[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this "super smart" dragon just a scrub compared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: niv-mizzet.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
niv-mizzet.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
So is this "super smart" dragon just a scrub compared to any planeswalker?
>>
>>51091367
Compared to oldwalkers yeah, compared to neowalkers he can probably hold his own. He ran like a bitch from the nephilim back in the original ravnica novels, so he's not actually that strong in direct combat.
>>
>>51091367
Nope. He's probably able to crush the majority of ordinary planeswalkers, being an extremely powerful and intelligent dragon and wizard.

He's just bound to Ravnica.
>>
>>51091367
He's mostly just a Mary Sue for nerds who liken themselves intelligent.
>>
I don't really have a dog in this fight, I just wanted to say

Dragons with all sorts of frills and find and stuff are a god tier design aesthetic for a dragon. Niv Mizzet is a pimp-ass baller who is most fly and super fresh.
>>
>>51091367
All it takes is a small bit of Curiosity and he'll kill anything and everything
>>
>dies to removal

He's a chump. Any planeswalker who can throw around two mana can kill him.
>>
Well, if you read the stories, Jace is terrified of him

And Ral Zarek is actively working to stop Niv discovering the existence of planeswalkers, because he believes he'd be a bigger threat than Bolas at that stage.
>>
>>51091475

He's the head of the red blue guild of instants and sorceries. I think it's a safe bet he has counter spell.
>>
>>51091534

Ral knows that the moment Niv finds out plane walkers exist, he won't rest until the secrets of planar travel are cracked. Ravnica would become an extremely unsafe place for walkers to be. Dissections, dissections everywhere.
>>
>>51091534
Oh okay, I was reading the wiki and it made it sound like Niv as getting punked by Jaz and Ral without knowing it.
>>
>http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/project-lightning-bug-2015-05-27

Read that and formulate your own answer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.