[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way for a skeleton to become a lich? In a pathfinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: skeleton.jpg (144KB, 1176x1200px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.jpg
144KB, 1176x1200px
Is there any way for a skeleton to become a lich?

In a pathfinder game I'm playing, where pretty much everything is over-the-top OP - PCs, villains, even a fair share of NPCs - my character is a skeletal champion.

Unfortunately, despite being a skeleton he's also the least evil person in the group, and also insane. So, he's going to try and take the evils of the world down one by one. Unfortunately, even though he is a durable SOB he's also got the downside of undead outright dying at 0 HP.

How could he become a lich as an undead, or something vaguely lich-like with the whole 'regenerate from destroyed state' thing?
>>
>>51099674
Get pitch and glue all your bones together
>>
>>51099674
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>51099738
Setting is aaaaaaaaaaaaall the fuck over the place - Main villain is a vampire lord from millenia long past that the party accidentlally released.

Several party members actually came off world, one of the party members is a god damn egg plant man. Myself, the skeleton champion, came from an elemental who thought a wizard accidentally stumbling into the Elemental Plane of Cold was so lulzy that he brought him back to life as a skeleton to do more stupid shit.

There's a bunch of weird places like an island that's a magical wasteland of a ruined civilization, and also a continent-sized jungle full of things that only know hate and rage, and the further in you go the worse it gets.

Aaaand on top of that, there's a bunch of weeb shit too. One of our party members - who was one of the spess men - is basically a Warframe. Stands are a thing, and the main villain has an A - A - A - A - A - A stand. GM rolled its' power right in front of us too, completely perfect.

What I'm saying is, if there is anything written down anywhere, it can be used.
>>
>>51099850
Then ask your GM.
>>
File: 1hs.png (402KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
1hs.png
402KB, 449x600px
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.