.
>>
>>51188036
Damn, what a shame. That looks no where near as cool as the OP Art.
>>
>>51193779
those are from under fire games linked here
>>51190158
>http://ufwg.weebly.com/
>>
File: hezakdrawings.jpg (1MB, 3210x1186px) Image search: [Google]
hezakdrawings.jpg
1MB, 3210x1186px
So my brother and I are looking forward to this game because we have a game where we can play our homebrew scifi setting in it. Something we have been brewing for several years.

One dilemma though, we are having a hard time finding a suitable mini for one of the races. I am no stranger to converting and greenstuffing, i just need a suitable group of minis that have similar sizes and builds as pic related. I can get away with the heads by using helmets from other things, and the second smaller arms i can add to it from other minis.

Any ideas?
>>
>>51194004
As much fun as I have Osprey's games they publish, North Star makes some ugly models for there games.
>>
The author posted something made by a fan on the Facebook page.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8-5xUv2ZVE-cVV4alFkcjJSLXc

Suggested rules for simplified gameplay. For beginners or convention play.
>>
>>51194238
Nah. My FLGS has those models in stock and they are pretty fucking niceactually.

They are a bit smaller than your regular heroic scale minis, and this kind of paintjob looks pretty striking from a few feet away, but does not translate well on photographs.
If you had a 'Eavy Metal painter paint them up, you'd probably feel different about it.

And you got a mini that tried to translate the dynamic mid-spell effect from the cover with the flying hair and all, but fell short of that.

If you look at the unpainted minis you'll know what I mean. There are better and worse ones in each miniatures range of course, but in general they are pretty nice.

Imagine if Corvus Belli had painted their minis in this style instead of Angel's super crisp smoothly blended competition level painting. You'd probably feel different about the models too.
>>
>>51194238
>>51194432
Oh yeah, just to add to that, Mark Copplestone is great with humans, but creatures and aliens like from the artwork here are not really his strong point.
He also didn't really get the dynamic of the shape language and all that. So yeah, the Rogue Stars minis are a bit disappointing for everything non-human I agree with that.

Was just saying that the humans - and Frostgrave is mostly human sculpts - look pretty good.
>>
>>51194432
Granted, not all the models look bad, but what they present in books and on there web site, I can convince myself to buy it.
>>
>>51194498
can't convince myself to buy them. *

I can see how from a technical stand point they are sound but I just haven't seen anything from that studio that appeals to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (281KB, 3250x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 3250x748px
>>51194498
>>51194581
Dunno if that helps at all, but here's a pic of two of the minis next to their minis from the store page next to something i figure is a little more familiar to most of us.
>>
File: Helfather.jpg (14KB, 271x306px) Image search: [Google]
Helfather.jpg
14KB, 271x306px
Anyone know how to get this guy without buying the entire Forge Father Army Pack?
>>
>>51197507
$5 @cardhaus
>>
Rulebook arrived in the post this morning!
>>
>>51198332
How the hell did you find that?
>>
>>51202579
This board is full of nerds. Sometimes I just roll with it.
>>
File: 1482468577135.gif (6MB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
1482468577135.gif
6MB, 480x252px
>>51203032
I mean that was like CSI level of model searching.
>>
>>51177953
Has anyone done any Necromunda cross-overs for this?
>>
>>51204722
No, but this system goes deeper into the gameplay and less so on the gang progression system. I think it would work well though. Just a bit different of a game.
>>
>>51204722
>>51204744
Yeah. The rules are pretty adaptable.
You could do Colonial Aliens vs Xenomorphs including stealth and motion detectors even.
Or a predator for that matter.
Or a Deathwatch killteam.
Or a really detailed space hulk thingy.
>>
>>51204744
>>51205742
Cool. Thanks for the input. I look forward to digging into the crunch.
>>
>>51203344
Yeah, nerds.

I've got something in mind for a giant rock monster with a platform on its back. This represents his carry capacity as he moves around the field and his diminiative allies shoot from on high. Any ideas to work into this?
>>
>>51181448
Hounds would be Fast, Agile, Reactive, Claws, Difficult Target, Alert, Diminutive if small enough, Free Disengage, and maybe Insectoid for flavor.

>>51206530
Mineral, Huge, Reactive, Power Armour, Two guns that you like (Submachine Guns would work), Extra Arms, Tough, Ambidexterity, Alert, Heavyworlder, and add flavor.

Drones would be Agile, Fast, Difficult Target, Danger Sense, and some other traits you like.

>>51198332
Thanks again for finding that.
>>
File: tetra.jpg (65KB, 482x362px) Image search: [Google]
tetra.jpg
65KB, 482x362px
I'm thinking of doing scrappy police bots (à la Tetra Vaal or the droids from Elysium), and I wasn't quite sure from reading the rules so I just wanted to confirm here;

If I give my robo-cop a cyber-weapon (neuro-whip, baton, etc), can I still give him a two-handed ranged weapon?

It says the hand can be used to wield other equipment, but I just wanted to be sure.
>>
>>51209807
What models are you going to use for that?

Pretty sure you can have them on you, just have to spend an action to draw/swap weapons.

The book tells you the number of weapons a model can carry and wield at one time.
>>
File: ELY_slide_IA_025.jpg (93KB, 1005x419px) Image search: [Google]
ELY_slide_IA_025.jpg
93KB, 1005x419px
>>51210191
Still not sure desu, I've been scouring the net for anything that doesn't resemble a master chief clone or ED209. Victory Force Mini's has some okay looking victory bots though.

I've got some leftover Skitarii I could use, might just paint up their cloaks to look like duster coats.
>>
>>51210457
Tall Man from Dark Age aren't bad. The DRG-Y makes for a nice Melee heavy. With some converting it could be a ranged biggun.
>>
File: Human_Interface_Neue_Bilder_02.png (440KB, 638x441px) Image search: [Google]
Human_Interface_Neue_Bilder_02.png
440KB, 638x441px
>>51210457
check out human interface. Maybe they got something you can use
>>
>>51211529
Only bad part is they're based out of the EU.
>>
>>51211576
For me it's the other way around.

Can you get your hand on some of these though? Northstar also sells Copplestone figures, and I think Frostgrave is sold overseas as well, right?

If you add some tau antenna or a strip of plastic card or some wire for the antenna/bunny ears and a paintjob like here >>51210457 these could work pretty well too.
>>
>>51210457
There are some here with dusters?

http://www.wildwestexodus.com/4033-lawmen
>>
>>51208985
Thanks for taking the time to help me out with traits.
>>
>>51215611
Your Theme and Discipline can help also push your units even further. It can really help you sell that story.

Which unit(s) were the ones you needed help with?
>>
File: warmill sector 9 long_set_02.jpg (64KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
warmill sector 9 long_set_02.jpg
64KB, 800x599px
can you play it like a dungeon crawler?
>>
>>51217952
You sure can. Might have to tweak how your opponent plays a bit. This system is super flexible.
>>
File: IMAG1143.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1143.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
>>51217952
We did.
>>
>>51219862
How did it go?
>>
>>51219862
if you are playing a 5-model-game you should paint your 5 models *lol*
>>
>>51219940
He was probably getting a feel for it. I'm still waiting on my models to show up.
>>
Played my first game the other day. Gestalt is really good for Psionic squads and Teleport+Mindbolt is a very nasty combination.
>>
>>51219940
Both are bad, but I'd much rather use unpainted models on a good board than gloriously painted miniature masterpieces on most of the tabletops I see. That's a damn good board.

and hopefully they'll paint their minis eventually, gonna handwave and say they're just caught up in the new game excitement

(seriously though, if people spent half what they spend on minis and rulebooks in a year on terrain, things would be much prettier... except, wait, they'll just buy buildings, everyone does that, no-one puts any effort into hills and trees and shit. sigh.)
>>
>>51219888
It was our first game, but it went well. We played on an area of 3x3, but you could get away with less due to the really limited los
>>
>>51219940
I really don't need to explain myself to you but i'm in the middle of painting another army. They will have to wait their turn.
>>
>>51220440
I've got a whole drawer of stuff from my work that consists of plastic tubes about a 4" long with a 1" diameter, wide plastic short cylinders, bunch of cheesecloth, and a large piece of hardboard. Just never got around to making scatter terrain which is what I am in dire need of.
>>
File: 1464114142390.png (175KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1464114142390.png
175KB, 400x386px
>>51219862
Where's that scenery from? Where can I get my hands on it? It looks awesome!
>>
>>51221769
It's a set of zone mortalis tiles I made myself using hirst arts molds.

bitsaddiction
dot
blogspot
dot
com/search/label/zone%20mortalis

This is all the posts of the project
>>
>>51221864
Change the URL to .co.nz and you can post the link here.

https://bitsaddiction.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/zone%20mortalis

Nice stuff though.
>>
>>51221882
Very interesting, I didn't know I could do that. Good 2 know
>>
Alright, I feel like doing something nice, so here's what I'm going to do:

http://battlebox3d.com is a free alternative to Tabletop Simulator and the like. Personally, between the two I like it better. It includes Direct Connect, which means connecting to someone's game is easy.

Here's Tabletop Simulator's workshop:
https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=286160
It contains a vast number of community made models. If you guys tell me which models and sets you want from here, I'll download and convert them to be BB3D compatible, then upload them to a MEGA folder.

In other words, I'll give you guys the tools you need to get /tg/ playing Rogue Stars online for free.
>>
>>51222018
Not that anon, but...
That's pretty nice. I have tabletop simulator, so I'll look into that.
>>
>>51220085
I haven't done much with Psionics. Just was going to have a latent psi guy in my squad by taking just the Psionic trait.
>>
Any X Com alien miniatures anywhere?

Mass effect miniatures?
>>
>>51226047
>Any X Com alien miniatures anywhere?
There's a board game by FFG. Could paint those up.
I've seen a handful of similar designs that I believe might have been inspired, but none that really were well done as far as i can recall.
Generic greys and the like should be easy enough to find though.

>Mass effect miniatures?
As a matter of fact there are.
I remember seeing some of the characters in a boutique shop. Don't recall the name anymore though. Not a fan of the game so i didn't think too much of it.
With a bit of googling you should be able to find something though.
Hasslefree has some really nice sci-fi sculpts that could work with the right paintjob though.

I think Studio McVey might have had a mini inspired by the red guy, Wrex what's his face.
Was a limited edition resin mini, if memory serves.
>>
>>51226047
>>51226147
oh yeah and come to think of it I think Infinity had a mini that looked a lot like tali and they have an entire faction of artichoke faced guys.
Gates of antares has an entire faction that look like those blue sex aliens with head tentacles.

Yeah and shapeways. There are Fauxigans, i.e. crogans.

Mantic might be worth a look too, their dreadball and deadzone games have all kinds of aliens.
Maybe you can use one of those as the alien scientist dude.

Mars attacks also has a squad of random aliens in armored space suits.
>>
>>51226047
>>51226147
>>51226294
found it
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/admiralducksauce
gonna stop spamming the thread now.
>>
pg. 10 bump
>>
Gates of Antares has some decent models.
>>
>>51229024
Some, yeah. I bought the new starter set, the 50USD one - the plastics are decent, and the concord will make a great militia / star cops.

Unfortunately, it means I may have to become slightly interested in GoA
>>
>>51229024
>>51229095
If the freeborn were in a starter I'd consider dipping a toe into it.

I like the concord too, but they area tiny bit too generic. I mean I like the clean retro sci-fi vibe they have, but they are missing the je ne se quois.
>>
>>51229276
The Algoryn Infiltrators look good. Along with the heavy troopers.

Boromite don't make for bad heavies either.

I got the Mantic Helfather on the way. Now my group can have some variance between the Kurganova ladies. Also got a Mantic Strider.

Some of the above mentioned GoA models would be good for variety sake.
>>
>>51226331
Interesting. Noticed that this game could probably run a Mass Effect themed campaign.
>>
>>51229495
I think some of the NuHu models or Concord generals would make great psions or vips
>>
>>51210457
Infinity has a few sillouette 2 (humanoid) remotes in Aleph and Yu Jing factions. Devabots and Karakuri might be neat to use.
>>
Concord look good* if you paint 'em up like Samus. Algoryn have a bit of a Mass Effect vibe to them, I think?
>>
>>51233061
a bit, yeah. They kind of have a Turian vibe - minus the helmets.
>>
>>51233109
Better than most stuff I've seen out there.
>>
>>51222018
So, does no one want free virtual Rogue Stars?
>>
>>51233897
Oh yeah, I think if you combined them with the heads on the shapeways link up the thread, you'd have some dead ringers.
>>
>>51233910
Honestly? No.
I'm not a fan of virtual tabletop.
>>
>>51233915
Problem for me is I don't need boxes of them. Just a few guys here and there. eBay hasn't been too good on that front.
>>
>>51235801
I get you. It doesn't help that Warlord is trying to sell metal singles at approx 6USD either
>>
>>51236480
Aren't they run by ex-GW staff? That'd explain the pricing.
>>
>>51236501
Gates of Antares is Rick Priestly's project, yeah.
It's a shame, since their historical stuff is not unfairly priced.
>>
File: dakini.jpg (26KB, 464x622px) Image search: [Google]
dakini.jpg
26KB, 464x622px
>>51231914
I'm probably going to use a couple of my old Dakini Tactbots from Infinity in a crew. I've got a REM-heavy Nomad list for Infinity as well that'll probably get cannibalised for Rogue Stars.
>>
>>51221864
Thanks for the post, I'll give it a look and probably try something similar, it looks very good! Congrats.
>>
>>51236480
Exactly, better off buying the damn boxes and just having extra models lie around once you factor in shipping from Warlords. Some decent eBay sellers out here.
>>
>>51210457
>>51211576
>>51231914
>>51236925

I know literally nothing about this game, but I think the company is based in the us, right?

The things look pretty nice actually.

I went there looking for the scenery sprues, but never had a look at the figures before. The humans look terrible, but the scenery and the robots look pretty nice.
>>
>>51241923
Those are actually pretty good. It said they have lots of poseability too. The Spider Drones and Hunters aren't bad either for an all Artificial Cyborg team.
>>
>>51242406
Yeah by looking at the sprues it looks like most of the joints are fully articulated.
So you could probably do them in action poses too. It's plastic so the weight shouldn't be an issue.

Does anybody know if you can get this stuff in Europe at all?
>>
>>51242626
I'll trade ya for some HINT AI hybrid human forms.
>>
>>51242626
>>51243290
Oh and SARs Angel Corps.
>>
File: 1450201950689.jpg (64KB, 467x590px) Image search: [Google]
1450201950689.jpg
64KB, 467x590px
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, been looking around for minis to make a Rogue Stars team with and I cannot find the source of this image. Can any of you guys identify this mini?
>>
>>51245745
Mutant Chronicles Warzone, for sure. The gun and pads are straight from capitol.

I'm not familiar enough with warzone to know the exact figure name, though.
>>
File: urban mammoth sumatori 13411.jpg (119KB, 478x278px) Image search: [Google]
urban mammoth sumatori 13411.jpg
119KB, 478x278px
Anybody else feeling their hoarding instinct running out of control?
I started with just two or three minis that I thought would be cool to buy for RS, but now I caught myself thinking about doing several crews.
>>
>>51245813
Thanks for the tip, you are right it does look like Capitol from Mutant Chronicles Warzone. But even knowing that, I still can't locate this mini. I've checked with Prince August and Prodosgames with no luck. Its crazy that I can't even find a single picture of it.
>>
>>51245745
She's a Covert Ops Specialist. Not sure if she's from 1st or 2nd edition, but she's in Ultimate Warzone p179 (so 3rd). The only chance you'll have is evilbay as she's well OOP. Prince August either didn't get any and moulds will have been destroyed or just busted over time, and not something Prodos has covered yet.
>>
>>51245745
>>51246668
>>51246816
If you are looking for something in a similar style Scotia Grendel still makes the Void (and urban war) minis and some of them kind of look similar. Especially the Viridian and Vasa stuff I think.
>>
>>51246816
Thats a real bummer, I really like this figure. Will definitely have to keep my eyes peeled on eBay. Thanks for the info, was just about to start pulling my hair out.
>>
>>51247114
There is an LGS neat by that actually has a ton of old war zone minis I packaged up for them a few years ago. I'll be in that area tonight digging through for some models myself. Is there a rule on here against hooking anon up with a store's details for hard to find minis?
>>
>>51247513
Thanks but you don't have to do that, if you do find the model it sounds like you could sell it pretty easy on eBay haha. I appreciate the thought though.
>>
File: 14846191006081565353888.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
14846191006081565353888.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>51247625
Alas, the box is again lost to the owner's cavern of unsorted merchandise.
>>
File: 1411681159427.jpg (727KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1411681159427.jpg
727KB, 1080x810px
>>51248378
>>
>>51250910
If only that store was so neat and clean.
>>
>>51248378
sweet lord.
>>
>>51245865
I've gone on quite the model binge. From Prodos AvP Marines, to Mantic Striders and the Helfather, I have picked up quite a bit.
>>
>>51194233
Shieldwolf orcs maybe? The heads are longer and have teeth, but you can just cut them off. The lower body and the armor parts on the arms would need heavy converting though, or you put the heads on the bodies of some sci fi orcs.
Or you fluff your race as a little more feral.
>>
File: 1402447532600.jpg (174KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1402447532600.jpg
174KB, 1920x1200px
Anyone come up fun rules for vehicles / chase scenes?

boss battle scenarios/rules ?

does this game break down if you double it's size?

Is there any way to run a horde team?
>>
>>51253918

Re: Horde team
Not yet, but the writer is currently working on it.
>>
>>51254063
awesome. I want to use this game kinda like a wargame campaign or an rpg. Each play has a squad will either fight other players for w/e reasons or me running one of 2 or 3 npc factions.

anyone know what an average game length is for this in time?
>>
File: RyJcyja.jpg (282KB, 1368x919px) Image search: [Google]
RyJcyja.jpg
282KB, 1368x919px
this game needs quick reference pages
>>
File: RS_QRS_2up.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
RS_QRS_2up.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51254155
Fresh from the facebook page
>>
>>51254232
Oh shit that's one of the worst reference pages I have ever seen. Spanning 4 fucking pages? Do you even tables, bro?
>>
>>51254253

I didn't make it. I just took it from the RS facebook page. If it doesn't tickle your pickle, remake it.
>>
>>51254232
> whats formatting
> how do I layout
>>
File: 1479279272295.jpg (192KB, 1000x985px) Image search: [Google]
1479279272295.jpg
192KB, 1000x985px
how's the balance in this game?

anyone know a model for pic related?
>>
>>51254335
I don't know, I find the use of comic sans inspired.

You can always wait until Osprey releases a QRS of it's own, or you can stop looking a functionally retarded gift horse in the mouth.
>>
File: ork_santa_gif.gif (869KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
ork_santa_gif.gif
869KB, 877x620px
stat me
>>
File: RS Squad Sheet.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
RS Squad Sheet.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Here's a crew stat sheet from the Facebook page, and it doesn't look like ass.
>>
"No squad maybe comprised of only robots."
WTF!!!!
>>
>>51245865
Yeah. Though at least it's giving me a reason to dust off all the things I've got, and hopefully the novelty of using models I've not touched in decades will stave off the worst of my model hoarding instincts for a while.
>>
>>51254526
Just take a human tech to service your robowaifus.
>>
>>51254536
B-but necrons...
>>
>>51254526
>>51254550

If you really want to do it, then do it. Just talk to your group about it.

Or, if you wait a bit, a robot force theme is on the writer's to do list.
>>
>>51254528
I had planned for that, then realized that all my SF stuff was 40k, and decided that wouldn't do at all.
>>
Hostile lifeform NPCs on Space Wrecks! Is there any consensus yet about what their traits and equipment should be like? I'm sure it comes down to "whatever the players agree on", but it's hard to be sure whether or not the multiple hostile lifeforms (for instance) are intended to be a really game changing event, or a mere nuisance, or something in between.
>>
>>51194233
mantic has four armed aliens in their Deadzone/Dreadball universe.
>>
>>51254526
Play Cyborg theme for now, one of them that has to be "human" can be like the Pariahs from the old book. Or it's being consumed by more tech to be made into a robot eventually. Like the Geth/Borg.
>>
>>51254528
>Though at least it's giving me a reason to dust off all the things I've got, and hopefully the novelty of using models I've not touched in decades will stave off the worst of my model hoarding instincts for a while.
Now that you say it I also have random models by hasslefree and mc vey i could use.
>>
>>51255872
>Hostile lifeform NPCs on Space Wrecks! Is there any consensus yet about what their traits and equipment should be like?
pic related?

Dunno about how important they should be, guess that's up to you.
>>
File: prodos AvP-Alien-Warriors.jpg (202KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
prodos AvP-Alien-Warriors.jpg
202KB, 1152x768px
>>51258360
damn, wrong image.
>>
File: Flayed_One.jpg (144KB, 775x599px) Image search: [Google]
Flayed_One.jpg
144KB, 775x599px
>>51254550
"This isn't a robot! Look, it's wearing skin and everything!"

Really though, being a robot is a mechanical thing. Just have a robot that doesn't have the robot traits and come up with a reason for it.
>>
>>51258429
Yeah, I've no shortage of models to use as hostile lifeforms, it's more trying to work out where the sweet spot is for how much of an impact they should have on the game. If it comes up in the games I'll be doing on the weekend, I'll let peeps know what we went with, what impact it had, and whether or not it was fun for it.
>>
File: canyon04_moyen.jpg (163KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
canyon04_moyen.jpg
163KB, 1000x750px
>>
how reasonable/able am i to throw a horde of dudes on the table and how well could i expect to do?
>>
>>51262763
Not very well. With the way the game plays when it comes to activation and initiative, you generally get to activate 3-5 models before initiative gets passed to your opponent, no matter how many models you bring. This is why the creator designed the game around players having teams of only 4-6 models on each side.
>>
>>51262763
Your max is 6 models for your own crew.
If you are talking about neutral encounters I have no clue. But it would be a paint in the ass to play I think. The rules are fairly detailed. Too detailed to handle that well.
>>
>>51262763
The game is literally designed around one player taking a group of PCs and fighting another group of PCs. It detailed and rules intensive.
>>
It's great that this general has managed to generate a lot of very useful posts, let's hope interest keeps going. If not bring it into /awg/
>>
>>51254550
Cyborg squad with Cybernetic Bodies. Probably more accurate to the Necron fluff anyway.
>>
What do you guys use for scenery?
Do you have stuff or do you need to make sci-fi stuff for this game specifically?

I only have a few crashed aquila landers from the 40k starter a few years back and some aquarium decorations of crashed airplanes that could reasonably pass as sci-fi terrain.
>>
>>51266852
The game has no setting. It just goes for generic space opera, really. But it can be played in near future, modern scifi, or even grimdark galaxy, and it can handle all that well.

In our last thread, we talked about in length how this game could very easily accommodate the old Inquisition game, in gameplay and feel.
>>
>>51267047
>accommodate the old Inquisition game
That is what I really like about it. The style of play is something that fits very well with people looking for your dudes and a narrative style of play.
>>
File: borderlands fyrestone bar 02.jpg (89KB, 999x721px) Image search: [Google]
borderlands fyrestone bar 02.jpg
89KB, 999x721px
>>51267047
>The game has no setting. It just goes for generic space opera, really. But it can be played in near future, modern scifi, or even grimdark galaxy, and it can handle all that well.
Yeah I know, I was just wondering, if you were to build something from scratch what would you go for?

Take some western buidlings and tack some sci-fi stuff on for a run down trading post, use the super clean 'designed for infinity' stuff or go for grim darkness.
I guess sin the end it depends on what you plan to use as crew, was just wondering if reading the rules sparked a specific image in your mind's eye.

I kind of had to think back to some scenes from Farscape and Bladerunner, with a dose of Borderlands in there to make it more cartoony.
>>
>>51266852
I'm planning on buying a sci fi industrial mat with Fat Dragon Games future set for walls. Reaper has some sci fi scatter bits for cheap in their Bones material. In the long run I hope to get this set - http://www.wargamestournaments.com/product/industrial-terrain-set/
Its got some cool Necromunda style catwalks and gantries. Sucks I'll do all of this and get a bitchin board ready to go only to have no one to play with haha, I cant get any of my friends into this shit.
>>
File: Bli Bli.jpg (116KB, 960x704px) Image search: [Google]
Bli Bli.jpg
116KB, 960x704px
>>51267408
>http://www.wargamestournaments.com/product/industrial-terrain-set/
That looks pretty cool
Falling down is gonna hurt in your games.

>Sucks I'll do all of this and get a bitchin board ready to go only to have no one to play with haha, I cant get any of my friends into this shit.
Though the game is pretty crunchy, being able to pitch it with 'do whatever you want and you only need 4 minis' is pretty cool.
I mean you can always loan some of your collection to get past the initial hurdle of needing a 'second army'.
>>
>>51267408
>>51267503
talking about getting people into it.
I think I also have these kicking around in some box somewhere. Rogue Stars might be a good place to sue the minis.
>tfw you also remember there is a Stargate SG-1 team available from HF
>>
File: hf A130 Spec Ops Squad 2.jpg (324KB, 800x436px) Image search: [Google]
hf A130 Spec Ops Squad 2.jpg
324KB, 800x436px
>>51267587
>>
>>51267503
I have some of the sci fi Reaper Bones models that I plan to gift to one of my friends, maybe that'll get him into it a bit. Already tried getting the group into Song of Blades and Heroes, even with how inexpensive Bones figures are I couldn't get anybody into it. Maybe with some cool terrain I can generate some interest.
>>
>>51267833
What you should do is show of well painted and generally cool looking squads. It is the same for every game. Just because you can point them to cheap figures doesn't mean that they will be interested.
>>
>Learn about Scotia Grendel
>So many good models.
> So many squad ideas
>So few burgerdollars.

Why must life be suffering, anons?
>>
>>51269362
Scotia Grendel is pretty reasonably priced with some of their models IMO. I really want to get one of their resin Dwarf tanks eventually.
>>
>>51266852
Pro-tip: guttering. Make up some doors and windows, and stick them on bits of gutter. Or buy doors and windows I guess.

>>51269362
Note that their scenery, especially the domed stuff, is really aimed at true-25mm. or squats. It can work with larger minis, but it'll be a bit small - it's mostly the doors that make it look weird.
>>
>>51269362
I do appreciate how they have basically all of the Void line (also urban war)
>>
new option from the author on the game's facebook page:

Voice Blaster
The Voice Blaster is a sonic weapon that amplifies a person's voice into a deadly blast of sonic force. It doesn't require hands to use (the apparatus is either part of a helmet or headset or mounted on the character's torso, or built in as a cybernetic or robot part). Like all sonic weapons, it doesn't work in a vacuum, it gets +2 versus Mineral characters, and only Sealed Armour protect against it.
Name: Voice Blaster Damage 3
XP cost (built-in only) 14 Class: Military
Rules: Sonic, Energy, Short Range, Infinite Rounds
Can be considered a cybernetic enhancement as well and does not count against one's weapon limits
>>
Oh and just in case someone doesn't already have it, the Errata/FAQ
>>
File: dune-paul-and-stilgar.jpg (42KB, 470x246px) Image search: [Google]
dune-paul-and-stilgar.jpg
42KB, 470x246px
>>51271361
"Mua-DIB!"
>>
>>51194233
Just need a par of plastic arms. Maybe orcs or deamons?
>>
Here's a lead-adventure forumite that's collected all of the writer's playtest-additions.

http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=96671
>>
>>51271656
no idea if that game is even good

I think I saw the old KS, but I can't remember if I had a chance to back it or not.
>>
Pg. 9 bump
>>
>>51271361
Sweet! So, to date people can make Fremen, Sardukar, Jedi/Sith, Mandalorian, Trandoshans, practically any sci Fi setting can be made into squaddies.
>>
File: 20170118_092136.jpg (5MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_092136.jpg
5MB, 4032x2268px
Now... to choose which 4-6 for my squad...
>>
File: 2.jpg (84KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
84KB, 640x457px
If I don't steal anon's idea for the wild west lawbots, I like the look of these space japs
>>
>>51274315
Needs more sashimono. I used to run my 40K Space Marines with two banners per squad, as 2e suggested, and if you're playing Space Japan then you absolutely need to outdo Space Power Armour Knights.
>>
File: tiger-dragons.jpg (15KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
tiger-dragons.jpg
15KB, 458x458px
>>51275939
Not him but do you mean more like this?
>>
>>51276147
Well, one per person for the basic troopers is fine, but everyone should have one. They're good.
>>
>>51274315
Warzone stuff looks pretty cool. Is the scale 28mm, or more 32mm?
>>
>>51278052
32mm scale. Not sure if that throws things off or if you can just fluff as aliens or something
>>
>>51278224
Really? Warzone went 32mm? They used to be 28mm. That's weird. It would be like if the next edition of 40k went 32mm.
>>
Since this has evolved into 'find the mini'. Anyone got suggestions for models that fit with this space-elf?
>>
File: AfterGlow_Post-Apo-Elfenkrieger.jpg (78KB, 960x606px) Image search: [Google]
AfterGlow_Post-Apo-Elfenkrieger.jpg
78KB, 960x606px
>>51278913
This is obviously inspired by the Eldar line by GW if that wasn't obvious.
So all the farseers or exarchs that you like would go well with it imo.
There are rules for teleports, so warpspiders work, there are rules for psy power and whatnot.

The only other vaguely futuristic elves I can think of are these for afterglow and a single elf made by reaper sporting tactical gear and an assault rifle.

Realistically speaking you could use any other mini and just put a little extra length in their ears with putty. Would be an easy conversion to pull off.

If you are going for a more piratey theme GW Dark Eldar would work too.

But the armor is pretty much unmistakeably GW craftworld eldar.

You can also have a look at mantic Dreadball/Deazone miniatures. They have one race of vaguely elfish dudes. Minis are not gonna be the same quality as HF though.
>>
File: spaceelfninja.jpg (74KB, 919x340px) Image search: [Google]
spaceelfninja.jpg
74KB, 919x340px
>>51278913
Find this one if you can, I'm sure it'll be an uphill battle though.
>>
>>51279296

No clue how I missed the Eldar inspiration. I am an idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 600x620px
>>51279795
Still a cool idea though.
Use a Ranger for stealth and sniping, Scorpion for melee and a maybe a swooping hawk, banshee or khainder too depending on what you prefer.

Would make for a pretty colorful team.

It's what I also like about the army in 40k, you can paint each of the aspects completely differently and it's still fluffy and looks great on the table.
>>
>>
>>51274209

Gah, I wish I had the cash to buy these ladies.
>>
>>51283279
CoolMiniOrNot had them for cheap. I wanna say that minus the Mantic Strider, Wet Pallette and paints, it was $75. Not bad for 11 resin models. Can't find the Zagrath Wereshewolf for shit though.
>>
>>51283275
Are the conversion bits metal or plastic? These don't look bad.
>>
>>51271534
The Sleeper has Awakened!
>>
>>51286115
According to northstar's website, they are resin
>>
>>51255872
That's up to you and your opponent. Do you want it to be a one way trip as your squad tries to escape the horde, do you want them to only deal with a splinter force andaybe ignore them hoping they engage your opponent, or do you want killing them to be an objective for some bioweapon experiments?
>>
>>51288845
That should be helpful. I want to see if I can get enough of those for Heretics & Renegades in 40K, as the cultists are perfect material for that.
>>
>>51283275
A conversion from what?
>>
If I have Claws and no other traits (such as Weapon Master or Martial Artist) what does my melee attack look like with the claws?

It seems like I might Claws to get Damage 2, then Martial Artist @ 1 so I avoid the -2 Unarmed Attack penalty, but then I have to use Weapon Master for +ATK and +DMG. Is that correct? Or can I just get Claws and Weapon Master and be fine?

The "Space Demon" Complication only has WM, so it seems like maybe I would only need WM to avoid the penalty, but maybe not.
>>
>>51296085
The Frostgrave gnolls. You can do the cultists as well.
>>
What do you guys think of Combat Computers?
They seem iffy, giving a +2 off of an Action and TN10 test for 4XP (and a crit fail is -2 to a dude for the match? what the hell), when Marksman is +1 all the time for 6XP [or Weapon Master is 3, or Martial Arts is 2], and Aim is +1 for just an action (and free).

They can be used for like ranged and melee attacks both, so they have that advantage but it still seems painful. I want to use them for a 'borg team but I feel like they'd just be more irritating to work into use than not.
>>
>>51296381
Claws only get a bonus from Weapon Master because it's a weapon though it counts as an unarmed attack.

>>51296399
Ohh, I see now. Thank you, anon.

>>51299325
None of my team's have been Cyborg and I didn't think you could take those augments without it so I never messed around with it. Marksman is more points per level, so in essence Combat Computers are a bit more efficient, aside from the crit failure. I've been having to constantly shave points so it can make a difference if trying to cut costs.
>>
>>51300158
Yeah, Marksman is 6XP/level, but it always works. It doesn't require a test nor an action to get that +1.
Aim is similar in that it's +1 to your shot (and melee has Powerful blow), and doesn't require a test.
Combat Computer compares more directly to Aim, because with a 50/50 base chance to work, its "average" bonus is +1 (.5*2, but crits change it), which is exactly what Aim does.

Now you can use Tech to benefit CC (+1 Tech for 4 XP) which also benefits other stuff (mostly objectives and intelligence) but it still seems like it'll be awkward and lame having to shove in an Action to use your CC which may or may not work, where if you just spend 2 more points on Marksman it'll be guaranteed bonuses - albeit, Marksman won't apply to a melee attack where CC might be able to.

Just a lot of "not sure". And, yeah, shaving costs everywhere is another aspect too. Lots of little things.
>>
>>51300315
Just one of those things that will have to be played with and see what fits best. Especially if some like taking more risks. Also, again if it's better for the cost.
>>
>>51300158
>Claws only get a bonus from Weapon Master because it's a weapon though it counts as an unarmed attack.
Right, so you would need at least 1 level of Martial Arts to negate the "-2 unarmed attack" penalty, because it's an unarmed attack? You just don't get the bonuses of MA to your Attack or Damage rolls (WM does that).
Which means you'd have to pay 2XP for the claws, then 2XP for unarmed attack (4 XP total) to have an "innate" damage 2 attack without a penalty. Or you buy Martial Arts twice for the same effect.
Or does having Weapon Master negate the -2 Unarmed Attack penalty?
>>
>>51301931
"When you attack a target who has both Martial Arts and Weapon Master, apply only the higher of the two levels, not both. Example: you attack a character who has Martial Arts 3 and Weapon Master 2. Your Melee roll is at -3.When you attack, you add your Martial Arts level only if performing a melee attack with bare hands. If you attack with the Claws Trait, add the bonus from Weapon Master, not Martial Arts."

Weaponmaster helps with claws in melee to hit and provide you with some damage. So, they're a pretty good investment since you can't be disarmed, you get a bonus from weaponmaster to hit, and you can still hold weapons or equipment in your hand. Only issue is the low and fixed damage.
>>
Fresh faq from the author via the Rogue Stars FB page:
Some people have asked clarifications on long tasks, so here is an example.
Amod kel is a technician and he is tasked with repairing a spaceship's artificial gravity system that got damaged in a firefight. The scenario says this is a long task with TN15/8.
This means it will take 8 actions to TRY and repair the artificial gravity.
Amod must be in base-to-base contact with the device to be repaired. He activates and scores two successes and a failure. Opponent performs a Reaction, then Amod starts to bank actions towards the completion of the Task. Since he has two actions available, he places a die next to the device and sets it to 2. He could has well use one action to fire back at the foe if he wanted. As usual, in RS you can mix and match your actions as you want unless it is explicitly forbidden by the scenario.
Initiative switches, so the foe activates, rolls 3 failures, and Amod's player rolls three reactions, scoring two successes. Amod chooses to use those towards the completion of the Task so sets the task number now to 4.
This process goes on until Amod banks his 8th action.
At that point, Amod performs a Tech roll. He needs a 15, but he is Tech 3, so he will need a 12 or better. Amod rolls a 10! Damn! He realizes that one of the circuits is not working and must rteplace it. He has to start the task over.
Amod starts banking actions again, as soon as he has 8 actions, he rolls again. This time, he rolls a 16, so the artificial gravity is immediately restored.
>>
>>51303321
That doesn't answer the question.
Claws are counted as an unarmed attack, but you use Weapon Master to add a bonus to ATK & DMG. It does not negate the "unarmed attack" penalty. That is not one of its listed benefits.
So you need to also buy Martial Arts 1 to avoid the -2 attack penalty, but then you need to use Weapon Master to actually boost your attack and damage with it. Do you disagree?

The -2 penalty I am referring to is "Unarmed attack (ignore if attacker has Martial Arts) -2" as listed under Melee Combat modifiers, by the way.
>>
>>51306421
I am saying Weapon Master gets counted towards the -2 to hit for an unarmed attack. It's the equivalent of Martial Arts in this case. MA L3 in this case would give you a net bonus of +1 if performing an unarmed melee attack with Claws and they have no WM or MA.
>>
>>51306680
WM L3 with Claws would be a net +1 in melee* not MA3.
>>
>>51304285
That's neat, it's like all those scenes in movies, for example Guardians of the Galaxy where Rocket and the gang are in the little hub trying to escape the prison and he is splicing, keypressing, and rerouting like a mad man (madcoon?).

Sounds daunting too.
>>
>>51306680
>>51306692
You do know an Unarmed Attack is at -2 until you get 1 level of Martial Arts and then it's at +1, right? The first level is a +3 swing overall.

With the comment of "WM L3 with Claws would be a net +1 in melee" you're saying that having the WM doesn't remove that -2 like the Martial Arts would do for Unarmed, so Claws with Weapon Master 2 hits at +0 in combat for 2 Damage and a total cost of 3+2+2=7 XP, VS Martial Arts L2 hitting at +2 for 2 damage for 2+2=4XP.
>>
>>51306795
The book says you use Weapon Master to calculate an unarmed attack in melee with Claws. The bonus from. Weapon Master fixes this the same way Unarmed Attack does I presume.
>>
>>51306795
What I'm trying to say is you are no longer making an unarmed attack if using Claws as they are a weapon and doing so they benefit from Weapon Master.
>>
>>51308191
It says "This counts as an unarmed attack but adds the bonus from Weapon Master not Martial Arts" right in the Claws rules.

So you still would seemingly suffer -2 from Unarmed Attack if you have not paid for at least one level of Martial Arts, unless there's also the implication that WM fills in to negate the -2. There is no "bonus" in WM of "ignores the -2 for unarmed attacks."

Then there's the question of how it fits in with Bionic Arms. Does it gain the +1 damage as a 1H weapon, or the Crunch special rule if you have 2 Bionic Arms?
>>
How are your guys' games going? Any feels about the game to share?

I have played 2 games so far and everybody ends up with crippled arms and dropping weapons everywhere. It's kind of funny, really. It makes me feel like I'm playing Dwarf Fortress.

The first game people felt a bit too durable (I could not cause any serious damage), but the second one saw a casualty right off the first activation (to be fair, it was a couple lucky rolls via the use of a Vibrospear)

Speaking of the Vibrospear, I did not realize until halfway through the second match that Long weapons can't even be used if they are base-to-base. Oops. Kind of makes me like Long a bit less, but being able to stab charging guys and stop them in their tracks is still pretty funny. But being helpless if they get past it is not very fun at all. Not sure if I will keep to the Vibrospear or get a more versatile weapon.

Oh, and a question we noticed: does the Tangler cause a damage roll? It says damage 0 and then the Entangle rules seem to imply there are weapons that Tangle but do not cause damage, but if damage 0 meant "do not roll for damage", your Bare Hands would do nothing.
>>
Warlords most recent newsletter had some stuff that might be interesting for RS.
Sprues with weapons for all factions and even some scenery.
This base and some alien plants and termite mounds.
>>
>>51308231
Sounds like something to be bought up to the author. I would ask that since Weapon Master affects the Claws, would that [Weapon Master] affect fighting with Claws the same way Martial Arts affects Unarmed attacks. We could infer all day until we get a solid ruling. I wonder guess that Weapon Master does the same for Claws in that you ignore the -2 and get to add your Weapon Master level.
>>
>>51311478
There is a facebook page where he frequently answers questions posted. Actually a lot of good stuff there to check out, list of typos and what not.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.