[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about proper traditional witches/hags/crones/beldams/whateve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

Lets talk about proper traditional witches/hags/crones/beldams/whatever you want to call them. The typical evil old women making pacts with dark spirits, brewing potions in cauldrons, eating children for lunch, all that good stuff. Have you ever used them in a game? Did you play them straight or did you put your own spin on them? How did the players react?
>>
>>51068703
not yet but I definitely want to, would probably run them in the vein of the ones seen in Hellboy: The Crooked Man
>>
>>51068703
I play them as a fucking player.
It is always amazing.
Illusion magic is fun as hell to screw with people, and giving out blessings and curses whenever you feel like is also great.
Especially blessings that are curses.
And in shadowrun, you can get a van with robotic chicken legs to serve as your baba yaga hut.
>>
>>51068703
I have a witch-type character made up for Vampire, but I'm not sure I'll ever get to use her :(

She's not evil enough to eat babies just for fun and stuff, she's mostly just a grumpy old lady.
>>
I love to play buxom tiddy monster witches which are good aligned yet very perverted. For example, the last one gifted orphan kids candy which made them become hung as horses (males) or unrealistic buxom (females).
>>
>>51069524
mcfucking kill yourself
>>
File: No I do not dare.png (69KB, 180x215px) Image search: [Google]
No I do not dare.png
69KB, 180x215px
>>51069524
I'd hit you for doing that.
>>
>>51068939
>you can get a van with robotic chicken legs
>>
File: hag (1).jpg (845KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
hag (1).jpg
845KB, 2480x3507px
I played a witch in an evil campaign. Portrayed her as Baba Yaga but as an alchemist who ended up body snatching her human daughter in the worst possible way.

yes the DIO jokes were used and discarded about two sessions in
>>
>>51068716
The only way to run witches to be honest.
>>
>>51069524
>tfw I hope there's hentai about this.
>>
File: fc416057638a5d9b1f2d90d26f1e7dff.jpg (197KB, 900x1274px) Image search: [Google]
fc416057638a5d9b1f2d90d26f1e7dff.jpg
197KB, 900x1274px
>>51068703
In my setting there's usually a distinction between hags, which are their own race, and witches, which are actually not generally evil. I mandate that witches require the pointed hat to identify themselves as other wiches and to let people know that fucking with 'em is a bad idea.

>>51072299
Butterface but fantasy version?
>>
Isn't there a glaringly fetishy PF class based on that?
>>
>>51077054
Anon, in PF there's a glaringly fetishy class or monster for anything you can imagine.
>>
>>51077054
What's fetishy about it? It's basically just an arcane druid.
>>
File: Granny_Weatherwax.jpg (7KB, 230x334px) Image search: [Google]
Granny_Weatherwax.jpg
7KB, 230x334px
>>51068703
personally I feel that "When shall we three meet again..." is the only way to run witches
maybe not 100% evil more like 60% to 70%
That is with proper dereferenced, bribes, and yes a willingness to get leered at.they can be cajoled into helping.
>>
>>51077254
Has an ability that lets her vore people. It's written in a way where you can hear the author's heavy breathing.
>>
File: hag7.jpg (121KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
hag7.jpg
121KB, 700x906px
>>51077012
>hags
I love a good hag, but yea I also conciser them different to witches, (maybe a witch that "fell"?)
>>
File: notsureiftroll.jpg (43KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
notsureiftroll.jpg
43KB, 604x453px
>>51069524
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.