[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdm/kdg/kdmg/ - Kingdom Death General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 40

File: IMG_0761.png (35KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.png
35KB, 800x800px
Discussing actual game stuff edition

FAQ
>What is it?
Kingdom Death is a board game where you kill monsters to make cool new hats.
>Where can I buy it?
Nowhere. You just missed the kickstarter, and the webstore wont be getting any more stock while the update is in production. Should restock on Black Friday. If you want to play it, check eBay for the old version, or play over Tabletop Simulator.
>When does it deliver?
Core game will likely be this year, mid-late fall. Current Expansions will ship soon after, followed by Gamblers Chest and Promos next year, then Expansions shipping in two or three waves between then and 2020.

>Thread Discussion
What was the best survivor you ever had, and what made them so great?
>>
>>51148605
Old Thread
>>
>>51158490
Discussing waifu stuff subediton.

>What was the best survivor you ever had, and what made them so great?

Second best survivor I had was the first gal to get to fist and tooth mastery, which she unlocked and retired at the same time due to phoenix age shenanigans. She dipped into milestones multiple times, and in that same match we got the anusring for her to wear if she ever feels like going on a hunt.
>>
File: 1484000227359.jpg (130KB, 639x801px) Image search: [Google]
1484000227359.jpg
130KB, 639x801px
Third for cutest witch.
>>
>>51158490
Someone last thread mentioned a survivor build in the sunstalker campaign.
Can you use both survival actions in one turn? Because Hellfire does say you explode if you end your turn with any strength tokens.
>>
File: rammer bros.jpg (116KB, 638x741px) Image search: [Google]
rammer bros.jpg
116KB, 638x741px
>>
Is there anywhere to get just the new pinup art at without all the extra shit from the updates?
>>
File: hourglass.png (652KB, 624x857px) Image search: [Google]
hourglass.png
652KB, 624x857px
>>51159453
Cut it out yourself. That's what I did to get a bunch of images that now get posted.
>>
>>51159478
damn I was just hoping I could be lazy. I guess i'll do that.
>>
File: hanging out.jpg (246KB, 638x833px) Image search: [Google]
hanging out.jpg
246KB, 638x833px
>>51159514
I've found KD is a good cure for lazyness.
>>
So given that the estimated shipping date for the core game is pushed back, should we also expect the current expansions to be pushed back as well? Or can we now maybe expect them around the same time as the core? I like to dream.
>>
>>51160225
Expect pushed back everything due to insane demand
>>
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>>51160225
>>51160363
I expect the delay to be 6 months already.
>>
>>
Owners of Dung Beetle, can you post your painted models if you got them. I'm painting my friends KDM models, but he's struggling on a color scheme.

In the same strain, does anyone know a good method for painting opalescent schemes, that's the one thing he's solid on wanting.
>>
>>51160901
For obalescents try a base coat of a pale/white metallic color and the add layers of different colours of a transparent paint like Tamiya clear, I don't know if it'll look good without using an airbrush though.
>>
>>51160724
Now do I cry now? Or just throw a world class hissy fit? Cuz both can be done while shitting myself!
>>
>>51161072
?
>>
>>51160225
>So given that the estimated shipping date for the core game is pushed back

Source my dude?
>>
>>51161560
I don't have the source, but like 5+ different people mentioned it in the last thread so I'm assuming it's true (and less face it, who didn't expect it). Apparently because Poots originally had an order of 10k copies being produced, but because of the crazy demand he increased it by 15000 and because of that it's gonna take another 1-3 months for all of them to be made.

Again, don't have a source, but multiple people in the last thread or two said it. Either there's an elaborate ruse, or it's true, and I don't at all doubt it.
>>
>>51161625
H-hopefully the update pack will ship sooner than the core game
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Here's an update on my DBK. I took one with max exposure because my room's too dark for my camera, apparently (despite having a fluorescent light)... and the other with Flash on torch mode.

Maximum exposure first. Didn't have much time to work on him today.
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>51161781
>>
>>51161122
Oh I'm just being over dramatic and I'm slobbering for a copy bro, also what month this summer do we anticipate this? Given without the delay and original time
>>
>>51161795
I think the weird back stalks need to be painted differently from the rest of the body so the colour scheme doesn't look to monotonous. The gold trim could also do to be a bit clearer in places.
Put in the work though and I think he'll turn out quite good.
>>
>>51161795
Throw in a dark red or purple wash for the joints to make the armor plating pop. Could also use a black wash but you'll need to seriously thin that and apply multiple layers to get it just right.
>>
>>51161920
Purple would definitely be the better choice, as it complements the green and doesn't clash with the blue.
>>
Are there any commonly used custom/homebrew campaigns people use other than the ones listed in the manual? I think honestly the expansion I was most excited about from the kickstarter is the campaign book, as that's a great way to mix up the game especially if I'm not going to have all of the expansions for a while. People of the skull seems alright, and 7 swordsmen sounds ok at first but honestly seems more or less impossible when you factor in random instant death events so I doubt I'd ever do that without tweaking the rules.
>>
>>51162000
By the way I'd like to point out that the Twilight Knight in training alternate campaign is literally the early plot of Knights of Sidonia.
>>
>>51162029
You mean before it became "tanikaze and his harem?"

I like Knights of Sidonia btw. But let's be honest. That's what it turned into.
>>
>>51162043
To be honest I didn't even mind that, it was a really good harem anime to be honest.

What I didn't like was the rushed ass-pull ending.
>>
>>51162080
I'm not into it enough to read the manga, which means I'm waiting for the (potentially never? I dunno) 3rd season to come out, so I can only really talk about the 1st and 2nd season of the anime.

I didn't think it was rushed necessarily, but I definitely think they could have done more to explain wtf is going on. It has the same feel as attack on titan where there's all these questions but nothing is actually being accomplished/we're not getting any answers.

Action sequences are still great though, and that part in the last episode or so where the gauna tentacle girl grows herself into his mech was fucking fantastic. I had chills.
>>
>>51161795
Very good, now get to work on the metal - some highlights will do
and then of course the contrasting eyes. If you plan to keep them white, you should do pinlighting to
Also clean up the white around it.
>>
>>51162121
When I said rushed ending I was referring to the end of the manga, which resolves almost all the conflict through what is essentially a nonsensical Deus ex Machina.
Mind you this is only the last couple of chapters and everything up until then is still quite good and well worth reading.
>>
>>51162179
Ah, gotcha. That's kind of what I figured you meant. I'm hoping for a new season cause I'm not into it enough that I want to hop into the manga. If I'm reading anything, it's Hunter X Hunter, because I've heard good things about the arc right after the anime ends. I only started watching anime really like 3 years ago, and don't tend to read mangas, but it's probably only a matter of time before I start.
>>
File: img000023.png (693KB, 1070x1540px) Image search: [Google]
img000023.png
693KB, 1070x1540px
>>51162201
The manga isn't very long, it's only 78 chapters, and the atmosphere is so much better than the anime, plus the art is amazing in the latter parts of the series..
>>
File: 1423601816598.jpg (4MB, 3506x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1423601816598.jpg
4MB, 3506x2500px
>>51162226
Not the image I meant to post but I guess that kinda works.
>>
File: IMG_0366.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0366.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm looking forward to the pledge manager survey coming out...I'll be honest it's why I keep checking these threads. Do you think we're going to be allowed to increase our pledges though? I'd really like to add another 1k and just get the God frog dog but somehow I don't think I'm gonna be allowed to do that.
>>
>>51162340
We won't be able to change our pledge levels, and we probably won't be able to add core games or update packs as the orders for those have already been sent off to the factory.

It seems most likely we'll only be able to add expansions and add-ons if we can add anything at all in the pledge manager.
>>
>>51162340
No one has a definitive answer
>>
>>51158621
Twilight sword wielder with legendary lungs and combo master. For some reason the guy ended who played that character would roll 10's all day. Of course it ended shortly by pulling murder.
>>
>>51162226
>>51162279
I had such high hopes for this series after reading Blame!, NOiSE, and Biomega, and was sorely disappointed.
>>
File: guide_to_photo.png (617KB, 600x2058px) Image search: [Google]
guide_to_photo.png
617KB, 600x2058px
>>51161781
>>51161795
A-Anon-kun! Don't you know there is a thread for your WIP?! B-baka!
>>51149381

Also you'll get much more useful feedback.
Starting with how to take a proper picture of your work.

And dear gods, do shade your model! You've got a nice scheme going on, but you really need to Learn2Shade

Also THIN. YOUR. PAINTS.
>>
>>51162946
wip is a cesspit
>>
File: tfw.png (90KB, 186x161px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
90KB, 186x161px
Post your kdm stories /kdm
>tfw you dont own the game
>>
>>51162953
Two theads I'm watching this DBK and not a single person mentioned how to take a proper picture.
Did you, Anon?

But hey, it's okay, no need to go to WIP if you don't want to. It's not like KD minis are hard to paint or anything. I'm sure beginners will produce all sorts of wonderful results...
>>
>>51163128
Playing right now on TTS with another anon and some randoms. We got through the tutorial fine, but on the first real white lion I got hit in the body 3 times a row, rolled a 1 on the severe injury chart and died. One of the randoms had to leave so I took over his character. Very next round had to roll on the body chart again, got a 2 and died. Next round the other random had to roll on the head chart and got decapitated. Now I'm watching the last anon try to take out 3 wounds all by himself with some bone darts.

I like this game.
>>
>>51163158
No need to be so passive aggressive anon.
>>
>>51163193
we should gather all anons from the thread in a closed steamgroup
>>
>>51163128
>Fighting level 1 lion.
>Buddy has been drinking pretty heavily all evening.
>Our attacks are ineffective against the beast.
>Keep rolling low and stack up the hit boxes and bleed tokens.
>One guy has a gaping chest wound.
>Someone else gets their arms ripped off.
>Everyone is getting knocked down all over the place by Roars, Collisions, and Grabs.
>"Fucking Lion Fay-goot" drunk player decides to use his founding stone.
>Broken Knee or whatever permanent injury is the one where he gets KD'd if he moves on a 1.
>"Fuck you man up Puss I'll knock your fucking nose off"
>Next round the same character closes in from the front and punches the lions jaw off with plain fist.
>Player is literally bent over the table swearing at my lion miniature.
>"Fucking stupid cat piece of shit got your fucking nose just like I told you- etc.
>Channels his drunk rage through his dice to land a couple more crits over the next rounds.
>When the lion dies we still somehow manage to have 3 survivors left alive and the entire table cheers.
He swung the fight in our favour by being a angry drunkard.
>>
>>51163193
>Proceeded to get knocked down multiple times
>Basically lion fucking my shit up
>Still alive despite numerous heavy injuries
Called it right there but damn, do I have good digital saving throws
>>
>>51163800
are you guys doing year 2?
(or3)

i would like to watch. mind steaming me up ?
>>
>>51163128
>Early in campaign, People of the Stars so we can't have Guidepost
>Fight is nothing special, just a Lion 1
>Draw Clinging Mists, get the top result and decide settlement's doing well enough, we'll punch out a L1 lion again
>L1 lion's got nothing on folks with a couple dragon traits.
>Come back to town
>IFuckingShuffled.gif Draw Clinging Mists again.
>Roll high again
>Fuck it, we're only mostly chewed up and L1 lions are garbage.
>Thanks to an early crit the third damn lion didn't know what hit it.
>Come back to settlment, let somebody else draw.
>Nickname! The nightmare is over!
>Character 'up' for nickname event is dubbed Shining Hero of the Lantern
>Character who was 'up' when drawing Clinging Mist twice gets Dingle Fool of the Antelope

And a mountain of resources was had by all.
>>
I just want to mention that our group has had a very interesting number of lion dick crits.

Almost without fail over 5 hunts.
>>
So Gambler's Chest.

We got a fat guy. Completely awesome.
No cutie Bone Witch. Sad.
But we got a extra Nemesis tho. Even more completely awesome.
+40 KD quality plastic miniatures including a casualty. The one miniature which will probably be used more than any other.
+A shit ton of extra expansion rules like all the new cooking stuff.
It give you new Resource cards for fucks sake.
And new Regal Armour..and three other Armour Set cards. Possibly an entire new Bone gear set or two. A dozen new fighting arts. Four settlement events..

I mean holy shit bros. Can we just conclude that if you don't get it you are literally a crazy person.
>>
>>51164117
>No cutie Bone Witch. Sad.
Especially since her 3D model was previewed in one of the updates to KS1. Maybe they'll use her as one of the Savage Bone Eaters? But I think we'd have gotten a preview if that was the plan.
>>
>>51164149
There is 5 Savage Bone Eaters after all. There's Hope!
>>
>want to play this for the longest time
>that pricetag though
>turns out a guy at work owns it
>live too far away for board game night

Has anything in your life been this out of reach, /kdg?
>>
>>51163845
It was mostly a test run for TTS & a learning experience for the game. Everything didn't go too smoothly so we'll probably start again.

Give donnynewday at gmail an email. We're trying to schedule a time where we all can sit down & have a session.
>>
File: 7849849.jpg (85KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
7849849.jpg
85KB, 810x540px
>>51164361
:^)
>>
>>51164526
you really should have a group though.
>>
>>51163329
nice
>>
>>51163128
That arsehole clenching moment when the Manhunters first action is to destroy all 6 Terrain tiles for a Speed 7 Damage 4 attack on all four survivors. Somehow all live through the severe injuries and damage and take him down.
>>
>>51164149
>Especially since her 3D model was previewed in one of the updates to KS1
Can you post this? I don't recall seeing that. Sounds interesting.
>>
>>51161834
>>51161920
>>51162165
Examples of good feedback. Much appreciated. I definitely realized I'll have to wash the carapace AGAIN after adding the blue to it, unfortunately.

I guess I can make the stalks bone colored like the sword or something.

>>51162946
>>51163158
Example of shitty passive aggressive bitching no one cares about.
>>
>>51165122
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster/posts/1280610

Very first image. Linked to prove source.
>>
>>51165141
But >>51162946 is right.
Push the shading some more. Your paint should be the consistency of milk.
>>
>>51165141
If you really can't take the time to watch a paint tutorial you should just fuck off
>>
>>51165345
Micropoots engaged
>>
>>51165525
Not DBK wip anon, but when you say "push the shading" what do you mean?
>>
>>51165556
Laughing on line
>>
>>51166112
I'm not the person who posted that suggestion and I'm not *good* at painting, but the DBK is flat blue. As a physical model it picks up real shadows, but choosing a light source and painting in shadows with respect to that direction will make it pop better. An asy way is just to paint shadows in under the armor ridges.

It makes the contours and general shape stand out more and makes it feel more like a physical object.
>>
I'm only getting old expansions because I'm broke and I want to minimize on shipping costs. So, here's my current list of stuff I'm planning to get, assuming the pledge manager works out;
-Base Game 1.5
-Gambler's Chest
-Flower Knight
-Gorm
-Dragon King
How does that look? If you were limited to that number of old expansions, are those the must-haves?
>>
>>51166605
Those three are the most popular and gets you just about everything you need to extend your game lifetime.
>>
>>51166605
Those are probably the best mid game, early game and late game expansions respectively, all you're missing from the typically recommended old expansions is DBK but he's more late game.
>>
>>51166667
>>51166654
Thanks! I might tack on Dung Beetle Knight, too, but it all depends on how many paychecks I get between now and whenever the pledge manager hits.
>>
>>51166281
That makes some kind of sense. Ty, Brb watching more tutorials
>>
>>51163128
You can never own the game.
The game will own you.
>>
>KS ends
>poots stops posting anywhere
;_;
>>
So, based on my single experience from last night's TTS session it seems that low accuracy, high strength weapons are better than the reverse, since the penalty for missing a wound can sometimes be some horrible shit, while the penalty for missing a hit is you just don't get to draw a HL card. Any vets come to the same conclusion?
>>
>>51167682
metagaming is gay
go play dark souls you little faggot
>>
>>51167656
Guy's probably in a coma recovering from sleep deprivation.
>>
File: fc8.png (291KB, 1022x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fc8.png
291KB, 1022x1024px
>>51167701
>>
>>51167737
yeah because it's bait to call out minmaxers on /tg/ you dumb fuck
>>>/v/
>>
>>51167702
Does he have an actual job? Other than designing waifus and rape monsters I mean.
>>
>>51163128

>Decide to hunt lion
>Take newbie and 3 of the best in the settlement
>Going through the Hunt phase
>Vetran Survivors get raped by insta-gib on the charts
>Mostly naked newbie gets to the show down alive
>Throws Founding Stone
>Throat Shot
>Instantly kills the Lion
>mfw when

He later became the Green Knight and fucking slaughtered the Golden King of 1000 years
>>
>>51167762

Not any more.
>>
>>51167857
Good for him.
>>
>>51167682
this is true it's also in general better to use the cat's eye circlet to check hit locations and then hit with your slow reliable weapons. There are however some fights that benefit from fast weapons.
>>
>>51167656
I'd call it a hype-coma.

Also he's had hardly any time to himself for the last month or so, let him enjoy his week of carboyz.

Granted, I'm sure he's still doing background stuff, but it's generally better to not reveal every tiny thing you're working on when it comes to kickstarter, as too much info can indeed be a bad thing.
>>
File: (You).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>51167898
>>
>>51167762
I get the distinct feeling that this is his job now. After all the shit he went through to make the first KS happen I'd be fucking amazed if he could do that and hold down a part time shift gig, nevermind full time work.
>>
>christmas order marked as fullfilled in the store day 3
>day 12, usps still has no info about the parcel
What the fuck.
>>
>Percival down to 7 on the web store

Last chance, lads!
>>
>>51158853
The survival action to activate devistating also requires you to also consume a +1 STR token to activate IIRC.
>>
>>51168122

I was debating buying a Percival, and bit the bullet yesterday. Bit pricey but I'm pretty happy with my decision.
>>
>>51167907
Are you going to post this in every thread replying to random posts with seemingly no reason?
>>
File: 1481762052761.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1481762052761.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>51168215
>namefags desperately trying to get (You)'s
>no reason
go away ekoi
>>
>>51168176
Sorry misread the question, you can perform every survival action once each turn so for this build you would spend 3 independent survival actions: Charge up, Surge, Devestate. Skip the charge up to prevent explosion if you get a +1 STR token any other way.
>>
>>51162340

Even if you can add additional funds to your pledge in the pledge manager, of which we're still uncertain, I highly doubt you'll be able to change pledge levels. Most likely you'll just be able to purchase more add-ons.
>>
>>51162340
Unfortunately, unlike the last Kickstarter, you will not be able to add funds to your pledge in the pledge manager.
>>
>>51162226
>the atmosphere is so much better than the anime,
Knights of FPSidona?
>>
>>51167891
One that I find can benefit from fast weapons is the Kingsman fight, if you can get Kings Step on one of your faster attackers you can use them to peel off battle pressure leaving the Kingsman open to your heavy hitters.
>>
>>51168532
It got better in season 2 and even season one wasn't that bad with frame interpolation.

That's not what makes the difference though, it's the complexity of backgrounds and lighting as well as the greater variety of character design that makes the difference.
>>
>>51168567
even if you DON'T get King's Step a fast weapon removes more Battle Pressure. Heck, if you have King's Step you just get rid of battle pressure in one hit
>>
So my big recast shipment arrived and thank god I finally got my hands on a Storm Knight model. Now I just have to figure out how the fuck to put it together.
>>
>>51168647
grats on your fakes bud we're all really proud
>>
>>51168620
Right that's what I meant but still since you're usually using the fast attackers to remove battle pressure they usually end up with kings step.
>>
>>51168513

We don't know that, Poots hasn't confirmed (unless he's made a comment somewhere and I missed it). He was being deliberately ambiguous and not answering, so maybe but unlikely.
>>
>>51168722
I work with Poots on a few things, namely the Anonymous Survivor, and I can confirm you will not be able to do so.
>>
>>51168513
>>51168743
Impersonating people isn't cool, nor is doing so to make incorrect claims.
>>
>>51168743

Wont be able to add funds to get new content, or wont be able to add funds at all?

I'm most worried about paying for shipping. It would suck to end up being a couple bucks short on shipping and not being allowed to pay the remainder, having paid a whole lot of money for nothing.
>>
>>51168872
Not at all, unfortunately. Poots is so swamped with orders right now he had to cancel his plans to allow it.

Shipping will be the same as last time, however.

>>51168842
What?
>>
>>51168895

Well shit, now I have to decide between pinups or crossovers/an expack.
>>
>>51168872
Ignore them, they're an imposter.

>>51168895
It's the incorrect tripcode, you twit. Stop trying to stir shit.
>>
>>51168895

This is actually my first KS, so I don't know how the shipping worked last time.

What should I expect?
>>
>>51168947
Last time the shipping worked differently than it will work this time so your lack of prior experience really doesn't put you at a disadvantage.
>>
>>51168906
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I only found out yesterday myself.

>>51168947
You will be billed directly through the card number you used to pledge for the shipping cost when the item is shipped, if all goes well.

>>51168943
What are you talking about...?
>>
>>51168947
>>51168971
Ignore them, they're an imposter. Read the different tripcode.
>>
Any idea when the backerkit survey will get sent out?
>>
>>51169037
Mentioned here: >>51168513
>>
>>51169020
here's your (You), now go shitpost somewhere else
>>
File: KD Dr Rogers.png (581KB, 1101x1692px) Image search: [Google]
KD Dr Rogers.png
581KB, 1101x1692px
>>51163329
>"Fucking stupid cat piece of shit got your fucking nose just like I told you- etc."

fucking kek
>>
>>51168982

>I'm suddenly going to start acting retarded when someone questions the legitimacy of my claims

Ok.
>>
File: Untitled.png (17KB, 499x188px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 499x188px
>>51169068
Are you having fun?
>>
>>51169091
I normally don't get confrontational with people in these threads, but I don't know what you're talking about. This is your last reply.
>>
Ever since their first post after the anonymous survivor reveal Ekoi has been using the trip !JPiuy1x7.k

Prior to that they used the trip !PpcsYfrVrw

The trip !P5BbQDwlgQ appeared for the first in this thread
>>
>>51169055
tanks
>>
File: 1480613585597.gif (583KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480613585597.gif
583KB, 640x360px
>>51169133
found the autist
>>
>>51169128

See:

>>51169115

[X] REKT

[ ] NOT REKT
>>
>>51169159

>People prove I'm an impersonator
>Name calling and shitposting

Fuck off.
>>
>>51169115
Would appreciate it if you'd not edit my Twitter posts.

>>51169171
^
>>
Should I risk bringing my Storm Constelation Survivor to a Phoenix Fight or rather savely farm more Masteries?
I think he could get two before hitting the last Age Milestone before Retirement.
>>
>>51169171
Link for extra legitimacy https://mobile.twitter.com/Ekoi/status/819633687801249792
>>
>>51169217
Sounds good to me! What LY are you on?
>>
>>51169210

https://twitter.com/Ekoi/status/819633687801249792

Direct link, nobody's editing jack
>>
>>51169237
>>51169192
>>51169244
Please do not derail the threads.
>>>/trash/
>>
>>51169239
LY12 I think.
>>
>>51169269
Get out or take off the name and trip you imposter.
>>
>>51169269

>Still proven to be an impersonator
>Doesn't try to dispute, just more shitposting

Kay.
>>
>>51169283
Should work out fine then. Have fun!
>>
>>51169296
>>51169287
I'm not impersonating anybody. I don't understand what all these negative posts are about. This is my trip.
I'd appreciate if the thread derailing stopped so the legitimate questions can get answers.
>>
>>51169346

>I'm not impersonating anybody

>>51168743

>I work with Poots on a few things, namely the Anonymous Survivor

>>51169244
>>51169237

>Not using the same tripcode as the Ekoi namefag actually working on the Anonymous survivor

How are you not impersonating anybody. Enlighten me, please.
>>
>>51169346
That's obviously not you trip, Ekoi literally tweeted about it not being his trip.

The archives also agree, the trip you are using first appeared in this thread, you are an imposter.

And stop pretending to be an innocent victim you incidious shitbag.
>>
>>51169398
This is the name and tripcode I chose. I don't know what else to tell you. I'm not trying to derail the thread, just answering questions from new players.
>>
>>51169425
What if I use this one, is this ok? What do I have to do to appease you autists? Just trying to help out new players. Just trying to help out new players with some insider informaiton.
>>
>>51169427

Right, and if you were claiming to be some other random asshole using the name Ekoi that would be fine, but you specifically said you were working on the Anonymous Survivor with Poots, which you can't be unless you're the Ekoi whose Twitter was linked, which you're not. Ergo you're impersonating him.
>>
>>51169427
That's not the same fucking tripcode as the real Ekoi. You are a fake.

Also the real Ekoi tweeted about you being a fake.

No one is buying it just stop.
>>
>>51169465
>>51169460
I'm not impersonating anybody. If somebody on Twitter also uses the name Ekoi, that has nothing to do with me. I do not have a Twitter account.
>>
>kikestarter is over
>5 days later thread devolves into trolls and shitposting
The worst part that you still had better run than most other Generals.
>>
>>51169452
If you can use the tripcode !JPiuy1x7.k you can prove your real, it's what almost every post in the archives up until this thread has used.

If you want to help just do it on anon, you faker.

>>51169491
What's this >>51169210
then you lying faggot?
>>
>>51169491

You're once again choosing to ignore the most relevant piece of information. You want to use the name Ekoi? Fine. Want to be a tripfag? Fine. But because reading comprehension is apparently above you:

>>51169460

>you specifically said you were working on the Anonymous Survivor with Poots

This is a blatant lie.
>>
>>51169528
Real what? I don't use Twitter. Ekoi is my online handle. I've used the name Ekoi for years on other forums. If somebody wants to use my name on Twitter, power to them.
>>
>>51169552
You literally said it was you Twitter in this >>51169210
Post.

What's more that Twitter has been clearly acknowledged as the real one by the Kingdom Death Twitter and is connected to the Deviantart account with all of Ekoi's art on it.

You are not the Ekoi working with Poots and you are spreading false information.
>>
>>51169644
I just said I don't have a Twitter, and if somebody on Twitter is using my handle that's fine. What are you on about?
>>
Would the real Ekoi please stand up?
>>
>>51169661
The what the fuck are you talking about in this >>51169210 post? You said:

>Would appreciate it if you'd not edit MY Twitter posts.

Clearly you are claiming it's your Twitter.
>>
>>51169707
Just how bad is your reading comprehension? Look here, dumb fuck >>51169552
READ MY POST
>>
>>51169720
Yes I get it, the two posts contradict each other which makes you a liar.
>>
>>51169159
I'll take autists when they can successfully deny the false information you're spreading.

You do realize nobody would give a shit about your decision to use a proper namefag's name if you didn't decide to spew shit about having 'insider information' on Pledge Manager or lack thereof?

And also that according to Sparrow King's Lore, taking someone's name is the greatest insult in Kingdom Death? I have a feeling that Ekoi Prime is gonna get even...
>>
>I'll just keep acting dumb and not address the false claims I've made

This fucking guy
>>
File: Everyone shut the fuck up.jpg (197KB, 503x700px) Image search: [Google]
Everyone shut the fuck up.jpg
197KB, 503x700px
Guys, stop.

It ultimately doesn't matter. He isn't going to admit to anything and he isn't going to stop, just treat him like he was anon.

He is trying to stir up shit and you are letting him. Deny him his victory.
>>
>>51169763
Let's all just agree to hide his posts and not respond.
>>
File: Yuri (not forbidden love).jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri (not forbidden love).jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>51169748
>Ekoi Prime
>>
Here, a new tripcode. Now stop your harassment please.
>>
>>51169720
You didn't even try

>>51169763
I'm done now
>>
What happened to KDG?
>>
>>51169684
It's better to just report him, since trolling is against global rules.
>>
>>51169832
What's KDG?
>>
File: 1437259009636.gif (598KB, 438x750px) Image search: [Google]
1437259009636.gif
598KB, 438x750px
>>51169763
>healslut Rei
>>
>>51169832
Trolling and our own autism.
>>
>>51169846
Aw shit then I'll have to reset my router! Stupid fuck
>>
>>51169832

Kikestarter ended and there's nothing to talk about for 6+ months, so trolls
>>
>>51169862
Oh god you remember that one guy who would flip his shit at any fan theory or expansion idea?

Such terrible autists are drawn to dying general threads.
>>
>>51169953
if you're talking about the dragons being angels they aren't fucking angels you stupid fuck
>>
>>51169953
Virt?
>>
>>51169979
I don't know he was on anon at the time.
But I have the feeling he's closer than one might think.

He also keep calling everyone who disagrees with him a "newfan" which makes me think he was some troll off /b/.
>>
File: 1478671266519.png (773KB, 548x644px) Image search: [Google]
1478671266519.png
773KB, 548x644px
paint inspo
>>
what are the best new expansions in terms of gameplay?
>>
I've only seen two homebrew works in these threads the one being the rape horse and the other being that fight based on Maiden Astrea, but have there been any other bigger KD home-brews? It'd be really cool to see.
>>
>>51170060
abyssal woods is pretty bad in terms of content. and the price is fucked. campaigns of death lets you make infinite content with any model you want, and it's only like 30 bucks.
>>
>>51170110
theres one called cursed lovers but its not as good as dead end
>>
>>51169978
Dragons are angels. glories and everything.

Get mad fgt
>>
>>51170114
>abyssal woods is pretty bad in terms of content
4 monsters (1x135mm, 3x50mm)
4 encounter monsters (unknown nature ultimately)
15 people figures (including multiple armor sets and disciples)
possibly more figures/parts (depending on what spiral knight brings)
all the shit to add to a campaign as either phoenix level or endgame super boss, or run as custom campaign.
MSRP 200
>compare
Dragon tyrant, widely considered a super awesome xpac
2 monsters (135 mm and 50 mm)
4 survivors (dragon armor kit. 6 if the people of the stars come in it and they weren't just an original kickstarter bonus)
rules to add to a campaign as either phoenix level or run as custom campaign.
msrp 150

Yeah, double the monsters and triple the normal figs with roughly the same rules content seems like it's super fucked for the msrp. Sure the kickstarter price isn't as massively awesome, but fuck man, i got my tyrant for, what, 40 bucks the first pass around? Poots gotta eat too, somewhere. maybe. Or osmosis souls or whatever the fuck he does.
>>
>>51170110
Well some anons WERE working hard on a Lion God campaign.

Then Silver City dropped.
>>
>>51170274
Now you've done it, expect to see postsfull of impotent rage fill the thread shortly.
>>
>>51170274
nah not true bud
>>51170473
i was kidding, AW is like a second core game
i feel bad that i made you type all that shit
>>
>>51170473
Don't respond it's what they want.
>>
>>51170473
abyssal woods = expansion expansion
dragon tyrant = expansion

I hardly see the point of all this, considering nothings final yet.
>>
>>51170557
kek
>>
>>51170599
>abyssal woods = expansion expansion
I don't know where you got that, but it's not true. You need FK and Spider to play the full replacement campaign. You can make use of the Dragon Goblin, Witch, Disciples, and Spiral Knight without that. Or at least the Dragon Goblin, who's the point.
>>
>>51170599
Abyssal woods is useable on its own, just not the people of the Bloom campaign.

Which is addmiedly is the main draw of the expansion.
>>
Reminder that if you use cat eye circlet or zanbatos you are a scrub who relies on crutches to win.
>>
>>51171122
Mechanics are there to be used, and we already know what the real scrub mechanic is because Poots is actually changing it: Saviours.
>>
>>51170678

Truth be told, we don't even know how vital those expansions are.

I expect that the Flower Knight is pretty important, because flower resources, but I really don't know how important the spider will be beyond maybe some story events that involve it.
>>
>>51171122

No, it means I know how to play the game.
>>
>>51171122
>REEEEE Stop using strategy!

I can confirm that the game is doable without them, though. Didn't make either for the vast majority of my first 'victorious' settlement.

Even now I kind of find the King's Spear to be more of a workhorse than Zanbato. Eye Circlet is civilization, though. It would be pretty boss even if it didn't let you reorder the HLs
>>
>>51171203
>Saviours
Found the Brit.

Spare a spot of tea?
>>
>>51171206
>>51171269
min/maxers are fucking faggots
this isn't a video game you metagaming shitheads, it's a board game. why take it so seriously? it's the journey, not the destination
the game is meant to be hard. if you need to metagame to stand a chance, then this isn't the game for you
>>
File: full bloom armor.png (1MB, 639x3656px) Image search: [Google]
full bloom armor.png
1MB, 639x3656px
>>51171204
I think the armor pretty much says it all

>parts of the flower knight
>spider legs

It's an advanced armor. You can use your imagination on how hard it's going to be to get this assembled without Flowerknight and Spiderball.
>>
Hmmmm
>>
>>51168513
>>51169452
>>51169814
>>51170040
>>51170060
>>51170060
>>51170114
>>51170498
>>51170644

This is hilarious. Lets all be Ekoi
>>
>>51171398
OK. Then put on your trip! We only have around 4 people doing it so far
It's the only way to get that faggot to fuck off
>>
>>51171411
done an done
>>
>>51171297
It's a board game, not an RPG. By all means continue your autistic tirade against tactics. I'll be over here with my cat circlet and zanbato, occasionally dying.

Do you make sure to hoard more than 7 resources in Catan so the robber will hit you? Perhaps you prefer to go weaponless in Arkham Horror and YOLO evade check your problems. And I'm sure you've taken your penny commons M:tG deck to FNM. Because why use tools the game itself gives you, exactly as intended with no loophole abuse nor violations of character and/or common sense that are normally why munchkins can eat shit and die, amirite?
>>
>>51171411
>hur dur forced anon or bust

you guys are total fags

I don't even like the bitch, but this behavior is literally worse than his.
>>
>>51171471
you're entitled to your opinion
personally I just think tripfagging is bad in general unless it's kept within a thread for the purpose of the OP
>>51171461
nice! welcome to the club
>>51171464
you sound like the kind of faggot that steals items in elder scrolls games. to hell with you, scum. challenge is what makes games that much more fun. go play angry birds you dumb fuck
>>
when do children/new survivors become eligible for the hunt? i can't find any rule about it
>>
>>51171203
Poots is retarded when it comes to balancing though. Who gives a fuck on what he thinks is overpowered. Saviors are rare to get plus you need a specific innovation to get them. Cat Eye's are rare to get but you don't need anything else to build the ring besides the eye. Zanbatos are trash-tier though. It is one of the most powerful weapons in the game by far and you can get it for barely anything and pretty early on. Its one speed with six fucking str plus devastating and deadly. Low speed with High str is the best kind of weapon in KD. Pair that with a cat eye circlet and the game becomes baby-tier easy because you don't even have to worry about super-dense locations anymore.

Cat Eye Circlet is also just a boring fucking item to use. If you're playing a four player game one players role gets reduced to the guy that draws the hit locations every turn. The fact that the slightly upgraded version of the cat eye circlet comes from the fucking lion god shows just how overpowered of and item it is early on. There needed to be more of a cost to it besides it being slightly rare.
>>
>>51171502
Instantly.
>>
>>51171502
made me wonder, will the young survivor have its own rules or is it just for shits? probably just for shits i imagine
>>
>>51171411
Seeing as I am now the real Ekoi I'd like to announce that Poots is going to be making the anonymous survivor into a full core replacement expansion with an MSRP of 200$. It will integrate the honeycomb weaver and the new "dead end" and Wet Nurse expansions as well as many other new phalic monsters.
>>
>>51167753
>try to win game (an extremely hard game)
>somehow bad thing.
>>
>>51171536
As I am also Ekoi, I can confirm that this is fact.
>>51171543
trying to win != min/maxing
>>
>>51167682
do you wanna mail me your steam?

[email protected]
>>
>>51171502
as soon as they're born. As soon as a survivor exists, they're a fully fledged survivor at once. You could even have a dude have a daughter via intimacy, then have a daughter with that daughter via intimacy, then have a daughter with that daughter/granddaughter via intimacy and so on. it might even be useful in People of the Stars. You could gender flip it, too.

It doesn't make the most logical sense, but this is Kingdom Death. Time does not work here the way we like to think it works.
>>
>>51171536
and it'll come free with the new game we're getting featuring the fox too Amirite?
>>
>>51171297

Sorry I am such a huge faggot here, guys. I get withdrawal from not being fucked in the ass sometimes.
>>
>>51171471
The problem isn't that there was a tripfag the problem was he was impersonating a tripfag with connections to the Dev team and giving out false information.

>>51171511
I don't know about you but playing with the protect the young principal I was shitting out Saviours left right and centre.
It wasn't unusual for me to send out entire hunting parties of saviours.
Personally though I'd just have made them harder to get rather than nerfing them.
>>
As Ekoi, I am now confirming that my new Sonic the Hedgehog OC character "Blaze the Bat" is being added as a survivor in 2.0. You will be able to breed him with human survivors and eventually have a whole settlement of Sonic OCs.
>>
>>51171498
Somebody has been hitting the sodium pretty hard. You sound like the kind of faggot who actually, honestly cares how other people he doesn't even play with play a game. Have fun with that. I don't even give a shit about the massive cheating of those twitch faggots except when the Gambler's Chest was riding on it.. I'm not playing that game.
>>
>>51171640
If you play that way at your house, that's fine. I'm just saying if I had somebody in my group that played the same OP survivor every game I wouldn't allow it. If you want to fuck up your own experience, go ahead.
Go use the console in Morrowind, too, you stupid little faggot.
>>
>>51171629
Also please do not ask how many loads I had to swallow from Poots and how many licks I had to give his disgusting pigwife to get my way. That's classified.
>>
>>51171629
Speaking of which I would like something like the "dead end" but gender swapped, and that isn't cosplay tier trash like the Grandmother.
>>
>>51171659
See this is what we mean, no need to get angry and call people names for playing the game in accordance with the rules.
That's just uncivil.
>>
>>51171629
>>51171681
ok, now we're just getting mean
>>
>>51171498
It's this brand of closeminded mob mentality that drove away all the OC generating faggots.

Before you leap on this saying that it never happened; I was a drawfag once and yes it did.

Now I didn't go by a name up front, but my work was indistinguishable from others, as such people knew who I was. The minute that I was referred to as a person and not a service, endless waves started up of
>BEING A FUCKING NAME FAG
>GET OUT REEEEE
>NOT ON MY BOARD!!!
for literally no reason other than name recognition. Everyone was getting free shit and was happy up to this point, so the people that complained obviously had their delicate sensibilities bruised by all the attention swirling around those threads. I simply got sick of it. I wasn't going to argue with idiots why people should have a name if they're engaged in a public project, so I just left.

You think you're being so noble, keeping these HORRIBLE DEMON TRIPS out, but you're actually just mad that YOU don't have a name, or any reason that someone should care what you provide to a thread.

Get bent, Anonymous.
>>
>>51171587
>>51171594
>>51171603
>>51171618
>>51171629
>>51171640
>>51171659
>>51171681
>>51171685
>>51171720

well /kdm/ was good while it lasted

have fun with your "ironic" trippfagging fellas im out
>>
File: 1479324871063.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479324871063.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>51171761
go back to le'ddit faggot
>>
>>51171761
>but my work was indistinguishable from others, as such people knew who I was.
>indistinguishable
>people knew who I was
>>
>>51171790
never
>>
File: 1477907328547.jpg (63KB, 720x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477907328547.jpg
63KB, 720x768px
>>51171780
good riddance you cock-worshipping splooge-gobbler
>>
>>51171761
I think you're misunderstanding the problem here, it's not that we all hate people with names, we are very specifically protesting someone who was impersonating a known namefag to spread false information.
>>
File: 565.jpg (20KB, 466x359px) Image search: [Google]
565.jpg
20KB, 466x359px
>>51171839
lol why are you speaking for all of us when you're not even tripping? speak for yourself faggot
>>
>>51171803
yeah you're right, I wrote this out in a different context and then rewrote it -- forgot to change that

>thank god for grammatical errors, otherwise I might be wrong after all.
please don't hide behind this shameful defense.
>>
>>51171559
yes it does
>>
>>51171839
Oh sorry, if that's the case then disregard

I suck pencils
>>
>>51171870
you can try to win in a fistfight without bringing brass knuckles you mongoloid

also capitalize the E and add #sadasd after Ekoi in the name field, newfriend
>>
maybe if the game was actually good you would be disscussing it and not bickering about some namefag haha

people who like kingdom rape: titty monsters are just pathetic lmao
>>
>>51171847
Just ignore him, he is trying to shitpost another way now
>>
>>51171847
>>51171839
Well that was the original intention but I fear things have gotten a bit out of hand.
>>
Are spears good
>>
File: 1475187616896.gif (806KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1475187616896.gif
806KB, 320x180px
>>51171900
will do, fellow Ekoi
love you
>>51171908
the funny part is i am the guy you are talking about

anyway we'll need a new thread soon, almost at autosage. would appreciate if whoever made it tripped as ekoi for the lulz
>>
>>51171924
The reach is certainly nice when paired with Screaming antelope armour.
>>
>>51171924
The spear specialization is pretty god-tier imo. The mastery is trash though
>>
>>51171894
whatever man

you can also win KD with just tooth and nail. not very likely but hey. i dont want to be a powergamer and use actual weapons.
>>
Crashing this thread...with no survivors!
>>
>>51171866
I just thought it was funny. Even though I don't agree with you, I am entitled to my keks.
>>
>>51171893
No, you suck cocks.
>>
We should probably stop making general threads until there's something new.
>>
>>51171996
No

Markers
>>
>>51172039
why? they always get a lot of posts
>>51172051
good one
>>
>>51172072
They serve no purpose right now, it's just a cesspool of shitposting.
>>
>>51172119
that's every general my man
>>
>>51172145
this
>>
>>51172145
Which is why if there was no general there would be less shitposting.
>>
>>51172039
we have plenty of tts meetup posts. plus some miniature painting and questions.

i see no need to stop the general.
>>
>>51172170
wrong
>>
>>51172170
umm lol?
>>
>>51172170
And also less legit posting. This one crashed and burned in a pile of fake Ekois (I was one of them, I didn't want the first asshole to win giving out abjectly wrong info from a position of strength), but even the one right before it had some good stuff.
>>
>>51172452
hahaha
never change, autism
>>
Does this mean that we're going to get art of a bunch of femboi elf clones gangbanging the amazon cow elf?
>>
>>51173194
fuck i hope so
i'm running my young survivor as a trap. we need more fembois and traps
>>
>>51173194
Well, if that's what you're into man...
>>
I'd be happy if there was a few more Scythes in the game. Not that Dragon King's isn't awesome, but I'd like to have a mastery for it and some other options
>>
new thread
>>51173400
>>
>>51173405
Disregard this faggot, we're not even in bumplock yet.
>>
>>51173405
this the guy pretending to be the dev?
>>51173489
cuz then he might be trying to bury that fact.
>>
>>51173516
nobody's pretending to be anybody you dumb fuck, there's like 20 ekois in this thread. read the thread before posting newfag
also i started the new thread with this trip so im not burying anything you mongoloid
>>
>>51173544
oh, it's become one of these threads? my bad.
>>
>>51173582
no problem dude anyway move to the new thread or i'll ruin this community
>>
>>51173603
>or i'll ruin this community
Still butthurt someone called you out I see.
>>
>>51170024
To be fair you are a stupid newfan.
>>
>>51173741
that was a good doujin
>>
>>51173741
called me out on what? lmao
>>
File: STAHP.png (806KB, 639x664px) Image search: [Google]
STAHP.png
806KB, 639x664px
Reminder that the "Dragons are Angels exdee" is retarded fanfiction.

Don't bring fanfiction into KD.
>>
>>51173949
Reminder that i banged ur mum last night lmao kiddo
>>
>>51173400
new thread
>>
>>51174027
We're still underbumplock guys. Just disregard the shitposting tripfaggot. When we actually hit bump lock and page 8 or 9 I'll make a thread that isn't filled with his autism.
>>
>>51174027

You're really desperate for this aren't you?
>>
>>51173963
Good one!

I hear mom jokes are making a comeback in highschools across the nation.
I work with autistic children and it's their go to.

>>51174027
>Trying this hard.
Pump the brakes guy, lmao
>>
just filter the namefag and be done with it stop giving him (you)'s you retards
>>
I come for KDM, KDM News, KDM HYPE, Etc Enough with the Shitpost and bullshit. Give to models, paint tips, and end of the world waifus!
>>
File: blade.jpg (67KB, 638x571px) Image search: [Google]
blade.jpg
67KB, 638x571px
>>51174199
>Filtering anyone
Beta mentality.
If you can't laugh stuff off and have to go out of your way to not see it you're weak.
>>
>>51174308
go fuck yourself faggot
>>
Reminder to report and/or ignore Ekoi posters and move on.
>>
>>51174343
Oh no! I'll have to reset my router!
>>
>>51162000
7 Swordsman + Hero Mode is amazing fun. Turns the game into the hack and slash a lot of the negative reviewers wanted it to be.

>>51169269
>>51168232
I'd bet my Satan pledge these two posts are the same person. Timing isn't a coincidence.
>>
File: 1478694019742.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478694019742.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>51174411
here's a sticker, you tried!
>>
>>51174411
>I'd bet my Satan pledge these two posts are the same person

Been thinking that for a while. He seems to have gotten the Rageaholic disorder, maybe a few stacks of Frenzy.

Speaking of which, is it just me or is the Frenzy Drink kind of overrated?
>>
File: helga.jpg (126KB, 636x912px) Image search: [Google]
helga.jpg
126KB, 636x912px
KD has a disturbing lack of pigtails
>>
>>51174494
>is the Frenzy Drink kind of overrated?
It's pretty amazing early game as you can drink it every fight to the point where a guy has 20+ insanity with some good rolls. Making you immune to most mind influencing effects at that level.
If you ever get Immortal it makes it about 10x better since it acts like a healing potion.

Just don't hunt antelopes.
>>
>>51174494
>Speaking of which, is it just me or is the Frenzy Drink kind of overrated?
It definitely is, yeah, even with a Zanbato. Why use Frenzy Drink to swing twice per attack but remove your ability to Surge when you could just Surge? And that's not even getting into the shittiness that is not being able to Dash or Dodge.

If you don't have Surge yet, then I guess it might be situationally useful for a Zanbato-wielder.

It is good for an Apathetic (or similarly disabled) survivor. But really, you shouldn't be using those survivors.
>>
>>51173400
new thread here
>>
File: the face of mercy.jpg (130KB, 634x518px) Image search: [Google]
the face of mercy.jpg
130KB, 634x518px
>>51174584
>All these players using their special survival abilities like crutches.
LaughingManhunter.jpg
>>
Does anyone have a picture of the Lion God gear laying around? I want to take another look at it.
>>
>>51174707
I admit I haven't fought anything that isn't core game, but it works beautifully well there. Dash is the most powerful thing in the game, no doubt.
>>
>>51174732
Manhunter reduces everyone's survival to 0 before you fight him.
>>
>>51174747
Well that's some shit ain't it.

I would definitely bring a Frenzy Drink into that fight, sure. Not much of a reason not to.
>>
So is not being able to add to the pledge a meme or no? I assumed we wouldn't be able to but I wanted to ask.
>>
>>51174763
No one knows you fucking retard.

Wait and see like the rest of us.
>>
>>51174763
It's a meme. Poots is still in the business of being dead and not posting anything, so no official news has came out since the end of the KS.

It still might not be possible to add to your pledge, but that's how it's been the whole time.
>>
>>51174763
It's less than a meme

Long story short: We don't know.
>>
File: 1387504702359.gif (2MB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
1387504702359.gif
2MB, 700x393px
>>51174790
>>51174777
I'm not expecting it but I guess i'd like to know between the shitposting and not. Guess i'll wait and see and prepare for inevitable disappointment.
>>
>>51174707
Manhunter is the greatest nemesis, so much fun to watch my friends fear slowly bubble up.
>>
>>51174763

Stop feeding the trolls. We don't know yet; you probably won't be able to.
>>
>>51174763
I can confirm it's a no. Poots told me yesterday.
>>
>>51174865

IN FACT, can whoever creates the new thread specifically put this question in the OP so we don't immediately get bombarded by that cum guzzling faggot? Give him no excuse.
>>
>>51174763
I can confirm it's a yes. Poots told me yesterday.
>>
>>51174905
>>51174959
kys
>>
>>51174919
Working on new thread, will put it up when we hit autosage. Will have that in it.
>>
>>51174977
And in a fit of... I'm gonna go with irony that pushed to autosage. I could wait till we hit page 9 or whatever but fuck I want to be done with this incarnation.

NEW THREAD
>>51175027
>>51175027
>>51175027
>>
>>51174584
Speaking of spamming survival actions, how high should survival limits be around LY10? My current campaign has 4 and it feels really low when not using rawhide.
>>
>>51175060
4 is rather low. 6 is pretty comfy, but the more the merrier really.

>>51175027
>>
>>51173400
>>51173400
>>51173400
>>51173400
>>51173400
>>51173400
new thread
>>
>>51175116
Ignore Ekoi threads
Hide Ekoi posts
Do not reply to Ekoi topics

>>51175027
>>51175027
>>51175027

(This is gonna end in disaster I just know it)
>>
>>51175183
>(This is gonna end in disaster I just know it)
Just don't respond to him. He's just making an ass of himself and it gets more obvious the less people interact with him.
>>
>>51166112
I'm passive aggressive Anon, but to answer your question, "pushing the shading" means that DBK Anon, from looking at his photos, didn't do enough shading. Ie, it all looks like he just went over his mini with one flat colour and just stopped there.
Which is a shame.
Pushing the shadows means add more constrast. Darken the crevices (with a dark green, for example), lighten those edges, etc.

It's painting 101, but apparently we're doing hugbox mode advice now, so whatever.
>>
Okay, so if the shitposting spree is over...

There's no Poots-confirmed info yet on whether orders will be modifiable in the pledge manager, but is there at last some info?

It seems unlikely to me that he'd even be able to avoid it, given that there were entire expansions that were all WORK IN PROGRESS.

That is why I didn't up the pledge as content came out anyway. I got the base game and enough for Flower Knight and Dung Beetle Knight, since I wanted the game and I'd buy those two just for the cool model alone. But I was put off going hard because of the sheer amount of unconfirmed content in the new stuff and then just forgot I'd underbid myself.

If they do allow extra expansions, what would you recommend from a gameplay perspective? I'll be getting Black Knight anyway because all the knights are cool and this way I get all four heavy armour boys. But are there any others that substantially improve the game or replayability?
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.