[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What affects did these Pariahs have on the Emperor, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

What affects did these Pariahs have on the Emperor, the Webway or Magnus?
>>
Nothing because the sisters of silence were a stupid idea like all of the Horus Heresy novels that blatantly contradicts all preceding fiction and information about the setting.
>>
>>51146604
Nocturnal emissions.
>>
Pretty sure the Emperor just tanked it.

The Emperor has always been portrayed as a big hulking wizard who dun giv no fuks. So I think he just tanked it.
>>
>>51146604
>the Emperor

Same as with any other Psyker, the Emperor just had enough willpower and internal Warp energy (it's more a ratio thing rather than 'Nullfields immediately destroy all Warp-energy) to not give much of a damn.

>the Webway

See Emperor, the amount of Warpstuff that goes into generating and stabilizing a Webway tunnel is huge, we're probably talking minor destabilizations if a lot of them were grouped together.

>Magnus?

See Emperor, only slightly less fortunate.

That being said, this; >>51146634
>>
>>51146604

Spontaneous erections.
>>
>>51146604
You know how there is always that one friend that just does not fucking make a sound, and always comes up right behind you and says "Whats up?" and scares teh shit outta you?

Same thing here, the big E was thinking about putting bells around their necks so he would stop loosing his shit when they pulled this crap.
>>
>>51147682
... In the Emperor, Magnus... Or the Webway?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.