[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 145832-004-510D6F21[1].jpg (39KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
145832-004-510D6F21[1].jpg
39KB, 550x413px
Places to buy dice that ship to europe and aren't thediceshoponline?
>>
>>51153797
Can we make this a General dice thread?

How would /tg/ feel about a d20 where the faces are proportionally sized? For example the face opposite the 10 would have the largest face, making it the most stable result, while 1 and 20 would be the smallest faces on opposing sides, making them the least likely result.
>>
>>51154023
You can achieve a bell curve by using 3d6, + 1 optional one for critical results.
>>
>>51154023
this would have both the problem of being hard to manufacture to the exact dimensions that you'd want for this to work, and then also burden you with the task of demonstrating that it actually even works remotely as intended.
Seems like a lot of waste for getting ones and twos out of: >>51154127
or just using a random number generator or something.

I wish I could help OP but not yurop.
>>
>>51153797
What's wrong with the dice shop?
>>
>>51153797
Are dice hard to get in Europe or something? No game stores?
>>
>>51153797
Amazon
>>
>>51154284
Seconding this. I have bought 90% of my dice in the past two years from TDS. Quick delivery and a lots of stock, I reckon. Do they not ship to your country or smth?

>>51154379
Amazon can work too, as said, and eBay, if you're willing to scour.
>>
>>51154284
Nothing, I just wonder what other cool sets I can get my hands on.

>>51154307
Here in Portugal we have about 0 game stores, and those which still manage to be a thing are quickly fading. On top of that, most dice shops I've found on the internet are either from USA or the UK, most of yurop doesn't really care about english (I guess it's too hard for them or something), so It's not exactly easy to find online stores around spain or france for these kinds of things.
>>
Any one have any experience buying dice from massdrop? 24 USD for (Pic Related) metal dice seems to be the best deal I've seen on metal dice. They also have some nifty looking Turquoise dice for 28 USD as well.
>>
ebay
>>
>>51154379
I've turned down amazon a bit since I saw wiz dice prices for the UK vs the USA; it's a stupid difference, with a set going for about 7$ in the US, and the same set going for about 30£ (which hovers around 40 €uropoors), shipped from the UK.

To be fair, I only know wiz dice, are there any good alternatives to them on amazon?
>>
>>51154434
>Here in Portugal we have about 0 game stores

Kult Games Lisbon
>>
Speaking of dice, when playing DnD 5E, what's a comfortable number of each dice you would realistically need? Especially different spells seem to warrant a lot of smaller dice. (Off the top of my head, just Sleep requires 5d8 at 1st level)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.