[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of spirits would you find in a tree farm? Just normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: the druod is Lawful Neutral.jpg (145KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
the druod is Lawful Neutral.jpg
145KB, 800x531px
What sort of spirits would you find in a tree farm? Just normal forest spirits with some subtle oddities, or would they be radically different?
>>
Are you familiar with the Grain Nymph from AD&D 2E?
>>
>>51131401
>druod
>>
>>51131401
Imagine a regular three spirit that went through military drill and took it to heart.
>>
>>51131401
Lawful neutral spirits.
>>
>>51131401
Since a tree farm falls under agriculture and not forestry (at least in my country) and the rotation time is only about twenty years I doubt anything really settles there. This is not a forest after all
>>
>>51132337
>and the rotation time is only about twenty years I doubt anything really settles there.
It's usually 30, at least around here.
>>
>>51132362
In Germany a short rotation coppice is only allowed on agricultural land and has a usual rotaion time of 20 years. The two most used trees are salix and populus though ask me not what species exactly
>>
>>51131418
Unfortunately knot.

>>51131446
>>51131458
>>51132337
So... some stronger spirits of changer/renewal ruling over the area with some spirits of industry as subjects and very few (but some) forest spirits of an unusually rigid/lawful temperament occasionally present? Possibly only just before the area is due to be harvested?
>>
Since most farmed trees are artificially impregnated with the help of a guy with a ladder and a brush, they're probably even more thirsty for human dick than regular dryads.
>>
>>51133009

I'll keep that in mind if this game happens to take an unexpected ERP turn.
>>
>>51132856

I imagine that the nature spirits are likely to be very young. Since there isn't a large diversity of species in a tree farm, they're likely to be awkward and have difficulty interacting with other spirits or with druids/shamans. More or less, they would be autistic children in comparison to the spirits in a plot of old-growth forest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.