[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If space Nazi's traveled to other planets, what would they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

If space Nazi's traveled to other planets, what would they do if they met aliens?
>>
File: A_cd00d3_6015298.gif (3MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
A_cd00d3_6015298.gif
3MB, 400x220px
gas them
>>
1. Learn all there is to learn about alien species
2. Are they similar to the constant 'outside threat' we have been telling our people about (Jews, Muslims, Furries)? If Y, go to 5. If N, go to 3.
3. Are they at least advanced enough so that an alliance is beneficial? If Y, go to 4. If N, go to 5.
4. Can we stab 'em inna back once they've outlived their usefulness? If Y, go to 6. If N, go to 5 (or 6, depending on available intelligence)
5. Nuke 'em.
6. Praise them as allies. (Backstabbing optional)
>>
>>51073683
Depends on the alien, depends on the space nazis in question.

Seriously, people seem to forget that the Nazis and the Soviet Union were de-facto allies before Operation Barbarossa, and that the Third Reich actually asked the Soviets to formally enter the war as an equal partner in the Axis.

This is on top of the Nazis allying themselves with the Italians (who they considered a lesser race), the Japanese (same) etc.

Fascism =/= the state not following the normal pattern of diplomacy all non-fascist states do. Ideology is effectively meaningless in terms of diplomatic relations between countries - hence the US, devout supporters of Israel, are the most important ally of Saudi Arabia, which criminalizes not being a practicing muslim.
>>
Best case scenario, if they somehow make a cloning facility, They make Clone-Troopers ala SW I-III

Worst case scenario they make a cloning facility, but make clone troopers ala Grineer in warframe.
>>
Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d2)

>>51075840
Could be one or the other.
>>
>>51073683
I know this isn't a direct answer, but this reminds me of a section from The Man in the High Castle. An in-universe satire show has a skit where a high-ranking Nazi official (I think it was Göring, but it's been a while) lands on Mars with the Nazi space program and makes contact with martians. When they are unable to prove to him that their grandparents on both sides were all aryan, he phones back to Earth and informs the rest of the Nazis that Mars is populated by Jews.

That probably gets the tone across at least, in a political cartoon sort of way.
>>
>>51073683
Maybe the Thule society would worship them as Space Turbo Aryans, depending on how advanced they are comparatively.
>>
Pretty much what happened to the nips at the end of The Man in the High Castle.
>>
>>51073683
You just have to look at the imperium
>>
>>51074544
>Muslims
>threat to the Nazis
>>
>>51074646
This in reality.

>>51078310
>I have never critically studied history
>>
>>51078599
>satire

I even went out and said that I wasn't sure if it was directly relevant. Plus, being from a work of fiction based on an alternate history setting which even in the book is made out to be fantastical does necessarily limit its historical accuracy.
>>
>>51074544
Don't want to get too /pol/, but historical Nazis actually loved Muslims. Or, at least recruited them and major elements of the leadership sincerely considered Islam to be compatible with Nazism and in many ways superior to Christianity. They thought the promise of religious vindication for death in battle was brilliant, and saw early, expansionist Islam as a good model for an empire built on ideology.
>>
Die horribly and possibly cause the extinction of mankind.

The nazis already sacrificed Germany because "the German people had failed the Nazi ideals". When faced with superior aliens, the Nazis would do the same shit... on a global scale.
>>
>>51080374
They weren'r intending to have religion eventually,
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.