[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing a female tiefling bard in a 5e campaign I decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 36

File: 1339010766537.jpg (84KB, 871x720px) Image search: [Google]
1339010766537.jpg
84KB, 871x720px
>playing a female tiefling bard in a 5e campaign I decided to join on a whim which also happens to be the first online roleplay I've entered
>always played males and strictly common races because I hate feeling like "that snowflake guy" but thought why not live a little.

>fast forward to level 4
>campaign has mostly been fairly standard thus far
>our party has been asked to root out some tribal orc problems

>party thus far;
>bardybard/me
>semi-lawful stupid half orc paladin
>aasimar rogue with a penchant for torture(???)
>half orc female ranger who constantly tries to sexualize the paladin
>gnome wizard that is just 200% fucking wizard

>we end up encountering a small orc settlement in the middle of the nearby woods
>start fightan
>end up murderhoboing them fairly easily
>last orc stands fairly wounded having been slashed from shoulder to thigh by the paladin
>figured I'd might aswell have some fun and try to style a bit

Maybe I shouldn't have done so, but fuck man..

>figured I'd do an acrobatical flip and crack my old lute over his head which had recently been replaced by a shiny new one
>end up rolling a 2 +6
>at this point the DM takes a while to respond
>he asks me to roll again
>at this point I figured that I just fucked it up a bit and was preparing for some potential small amounts of damage or getting knocked prone
>rolled a 4 (please god why)
>apparently I slipped when I tried to kick off of the nearby tree and ended up deepthroating the orc
>has me roll a strength to get off it
>orc apparently oppose rolled me and shoved me head even further down
>has me roll for breathing

I THOUGHT THIS ONLY HAPPENED IN HORROR STORIES.
I AM A 6 FOOT 1 TALL MALE THAT WEIGHS 230 LBS AND I FEEL VIOLATED.

Why the fuck would the DM pull this out of the blue?
It had been going fine up until that point!
I just wanted to play a tiefling bard based on Abbath from Immortal. ;_;

Also, general magical realm thread, I need to know that I'm not the only one..
>>
Never thought I'd get this goddamn distraught over a roleplay, what the fuck man.
>>
>>51118543
> playing a female tiefling bard
> 5e
> ranger who sexualizes paladin

I think I see where your mistake was made, you poor bastard.
>>
Assuming this story actually happened and that it's a online game, ruin it and then burn the bridge behind you.

Bite on the dick and tear it off with your teeth, then sodomize the orc with it's own dick and describe everything in lurid detail.

Then try for the murder suicide of the party and leave.
>>
>>51118543
Every time magical realm comes up, my characters immediately begins convulsing and vomiting and shitting themselves.

If i'm asked to stop, I tell them that putting their magical realm in the game is just like that.
>>
File: 1458168142036.png (693KB, 623x706px) Image search: [Google]
1458168142036.png
693KB, 623x706px
>>51118679
>Not beating out her teeth with a heavy rock first
What kind of fucking rapist are you?
>>
>>51118711
Tieflings have Hellish Rebuke, cauterize the dick then.
>>
>>51118543
last thing that tried to eat my halfling I just stabbed it in the brain.
>>
>>51118666
Just wanted to play something unorthodox for once and I figured and online campaign would do fine. I have some friends and we're already balls deep in a Curse of Strahd campaign so can't really do it there.

Just.. why do people insist on ruining it for everyone else.

>>51118679
I put up a bullshit excuse about having to go pick up my non-existant brother from a non-existant airport. Not sure what happened to my character after that, not sure I want to know, pretty sure I don't want to go back.
>>
>>51118543
The orc had a battle boner to fall onto?
>>
>>51118703
That.. that is actually brilliant.
I was too caught up with being fucking dumbfounded to think of anything that good however.

>>51118751
Unbeknownst to anyone but the DM, apparently.
>>
>>51118745
>I put up a bullshit excuse about having to go pick up my non-existant brother from a non-existant airport. Not sure what happened to my character after that, not sure I want to know, pretty sure I don't want to go back.

Should have done this after calling the DM out on their magical realm shit. Confrontation makes it super awkward for everyone. You essentially just gave them a fuck toy.
>>
Honestly sounds pretty tame. Only time I ever felt violated was watching someone nearly get molested in an out of character.
>>
>>51118795
I know, I fucked up. I just never thought I'd encounter that shit, who the fuck is prepared for that?

All of my RP has been done with a group of friends over the last 10 years, never thought I'd end up in a magical realm.
>>
>>51118795
This is not the answer, this is never the answer.

Why is being a dick /tg/'s fetish.
>>
>>51118745
>pretty sure

why even log into whatever website that was ever again?

Go NC, try to find a new group. Never play a girl character. I'm a woman irl and I almost never play females at all. Nothing that horrific has ever happened obviously but people treat you totally different, even irl with my friends and my husband the difference in the way people treat my male characters vs female ones in game is insane. Women are 'a thing to have sexual/romantic situations with' and men are 'people' to most gamer guys, unfortunately.

Worst thing is it makes romance/sex incredibly awkward and impossible to do even tactfully because they're such neckbeards about it. As a gurrrlgaamerrr I'd totally love to play a game with some romance but unless the group is more than half irl women/gay dudes it's nearly impossible.
>>
>>51118970
Because /tg/ is frequented by meek nerds in real life so that's their only way of "getting back" at the ones who bully them most likely.
>>
>>51118970
Never tolerate that shit. Being a pushover will get you nothing.
>>
>>51119028
You know nothing about the GM and the group, just this one greentext from a random faggot.
>>
>>51118985
>Women are 'a thing to have sexual/romantic situations with' and men are 'people' to most gamer guys, unfortunately.
That's pretty fucking horrendous. I guess I've just been hella sheltered since my group of friends consists of pretty good roleplayers.

The reason I wanted to try roleplaying a female is because it would get me to evolve a bit as a roleplayer. Also the fact that I've never played anything but a male since it's much easier to relate to a character of your own gender.

>Never play a girl character
Can you think of any female character that won't be instantly put in the dogpile?
I wonder of playing a like 60 year old female druid would also get wrecked like my tiefling did.
>>
>>51119095
Did you pop a boner? The fact that the dm was objectifying you and turning you into a cock bag
>>
>>51119091
Magical realm threads aren't allowed?
If so then I really do apologize, I'm rarely on /tg/ and unaware if it's been ruled to not be allowed.

Just needed to vent really since I just can't get my head around what happened.
>>
>>51119083
It's an online game. It doesn't matter. Burn the bridge and the island and the people.
>>
>>51119128
No it was more like a flash of intense anger and disbelief, followed by a sinking feeling in my gut and my faith in humanity slipping further down into the abyss.
>>
>>51119162
Kind of hot though if you're into that. Now I want to make a female character purely so that will happen
>>
>>51119219
I mean shit man, I won't fault you if it's what you enjoy, just make sure that all the parties involved are into it.

I wasn't and it was a shitty experience.
>>
File: 11c.gif (390KB, 540x305px) Image search: [Google]
11c.gif
390KB, 540x305px
>>51119162
>implying you ever had faith in humanity if you can lose it so easily
>>
>>51119289
You got me anon, I never had much faith for humanity.
>>
>>51119091
You know what's against the rules? Posting about how you're going to report a thread. Know what isn't? Making a thread where you discuss what happened in a traditional game.
>>
>>51118543
Lighten up, you fat fuck, it was funny. Stop waifuing your female characters, especially if you make them "on a whim", and you'll have a better time.
>>
>>51119589
"no"
>>
File: get a load of this bait.png (11KB, 478x373px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this bait.png
11KB, 478x373px
>>51119589
>>
>"As a reaction, i cast Hellish Rebuke"

Then log the fuck out.
>>
>>51119137
>It's an online game.
Exactly. If you were dealing with these people at a table top, this shit wouldn't (or very rarely) happen. Online is filled with shits and loli-fags and faggots, and other undesirable people. The worst they do is yell at you with caplocks and try to make you feel shitty. Fuck em, because OP(and in a sense, all of us) can find better.
>>
>>51119663
>>51119671
I'm being 100% sincere. It's not like the orc pinned her down and started raping her. It's equivalent to a male character's foot slipping off a branch and him landing on the branch balls-first and having to roll not to pass out. If slapstick is acceptable for men, then so is accidental orc dick in the mouth for women. Not everything is muh magical realm or muh unspeakable violation.
>>
>>51119797
Addendum: if you expected a serious campaign with no "silly" fumbles or whatever, then, yes, I'd expect you'd want to leave, and that's fine. But something tells me you'd've been a lot calmer if it was a male character hitting his balls on a branch or the end of the orc's club or whatever.
>>
>>51119859
>>51119797
This doesn't work because suddenly giving a blowjob is not the equivalent of slapstick. Change the character from a woman to a man and it'd still be a "what the hell DM" moment.
>>
>>51119905
It absolutely is the equivalent. Men are biologically geared for violence and physicality, and women for sexuality, and those are just comedic manifestations of same. Your "change the character" argument is the one that isn't equivalent; to be equivalent, the female character would have to have been hit in the gut, with specific mention given to possible ovarian or uterine damage. Obviously not as funny.
>>
>>51120023
>>51119797
>Reasons why Anon doesn't have a girlfriend
>>
>>51120058
>Reasons why Anon doesn't have a girlfriend
Sounds like the title of a really shitty made-for-tv romcom. Not that this post really adds to the conversation here.
>>
>>51120058
>I have no argument, so I'll resort to libel
Nice try. Truth is, not every woman out there is so lacking in self-awareness that they don't understand how the sexes differ in biology, psychology, and culture, or so humorless that they don't see the fun in sexual jokes.
>>
>>51118543
>>apparently I slipped when I tried to kick off of the nearby tree and ended up deepthroating the orc
I'm in an actual ERP and nothing this silly has come up.
>>
OP here, went to get some food, not sure if I should've expected more serious replies or not.

A bit less furious now that I got some food atleast, so that's something.

>>51120171
Guessing it is more deliberate in ERP? I mean that usually means that all parties are in on it and all that.
>>
>>51118970
>The DM rapes your character so he can jack off under the table
>Calling him out for being a sicko is being a dick
Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1480447598399.jpg (35KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1480447598399.jpg
35KB, 600x484px
I feel for you OP. I really do.
I've been where you have been.
Almost lost my love for this hobby.
DM had it out for me from the beginning

>Rolled a male Human Paladin first
>DM killed my mount, and then me
>Rolled up male Dwarf Fighter
>Traveled to town with group
>DM states my horse dies from exhaustion.
>Thisisbullshit.jpg
>Group's given quest by NPC
>Have to check out abandoned building
>Find a single clue inside; but ambushed
>Several bandits, and warlock in building
>Dwarf is targeted by all enemies, and killed.
>Roll up Gnome Bard, because fuck it.
>Warrior hits on princess of some snow tribe
>Warrior in our party fails hard core
>Gnome Bard sings a tale of his mighty deeds
>Roll a 25 on my performance skill
>Princess is impressed with song, and deeds
>Warrior & Bard become best of m8's
>DM has princess fall for me instead
>Warrior gets pissed off at me for some reason
>Tell Warrior that he has no interest in her
>Warrior hate me, and not DM for this shit
>Princess invites me into her chambers
>Politely turn down her advances
>Try and convince her to woo warrior instead
>Forced to go into chambers by royal decree
>I'm surrounded by her chamber guards
>Forced to eat shit as princess watches
>Princess has a bone club as weapon
>Mortified my Gnome is analy raped by club
>Me & 60 year old veteran gamer flip our shit
>Tell DM to fuck off, and leave the game.
>>
>>51120147
If you're going to have any characters, male or female, fumble into accidental orcish blowjobs, that's something that shouldn't really come out of the blue. If the DM is running a fairly standard campaign, and then says 'y-you get impaled on the orc's c-cock, hehe," that's some shit he should keep in his pants.
>>
>>51120248
>>51120248
Jesus fuck, I hope this is fake, although I have a sinking feeling it's probably not.
>>
>>51120147
>gets wrecked
>>m-muh logical fallacies
>>that's libel
Reasons vol. 2
>>
>>51119797
Look, somebody could choke on a dick in a variety of situations. It could be funny. Preferably (seriously preferably) toned down, but funny. This is not a situation of this kind. No subtlety, just generating wank material on the fly. Also it used the same reasoning as stuff like "le natural 1 you broke your spine :DDD".

All in all, shit tier DMing.
>>
File: I had fun once it was awful.jpg (47KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
I had fun once it was awful.jpg
47KB, 500x614px
>>51120293
It's sadly not fake, and the truth.

I've experienced bad games prior. Having to deal with control freak DM's, and players. Once had a player tell another player to fuck themselves with a cactus. However, the campaign I just mentioned is the one that took the wind out of my sails.

The really messed up, and sad thing about this all...with the exception of the veteran player, and myself the other players including DM were in their mid to late 30's.
>>
>>51119859
Yes, I mentioned that here: >>51120257
I recognize that comedic elements don't belong everywhere. But OP picked up the game, as he said, "on a whim", and you have to be prepared for things not to have gone the way you expected and be calm about it, not flip out and have a panic attack or something.

>>51120305
I'm not pointing out any logical fallacies; I just pointed out the lack of argument in your post. Anyway, I'm not trying to be dramatic; "libel" is just the best word I could think of because "Ackshually, I do have a girlfriend" is one of those things you can't say on 4chan without making a fool of yourself no matter what.

>>51120312
OP didn't include how the DM phrased it, and I suppose a proper judgment would be contingent on it: if he put it forth as any other joke, or if he was perceptibly getting hot and bothered. I just wanted everyone freaking out to entertain the idea that not everything has to be borne of malice.
>>
>>51120392
Got the post links in the first part mixed up.
>>
>>51120392
OP here, it was less of a joking manner and more of a "let's include details about how much drool there are".

I don't think most jokes tend to include a lot of details on what's actually happening.
>>
>>51119797
>getting hit in the dick is the same as having a dick forced into your mouth
What the fuck, dude?
>>
>>51119797
>>51120023
>women are biologically designed to randomly deepthroat orcs and it's unrealistic not to depict that.

Jeez dude, I hope your potentially-real girlfriend sees what you say about women when she's not around.
>>
>>51120392
>you have to be prepared for things not to have gone the way you expected and be calm about it, not flip out and have a panic attack or something.

Also to elaborate on this, the party and DM seemed to be just normal people when talking to them before I joined. I did go "fuck it, let's try it" but it doesn't mean that I got any form of red flags from talking to any participants beforehand.

And it was more like outrage, since everything had been going fine before that event, which really caught me offguard and ruined the pretty decent time I was having.

Excuse me for not elaborating that much but I hit the max characters in the post and just got the essentials, or so I thought atleast.
>>
File: wpid-photo-20150804001125738.jpg (207KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-photo-20150804001125738.jpg
207KB, 1698x1131px
>>51120432
>>51120482
I stand corrected, then. Good luck finding better games in future.

>>51120439
Neither are pleasant, but both (in the scenario I outlined) would have been the result of a personal failure, and neither are likely to cause lasting damage.

>>51120447
I'm not saying that, just like I'm not saying that men are biologically designed to take hits in the nuts, and I'm explicitly not saying it's "realistic". So I'm not sure where you're getting all these words from, but it certainly wasn't my posts.
>>
>>51120501
Thanks, I'll probably be a lot more wary in regards to choosing games in the future.

I'll still give online gaming a few more shots since hopefully this was just a one time type of thing.
>>
>>51120501
Of course neither are pleasant, but they're on different scales of "not pleasant."

There's nothing sexual about getting hit in the balls. A dick in the mouth is something completely different. If the DM is clearly in the wrong here. And having the orc hold her down only makes it worse.
>>
>>51120501
Tripping and getting hit in the dick is a thing that can actually feasibly happen if you're clumsy/distracted. Tripping and deepthroating somebody by accident literally does not ever happen outside of slapstick cartoons and bad anime.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>51120501
>Reasons why Anon is not allowed within 100yards of a Middle school
>>
>>51120565
I shouldn't have to tell you this, but getting hit in the balls is sexual to some people. I tried to go for the closest analogy along the reasoning I outlined, so one was sexual with a somewhat violent aspect, and one was violent with a possible sexual aspect.

>>51120574
Right, they're not equally rare, but narratively they're similar: you wouldn't feature a character tripping and getting hit in the nuts outside of a slapstick scene, either, even if it would have been physically plausible.
>>
No greentext story but i'm getting burnt out on a party that just plays classes and not characters, it's like being in a group of play testers, no matter how many prompts the GM throws out nobody bites.
>>
>>51120626
Hey, you leave my latent pedophilic urges out of this!
>>
>>51120218
>Guessing it is more deliberate in ERP?
I mean nobody ever fell on a dick, we just generally head back to a room/under the stars or whatever.
>>
>>51120630
Its pretty pathetic at this point how far you're stretching the limits of logic just for the sake of being contrarian. Fuck off already.
>>
>>51118543
I feel you OP.

Last time I joined an already going online group the DM told me he "already rolled a character for me" and I thought: "What could go wrong?" I still regret it.

Best at this point is to leave with some bullshit excuse or just tell him how disgusted you are.
>>
>>51120687
Yeah, figured as much.
Just a random question since I haven't really talked to anyone who does ERP, I'm guessing there's more to it than just aiming to get your rocks off that motivates one to ERP?
>>
>>51120696
Why get mad? Really, honestly, stop and think about why you feel this way. Is it that infuriating to suggest that women are fair game for comedy?
>>
>>51120745
Well I've had some pretty great faps out of it, but I do actually care about the plot.
>>
>>51120758
Fair enough, thanks for answering. I mean sure it probably differs a lot from person to person but it's nice to get an opinion about it from someone who actively engages in it.
>>
File: 1470463740047.png (233KB, 598x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470463740047.png
233KB, 598x512px
>>51120752
I'm not reading anybody here as mad, just dumbfounded that you honestly believe the two situations are even remotely comparable.
>>
>>51120804
I've outlined my reasoning as to why they're similar. All you've done is assert they're not
>>
>>51120859
>Implying I'm the same person
Your reasoning is unconvincing, bro.
>>
>>51120906
Oh, gosh. I don't understand how I could possibly have mixed up a post by "Anonymous" with all these other posts by "Anonymous".

Just pretend I meant "you" in the plural form, man.
>>
>>51120752
Yeah, right man, I get it, hilarious. Too bad my furious callousness eclipsed your peerless reasoning and keen sense of humor regarding slapstick, gender relationships, and raping player characters in a roleplaying game.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>51120987
If an accident resulting in the taste of orc dick, adjudicated by the DM, is raping a player character, is a purposeful attack resulting in a sucking chest wound also attempted murder of a player character? Why do you even play, then?
>>
File: 1464233359950.jpg (70KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
1464233359950.jpg
70KB, 554x554px
>>51120985
>I don't understand how I could possibly have mixed up a post by "Anonymous" with all these other posts by "Anonymous".
Probably by using basic pattern recognition to distinguish between different styles of phrasing used by different posters.
>>
>>51121063
I suppose, but I'm too busy jacking off to loli doujinshi ever since that other guy reminded me why I'm not allowed near middle schools.
>>
>>51121054
Your PC getting murdered is part of the basic game mechanics (hit points). Getting impaled on orc cock really isn't ("roll for dick circumference, hang on, let me check that against the orc penis size chart").
>>
>>51120630
>I shouldn't have to tell you this, but getting hit in the balls is sexual to some people.
I shouldn't have to tell you this, but literally everything is sexual to some people. But the fact use some people have amputee fetishes doesn't mean someone getting a hand hacked off is innately sexual.
>>
>>51121130
Fine. What about people slandering or printing libel about player characters? Player characters being burgled or robbed? Player characters being defrauded? Player characters being passed forged documents or counterfeited money? Player characters' families being assaulted offscreen? Player characters being drugged and abducted?

>>51121178
And the fact that some people like seeing orc dicks doesn't mean orc dick can't be used for comedy value. (Granted, I did happen to be wrong in this case.)
>>
>>51119095

I think you should try it again but it's tough. If you're remotely attractive or flirty or romantic or sexual in *any* way you're instantly an object. No bards, for example.

Once I was playing a female character in a Werewolf: Dark Ages game. So, I go to Church to meet the Priest. Like, Catholic Priest in German Dark Ages. Right? So I said something like, "I wear a nice dress." So we end up having lunch (I think with a few other people?) and afterwards the dm is like, fucking giggling and has this priest make a pass at me? And I'm like...what? and he's like, you were trying to seduce him and it worked. So I said no...I was trying to be polite. He says then why did you wear a slutty dress.

I never said it was slutty. I said it was nice. Like, for mass. He just pictured it slutty. :|
So uh, anyway there aren't a lot of options. Try gross? I once played like a wood elf barbarian chick in 5th ed and I was just tough and didn't do anything feminine... idk, nobody bothered me. But this is one of the later games so maybe they all just matured. Who fuckin knows. Sorry, good luck. I hope you figure it out, that really sucks that that happened to you and you have every right to be totally skeeved and feel violated.

But really, don't even give that guy the bonus fap by replying to anything. Delete, block, unsubscribe... find a new game and try again. Sounds like you did everything right.
>>
>>51121252
If I can find a good group to play with over more than one campaign, starting off on a very unfeminine character might give me a leeway to eventually play a more feminine one without being overly sexualized at any given opportunity. Granted, it is the long con of long cons, but it's either that or just try and try again until I find a group that has encountered females in their lives before.

And I've cut any ties I had to the game in question, just couldn't deal with that shit. Incredibly immersion breaking and just infuriating.

Thanks for your input, I'll see what I can do and I'll try to find a decent game.
>>
>>51121230

Rape is obviously different, and that's not even what happened. If you were playing a game with a dark tone and realism and shit and something like that happened in a more tasteful way and it had repercussions it wouldn't be nearly as horrific. Not to go full trigger warning but it really should be on the tin.

If you can't understand why it's not ok for a DM to do this you might have serious problems. Please be aware that most people are not ok with it, and if you intend to have it in your games put it in the description so that people are aware. I am simply telling you this because I'm sure you don't want to surprise anyone- obviously you think this is good hearted fun and only want to have funny jokes. You aren't trying to offend anyone deliberately, right?
>>
>>51118543
sounds HOT
what happened next?
>>
>>51121320

Good luck man. Like I said, my irl game group of friends who aren't even the worst of the neckbeards I've met *still* have the problem where they think female characters require some fucking response of that kind. I mean not every PC gets it (usually my husband dms so that's mostly avoided) but there are comments like 'seduce the guard' sometimes, and they treat every female npc as a possible lay etc etc
>>
>>51121372
I flipped my shit and left the game.

>>51121375
My group that I play with that consists of just old friends are pretty notorious to just go an entirely different direction when it comes to potential romance or female interaction in a campaign now that I think about it.

I'm not sure if it's just something we're trying to avoid because we've all heard of the awkward shit that might ensue with that or that we're too murderhobo-y to bother.

Granted, I did once as a male character actually seduce a male guard. But mostly due to the circumstances that we've heard rumors of him being homosexual and our rogue was locked in a dungeon, hence the party face(me) having to get a way in.
But that's about as far as we've ever gone in a campaign with any of that.

Or maybe we're just dead inside, that's a possibility aswell.
>>
The only thing that's as bad as getting raped in the mouth is getting raped in the mouth. I've been hit in the balls scores of times, and I still don't want to get raped in the mouth. That's an absurd comparison.
>>
>>51121352
Man, sometimes you've just gotta cut your losses. Dwellers don't understand social norms, that's why they're dwellers.
>>
>>51121426
To elaborate, I lured the guard around the corner and blasted him with a sleep spell.
>>
>>51121441
>That's an absurd comparison.
Why?
>>
File: 1448776251947.jpg (133KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1448776251947.jpg
133KB, 640x853px
>>51121320
You can't roleplay around that kind of stuff; it's not a matter of skill. Your time is better spent putting in the time to find a group that has attitudes that you do find acceptable.

>>51121352
>put it in the description so that people are aware
That's fair enough, and I do agree, but I'd say on the flip side that if you go around earnestly expecting never to have any surprises, especially if you're sensitive about particular topics, you're being entirely too optimistic and unguarded for the internet. In a word, you'll hurt yourself.

>>51121441
I'm not talking in real-life terms, but from a comedic and narrative frame of reference. In real life, they're both quite liable to cause lasting damage, but in real life the circumstances are vastly different.
>>
>>51121426

See that's what's so disappointing. You either get awkward fucking weird comments always directed towards targets that don't make sense *or* literally 0 romance.

Currently playing with a few online friends. Players are my bff and another friend (so all girls) and the DM is the friend's husband, so nothing too disgusting. The friend is a sort of slutty bard, so far the only one to do any serious romance/sex stuff and it was ...mostly tasteful or funny, basically. DM is her husband so it's not like... uncomfortable?

My character is a guy too and needed to get the bard to do something so I was able to try some seduction on him (bard has made it clear he's dtf) and since we're both girls it was like.. not even weird? Just played totally normal and no drama or awkward or gross... idk, it was kind of cool to play in a game where love and sex exist normally without making everyone uncomfortable.
>>
>>51121530
>You can't roleplay around that kind of stuff; it's not a matter of skill. Your time is better spent putting in the time to find a group that has attitudes that you do find acceptable.

I am fairly positive that you are right in that. I am however a massive idiot that is one part stubborn and two parts gullible for always assuming the best about people.
>>
File: figure_finder_image.jpg (34KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
figure_finder_image.jpg
34KB, 500x425px
Our Barbarian and Paladin are the most super serious dude-bros ever who love to turn everything sexual in hypothetical scenarios while they get wasted, the DM laughs at it and gives hypothetical scenarios but it's very clearly established it never happens.

One day both dudebros are fucking drunk and the Barbarian decides he'll sleep in the same room as the Paladin, which the Paladin didn't notice since he was texting his wife.

DM jokingly suggested the Paladin was going to get raped which led to the Paladin assuming he was actually being raped by the Barbarian, thus saying he'd counter-rape the Barbarian. DM allowed the misunderstanding and asked him to roll strength contest.

Barbarian tried to explain but the DM kept interrupting him. Barbarian lost the strength contest.

The Barbarian legitimately left the table and called everyone faggots as the DM described in vivid detail the Paladin raping him.
>>
>>51121539
>it was kind of cool to play in a game where love and sex exist normally without making everyone uncomfortable.
Yeah, that's a fair point.
It's a bit hard to pin point exactly why my group never really touches the subject. I suppose that we've subconsciously made the decision that our characters are "above" that whole thing despite definitely roleplaying them like ordinary people.
I guess it also has to do with just how comfortable one is with sexual stuff in general.
>>
File: A0p-w_rg_400x400.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
A0p-w_rg_400x400.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>51121586
>barbarian's fw
>>
>>51121638

Do you ever DM? It's tough to introduce but if they're dudes who play dudes you could try introducing an eligible female npc. Though that leads to the 'girl npcs are for fuckin' issue I complained about anyway. But maybe they will court her, who knows.

Having npcs be in a relationship can help I think. I ran a game once where there was a princess who got married very early on, to 'one of the bad guys' so their relationship was pretty relevant.

But I think it's just hard to get guys to think about romance and sexuality in that way with fiction. There's a reason why stereotypes exist right? Girls read Jane Austen, guys watch MMA fights.
>>
>>51120752
I think it's your idiotic comparison. Try thinking just a little harder. For example, a guy falling and getting that branch or the orc's weapon lodged up his ass instead. Then you'll realize that you wouldn't expect to see that as a joke in situations where a branch to the nuts would be perfectly reasonable comedy.
>>
>>51121706
But I would.
>>
>>51118543
>tfw I want to play characters that have a sexual element to them but have literally no idea how to pull that off without making somebody uncomfortable
Should I try to get a group of just perverted NEETs together to indulge this impulse?
>>
>>51121828
Then you're completely ignorant of societal norms.
>>
>>51121699
I've never DM'd though I could probably do so. I don't think it's neccessarily hard to get guys to think that way, it's more the fact that the males that aren't neckbeard tier are usually a lot more reserved than females in that regard.

It's a strange thing because guys usually tend to go either oversexual or dismiss it at a whim, and I think my entire group is more of the latter than the former.
I suppose something like making sure their background invovles either a loved one or a family might trigger a different view on things since we're mostly quick learners when it comes to roleplaying, especially when finding a new viewpoint on things.

Also personally, as much as I like watching MMA fights and tinkering with cars, I also read a shitton, I'm good at cooking and sewing for some reaosn.
The gender stereotype might be very accurate however, with men generally growing up being told not to show many emotions or care about that shit since it's viewed as "weak" and "feminine" for some reason.

You've given me something to think about, might come up with something to trigger my group to take relationships and such more seriously in roleplaying.
>>
>>51121864
If you're doing online games, just initiating something might get you what you want.
Not with a PC at first, but an NPC in the world and court them or something?
>>
>>51121879

Good luck m8.
>>
File: 1367900414511.jpg (11KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1367900414511.jpg
11KB, 251x251px
>>51121867
Or—and, hey, get this—you are not the sole adjudicator of a monolithic set of societal norms.
>>
>>51121907
Thanks man, I'll give it a shot.
I'm mostly pursuing this since it's a way to make characters a bit more alive. It can get a bit stale with just dungeoneering and murderhoboing.
>>
>>51121539
I'm in a game that's all dudes and we've somehow managed to have sex and romance exist in our game without it being too weird.

Granted we've been friends for years so we know eachother well but it sounds like some groups don't do it even with that.

The sex stuff has been exclusively between PCs and NPCs but it's been handled well and in interesting ways. It was great when one PC said, "Sex is a way to form political alliances and to obtain power" and another one responded, "What is wrong with you man?!"
>>
>>51121915
True. But that doesn't change the fact that you're completely ignorant of social norms. You don't have to think there's one monolithic code of society to realize running around with shit caked on your pants defies all of them.
>>
>>51120363
Christ some of these people out there.
You think being treated like the nerd trash they apparently are throughout all their youth would give them empathy...
But it seems most are just bitter, fucked up little shits. Thank God most won't breed
>>
File: 1370349079312.gif (1011KB, 276x250px) Image search: [Google]
1370349079312.gif
1011KB, 276x250px
>>51122020
Sexual slapstick in an online role-playing game is nowhere near equivalent to running around with soiled dungarees, and you know it.
>>
>>51120859
The reason why people aren't refuting your individual points is because your so fucking wrong that it seems obvious to them.

Let me try to explain.

You're right that comedy is about the subversion of expectation and that the general expectation is that men are strong and women are sexy. You're also right that men experiencing physical pain (actually it's the reaction that the man has to the pain) works as slapstick better than women experiencing pain because the reaction (usually effeminate) subverts the expectation that the man will be macho. You're also right that subverting the expectation for the woman to be sexy will be funnier than watching her reaction to pain (unless her reaction is uncharacteristically macho). What you are dead wrong about is the notion that a woman deepthroating an orc is a subversion of the expectation that the woman will be sexy. As a matter of fact, most will either consider this action in support of the expectation that the woman is sexy or will consider the woman's reaction to be in line with expected reaction (namely disgust) depending on the circumstances surrounding the deepthroating.

What would the female slapstick equivalent of a man taking one to the jewels be? Anything that successfully subverts the expectation that the woman is sexy.
>Faceplanting into a cowpie.
>Falling into and being covered in spiderwebs.
>Hitting her stomach in such a way that elicits an involuntary and loud belch.
>Twisting in the air in such a way that causes an involuntary fart.
All of the above are slapstick. All of the above subvert the expectation that the woman is sexy. None of the above involve face-rape.
>>
If the orc is almost dead, then why did he his erect cock hanging out?
>>
>>51122292
>not whipping out your erect cock to beat off while the sexy tiefling kills you
get a load of this guy
>>
>>51122250
I don't know about you, but accidentally choking on an orc dick is pretty unsexy to me.

>>51122292
Fear boner?
>>
>>51122411
>I don't know about you, but accidentally choking on an orc dick is pretty unsexy to me
Yes, but you're not expecting the female to react in a way that reestablishes her sexiness either.

A girl face planting in the mud and rolling over on her back and pouting about how her face hurts isn't funny. It's the expected reaction.

A girl face planting in the mud and lifting her face up to show her exasperated and disgusted face is funny because she's showing her displeasure that she as a sexy girl is now gross and unsexy. This subverts the expectation of the girl's reaction to pain by showing that she's more concerned with being sexy than the pain she's in.

This is similar to the man getting hit in the balls. The man is big and tough and then WAM! His face contorts, his voice jumps 2 octaves and he's doubled over and out of the fight. This isn't funny because of where the man was hit, it's funny because we know what it feels like and he's obviously feeling it worse than us. It's funny because the reaction is so much more over the top and effeminate than the expectation. This is why watching some crotch shots make you say "Ohhhh," and watching other make you say "Hah!"
>>
If we're talking relationships & sex in RPGs (because I'm just ignoring the "mouth rape is funny" anon).

I'd like to encourage my players to interact with the world, meet the npcs and stuff. Something I've done for this is have an NPC run off on a date with another NPC.

Both NPCs are known, one's related to another NPC they've met, and all three of those are citizens of a nation at war with where one of the PCs is from.

It's nothing crazy, but just stuff like "Sorry the Fighter isn't here today, she's out on a date" can add a little more authenticity to your world. A couple of my players kind of wanted to follow and see who she was meeting.
>>
>"Hilarious" random event as a result of failing a roll
>Didn't even roll a nat 1 or anything, just rolled low

The merits of critical failures on skill checks aside, that's retarded. That'd be like the rogue getting his dick stuck in a lock after failing the check. Not only does it not make sense, but it's a disproportionate and bizarre punishment as well.
>>
Reminds me of the time the fighter slipped and fell into the female villain's vagina.
>>
File: WITT.jpg (39KB, 482x698px) Image search: [Google]
WITT.jpg
39KB, 482x698px
ITT Debating chocking on dick
>>
>>51123161
It wasn't even played for a laugh, though. That'd be retarded, but then you just kind of yell at the guy. OP described it as being straight up ERP out of nowhere. Retarded, nonsense ERP that nobody was okay with.
>>
>>51118543
before even talking about how you got diddled

>making players have to make an additional roll because they wanna do something flashy
seriously fuck off with this in 5e at least, if youre going to penalize me any time i try to do something beyond 'ok ill attack the orc' then youll get nothing but the blandest designations of who im going to attack each turn and not even try roleplaying
>>
>>51118543

Sticking around to Ruin the Fun, or are you going to leave right away? Either one is good.
>>
mfw now I kind of want to join a magical realm game just to experience it firsthand
>>
>>51123404
It's not so much a debate as a bunch of people trying to explain something obvious to someone not only incapable of understanding it, but even comprehending it might be a valid viewpoint. I think this might be /tg/'s tupperware guy.
>>
>>51118985
>Women are 'a thing to have sexual/romantic situations with' and men are 'people' to most gamer guys, unfortunately.

Doesn't really have to do with the gamer group, that's more of a being outnumbered thing. The same thing happens in overwhelmingly female areas and the only guy around and other hobbies.
>>
>>51118985
I'm openly a chick myself (or in cases where I don't state my gender, people determine it is) and that's never been the case for me. I think you've just been in some awful groups. That really sucks, though.
>>
>>51118985
I am just as amused that one of the girls in my group has a character who is entirely up for no strings attached sex, and cheerfully rolls to discern dick size on any guy that catches her eye, to the point she took a skill specialization in it and it flabbergasts the gm.
>>51121252
I think you are just rolling well to find assholes who can't into proper socialization.
I know I as a GM have never gone down an openly sexual route on a female pc (save once, I inadvertently created a fairly believable rape scare in a Werewolf the Forsaken game because I was trying to put massive pressure on the player) unless they are done for it, and will block perceived attempts by other players.
Hell, I've been there, made a Calpurnia expy in a DH game, and I put up with the first 5 "hurrdurr playing a female" jokes before barking on the group.
Then the stupid jokes stopped, and never reoccurred.
>>
File: 1483570704054.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483570704054.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>playing a Lamenters Tech Marine in a DeathWatch campaign I decided to join on a whim which also happens to be the first online roleplay I've entered
>always played Sisters of Battle and strictly common imperial servents because I hate feeling like "that snowflake guy" but thought why not live a little.

>fast forward
>campaign has mostly been fairly standard
>our party has been asked to root out some Craftworld Eldar

>party thus far;
>Tech Marine/me
>semi-lawful stupid Imperial fist
>Flesh Tearer with a penchant for torture(???)
>Blood Angel who constantly tries to sexualize the Fist
>Ultra Librarian that is just 200% fucking wizard

>we end up encountering a small Eldar Fleet in the middle of the nearby Sector
>start fightan
>end up murderhoboing them fairly easily
>last Eldar Banshee stands fairly wounded having been slashed from shoulder to thigh by the Fist
>figured I'd might aswell have some fun and try to style a bit

Maybe I shouldn't have done so, but fuck man..

>figured I'd do an acrobatical flip and crack my old Power Axe over her head which had recently been replaced by a shiny new one
>end up rolling a 100
>at this point the GM takes a while to respond
>he asks me to roll again
>at this point I figured that I just fucked it up a bit and was preparing for some potential small amounts of damage or getting knocked prone
>rolled a 99 (please god why)
>apparently I slipped when I tried to kick off of the nearby tree and ended up eating out the Eldar
>has me roll to get off her cunt
>Banshee apparently oppose rolled me and shoved my head even further down
>has me roll for breathing and performance

I THOUGHT THIS ONLY HAPPENED IN HORROR STORIES.
I AM A 8 FEET TALL, ASTARTES THAT WEIGHS 330 LBS AND I FEEL VIOLATED.

Why the fuck would the DM pull this out of the blue?
It had been going fine up until that point!
I just wanted to play a Tech Marine based on Martellus from DoW 2. ;_;

Also, general magical realm thread, I need to know that I'm not the only one
>>
>>51121539
In my current irl game, I went to a strip joint expressly to get pussy.
Found a girl who was willing to play ball, and in the course of roleplay, the GM sat in my lap, caressed my crotch, and then gave me a discount while I made eyes at him.
Meanwhile, his gf, who was sitting across from us, is howling about how gay we are for each other. I ignore her on principle since she has issues with any romantic situation that is not between her and the GM/her bf.
>>
>>51118543
Alright. Now youre all welcome to call me a sexist rapist Grognard but.. arent you a bit overdramatic?

I mean, okay so your character fumbled so hard she deep throated an orc. Me, being socially adept and all, would consider this some random attempt at humour. You know "haha, your character slipped and fell on a orc cock".

Could it be just the GMs attempt at humour gone wrong instead OMG MAGICAL REALM?

You know instead of pandering to neo-/tg/ and the recent influx of redditors who all seem to believe that "EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS MAGICAL REALM" you could try and pick-up on the social cues in your group? Did someone other than you get offended? Did they find it funny?

I might be misremembering it, but didnt one of the more humorous fumbles in the Critonomicon have something similar?

>>51118679
>>51118703
The fact that these are the responses you seem to agree the most with, OP, makes me actually think that you might be the problem of that group. That or that you have some sort auf autism.

Like, on what place on this planet this kind of passive-agressive behaviour is consdered the right course of action? Outside of fucking Tumblr, I mean.
>>
>>51122020
Anon, you realize that your example only holds water if the GM only put females to such situations, when not only is that a poor assumption, but usually is patently untrue.
>>
>>51126322
If you read the thread you'd know it wasn't humor and it was sexual, dummy
>>
>>51126338
I did read the thread and outside of a bunch of people getting offended for no reason I did not see that much outside of OP having a hard time picking up social cues?

But please do point me to the right posts, so I can read them again.
>>
>>51121706
>>51120752
Wait. Hold up.
So according to the Fun police

>a branch to the nuts
Is acceptable and funny.

>a guy falling and getting that branch or the orc's weapon lodged up his ass
On the other hand is badwrongfun and worse than Hitler.

What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>51118543
Some DMs are stupid enough to believe that something ludicrously embarrassing has to happen on every natural 1, either slapstick, someone shitting themselves, or some kind of crude sex thing. I guess some DMs are so dumb that they feel this needs to happen on every low roll in general.
>>
>>51118985
My group is three guys and one girl. The girl is dating one of the other players. She has in character tried to fuck nearly any thing with a dick and sapience since we started. This includes other players, but not her bf. It's become the running joke that since she is the captain and defacto leader, she is basically a walking HR complaint.
>>
>>51126239
OP here, actually laughed.
Kudos.

>>51126322
The "I feel violated" part was more tongue-in-cheek, but I was definitely pretty outraged. The DM had not done anything even remotely similar during the course of the night, and this was about 5 hours in aswell, so if he decided to do something like this because he thought it would be funny, except not really making it a joke and describing it in painful detail, I am pretty sure he has to have some issues in that case.

On top of it been needlessly rape-y in the first place when he could've had me faceplant in bear shit or something, since we were in the middle of the woods.
>>
>>51118543
I've had a character die walking down the staira because the guy next to me rolled 1.

Shit happens. In our group there is a saying "If you have to roll the game is already lost"
>>
File: mikozatso.png (37KB, 208x212px) Image search: [Google]
mikozatso.png
37KB, 208x212px
>>51126322
For what it's worth I agree with you, /tg/ just has some sort of complex when it comes to magical realm nowadays. I miss when we were more laid back.
>>
>>51118833
I'd go in and out of HER character if you know what I mean.

nah man. Fetishes and sex in TTRPGs in general repulses me. That shit should have no place in ordinary communities.
>>
>>51126528

Even if he wanted sexual humour he could have had you face plant into the dying orc's crotch or whatever (pants on.) Awkward and weird for most but definitely more in line with "funny" than whatever happened.
>>
>>51126434
Man, you're not even trying. Take your (you) and go, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: isthisevenreal.png (260KB, 713x381px) Image search: [Google]
isthisevenreal.png
260KB, 713x381px
>>51126528
>>51126690
>except not really making it a joke and describing it in painful detail, I am pretty sure he has to have some issues in that case.
>On top of it been needlessly rape-y in the first place

So that's the issue of it, isnt it? You being offended. Because once again, you refused to mention any of the other players not being okay with this, so the obvious conclusion from this is: Its just you.

Tell me are you an SJW? Is the Patriarchy a thing for you? Do you subscribe to the feminist dogma of everything being rape? Because that's the only reason I can think of why it would be "needlessly rape-y" for you. Like how the fuck did you come to associate rape with this in the first place?

Someone slips, falls on a dick - which quite frankly is a hilarious thought by itself - and your first thought is "hmm, was this consensual"?
>>
>>51126774
No, honey. Its you who doesnt even try to make sense.
>>
File: 1458957840_poppo.png (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458957840_poppo.png
112KB, 500x500px
>>51126654
I know. I have no fucking clue what is happening /tg/ right now.
Is it turning into reddit 2.0?
Are we getting invaded by /srs/ again?
Is /tg/ the next to turn into a safe-space shithole after /co/?

How did we go from enchanted piss forests to Pic related?
>>
>>51127099
I mean, I'll give you a 4/10 for the effort, but it's a bit too obvious.
>>
>>51127186

I've been around here for years and while we were fine with some elf take discussion nobody was ever fine with in game rape.

Not wanting to be literally raped in game does not make you an sjw. Hell go ahead have the rape just be upfront in the pitch for the game- 'there will be mature/dark sexual content' so people can decide. Rape isn't funny, saying this doesn't make you a Tumblr sjw feminazi.
>>
>>51127189
>Everyone who disagrees with me is a troll

Wow. Yeah, okay. One question tho: Why the hell are you even on a board when discussing something terrifies you so much, that you think it must be trolling?
>>
>>51127186

Also what about the player's fun? No fun allowed is what shitty lol so random assholes say after their chaotic neutral murder hobo ruins the game. Fuck off and quit trying to make /tg/ into something it never was.
>>
>>51127254
>I've been around here for years and while we were fine with some elf take discussion
Same for me and I agree with this.

> nobody was ever fine with in game rape.
Where was there rape? What are you going on about?

>Not wanting to be literally raped in game does not make you an sjw.
Well now you are just trolling. Too bad.

>Rape isn't funny, saying this doesn't make you a Tumblr sjw feminazi.
Yes it is.
And yes it does.

Clownrape and the Rape Factory are some of the most hilarious rape-related things to come out of /tg/.
>>
>>51126654
the /tg/ I remember would always call people on stupid bullshit, which always included forcing dumb porny shit into otherwise normal games

if you want a game with sexy fucking and comedy fucking and any other kinda fucking, you say that shit up front so everyone is on board
>>
From OPs description it wasn't the animu "girl falls on guys crotch" gag, or even "you trip, pull the orc's loincloth down and feel his cock in your mouth" but "the orc's erect schlong is now lodged in the back of your throat and he's forcing you to suck it".

I'm not sure why you have to be a SJW to think that it sounds like something from FATAL.
>>
File: bored bug.png (314KB, 743x803px) Image search: [Google]
bored bug.png
314KB, 743x803px
>>51127385
It has nothing to do with that shit, you just have to lighten up faggot.
>>
>>51127274
You went from 0 to DEFENSIVE as fuck in under 3 posts.

>Also what about the player's fun?
Well I thought in Pen&Paper there are more than just one player. In fact, In OPs copypasta I counted 4 players and the DM. And nowhere did OP state that people other than her didnt have fun, so clearly that sounds like OP doesnt fit the group, since she apparently gets triggered by bad jokes?

> No fun allowed is what shitty lol so random assholes say after their chaotic neutral murder hobo ruins the game
No fun allowed is mostly used by autists like you, as an argument why people should stop having badwrongfun, aka the fun you subjectively disagree with.

>Fuck off and quit trying to make /tg/ into something it never was.
And I tip my hat to you, fellow redditor. But I have been here since 2007 and I intend to stay on /tg/ even if the Triggerwarning-Brigade seems to grow.
>>
>>51127385
>From OPs description it wasn't the animu "girl falls on guys crotch" gag, or even "you trip, pull the orc's loincloth down and feel his cock in your mouth"

Really because from the lack of EVERY OTHER PLAYER IN THAT GROUPs reaction to it sounds like it was exactly that.

>I'm not sure why you have to be a SJW to think that it sounds like something from FATAL.
If you think that sounds like FATAL you should actually try out FATAL instead of meme´ing about it.
>>
>>51127456
>And nowhere did OP state that people other than her didnt have fun, so clearly that sounds like OP doesnt fit the group, since she apparently gets triggered by bad jokes?

To elaborate on this, the DM had done nothing even remotely similar to this over the course of the session. Everyone else besides the ranger seemed to be, from what I could deduct, just normal roleplayers. I left basically immediately when he pulled that shit so I have no idea how the others reacted or if they enjoyed it.

If I could hazard a guess, I'm pretty sure it wasn't as universally well received as you make it out to be.
Nothing about what happened was even remotely delivered as a joke, it wasn't "lolfunneh". It happened completely out of the blue and it was almost like reading a bad fanfic.

If that's something you'd encorporate when you're roleplaying, I sincerely hope I don't end up roleplaying with you since I kind of value actual RP over terribly executed magical realm ERP attempts.
>>
>>51127481
Even without the other players saying anything (maybe they were dumbfounded by it too?), the GM made OP roll for absolutely everything (">has me roll for breathing"), which... fuck it. This is too fucking stupid.
>>
>>51127481
>Really because from the lack of EVERY OTHER PLAYER IN THAT GROUPs reaction to it sounds like it was exactly that.
I left before anyone else had a chance to even type a response, hence why the reactions of the other people was left out.
>>
>>51127310

No, rape jokes can be funny and on /tg/ discussing it can be funny. Being raped in game randomly is typically not funny.
>>
>>51127503
>>51127521
>To elaborate on this, the DM had done nothing even remotely similar to this over the course of the session
>Everyone else besides the ranger

So first you go and say that "nothing even remotely similar" but then in the same paragraph you backpedal on this and go "Except the Ranger trying to jump on someone's dick".

At least try to keep your story straight.

>If I could hazard a guess, I'm pretty sure it wasn't as universally well received as you make it out to be.
Since you claim you ran out autisticly we shall never know.
We have just your word on it, a pretty unreliable one at that.

So unless you talk to the other players or even to the DM giving him/them a chance to explain himself, I can only continue to play Devils Advocate and think it was humour gone wrong.

>Nothing about what happened was even remotely delivered as a joke, it wasn't "lolfunneh"
Wow. Colour me surprised. In all my time in Tabletop i have never seen Role-players be cripplingly awkward. Also, Pic kinda related?

>If that's something you'd encorporate when you're roleplaying,
Yes, my humour is as black as my skin.

>I sincerely hope I don't end up roleplaying with you since I kind of value actual RP
Likewise. You dont seem like you are very fun at parties. Or like you are very good at interacting with people. Or being with people. Or being a person. Sorry.

>over terribly executed magical realm ERP attempts.
Falling on someones dick is not the same ENCHANTED PISS FOREST, if you ask me. But then again, you do seem to love over-dramatizing things.

>>51127520
>Even without the other players saying anything (maybe they were dumbfounded by it too?), the GM made OP roll for absolutely everything

Yes and I am willing to theorize that unlike what you and OP seem to think, he is not Hitler. In fact from my expieriences with awkward and creepy roleplayers there is a fat chance the he might have thought it was hilarious because he sucks as much on social cues as OP.
>>
File: creepyfunny.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
creepyfunny.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>51127704
Ah, forgot the Pic.
>>
>>51127625
>Being raped in game randomly is typically not funny.

Well thank god no one was raped then!
>>
>>51118543
>Orc holds you down on his cock.
Then he's within easy stabbing distance and not defending himself against you.
Always carry like three daggers, people. One for ropes, one for orcs, one for fancy cheeses or whatever.
>>
>>51127704
>So first you go and say that "nothing even remotely similar" but then in the same paragraph you backpedal on this and go "Except the Ranger trying to jump on someone's dick".

If you actually read the post, I state that the DM had done nothing even remotely similar thus far.

I was about to respond to the rest, but it's literally just bait. Either that or you're socially inept to an extreme extent.

Either way I'm completely fine with that, feel free to do whatever the fuck pleases you, just don't count on it being accepted by everyone. Which is, by the way, exactly how it's supposed to work.
>>
>>51118711
one more day.
>>
>>51127704
>>51127815

Also, there's a difference between dark humour and cringy, sexualized humour.
I myself have an extremely dark sense of humour but nothing about that was "dark". More like "lolrandumb" which does still seem to be right up your alley.
>>
>>51120745
I need a convoluted narrative to really get off
>>
>>51121252
I have read this exact story before, word for word.

I will now put it in my pasta bowl.
>>
>>51118970
I like fire
>>
>>51120439
Red and blue are both colors, so clearly they are the same thing.
>>
ITT:
>people fall for a copy pasta.
>People assume OP is an easily offended SJW.
>People assuming OP is a female even though OP clearly mentioned he's a dude.
>People getting ass blased over the idea that a player didn't like a DM's joke.
>>
>>51128167
It's tasty, isn't it?
I want to die.
>>
>>51128167
OP here, I probably shouldn't have posted it in the first place, but I did not expect all of this.

You live, you learn I suppose.
>>
>>51122644
>It's funny because the reaction is so much more over the top and effeminate than the expectation.
Maybe we just have different standards of humor, because that's not why I find it funny.
>>
>>51128276
You shouldn't post this because there are 3 fucktards who want "muh edgy rapejokes" be in every game? Pardon me, are you ill? Why do you even bother answering to that shits?
>>
>>51118543
God you sound like a pussy
>>
>>51127732

TIL pedantic assholes think debating whether or not forced oral penetration is rape is a good use of their time.

Just because it's not legally defined as rape in some places does not make it not rape. But fine, "unwanted sexual penetration" you fucking autist.
>>
>>51128548
Shouldn't have posted it because it literally ended up serving no other purpose than a massive argument between those who condone such DMing and those who don't.

Also the reason I answered them is probably because my utter fascination with people finding that situation to be acceptable. Just boggles my mind really. You are right however, I should just ignore the obvious baits and trolls.
>>
>>51128607

Idk, I'd like to think you got some support and advice. Sorry about the retards.
>>
A man finds out what it's like to play a woman on the internets. The Horror!!
>>
>>51128621
I did get some valuable input and other good posts, which was really helpful honestly.
Still not giving up on my bard concept either, just need to find a decent group for it.

And retards will always be around, can't really avoid them.
>>
>come here for mildly amusing magical realm stories
>Instead it is "Lol u got fucked" and the TRIGGERING
>For 181 posts

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but that someone thought that surprise blowjob was hilarious enough to defend it the whole thread instead of dumb, and that someone thought it was so terribly violating enough to argue with them the whole thread is depressing.
>>
>>51121586
This is the fault of the DM on this one. Both dude-bro's established that it never happens, because hypothetical. DM understands, but for some reason the DM allowed a misunderstanding, which then craps up a party and someone who was having fun (and by the sounds of it, he wasn't having fun at other's expense) leaves the table in anger. Good job DM, the Barbarian may never play another tabletop game.
>>
>>51128548
>>51128607
>>51128621
>>51128687
Jesus Christ, I m not sure what is more cancerous behaviour. The fact that someone couldn't take a (bad) joke without sperging out on /tg/ about it or that someone pulls the "Oh no, I am so sorry people have different opinions than you" thing.

There should be a limit to how much of an apologetic cuck you can actually be, anon.
>>
>>51128588
>IT WAS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Right, okay. Please go on your Tumblr and write an essay how triggered you are and how your DM raped you that you have PTSD now.

Why do people like this even come to 4chan? Jesus.
>>
>>51118543
Quit the campaign immediately, and send the dm a well crafted threatening email.

In fact, post his contact info here. I wanna give this man a piece of my mind.
>>
>>51130933
Its not rape, because you weren't physically violated in real life.

Trust was, however, severely breached.

When I make a dnd character, I am must less worried about the possibility that they could permanently die due to the dice then I am about the possibilitythat the dm pulls some creepy shit.

I come to the game table with stats for how to fight and live or die.

I do not enter the room with stats on my character sheet for how to deel with rape.

I do not want to play a game about rape.

If I wanted to play a game about rape, I'd be on f-list.

There's such a thing as tasteful sexuality, and forcing someone's character to choke ona dick is not tasteful in a fucking dnd combat.
>>
>>51130933
I think you're confused about who was rape.
The player surely wasn't, the character was.
>>
>>51131070
>who was rape
Oh no, I'm retarded..
>>
>>51128805

I honestly read the post you're replying to and thought he meant the guy was just joking when he said faggots and left, and that it was therefore funny for everyone else. Then I realized what thread we're in.

>Nobody cares about rape unless it's a woman
kek
>>
>>51126255
What the fuck
>>
File: 1449112022845.png (79KB, 345x547px) Image search: [Google]
1449112022845.png
79KB, 345x547px
>>51126255
more please
>>
>>51126322
>Like, on what place on this planet this kind of passive-agressive behaviour is consdered the right course of action?

When it stops them for enacting their magical realm.
>>
It's not a joke. It is not to be tolerated. Burn the game, burn the bridges. Make them know their fun is wrong.
>>
>>51120666
Satan has spoken anon, tell us your story.
>>
>>51118985
TITS OR GTFO
>>
Soooo, am I the only one playing in a group where this kind of shit happens all the time, and we laugh like retards and move on to the next part ?

At least half of my players are good friends, it helps, but even the ones brought to the table by other players immediatly engage in sexual/gore/cartoonish roleplay when there's the chance...

And the group still manages to play good characters, they're not just here for the randumb humor

Am i actually the one here with tabletop privilege ?
>>
File: Who was phone.png (6KB, 340x358px) Image search: [Google]
Who was phone.png
6KB, 340x358px
>>51131070
>>51131176
>>
>>51135208
> ?
Typical degenerate European.
>>
>>51135208
>Soooo, am I the only one playing in a group where this kind of shit happens all the time, and we laugh like retards and move on to the next part ?
The thing is, it seemed like OP wasn't expecting surprise mouth sex from tactical murder simulator, and it didn't seem to be a joke.

>the group still manages to play good characters, they're not just here for the randumb humor

>even the ones brought to the table by other players immediatly engage in sexual/gore/cartoonish roleplay when there's the chance

It doesn't actually sound like they're playing good characters if they're engaging in cartoonish roleplay.
>>
First off OP

Did you do any research or ask any questions about the type of campaing this was?

If so and you were lied to or the DM pulled this shit out of nowhere then fuck him

If you knew what type of campaign this was or that the DM pulled things lime this regularly then thats on you
>>
>>51135763
It was definitely the latter. All of the players were new to this DM, asked around about the campaign and what to expect and if he has much experience with DMing, it all seemed as kosher as it could be, I didn't pick up on any red flags at all from the DM.
>>
File: 1483923035035.gif (361KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483923035035.gif
361KB, 360x240px
>>51118543
This is the reason I am hesitant to RP online.
>>
>reading through this thread
>there are some autistic cunts that feel that 'lol random erect orc deepthroat' is fine
>people who say its not are called SJW's, Prudes or what have you.
>they do not comprehend social norms or whats acceptable or not.
>they probably think having detailed rape scenes with female PC's in a normal game is fine too
>tfw theres this many 'That Guy's and That DM's' on /tg/
>>
>>51118703
That sounds good on paper, but you'll eventually encounter some Rando who gets off on convulsing, vomiting, and shitting.
>>
>>51122250
I'd like to add that a woman experiencing an unprepared cunt punt can be as hilarious as a man getting a hit in the nards.

Once during my dark old shameful days as a larper (no tennis ball lighting bolts, lots of sword play) at a larger event I found myself in a sheild wall facing an opposing group similarly armed.

Their costumes and gear were a lot better than ours, but our shabbier group spent our time practicing fighting over costuming so, as such, we were pushing them back.

I thought I saw an opening to the right out of the corner of my eye as an ally held the sheild out of position.
Small gap so a slash wouldn't anything but sheild or weapon.
No time for thinking though, just the reaction of 'target exposed, strike!'
Thrust in with my sword.
Impact.
Must have been last hit point as they went down with a squeak.
Rest of their wall began to collapse due to other far less stupid and more skilled fighters than me, and I took a moment.
Looked over at my sword.
Turned out the armoured foe was a lady.
I'd just stabbed her in the minge.
She was clutching her crotch trying not to laugh while also trying to convey "good hit" and be a convincing corpse.
"Uh. You okay?"
Slightly shaky thumbs up in response.

From her perspective it had been a gruelling duel with her opposing number in our wall when suddenly I'd just lunged out to my right like some kind of fencer doing a squat lunge across and beneath the other fighters and somehow got her right in the mimsy.
When she looked up, her wall had broken.
The keystone to their line up was, for some reason, her cooch.

Cool lady.
Knew it was just an accident.
Thought I was a better fighter than I really was, not just a lucky asshole with adequate peripheral vision.
Good, rough and tumble times the old larper days.
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (251KB, 616x693px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
251KB, 616x693px
>>51120696
>being contrarian
>Being Contrarian about being Contrarian
>>
ITT: Anons discuss whether sexual violence is okay on both or only one gender
>>
>>51137171
Uhm, anon, that might actually count as a form of rape. Even if she was clothed you basically penetrated/violated her private parts with a stick.
>>
>>51137249
Men CAN'T get raped you fucking retard.
>>
>>51127625
>Playing MURDER simulator
>Somehow rape is out of the line
You have a pretty fucked up morality compass, anon.
>>
>>51137297
>Man is drugged and then fucked with out his consent
>not rape
Okay
>>
File: IMG_0046.jpg (11KB, 104x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0046.jpg
11KB, 104x160px
>>51118543
I'm not sure whether this thread should be screen capped or never spoken of again.
>>
>>51123196
Well, falling onto face first into boobs is a common trope. With the male being punished, of course.
>>
>>51137382
>This is literally what the justice system of the state of Minnesota believes
>>
>>51137295
t. sven
>>
>>51121352
>Rape is obviously different, and that's not even what happened.
Why though? Both are sexual assault, and it was only the mouth, not even any of her sexual parts
>>
>People unironcally use "social norms" as defense for nonsensical double standards
You people need to get /out/ for once
>>
>>51121178
You're literally disarming your own argument.
>>
>>51137295
One of the things about larping and sword fighting within it (at least back then) was knowing you'd be hit.

Sometimes those hits would be clean, blow pulled and precision targeted, but sometimes they'd be slightly off.

A little harder than intended, off target etc.
When you dealt one you apologised and ensured the opponent was okay (which I did, albeit edited out above to keep story pace), when you received one you acted with grace and remembered you'll make mistakes too.

One time I turned and dodged a blow just as someone else was swinging at me. Ended up jumping at and head butting the incoming sword.
He could not have pulled that blow in a way that would have made it hurt less.
I was left seeing stars and wondering what tree I hit.

Anyway.
Tldr.
Was a desperate thrust attack downwards and across.
Foe was armoured lady and indistinguishable due to damn good costume
Caught her on the twat which hurts comparable a ball hit
to the lady looked like her allies saw her get hit in crotch and ran away.

Just to reassure though, it was a downward thrust against a hunched shorter foe.
Insertion was unlikely.
Just a nasty, unintended ding and a gal who could see the funny side of unintended crotchal impacts.
>>
>>51120565
>There's nothing sexual about getting hit in the balls. A dick in the mouth is something completely different
Holy shit you could not be more wrong
>>
>>51137642
>Just to reassure though, it was a downward thrust against a hunched shorter foe.
Insertion was unlikely.
Just a nasty, unintended ding and a gal who could see the funny side of unintended crotchal impacts.
Sure thing
It's like telling the police you didn't want to penetrate someone, you just slipped on a banana peel and it happened randomly
See how stupid that sounds?
>>
>>51137435
Or hands first.
>>
>>51118543
>oh no, he puthis extra finger into my mouth!
>better be paralyzed in shock
Way to overblow this.
>>
>>51137811
She's touching her without her consent! Clearly she's gonna - laugh it all off?
Going by the human reaction, i guess this didn't happen near american academia, right?
>>
>>51137811
The fact that they looked into each others eyes as long as they did and the fact that the girl in blue didn't punch the girl in yellow in the face means that they definitely banged afterward.
>>
>>51118703

>Every time magical realm comes up, my characters immediately begins convulsing and vomiting and shitting themselves.

That actually sounds pretty hot.

RP?
>>
>>51138167
Theirs a difference with accidental groping (apparantly still sueable but i dont control the law) and forcing someone to suck your dick
>>
>>51122066
>Touching some place near her privates is absolute taboo, hell, sometimes even just looking since it could hurt her mentally to have someone enter intimate territory and destroy ehr sense of self worth
>Hurting his privates is fun and nothing terrible despite the possiblity of actual damage, his intimacy is completly disregarded

Can guys even understand what intimacy is? Or do you all consider your body to be public space?
Sometimes i don't even want to understand the human race

No, captcha, i'm a robot and i prefer it that way
>>
>>51118703
>>51136426
>>51138202
Called it.
>>
>>51138253
Tell that to title ix
>>
>>51137406
Dude, OP started with a probably made up story.
Enjoy the roleplaying in the thread.
Or enter the discussion.
>>
>>51138542
As the OP, I wish it was made up.
I'm just a sheltered ol' roleplayer that usually sticks to his circle of friends when it comes to RP in general.
>>
>>51138729
>I'm just a sheltered ol' roleplayer that usually sticks to his circle of friends when it comes to RP in general.
to be fair, you'll find the odd weirdo in every hobby. Yes, even papecrafting or riding bikes,
>>
>>51137406
>taking this seriously
kek'd
>>
>>51134977
This isn't /b/ asshat
>>
>>51118543
I know how you feel. The character is a part of you in some way. Thats why I'm fucking pissed off when I was male raped by a demon for the lols.

Keeps pulling this shit and when I think I found a way out he is going to punish the rest of the party also. I'm close to just leaving.
>>
I don't see the fuss. Your character is still alive. Most rape victims are.
>>
>>51138798
Even if it were completely fabricated, it's still a fine display of 4chan autism.
>>
>>51118543
>apparently I slipped when I tried to kick off of the nearby tree and ended up deepthroating the orc
Let's not blow this thing out of proportion, because it would really suck if we did that. I'm not saying it wasn't stupid, but I imagine the guy did it as a stupid joke more than out of any serious effort to explore the magical realm.
>>
>>51138779
Very true, just haven't encountered one in RP yet since I've basically just been roleplaying with my friends for the past 14 years.
>>
>>51118543
What the statistical odds of someone to play a female character online compared to in person, and why do they do it?
>>
>>51139021
One of my friends always played a female character for some reason.
Though he recently started undergoing HRT so I guess that answers some questions.
>>
>>51139164
Both are reasons to remove him from the group desu
>>
>>51139331
I mean, he generally plays very well and is a great dude overall.. or maybe dudette now.
Never seen a legitimate reason to exclude him from roleplaying.
>>
>>51139164
I wish I had started HRT 7 years ago when I wanted to
>>
File: 1446686128718.jpg (33KB, 442x276px) Image search: [Google]
1446686128718.jpg
33KB, 442x276px
>>51138889
>The character is a part of you in some way.

>tfw female character was sexually assaulted multiple times in-game
>tfw took it personally and felt incredibly uncomfortable but role-played through it each time
>tfw it wasn't anyone's (overt) magical realm and it helped me get into role better than anything else that happened in the game
>tfw part of me starts to enjoy the idea when I think back on it
>tfw not sure how to feel
>>
>>51139591
It doesn't make you a bad person or anything.
>>
>>51139580
Well, transgenders have one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
I also have a friend living in Texas that 6 years after going transgender just woke up and felt like he didn't want to be a chick anymore, just good old himself.

So there are plenty of risks involved unfortunately.
>>
>>51139683
of course I knew the risks. That's why I was scared. Many would say I made the right choice, but in hindsight, I really don't think so. I made the logically best choice, but it wasn't the choice I wanted.
>>
>>51139683
That's actually one thing I've thought about with going trans. I genuinely think that some people feel they're in the wrong body. Personally, I wanted to be a boy for a long time and I eventually realized that I didn't have a problem with what I was biologically, I just didn't want to deal with some of the baggage that comes with having lady bits.
>>
>>51139772
Sometimes you just need to follow whatever your heart may desire. Sure you might get overwhelmed by what's happening, most people will judge you differently, most people won't even understand.. but sometimes I guess all that matters is that you're happy with your choice and not sitting there wondering what could have been.
It's never too late.

>>51139787
I wonder how many people go through with becoming transgender and realizing that they just wanted an easy way out of dealing with whatever they might have had issues with, only to realize that they made a mistake?

Kind of a scary thought.
>>
>>51139787
I think about every day and it hurts to look in the mirror. I've tried to improve my body as well, and it didn't help.

It was a big push to get into roleplaying to be honest. A lot of my characters end up the same though.

>>51139933
>It's never too late.
The effects drop sharply after the teenage years. I've thought about doing it anyway, but still presenting in public as I currently do. It feels like I live a double life already anyway. I might not ever have a body which I feel really represents me, but if I can at least feel a little less uncomfortable... that's better than nothing right?
>>
>>51140031
>that's better than nothing right?
Of course it is better than nothing. I've heard people transition successfully at 40 years old and still end up looking fantastic.
If it is something you want to do and it'll help you go about with your daily life with a little more spring in your step then by all means go for it.

As someone who has been more or less emotionally numb for a number of years, anything you can do to improve your general wellbeing is worth doing.
>>
>>51139933
What's sad is that it I don't think it's an "easy" way out, rather, it seems to be the only option to some people who feel desprate. I eventually learned that liking stereotypically male things didn't mean my body had to change to conform to that. Again, I think going trans is right for some people, I just want people to know their options before making that choice.

>>51140031
Take care of yourself, anon. I hope you make the right decision for yourself and that you have the means to do it. You're dealing with heavier shit that I am.
>>
>Decide to come to /tg/ after a hiatus from 4chan
>First thread I see
>Excited for storytimes
>See this bullshit
Now I know why I left
>>
>>51126322
"Hahah look bro I'm gonna try to kill your character via rape, SO FUNNY"
Have you tried killing yourself? I heard it cures the disease you suffer from.
Pro tip: it's autism, and no, normal people don't have to laugh at your stupid jokes.
>>
>>51140337
You will never leave.
>>
I don't know who's trolling who anymore.
>>
File: madman.jpg (513KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
513KB, 800x1132px
>>51126255
>>
>>51118666
I bet you did this, satan
>>
>>51139005
I legitimately thought you were trying to make a punpost at first.
>>
>>51141692
>I legitimately thought you were trying to make a punpost at first.
I was. But then I transitioned. I'm a complicated man.
>>
File: 1479351771460.png (69KB, 414x431px) Image search: [Google]
1479351771460.png
69KB, 414x431px
>>51142036
Carry on then.
>>
I wanted something to jerk off to not this shit show
>>
File: 1424808882040.jpg (41KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1424808882040.jpg
41KB, 480x540px
>>51139591
i made a female human barbarian going straight up bear totem

she doesn't get raped, she rapes you instead

>>51118543
as for OP, thats fucking stupid and I would have left
>>
>>51118543
I'd love to hear the other side of the story, sounds more like a horribly delivered attempt at shock humor rather than magical realm to me
>>
>>51118985
>implying women aren't sexual objects

lol
>>
>>51140385
>"Hahah look bro I'm gonna try to kill your character via rape, SO FUNNY"
Not that anon but seeing how lots of PCs like to torture and maim enemies to death in other ways, i don't really see the difference
Then again most players i've met are pretty horrible
>>
>>51139591
>The character is a part of you in some way.
Do you have autism?
>>
>>51119308
Humans originate from animals have become so much more, yet you set your standards even higher
your fault
>>
>>51118543
You were just sucking his wiener, this isn't even trauma level outside america, just something to laugh off with your other drunken buddies
>>
>>51137651
Being so broken by constant internet use that you think being hit in the balls is sexual.
>>
>>51145725
Pffff, emotional investment in your characters is autism now? Why do you even roleplay then if you don't give a shit about your character or what happens? Sounds like a waste of time.

I mean, sure, some people get a looot more invested than others, but those are the ones doing it right usually. Not something you wanna discourage.
>>
>>51137687
Dude, they're hitting each other with swords, people are gonna get hurt. Would you be this triggered if a guy accidentally got stabbed in the ass?
>>
>>51118543
>Orc heavily wounded
>Lol ur rolls are bad you end up eating a dick, lol!
Leave you fucker
>>
File: 1447665456379.gif (241KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
1447665456379.gif
241KB, 500x220px
>>51137642
>unintended crotchal impacts
My intimate life in three words.
>>
>>51145904
It's a guy so it's literally not rape, so no.
>>
>>51145864
>An action involving sexual actions is not sexual
>>
>>51148445
Sorry, meant to say
>An action involving the literal sexual organs is not sexual
>>
This is what happens when you play online. Online you can't punch people in the dick for being such blatant open faggots
>>
Slapstick isn't 'whoops accidental oral'

Slapstick is 'Failed tumble roll ends up in faceplant in dirt'.

This is situational. Had they been tumbling around in the nude on a bed because of sexytimes, then slapstick would be accidental oral.

But they weren't..so fuck the DM

Wtf /tg/...why is this even a discussion?
>>
>>51145725
Do you not?
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.