[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Humanity actually finds a portal to the Ark from halo in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Forerunner buildings.jpg (94KB, 900x453px) Image search: [Google]
Forerunner buildings.jpg
94KB, 900x453px
>Humanity actually finds a portal to the Ark from halo in 2017.
>How do people react and how would governments react to the Covenant and Flood being real?
>>
We could totally take the covenant in a ground war

If their fleet shows up we're fudged tho
>>
>>51100284
If we find Forerunner tech this year we might be ready for the Covenant when we find them. Hell war might be avoided if we play it right.
>>
>>51100409
Didn't the Prophets force the Covenant to go to war against humanity because they discovered we were the Forerunner's chosen ones, and if the rest of the Covenant species found out it'd destroy their entire religion.
>>
>>51100245
Tell them about 343i.
>>
>>51100437
Sorta. More like Humans are the backup plan.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>51100531
V doesn't discuss lore and AU.
>>
Didn't some in the Covenant want to offer Humans a place in their empire?
>>
>>51100245
My friend and I have been big halo fans since high school, so we immmedeatley join the militairy and die on first encounter.
>>
>>51100693
Quite a few of the Sangheili (Elites) held humanity in high regard and some even as potential equals. It's part of the reason the transition from enemies to allies went as well as it did at the end of 2 and most of 3 (though finding out that the Great Journey was a lie helped).
>>
>>51100245

> I grab my AK-47, mobilize my fundamentalist friends, and DEUS VULT!
>>
File: Back and Forth.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Back and Forth.gif
3MB, 480x270px
Greater Ark or lesser?
>>
>>51101250
The one connected to the portal in Africa. From Halo 3.
>>
File: 1436940598723.jpg (326KB, 1920x941px) Image search: [Google]
1436940598723.jpg
326KB, 1920x941px
Bumping with art.
>>
>>51100245
Bungie or 343's Forerunner stuff?
>>
>>51101701
Bungie.
>>
>>51101736
Then we're all good.

I think the part with the portal and the resultant discovery of technology will be a greater initial shock than the discovery of aliens. That is presuming there might be a bit of a gap between finding the Ark and first contact with the Covenant.
If it was all at once shit would just be crazy.
>>
>>51100245

I would finally get off my ass and run Mythic for my group.
>>
>>51101944
The idea is that Humanity finds the ark, So they must assume the Covenant is also real. Wouldn't the Ark have records of the species saved by the Forerunners?
>>
>>51101326
Lesser. Greater was destroyed by the flood and their god hax precursor tech.
>>
>>51101989
>That moment when the world finds out that Scientology was accidentally almost right.
>>
>>51100245
Take your shitty game back to your containnent boards
>>>v
>>>vg
>>
>>51102077
Don't be a drumpflord.
>>
>>51102053
You may not have to in this case. Space tech will be incoming shortly if we found Forerunner tech.
>>
>>51100245
a decade of constant KANGS posting
>>
>>51102322
nice dubs, also would be funny.
>>
>>51102024
Why do flood get to be tyranids AND necrons?
>>
>>51103152
more like they were peace loving hippy necrons who devolved themselves into tyranids to get vengance on the forerunners, and the flood co-opted forerunner tech as a parasite. they didn't have their own tech, they just hijacked all the forerunner stuff
>>
shameless bump
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.