[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zweihänder >Randomly generate my character >Age: Young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2012131408141.jpg (938KB, 1176x1250px) Image search: [Google]
2012131408141.jpg
938KB, 1176x1250px
>Zweihänder
>Randomly generate my character
>Age: Young
>Class/Tier: Slayer (Monster hunter)

Why would a teenager want to be a monster hunter? Can it be a serious/not edgy character?
>>
You're from a village where after you turn 10 you only eat what you kill. You have a big appetite
>>
>>51109826

What's wrong with being a trainee monster hunter?
He's close to the prime of his life and there is no better time to start practising.
>>
>>51109826
monsters are a integral part of the world but nature needs balance and it's a monster hunter's job to thin their numbers and prevent them from destroying the ecosystems that they inhabit.
>>
>>51109826
Think about it, what's the number one thing on the mind of a teenage boy struggling with puberty? That's right, it's getting pussy. And what are some easy ways of getting into girls' pants?
A. Be rich
B. Be famous
C. Be Smokin Hot

Now a good monster hunter can make lodsamony if he does his job right, and if he's reallly good, his reputation can spread beyond his professional circles into public tales. Plus, the physical exertion required to survive such in such a dangerous occupation would result in you having a body so hot, The Smokey the Bear would ban you from hiking for being a potential fire hazard.

Of course, it is very a deadly job and a lore of things could happen, and even if you succeed there's no saying that you'll be a good or famous enough monster hunter. But fuck it, a Teenager wouldn't consider all of that pesky reality, especially when all he can see is pussy on the line.
>>
>>51109826
Monsters are dangerous.
You've seen what they do to people.
And as such, you want to kill them.

It isn't an edgy character concept in itself. All that matters is the execution (no pun intended, I swear)
>>
>>51109826
Your preconceived notion of what a teenaged monster hunter should be is hampering you here.

If you can't conceptualize a teenaged monster hunter who doesn't act like a faggot you probably won't be able to play as one.

This is because deep down the faggotry is not in the concept; but in you.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (11KB, 169x256px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
11KB, 169x256px
>>51109862
Ok, so anyone read The Last Apprentice? I'm trying to remember if that series was Edgy or just Grimdark.
>>
>>51109938

A trainee monster hunter in only for the pussy. Love it.
>>
>>51109938
The hunting monsters for pussy was great, but the
>having a body so hot, Smokey Bear would ban your from hiking for being a potential fire hazard
Sold me
>>
>>51109826

Easiest thing to do is be a naive young fool who hasn't quite grasped how dangerous his job is, got into it because he heard all the stories of how you can get rich and famous easy by swinging your sword, just like in the old tales.
>>
>>51109985

I read the first 3 books, I thought they were really good at the time.
From what I remember reallygrimdark, not edgy on purpose. Some stuff is really messed up, like The master Spook slipping a magical roofie in the tea of his witch-girlfriend and banging her, every winter for 40+ years
>>
>>51109938
I don't think you become hot.
>>
File: 1483558942701.jpg (83KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1483558942701.jpg
83KB, 1024x683px
>>51109969
>This is because deep down the faggotry is not in the concept; but in you.

I don't know if this is a joke or you were seriously attempting to shitpost but this is fantastic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.