[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1271: Serial Deicide Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 602
Thread images: 128

File: 1483716858916.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1483716858916.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51054838
>>
>>51065372
I thought he was spread throughout them? Or at least, using tiny bits of his soul to bind them to him. Hitting any of them with an origin bullet should kill all of them.

>>51065427
I am familiar with them.

>>51065653
...I have a sudden urge to vacation in hawaii and have that happen.
>>
>>51065001

Is still fucked senpai, but better. I'm sure you're doing the best with the material that you have.

Do you want me to give you an entropy explanation that makes sense (though could possibly be broken by immortality) or just let it be?
>>
>>51065925
If you want to I'd be happy to hear. If you want to tone down the condescension just a tad, I'd also be happy to have that too.

>>51065648
Uh. Let's say around Zelretch levels of badass?
>>
File: gkl;sdg.jpg (44KB, 368x355px) Image search: [Google]
gkl;sdg.jpg
44KB, 368x355px
>>51065977
I legit consider you my senpai Val. This shit is my field, I don't expect everyone to get it.
>>
>itt lovers quarrel
>>
File: Modern Celts.jpg (213KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Modern Celts.jpg
213KB, 1024x768px
>>51066029
Sorry, it's just a frustrating thing, having to revisit this again when it really just amounts to "Bad shit happens by using this too much". I;m aware that in all likelihood Nasu is fucking up the explanation too and it's not just me not getting it (Which is just as likely). Was wrong of me to lash out at you like that.

I'm fine to change it again but it does need to remain something bad, not something good. Even if Nasu fucks up the explanation, the way the other characters react in setting indicate it is meant to be bad, even if he accidentally makes a good thing.

Sides, you're cute and Australian so it's not like I can stay angry at ya
>>
>>51066029
>>51066064
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxQAmaZ7dRk
>>
Um, Val if you're still around I have a question about family Art. What do you get if you choose Aozaki but don't take sorcerer's apprentice?
I am fairly well aware of what Aoko and Touko can do but I don't know what their family magic is aside from the fifth magic.
>>
File: 45980.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
45980.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>51066089
You don't have bad taste anon, kudos

>>51066116
Uh, bit of a misunderstanding, you pick a specific magic discipline, not a specific family.

I don't remember what the Aozaki family focus was sorry. I know Touko uses Runes but I don't believe that's a family thing, just her.
>>
Hey Digger, if you are around, would I be able to combine phantoms from "The Missing Piece" in neo-heisei 2? Such as the bound phantom from "hearing the call" and the artificial phantom from "white science"?

I'm guessing no, but I still wanted to ask.
>>
File: One Time At Psych Camp.png (1MB, 800x688px) Image search: [Google]
One Time At Psych Camp.png
1MB, 800x688px
Rebooting previous attempt at chain since it failed badly. Technomancer/AI chain, accepting rolls after the first 8 jumps.

Jump 1 Psychonauts

Origin: Camper- I did not expect my first adventure across reality to be at camp.

Drawbacks (700)
This Reminds Me Of A Story- At least I won't lack for things to say.
Lets Hear It For Jumper Yaaaay- Cheering on the worst narrative ever told, our roadies.
One Jumper Camp Staff- Now it's a convention.
Hand Of Galochio- With a penchant for giving the finger for having to listen to me.

Perks:
Basic Braining- Not a veteran of the psychic wars but capable.

Department Of Paranormal Education- And now I can train myself...or could.

Psychic Specialty x2 [technopathy]- Fear for your social media-what do you mean computers haven't been invented!?

Subconscious Socialite-My friends make me stronger! All 2 of them!

Astral Layers- It's a party in my head, and no one's invited.

Three Pounds Of Dreams- Raw ability, pure potential, adept learning...what on Earth did I fight to get mentally rattled?

Gear
Dowsing Rod: Finding chunks of mental stability everywhere but the lake.

Cobweb Duster: No fog of ages when I'm around.

Psitanium: Hopefully this will help....no! Why are the voices getting worse!?

"Go go Jumper you're our man! Loonier than all Arkham! Narratives that are so unfun, 2 words make a baddie run! Yaaaaayyyy!"

That was just a sample of what hounds me from camp to job interviews. They will never leave me in peace, unlike anyone else who gets within earshot of my tales. Which reminds me of a story my other psyche tells me 24/7 to keep me awake at night so Galochio won't get me. They say if you bury yourself in enough psitanium he won't try crawling ashore. I'm not sure if thats legit, but why would I lie to myself? It's a regular day when someone named Raz knocks me out of my bunk for Psitanium before hopping to my head, and encountering what he called "Terror unending." Part 1/2
>>
File: 1481474441943.jpg (160KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1481474441943.jpg
160KB, 760x596px
>>51065218
Well here's mine, if you want to see more builds for it.

Male
Mage - 100 * Well, not really my style, but whatever.
Hylian - 0 * So I'm somewhere between an elf and a human. Okay.

A Royal Will - 100 * Willpower boosts are great.
Soul of Light - 600 * Magic boost and literally invincible shield? Sweet.
Speaking From A Pure Heart - 50
Hero of Men - 150 * Double Light Force? Okay.
Magic - 0
Chest Full of Demons - 100
A Form Wrought By Wishes - 200 * Cool.
When On The Edge of Demise - 300 * Super Modes are also pretty cool.

No Master Sword Run + 600 Sounds fun.

Uh. I honestly don't really know what I did here. Been forever since I played Minish Cap.
>>
File: 1403499507463.gif (33KB, 679x604px) Image search: [Google]
1403499507463.gif
33KB, 679x604px
>>51066064
>Sorry, it's just a frustrating thing, having to revisit this again when it really just amounts to "Bad shit happens by using this too much"

I know, that's why I was asking.

The quick and dirty of my idea was that the entropy is directed inward initially, reducing your projected lifespan by X amount of years. You can displace this entropy but this in turn requires substantially more energy, reducing the time until maximum entropy by something like a few billion years which would be represented by a million stars going supernova all at once.

But honestly Val, you're right, this is really just long form "Bad shit happens". I vote fuck it.
>>
>>51066150
Ah my bad, Ok. I was planning to go with Aozaki no matter but was just curious what I would get from it. Ironically I don't think time magic would be appropriate.
>>
File: 5TaBs2T.png (218KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
5TaBs2T.png
218KB, 500x280px
>>51066198
Yeah, think I'll probably just go with that. If people want to get into the nitty gritty of it, I'm sure you or many other fine anons would be willing to go into it. That or they can research on their own. For the purposes of the jump, the 'bad shit happens if you do this in a clumsy way' will suffice for a general explanation.

Thanks for getting me back on the right track kouhai.

>>51066213
Gimme a little bit, I'll have a look and see if I can find out anything for you. You're right in that you can join a canon family as long as you buy everything needed for it. If there's no canon family magic I can find, just pick something you feel makes sense. You're right in that Emiya style time magecraft probably doesn't make sense for em.
>>
File: 1329395631812.png (621KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1329395631812.png
621KB, 999x999px
>>51066260
Any time Senpai.
>>
File: Not Pictured Hand Of Death.jpg (81KB, 900x628px) Image search: [Google]
Not Pictured Hand Of Death.jpg
81KB, 900x628px
>>51066176
"A narrative heat death of the imagination. Never again. Never again."

Ignoring Raz rocking in the corner, it's amazing to find the senate of voices is now down to just 4. My own narrating current events, Raz getting a grip while repeating something, and of c- "2! 4! 6! 8! Jumper get your head on straight! 10! 12! 14! The head of camp is being mean! Yaaaaay!" My personal cheerleaders. It was around noon near the edge of the lake when the mind began to take hold. I remember saying something like "Maybe I should drive?" while Raz went hopping around as the hand of death split into multiples to check us. Next thing I know, I'm doom tanks powered by forsaken children looking at Raz and Coach having a duel. Unfortunately, tank beats the triumvate of rock, scissors, brain and I find myself back to being myself. Also being dragged to a watery grave before being saved by my cheer leaders. A fact they will never let me forget or live down, using it to follow me even after camp. Those two are the real psychic terrors. They somehow find a way into everywhere. And I mean everywhere.

....I kind of miss when my worries were just being crazy enough to staff a camp.
>>
File: GilCC.png (149KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GilCC.png
149KB, 400x400px
>>51066213
Okay so, had a quick look at the stuff relating to the Aozaki. There's very very little info on them beyond their stuff on the Fifth and both Aoko and Touko are said to mostly use their own stuff, independent of the family arts. Which is great for confirming that Touko's stuff isn't the family art, not great for telling us what it is.

Honestly? I'd say to just pick something that isn't covered by some other family like Alchemy and the Einzbern or time magecraft and the Emiya. There's no info other then that they're not very prestigious so I'd leave it up to your individual interpretation.
>>
>>51066350
What can EX Runes or EX HSDW do?
>>
File: Magic.jpg (97KB, 627x500px) Image search: [Google]
Magic.jpg
97KB, 627x500px
>>51066448
I believe I've spoken on both multiple times in the past so your best bet is having a look through the archives for those terms, if you want lots more detail that is.

A brief summary is basically- EX HSDW is roughly as far above FSN's Caster Servant/Medea as she is above her douchey original Master. So a huge amount of skill. EX Runes is a fair bit stronger in terms of what you can do but it requires a bit more preparation too since you can just say a word and make stuff happen, you gotta have the runes physically, at least for higher end stuff. Runes isn't really any broader though, just capable of more raw power/effect.

There's not really any actual examples of EX rank Runes or HSDW, so you'd have to scale up from lower levels with the above stuff in mind.
>>
File: Jumper Wares.jpg (2MB, 1600x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper Wares.jpg
2MB, 1600x1017px
>>51066341
Body Mod
Medium Build- It's nice fitting into most places easily.
Charmer Type- W-what? I wasn't one at camp to be sure.
Strength 1- Some better than none.
Endurance 4- Humans are built to endure, makes sense to focus on it.
Appeal 4- Everything I'm not, but will be.
Shape 4- In for a penny, in for losing pounds.
Sense 1- No glasses. None.
Endowed 3- It ah, came as a bonus package. Wait, I didn't mean that! Do over!

Warehouse
Utilities:
Electricity- I can't see in the dark.
Plumbing- For keeping this place clean among other things. Just no hands, okay?
Heat/ A.C.- The cabins were less than pleasant at the best of times, no longer.
Local Net- Never again will a work's lack of progress hinder me. Nor my own.
Force Wall- Hands won't get me in here!

Structures:
Shelving- Thats a lot of empty space...reminds me of when I worked in these places.
Terminal- Finally, a rig of my own! Now there's something to practice on!
Medbay- I'm not sure why this was offered, and I probably won't like the answer either.

Misc:
Free Space- Cleaning this place is gonna suck. Just look at the size of it. I noticed a lack of a self cleaning option.
Food Supply- I think I just made myself immune to paying utilities, rent, or groceries. Sweet.

...What do you mean the ride never ends? Wait, why are the return and stay buttons fading out of existence? Um, hello? Wait, what fine print.

I have made a terrible mistake.
>>
Isn't there a perk somewhere that makes it so nothing is technically impossible for you?
>>
>>51066815
I think the Noble Eightfold Path from Lord of Light & Pioneer Of The Stars from the Fate servant supplement does that.
>>
File: Nice.png (1MB, 1146x717px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.png
1MB, 1146x717px
>>51066663
Origin: Backseat- No way in hell am I gonna be on the sidelines in the line of fire, or in the hot seat. Back here suits me just fine. I'm even closer to the speakers so hey.

Drawbacks (900)
Endless Cheesy Pickup Lines- Slightly better than 24/7 stalking cheer leading. Slightly.
Prehistoric Yahoos- This sounds like a license to slack off and not apply myself overtly. Free points!
Wait, Explain It To Me Again?- I need a future tracking device, chloroform, and a door.

Perks
Engineer- So now I understand the basics behind what I am fooling with. That will go a long way.

Slacker- Negative emotions now yield to my apathy. So does fear and panic.

Kickass- Self defense will be a must anywhere in life, especially when I'm not in the robot. Needed for punching space squids.

Two Bucks- I am so filling that warehouse. With ALL the stuff.

Lovable Coward- Blame absolved in all but 2 cases will take you far in life. Or not drop you down at least.

Homing Beacon- For finding my keys, tools, and the fool we need to protect once a year. Never losing track of my works again!

Mind/Machine Interface- Repair AND reverse engineering? Yesplease. Megas speaks to me, and the saying items reflect their owners is too true for comfort....

Context Sensitive Buttons- This will lead to hilarity for the rest of my life, provided it doesn't go up in a robot explosion or something. Also piloting when I have no right to do so.

Gear
Reservation- Not that I'm likely to use it here, but definitely super convenient.

Jumpsuit- Saving the world or working on machines, it's perfect.

Nullspace Comp- Now I don't even need to stay at home, always something to technomance on hand.

0-D for Dummies- No idea if this will ever be useful but just in case why not pick it up? Something to read on the long car rides through space.

Companion
Cooplowski- He's fun to hang around with, and I need a mechanic to tag along with me.
>>
>>51066542
Do you actually get anything from a Divinity ranking besides a weakness to stuff like Enkidu?
>>
>>51066949
It'll let you get past a few skills like Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig or Achilles defensive NP. Most Divinity ranks don't really do much outside of interactions with certain skills or NPs.
>>
>>51066542
Hey Val, what happens if I have Medea as my servant during FSN? Because she ended up with assassin. Do I need to buy another servant or is it okay because it was part of the story? Obviously he's not companioned but...
>>
>>51067053
If you have her, she can still summon Assassin since she did that on her own. He just doesn't become a companion for you and still has all the same limitations as in canon, like being bound to the gate. If she doesn't summon him because of your intervention, True Assassin is summoned by Zouken.
>>
Jump 18: Terraria
Origin: Drop-In
Infection: The Corruption

Perks
>Discrete, Little Pieces (50 CP)
>Heads-Up Display (50 CP)
I wasn’t gonna take it, but I suppose stacking stuff on my pretty wild regeneration should help and it’s only 50 CP, might as well. Even if the bonus is small, every little bit helps.
>Guide Sense (100 CP)
>Delineated Crafting (200 CP)
>Mediumcore (300 CP)
Another 1up? Sick dude. Now I was use the full power of 4th Verse twice per jump.
>Unerring Direction (100 CP)
>Starcatcher (200 CP)
>Mana Battery (200 CP)

Items
>Standard Starting Package (Free)
>Liquid Generator (Free)
I need this for terraforming desert planets, holy shit.
>Money Trough (200 CP)

Drawbacks
>Griefing Fucktard (+200 CP)
>Varied Strategies (+200 CP)

Nothing of note, really. Built terraforming stuff, now I'm going to go to Captain Planet.

Am contemplating taking Sunlight as an element even though I'm a moth. How is that going to work?
>>
>>51067123
You become attracted to yourself.
>>
File: Guys What Did They Do.png (109KB, 760x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Guys What Did They Do.png
109KB, 760x1210px
>>51066947
Living here in Jersey I crash on the couch of my new best neanderthal friend and alternate between playing videogames or psychic practice while waiting for my turn. Before she starts mellowing out Kiva likes to yell, alot. Mostly at me with accusations of going native, being corrupted by the sloth ways of these neanderthals, and to come help her on fixing up the time machine to the future. Sometimes I even get up and help her out with that. Mostly when I need to get up for running an errand or shopping to fill the warehouse. All in all things are massively looking up here as I can feel the thrum and pulse of technology around me. Like coming out of a sensory deprivation tank into the heart of a metropolis. Comforting after being in the dark for so long.

The dark of space has nothing on the one robot laser light show of Megas. I've gotta say, nothing beats living out your favorite shows or their unaired seasons. Kiva's ancestor turns out to have the worst pick up lines, and as a result my skills with knocking someone out by surprise have gotten far better than I wanted. Unfortunately, space aliens are harder to convince to back off. A couple times I was nearly made to boldly go where no one should ever go. The less said about that the better. Leaving New Jersey behind us, Coop promises to come back with the Megas and a whole new bag of tricks for saving the future. I'm not sure if that's optimism or him ignoring the fact this ride is to an unknown finish line or bust. All the same, I can't help but feel reassured by that. Maybe Kiva isn't the only one being influenced by this place after all.
>>
>>51067130
Shit I played myself like a fucking fiddle
>>
File: Jake Stare.gif (266KB, 478x369px) Image search: [Google]
Jake Stare.gif
266KB, 478x369px
So I just watched a compilation of Japanese Commercials.
I think looking at a lovecraftian horror would have been better for my psyche.

Tell me Jumpers, what was something you encountered that the world found mundane while you found it anything but normal.
>>
>>51066964
Don't they also get past damage reduction or something?
>>
>>51067266
Eclipse Phase with... the everything. Just the everything, the way bodies were treated like new sets of clothes, the way sexuality was all sorts of wing-wonged all over the place, just... It was a culture shock of high order.
>>
>>51067276
I can't recall them doing so.
>>
What perks remove the need for sleep? Obviously, some altforms, but after stumbling across Multitalent in the Pokemon Dungeon, jump I became curious if there were any others, because I can't remember seeing any.
>>
>>51067503
There's one in EMH.
Omega Energy Absorption from X-Men Movies can do it too, as long as you stay full, IIRC.
>>
>>51067503

Lifeless Being in Tales of Symphonia does away with most common requirements for normal forms of life. Sleeping, eating, breathing, drinking being optional from then on. (It also has a host of other nice effects.)
>>
>>51067266
Rick and Morty was just...crazy. It wasn't much of a comfort that things were hardly normal for anyone else.
It took me an embarrassing amount of time before I realized that Rick and Morty had jumped ship after Cronenberging Earth.
Don't know if it counts but Bloodborne was a hell of a drug, too.
>>
>>51067373
Would a NP that lets the user claim ownership of other Noble Phantasms (at least the ones that take physical form) or similar weapons/items by killing the owner be valid? What rank would it be, if so?
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51067266
I sitll can't get a handle on posing etiquette in JoJo.

Everyone else just sort of naturally slides into position. I didn't even take the drawback, but I'd end up posing in the opposite direction or at the wrong situation. One time I accidentally knocked out a waiter by flamboyantly slamming my abs in his face.

The pillar men and Joseph would stop fighting for moments at a time just to stare at me awkwardly sidle-pose against the walls.

It's like farting at a party. Nobody's going to call you out, but they'll still judge you silently.
>>
>>51067712
Maybe? Lancelot has an NP that lets him use any NP he gets his hands on as if it were his own, AND it turns any item he grabs into a weak NP.
>>
>>51067756
Araki said that he wanted every panel to look like a fashion shoot in an interview somewhere iirc.
>>
File: postsign.jpg (522KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
postsign.jpg
522KB, 1000x721px
>>51067187
Jump 3 Symbiote

Origin: Synergized Pair- Top 1%, feels good to be successful.

Drawbacks (100)
Stowaway- Wait...I'm stuck inside Coop? Scratch my previous comment, oh boy.

Perks
Boredom Immunity- I'd definitely go mad otherwise, or fall into a spiral of apathy.
Therapist- I doubt Coop will need mental help, but this will go a ways with my psychic abilities.
Basic Bioprocessing- Synthetics as good as or better than the original.
Advanced Bioprocessing- Now with 200% more human modification.
Bioprocessor Control- The hardest part is to keep Coop from freaking out about how these get made.
Berserker OS- Matrix bullet time has nothing on me, and now I have all the time in the world to think.

No better way to begin a road trip across worlds than with a road trip. I even managed to figure out a way to fold Megas into just the car for when we don't want to startle the entire planet. With Jamie not here I'm now riding shotgun, and unfortunately a little too much so for comfort. At the mention of getting into shape made easy, Coop vehemently objects at the memory of his evil self, and persuading him otherwise takes a long time before he finally comes around. Seeing that explaining what this place is about off the bat is going nowhere, I steer coop around on a tour of the USA's eateries and food competitions, as well as the sights. Making synthetic diamonds to pay it off, I tap the internet and put in the work to not just out the crazy officials who turn the states into an iron curtain nightmare via blackmail, but the post scarcity tech the corps here are sitting on. For the longest time I keep to myself, and mod Coop's body for survival on the down low while researching what I can to stay ahead of the symbiote curve.

Unfortunately, I can't keep Coop in the dark forever. Sooner or later the world changes due to Frank & Bob, but at the very least America doesn't go full pants on head about it.
>>
>>51067373
You've said before you can only use Demi-Servant once for the full effect, and that other purchases will just be as a capstone booster. Would getting Pseudo-Servant count as that? I would assume it wouldn't because it is actually your use of the Servant Supplement, but I am not sure.
>>
File: 1299371105298.jpg (448KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1299371105298.jpg
448KB, 1280x1280px
How do I price noble phantasms in Fate? I want two.

One to remove the 'absolute' part of absolute effects so that I always have at least a small chance to survive/avoid them, and one to lower an enemies' magic resistance, because it seems like everyone has a high resist stat.

I'm thinking of using Aleister Crowley as my heroic spirit.
>>
File: Inspiration.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Inspiration.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
>>51067846
The berserker memetic trigger photo gets out, and pairs go full monster riots. If not for assuming direct control, Coop would have flown to the nearest location and laid down massive property damage. It caused a rift between us to say the least, and we didn't speak to each other for a time after that. But ultimately stopping them without megas, applying the countermeasure, and spreading it made him come around in the long run that not everything needs a giant robot to fix. Resuming our trip, I take advantage of every discount around for when the world shifts to symbiote globalization so we still have a place in it.

Tapping into the symbiote network, I keep an eye on any developments made for stealing purposes such as the symbiote guide to humans made later on. Coop expands his food trip and video game hunting across the borders, while I keep busy researching and testing the limits of my technopathy. There is no shortage of things to keep me occupied. Femtotechnology, post scarcity tech, quantum computing, biological advancement, and humbling B&F when they come to try and put a leash on us by letting Megas out as a deterrent. What? You didn't think I'd give him no chance at all to bring our bud out to play did you? The look on their faces was priceless.
>>
>>51067373
Is the new FSN jump a replacement for the old, or just an additional jump?
I have no idea what's going on with it.
>>
>>51067960
I think she said the new one only replaces the Stay Night roll location in the old fate jump. And it'll still be valid until most of the other rolls get a jump.
>>
File: konata-izumi-114904.jpg (63KB, 210x316px) Image search: [Google]
konata-izumi-114904.jpg
63KB, 210x316px
>>51067756
I did take the drawback, but I just... didn't try to pose.
Then again, I WAS Giorno's beautiful sister (who was confined to a wheelchair). I had more of a generic shoujo beauty thing going on. Nobody ever judged me for it.

Anyway, from my experience, you just had to be confident about your place in the world. Don't try to be like them. Just do your own thing.
I think as long as you posed with confidence, you could do it however you wanted. Jojo's just that sortof world. If you want to pose all Kamen Rider style, that'd fit in as well as anything else. You just gotta do it with CONFIDENCE!

... you do know how to pose, don't you, Spiral-kun?

>>51067266
I was a Quidditch hater, if that counts? The entire wizarding world goes gonzo over that stupid game, and I'll never understand it.
It goes on and on for eternity until someone catches the Snitch, and then when you catch the Snitch, you get so many points that it makes all the other ways to get points meaningless. So the game really just boils down to, "Watch these two people try to catch a golden fruit fly, while everyone around them does loops and screams a lot." So stupid.
And I wouldn't even play along. You know, I talk a lot about fitting in and being the stealth jumper, but I was vocal about it. Not as vocal as Hermoine about the House Elves, but I fucking told people, and people knew.
Just another fucking reason why the wizarding world is broken garbage.

Seriously, fuck Quidditch.
>>
>>51068041
Fair enough
>Paid for the FSN roll location so he could give everyone a Happy Ending
>Except Priest, King, and Worm
>They die horrible painful deaths
>>
>>51067712
Permanently? No. Temporarily? Depends on what rank it can claim and how long it can claim them for.

>>51067876
Pseudo Servant does not count as that, as it's for Servants only. It is still one use of that part of the capstone booster per being, even over multiple jumps, but it does not block them from using Demi Servant.

>>51067918
I probably wouldn't say that could be an NP. You could probably simulate a lot of it with something like Pioneer of the Stars though, at least at the highest rank.

Magic Resistance lowering? Depends on how much you want it to lower and how you want to lower it. Is it when you hit them? A passive effect all of your magic has? An AoE around you?

>>51067960
This>>51068041

Once Zero, Apocrypha and Strange Fake have been made too, I'll ask for the original FSN jump to be removed, as it'll have become obsolete.
>>
>>51068091
>hen when you catch the Snitch, you get so many points that it makes all the other ways to get points meaningless.
TBF, that's not as big a thing outside of Hogwarts. Where it's not uncommon for games to go on for more than a day. That information, combined with how the Hogwarts games go, leads a lot of fans to assume there are Snitches that are "easier to find" for school games.

But yeah, Quidditch is fucking stupid
>>
>>51068108
>pseudo servant
So you could use Demi-Servant in Zero to get some servant skills as well as perks, then be a servant in Stay Night with Pseudo Servant to get perks alongside your servant skills?
>>
>>51068149
Yes, and that would be that for both options.
>>
>>51068108
Hmm. Is there anything that would let me claim ownership of a Servant's NP permanently?
>>
>>51068157
Any further purchases would be only for the capstone boost. Got it, thanks Valeria.
>>
File: q30485.jpg (425KB, 792x1280px) Image search: [Google]
q30485.jpg
425KB, 792x1280px
>>51068184
Possibly. There are a lot of jumps out there.

>>51068196
Right. No worries.
>>
>>51068201
Data Drain from Generic Virtual World?
>>
File: Alternia.gif (51KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Alternia.gif
51KB, 650x450px
>>51067266
Seeing as my Current Chain is a Native Homestuck Troll, almost anything that involves names that don't follow a 6-6 letter pattern, Parents, Survivable Daytimes, or Reproductive mechanism that are not probably designed by someone whose name could be interpreted as "Doctor Satan."
>>
>>51068184
Not really claiming ownership but Buy Mode from Counter-Strike might let you buy the ones in weapon form. There's also Data Drain from Generic Virtual World.
>>
>>51068209
That does sound like it might work, doesn't it?
>>
Is there any way I can make a completely real copy of my companions with everything being the same about them except they're either evil or not sapient?

Because I'd like to eat some aspects of my companions, but I obviously don't want to eat the real ones.
>>
Jump # 156 Code Lyoko
Background: Lyoko Warrior (100)

Perks:
*Lyoko Avatar – Angel (0)
*Not scrawny, Svelt! (0)
*Einstine (100)

Equipment:
*Signiture Weapon – Sword, Enormous (0)
*Minor feature – Shield(200, Discount)
*Major Feature – Teleport (300, Discount)
*Major Feature - Upgrade(300, Discount)

Drawbacks:
*Land of Giant Forheads (0)

Ok, What the F*** happened to my forehead? Why is everyone else’s forehead huge? It didn’t have any bearing on the jump but… It was just disturbing. I tried to not look at people’s faces and avoid mirrors. Unfortunately my companions were also afflicted… most of them said about the same thing I did, though Sans just made a bad joke and Snowflame just thought he was having a really bad trip.

So this jump was admittedly a bit difficult. I couldn’t use my powers in Lyoko so I had to get by mostly on skill but there was a period of adjustment. Not that I had to be saved a couple times by the other kids… that would never happen. However once I did get my bearings I was able to reassert my Jumper BS abilities.

I tried to use technology to screw over X.E.N.A. but quickly learned the bastard could corrupt and possess technological Items. After nearly killing everyone like that I decided to stick with in world items.

Anyways I helped Jeremy figure out the De-virtualization code a lot faster and my abilities to free possessed people in the real world came in real handy. We eventually managed to bring down X.E.N.A.
>>
>>51068157
By the way, if the untrained Fourth Magic were used to destroy a mundane human, would it destroy their mind and soul as well? Or is that more what you'd be able to accomplish after a few years of training?

Also, can the range of the Fourth be improved?
>>
>>51068237
>>51068256
So would Draining Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon give everything inside of it?
>>
>>51068273
Highly unlikely. Would probably just give you the gate.
>>
>>51068267
How much fun did you have with X.A.N.A.'s polymorphic clones?
>>
File: 1300122210300.jpg (404KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1300122210300.jpg
404KB, 1200x1600px
>>51068271
Mind? Probably. Soul, not yet, but eventually.

Yeah, the range would mostly be a skill thing. Just learning to control it over longer and longer distances. You could probably go long ranged early by pumping a lot of power into it and just flinging it but you wouldn't have control over it beyond a certain distance without the right skill.

>>51068273
Anon, it seems fairly obvious and I'm not going to hold your hand for every step of the way.
>>
File: g gundam.jpg (35KB, 230x328px) Image search: [Google]
g gundam.jpg
35KB, 230x328px
>>51067266
The entire G Gundam jump. Giant robots settings in general. I guess studying how to build giant robots doesn't prepare you for actually seeing them in huge, drag out fights in person.

I do recall watching them on TV, but it's terrifying to witness when you've only got three jumps under your belt.
>>
>>51068282
Ah, well thanks.

>>51068309
I just didn't know if all of those NPs were considered part of the Gate or not.

Thanks, though.
>>
>>51067266
Believing you have a soul and actually seeing it is another. Shit freaked me out when I first saw it in Undertale. I got a few weird looks, but Sans and Frisk seemed to understand where I was coming from (the former because I told him what my home was like, and the latter because she also wasn't used to seeing her SOUL).
>>
File: JC18.jpg (116KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
JC18.jpg
116KB, 900x600px
>>51068201
Yo, I think I've just finished rejiggering my Servant builds to vague satisfaction after the update.

To get a handle on what Elodie's Unlimited Bird Works can actually do, if you had a Noble Phantasm which manifests as a Sorcery Trait (like Fragarach, but with a different effect than "kills dude when his special attack activates") which is Anti-Unit/Anti-Army and at EX Rank, what kind of things could it do?

>>51068091
>confident about your place in the world

Ah. I...think I see the problem.

It was an early jump. My instinct back then when surrounded by lots of fabulous people was to fade into the background and glare sullenly at them.

The kind of person I used to be before I stopped being a person was basically the opposite of every Kamen Rider ever.

That is how I did my own thing.

>how to pose

Well I do now!

Only took me a few thousand years in Civ jump as a god-emperor doing calisthenics on the highest towers of my kingdom to get it right, while Emps yelled at me to get down and talk diplomacy. And I yelled back for him to stop being an ungrateful shit after I gave all his Primarchs Stands.

In hindsight, I feel like my life sometimes just keeps going full circle after full circle like a drunk guy trying to tokyo drift in his mom's sedan.

>>51068317
...oh god, GUNDAM.

I straight up repressed everything about those jumps but holy shit. Holy shit.

Nothing made sense there. Everything is bullshit, /except/ the killer robots sometimes.

And understanding it NOW just makes me acutely aware of how bloody dangerous humans can be if you get them excited and give them machinery that doesn't adhere to physics.
>>
>>51068392
another thing entirely*
>>
>>51068397
Erm, I don't think you quite get what a Sorcery Trait is.

What kind of things do you want it to do? You've given me nothing but a name, a rank and a qualification that doesn't really make any sense and even if it did, it's still extremely vague. I gotta ask for more to work with.
>>
>>51068309
Is it required to actually say the name of the Noble Phantasm when using it? I seem to remember something about needing to say it to bring out a Np's full power.
>>
>>51068427
Generally yes, though there are constantly active/passively active ones that don't need it since they don't need activation.
>>
>>51068296
ughh not much; shapeshifters are always a pain. Ironically it was tougher for me in Lyoko. On the outside I have perks that can handle that. I spot fakes pretty easy. I could even whip up detection devices and disrupter easily.
Inside Lyoko... well I am glad that I stacked observation perks. I could usually tell by the way they moved. Though that took time and in the heat of the moment... well you can miss things.
>>
>>51068397
Still though, you have to admit that the set-up to the fights in G Gundam was a good way of dealing with war. Just have everyone fight in a tournament and then battle royale.

...Although the people on Earth did suffer from the collateral damage (The first episode made that clear) and I suppose everyone was hot-blooded and had no chill in that series.
>>
>>51068432
Okay. I might be thinking of renaming my NP to something other than Shazam then.

Speaking of which, would a noble phantasm that increases the quality of raw crafting materials be an acceptable NP? And if so how much of an increase do you think it would have at A+++?
>>
File: Eliz1CC.png (195KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Eliz1CC.png
195KB, 400x400px
>>51068462
Ergh, that seems kinda...vague? I honestly have no clue how that'd work or how to measure how much better any particular crafting material might be with it given that's a wide ass category. It's not like I can just go "it's twice as good" because that means vastly different things if you're talking about dirt/wood compared to diamond/adamantium or like I can go "They're one rank better" because crafting materials don't have ranks.

A bit more detail might help I guess? Cause I'm honestly lost on this one.
>>
>>51068495
Well, i didn't really put much more though into it other than "i want to make my own Noble Phantasms, so i'll get one that makes it easier to get high quality materials for it".

Do you think that i should just grab the Collector skill and limit it to crafting materials, then just come up with a different NP since it's so vague?
>>
>>51068538
Honestly, Collector (And actually, that's a really cool idea, to have it be limited to stuff, I might put that in the eventual second update if you don't mind) would probably be best. Just making it so you trip over top quality materials all the time and when you do go looking for em, you find the best stuff too.

The only way I can even envision the NP is like the Collector thing, otherwise I just have no idea how to measure the effects of increasing the quality rather then just increasing the frequency you find them. Sorry about that.
>>
How bad of an idea is it to romance Gil?
>>
>>51068462
Isnt that just the Item Creation Skill
>>
File: Gil.jpg (55KB, 646x650px) Image search: [Google]
Gil.jpg
55KB, 646x650px
>>51068553
THE MARK OF MY DIVINITY

SHALL SCAR THY DNA
>>
Ok so a couple questions regarding fate/ jumps if the guy(s) are still around...

1) if i go as a servant in both (wars &extra) can i have two EX parameters in the end?

2) how does magecraft behave post-jump? I recall it being limited because of the world itself but since we are going out...

3) will there be any Grand Order jump?
>>
>>51068552
To be honest i though that was what Collector was for.

>>51068560
Item Creation gives you the skill, what i was trying to do was make it easier to get high quality material in order to craft higher power Noble Phantasms faster.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51068458
Counterpoint: The actual mech designs. Also, martial scarves.

>>51068426
I'm fully aware they're typically unique traits of magus bloodlines (Sakura's Imaginary Numbers, Kirei's knack for healing etc.) but I thought of Bazette's clan's devotion being rewarded with having Fragarach bound into their bloodline as a cool gimmick for one.

Um. Let's see-mechanically I see it acting very similarly to UBW. The main difference would be significantly less variety of projectiles; it would launch one type of blade with a specific, buff conceptual effect rather than various copied NPs with all manner of conceptual effects.

As a consolation for that, I think one of the major gimmicks could be the projectiles can transform into very powerful familiars and back again so a skilled wielder can execute some trippy attacks where a thrown sword becomes a killer bird, and turns back into a sword in her hand after doing a strafe run. Apart from that, they'd have the Prana Burst (Flames) effect surrounding them or endow their wielder with the Prana Burst ability. I also imagine the stream of projectiles could be traded off to "charge" up the NP for one very powerful projectile/bird at vastly greater prana consumption to produce a very brief and powerful conceptual effect which...I'll settle on later, but like Vasavi Shakti ceteris parabis, the prana expenditure for this attack would be so extreme a Servant with A rank mana would be unable to manifest all but the least blades/birds for an hour or so.

Does this make any more sense? Is it too broad/doing too many things in one go? I'd like to narrow it down its' conceptual focus after I get a hang of what I can work with.
>>
>>51068578
You can't go as a Servant in both. The Servant option can only be used to get the Supplement access once. You can go Demi Servant in a separate jump to use it again but that's separate.

Once the supplement is updated, you can get EX ranks as many times as you can afford, only everyone after the first will have a higher cost.

It works the same as it did in jump, regardless of what world you are in at the current time.

Yes.
>>
>>51068462
Now I'm tempted to make a Shazam noble phantasm.

Name: Shazam
Type: Anti-Unit Self
Maximum number of targets: 4
By calling the name of the Noble Phantasm a bolt of lightning is called forth that strikes the user granting them a rank increase in all parameters and the gift of flight.
>>
Well it's that time again. I am looking for suggestions for jumps to roll for.

Here is the list of what I have taken so far http://pastebin.com/MR60FhSt
>>
>>51068642
TOME
>>
>>51068611
How big of a price tag are you thinking of putting on extra EX ranks? It's already either 275/300 (class skills/discount) or 600 (Personal skill) for just one.
>>
>>51068611
If a servant has a discount on a stat and we choose to decrease it for points, do we gain any extra for it being discounted?
>>
>>51068601
Er, right, let's see if I can sort this out.

The Sorcery Trait thing. It's not going to be passed down like Bazett's thing. It's a Noble Phantasm for the Servant, not for their entire bloodline.

Well, first off, no using NPs to get Skills. They're separate for a reason. If you want Prana Burst, you need to buy it. You can have it do things like buff the wielder but it won't give them the Prana Burst ability to buff themselves with their own energy. Important difference in the wording.

Now onto the rest. The swords can't be any higher ranked then the rank of the NP itself (Unless you had flaws to compensate that increase) and adding effects on will generally reduce the rank in terms of damage to balance it out. So without the effects, it'd be EX rank swords as the maximum power that could be procuded, with it, less so.

>turn into powerful familiars
Could work, depends on how powerful. The stronger the familiars are, the more it takes away from the power of the swords.

>Charged attack
That's fine, no need to adjust anything based on that since it has the built in flaw of massive energy cost to balance it out.

So if you adjust the wording so it's not granting Skills, just adding similar but different effects, then it's just down to how powerful you want the buff or fire effect to be, and how powerful you want the familiars to be. Then we can decide how strong the swords will be in comparison as well as the general energy cost to make the swords.
>>
>>51068653
Probably a flat, undiscounted +100 each time. So your second EX costs an additonal 100, the third costs an additional 200 and so on.

>>51068684
No, since it was discounted. You only get 25SP back per rank, since that was all it cost to get those ranks.
>>
>>51068751
>+100 per extra EX
Seems fair. It'll be very costly, but still doable.
>>
>>51068642
Ghost In The Shell
>>
File: IMG_0838.jpg (325KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0838.jpg
325KB, 1191x670px
>>51068732
>sorcery trait

Totally OK with this.

>no using NPs to get skills

Ack, should've remembered. Sorry, I was trying to get across "buffs the wielder and also ignites with magical purifying fire"

>familiars
>sword rankings

Huh. This is...really similar to how I'd imagine it would look used creatively. So basically-I'm seeing that by default it "merely" spits out high grade blades/familiars, which can be "toggled" with conceptual effects associated with Lumen magic/her legend at the cost of making them more "brittle", possibly by including flaws also associated with said legend? I also like the idea minor aesthtics and size of the projectiles/familiars could vary depending on individual prana expenditure-and by extension, firing rate. Making one big enough to ride AND be able to shoot Lumen lasers would be ridiculously hefty and tricky to maintain for example. So there's a degree of customisation, but obviously not to the extent of UBW.

>charged attack

Awesome.
>>
>>51068648
>>51068768
Alright, added to the list, I just need 5 more.
>>
>>51068872
That...doesn't really tell me anything important? It's cool that you're basing it on her legend and have it be customizable, but if you want me to help I need to know what you want to be getting out of the buff and fire effects and how strong you want the familiars to be. You can have it vary by prana expenditure, but I do need to know what you want the max to be for all of those.
>>
>>51068876
Halo: The covenant

Is it considered undignified to toss one's own jumps?
>>
So a question about the Tokyo Ghoul Jump. Are the companions Four Eyes, No Soul; King Bileygr; and Twins, They Were the canon characters or just companions that resemble the canon characters? I only ask because there's a separate option to take canon characters as companions.
>>
>>51068876
Dune.

>>51069053
Perhaps. But I am shameless.
>>
File: Best Girl In Fate.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl In Fate.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
Re-doing my build for FSN.

Fate stay Night Universe- Rebuild time!
100/1800
Rolled for Einzbern Estate, Germany- Oh man, Old Man Einzbern is fucked. Time to Save Ilya!
Rolled for 13
Magus Heir- Of the JOESTAR family line! HAHAHA!
Free Command Seals
Free 20 Magic Circuits(60 Total)
Free Stat Sheet
Free Basic Training
Demi-Servant- I have no fucking idea who I'm fused with, you motherfuckers decide
Free Power of the Tsun
Free This is My Absolute Territory
Freeish The Family Art(Runes, for now. I might decide something better later)
Discount Average One
Discount Head Bastard in Charge
Discount Sorcerer's Apprentice- Denial of Nothingness. Kaleidoscope might be "stronger", but this is more thematic for Justice.
Free A Special Ruby
Free Servant- Import Best Daughteru Mordred

Family History+0- I've been to Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai before this, and I'll likely slot Extra before this too.
Sealing Designation+200
JUMPER+600- Fuck you! I will never betray the ideals of LOVE & JUSTICE! Even if it brings me misery!
---------
Jumper-
0/300
Mordred.
Free Catching Up
Discount Dragonheart

Servant Supplement builds for both are upcoming. I want to at least get this out there before I do those. I might spend my 100 CP on SP, or an item or perk.
I can't wait to see Artoria's reaction to Mordred.

Also. EVERYONE GETS A HAPPY ENDING! EXCEPT PRIEST, KING, AND WORM THAT WALKS! They die horrible deaths!
>>
File: Gm1BW7Y.jpg (146KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gm1BW7Y.jpg
146KB, 640x720px
Alright, lets see if I'm breaking any rules, because if I'm doing this right this is ridiculous.

58.Fate
=======
War - 4th War
Age - 23
Background - Drop-in

Perks
- Magic Circuits
- Magic Core - 600

CP to SP - 1600

Drawbacks
- Lewd Leanings - 1500
- Helping Heart - 1300
- Royal Rage - 1000

Servant
Jumper - 0

Independent Action - A+ - 200
Ardent Blade - Anti-Divine Flame of the Ardent Blade - EX - 450

STR: A+++ (500)
END: A+++ (500)
AGI: A (200)
MAN: B (150)
LUK: B (150)

Total -2150

Drawbacks
- What Spiritual Form - 2100
- Personality clash - 2000
- CP to SP - 1000

Master
Drusus Harwey

148. Fate Stay/Night
====================
Location - Ryuudo Temple
Age - 23
Background - Magus Heir

Perks
- Command Seals
- Magic Ciructs
- Stat Sheet
- Power of the Tsun
- This is my Absolute Territory
- Head Bitch in Charge - 300
- The Average One - 600
- Sorcerer's Apprentice - Second Magic (Parallel Universes) - 1100
- Demi Servant - 1600

- Convert CP to SP (Medea) - 2400

Drawback
- Jumper - 1800
- Centre Stage - 1500
- Black is the New Black - 1200
- Sealing Designation - 1000

Demiservant
Class: Jumper

STR: E (E+A+++)
END: E (E+A+++)
AGI: A++ (A+A++=A+++)(400)
MAN: EX (B+EX)(550)
LUK: D (D+B=A)(50)

Servant
Medea
Class: Caster - 350

STR: E
END: A (200)
AGI: A (100)
MAN: EX (350)
LUK: A (50)

Skills
Territory Creation A (100)
Item Creation A (100)

Noble Phantasm
Rule Breaker - C
Rod of Asclepius - Anti Self - A+++ - 550

So I end up with A+++ in all stats save luck and Mana is EX. That's crazy, no one stands a chance.

Until I realise I took the Jumper drawback
>>
File: JC13.jpg (58KB, 736x308px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
58KB, 736x308px
>>51068895
...alright, I think we've hit a dead end here because family shit's pissing me off, and I can't think straight. To jot down some rough ideas for the stuff:

Blades: Creating illusions on impact complex enough to play videos or provide act as magic casting proxies that dissipate with minimum force, focusing light into a Bounded Field as a deflecting shield, grounding out/piercing through magical energy and purifying flame.

...I get lost trying to describe the charged attack without cribbing too much from the Excaliblast. Idea is it would be more focused and precise; instead of a wave of energy, you'd have this giant bird that briefly turns into a lightning bolt, and cleanly erases something from the inside out with light rather than target an area.

Familiars: The weskest ones would basically be like Ilya's doves except falcons, the strongest one-and an A-rank Magus pouring all energy into the NP would just get ONE-would be a powerful mount that serves as an independant source of magical energy, and can launch more of the weaker familiars from its' own wingbeats.

Thanks anyway, but I need to go pummel some virtual mooks and play chess with Death for a while until the creative juices get flowing again.
>>
>>51069286
I'll save this stuff on a notepad then for later. Give me a shout here or on the IRC for when you wanna keep going.
>>
>>51069053
>>51069169
ok thank you very much, added to the list. Also, no feel free to toss out your own jumps.
>>
>>51069373
VA-11 HALL-A
Strike Witches
X-COM 2
Sunrider
Shameless plug the post!
>>
>>51068184
Possibly SACRED KAMILLA’S INHALATION from Exalted? It's one of Adorjan's.
>>
>>51069387
You know what it's been a slow night, sure. Also I have been wanting to jump VA-11 HALL -A so cool
>>
>>51068184
You could make a deal with a servant using Faustian Bargain (Ghost Rider) if you have something they'd be willing to trade for it. Aspect Manifestation (German Hollow Quest) would probably work on servants.
>>
File: Party Time.jpg (42KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Party Time.jpg
42KB, 480x320px
>>51069208
Justice Demi-Servant-
0/1000
Saber
STR-A
END-B
AGI-B
MANA-C
LUK-D
NP-C(Anti-Unit:The Sword)
Magic Resistance-A
Riding-D
Rune Magic-B
Guardian Knight-B
---------
Mordred-
0/1100
Jumper
STR-B+
END-A
AGI-B
MANA-D
LUK-B
NP-C(Anti-Unit:Clarnet)
Magic Resistance-B
Instinct B

Genderbent+0- Not really, she's a woman, but for the purposes of the next one
Saber Again, Really?+0
What Spiritual Form?+50
Inefficient Mana Consumption+50

I couldn't give Mordred her Canon stats, but fuck it. She's being Imported anyway, so she'll just be getting improvements technically.
>>
>>51069208
>Kaleidoscope might be "stronger", but this is more thematic for Justice
Actually, isn't the first the strongest and capable of somehow replicating most of the others with enough skill?
>>
>>51069467
Only for jumpers who have arbitrary amounts of time.
>>
>>51069455
I miss Akira.
>>
>>51068184
Well you could always use Dark Contract from Ravenloft. You can buy or sell ANYTHING. So that would work.
>>
>>51069467
I got no fucking idea to be honest. I know the most about 2nd and 3rd, and 2nd is really REALLY fucking OP bullshit. But I like the idea of making things.

>>51069481
The character or the Quest-runner?
>>
Can anyone post their Naruto jumps and write faggotry? I'm just looking for inspiration on what to do for mine.
>>
File: 1454567287510.png (1MB, 854x1340px) Image search: [Google]
1454567287510.png
1MB, 854x1340px
>>51069480
Or an arbitrary amount of training perks.
>>
>>51069514
Same thing.
>>
File: 1472614731209.png (462KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
1472614731209.png
462KB, 720x418px
>>51069535
>Not willing to spent a night to uncover the secrets of True Magic

What a lazy fuck you are.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpMre7UTZQI

So Jumpers what is date night like?
>>
File: Tohsaka, Old Men, Money.jpg (28KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tohsaka, Old Men, Money.jpg
28KB, 720x400px
>>51069561
>>51069535
>Not going to Civilization so you have 12,000 years of intensive study, and running a nation, to uncover the secrets.
DOHOHOHOHO! What Clowns You Are!
>>
>>51069622
>and running a nation
You're implying that most Jumpers can run a nation. A one man army doesn't always make for a good leader.
>>
>>51069652
> make for a good leader
I have perks for that.
>>
>>51069652
Most jumpers can. Go and stay go, baka.
>>
>>51069652
You're implying there's something that most jumpers can't do. What's it like to be an idiot?
>>
File: #BlackLivesMatter.jpg (33KB, 430x322px) Image search: [Google]
#BlackLivesMatter.jpg
33KB, 430x322px
Generic Jumpchain Question

If perks and/or abilities are granted to you by taking a certain race, do you lose those when you inevitably end up switch races?
>>
>>51069897
not if you pick up this is in fact my final form in SAO , which is why basically every build for that jump has it.
>>
>>51069897
You can switch between CP-purchased races at any time, unless prohibited by drawback.
>>
>>51069897
If it's a PERK, like, it's lower down on the list of stuff you buy, and it says, "Free for <Race>!", then you keep it between altforms.
If you just happen to get some unwritten abilities, or abilities that are spoken of directly in the description of the race in question, it vanishes when switching to another form.
That's how I always ruled it for my chain.
>>
>>51069897
I've always played it like this >>51069923 .
>>
>>51069900
>>51069919
>>51069923
>>51069985

Ah that's interesting I was mainly looking at this Jump you can see the 2 unique races and they each offer their own physiology, Thanks for the info
>>
>>51070000
Well, all the powers of the races are given in the form of a 0cp perk. I'd say they carry over.
>>
>>51070021
They're racial abilities locked to that race, they shouldn't carry over unless you have the SAO perk.
>>
>>51070038
No, they're perks based on racial abilities that are locked to that race. They should carry over regardless. Unless they're stated otherwise as in YJ's Martian abilities.

And Cambion powers aren't tied to your race or form, anyway. Rather, they're tied to your soul.
>>
>>51070000
That's more of a gray area. I think Kotor said once he thought of them as dependent on physiology, but didn't really care if people decided to say differently.

Personally, for that case, I do it like: >>51070021
Especially because several abilities are easily linked to existing perks lower down on the list, like empathy, flight, energy bolts, and so on.
And, I mean, they're listed out as if they were perks, so that separates them more, at least in my mind.
But in that instance it's really up to you and whether you think they're dependent on the specific physiology or not. I'm sure you'll hear arguments for either side.
>>
>>51070000
As they're listed as perks I would assume you keep those abilities in different forms/altforms.

If they were listed as benefits under the Species heading I would assume you need to be in those forms (or combining traits from multiple forms) to take advantage of them.
>>
>>51068237
I wonder how much Gae Bolg is in USD.
>>
>>51070081
$94.50 + $47.07 shipping
It's on sale right now.
>>
>>51068237
Just get 'Use Any Magical Item' from Overlord and use them as if you were their owner.
>>
>>51070109
The thing is, NPs are mystically tied to their owner's existence. It'd work, but as soon as you let go, they'd start degrading unless you acquired "ownership" over them.
>>
>>51070109
I forgot about that. Combined with summoning a Saber so Shirou dies to Lancer and taking Avalon from his corpse, you'd be unstoppable.
>>
>>51070109
Up until the Servant you took it from died and took the NP back with them.
>>
>>51070124
Watch Shirou summon Rhongomyniad instead.
>>
>>51070140
Gesundheit?
>>
>>51070119
See >>51069410 . Though I'm not quite sure it'd work because it's not certain that they would count as "possessions" or that Servants would leave a corpse.
>>
>>51070141
Rhongomyniad is Arturia Lancer and canonically one of the strongest servants due to Rhongomyniad being the God Class NP.
>>
>>51070143
Servants don't leave corpses, they just fade away.
>>
File: 25.jpg (148KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
148KB, 640x360px
>>51070119
>>51070124
>>51070137
Combine it with Amazo's Backup Memory and create a sub-item to feed them with mana so they remain in existence.

Or just get unlimited money and buy the NP in question each time you need it.

You need to think CREATIVELY
>>
>>51070143
Give them a human form before offing them.
>>
>>51070183
If they become a human they lose most of their power for the most part along with the NP. Solomon is the perfect example of this.
>>
>>51070143
>The ragged gasps of the Silent Wind inhale promises, endings and sometimes worlds. This Charm may be activated only while the Infernal moves away from a target corpse or corpses that he is aware of within (Essence x 10) yards. The corpse dissolves into the wind like stone eroded by the gales of uncounted eons. Possessions do not deteriorate. Even as its mass ceases to be, the universe maintains harmonious equilibrium by the spontaneous generation and inhalation of Essence-infused breath within the body of the Infernal. Drawing this breath assures the character can breathe safely in all climates and conditions for a number of hours equal to the corpses inhaled. If the Infernal inhales a corpse he personally killed, he gains mystical ownership of all objects on the victim’s person left behind when the cadaver ceased to exist. Items that the deceased did not own at the time of death remain the possessions of their rightful owner. This Charm cannot dissolve corpses that have been imbued with animation of any sort. This Charm grows in power with the Infernals who master it. At Essence 3+, the air provided by each corpse inhalation increases from one hour to one day. Essence 5+ confers the power to inhale (and thus annihilate) animate corpse extras. This automatically ejects any possessing beings.

>With Essence 7+, non-extra walking dead may be inhaled, though necromantic war machines notably larger than a single human remain off limits.

Huh. That's pretty cool, thanks. But unfortunately they don't leave corpses. I wonder if this would work on zanpakutou?
>>
>>51070199
Pretty sure a Zanpakutou would die with the wielder.
>>
>>51070176
Also, I'm fairly certain that there are perks that would let you loot them or force them to 'bet' the ownership of their NP with you.

Or you could just gain borderline mind-rape charisma and force them to trade them with you before offing them.
>>
>>51070251
The problem generally is that the NP is dependent on the presence of the Grail to be maintained. In places like Extra the Grail is replaced by the Virtual Cell system, but it's essentially the same thing. Without any CP fiat, or bringing a Grail along with you to manifest those legends every time there's no reason why the NPs will continue to work.
The only NPs known to defy this are Excalibur and Rhongomyniad now that both of them are potentially alien artefacts.
>>
>>51070275
You're also forgetting Avalon which survived until the modern day because it was stolen from King Arthur.
>>
Is there a type of Toggle that's limited to one or two perks? I mean, there are only one or to perks I'd actually want to use it on, and am otherwise wary of putting such fundamental aspects of my being on such an easy-to-access switch.
>>
>>51070302
Avalon got partially retgonned in the Alien Timeline, hence why I didn't mention it. It's only relevant in parts of Stay/Night, Zero, and a minor bit in Grand Order.
>>
>>51070311
>Is there a type of Toggle that's limited to one or two perks? I mean, there are only one or to perks I'd actually want to use it on, and am otherwise wary of putting such fundamental aspects of my being on such an easy-to-access switch.

toggle From young justice it lets you adjust the degree to which the perks are working. If you don't want to turn them all the way off
>>
>>51070326
No, but that's the thing. There are certain (most) perks that I don't want to be able to Toggle. That perk has always seemed particularly dangerous to me.
>>
>>51070346
then pick up the anti-mind control perk and the power preservation perk in young justice as well so that you don't have to worry about people taking control and it's not like you have to use it

Failing that, there is a jacket in resident evil that can limit your powers just modify it to only limit the powers you wanted to limit since it's set up like that pretty much already
>>
File: Konata_Fox_by_BrooklynZB.png (84KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Fox_by_BrooklynZB.png
84KB, 500x400px
>>51070311
Not really. Though, if it makes you feel any better, you can toggle Toggle, which causes you to "lock" the perks you've toggled on or off into their positions until you untoggle toggle, which allows you to toggle them again.
You could also use additional forms of Toggle in order to toggle Toggle excessively, such as buying the Locket from Girl Genius, or the Power Limiter Coat from Resident Evil, both of which have the power to toggle, and then using those toggles to further toggle Toggle.

Toggle.
Toggle toggle Toggle.
>>
File: Caine Vampire.jpg (71KB, 522x692px) Image search: [Google]
Caine Vampire.jpg
71KB, 522x692px
I see a lot of Exalted talk around here, and some times some Changeling talk, but why aren't we talking about Vampire?

There is some really powerful shit going on once you hit the +5 dots on each discipline. And you can theoretically learn them all just by consuming other vampires or having them teach them to you.

Just drag a few generation 5 or 6 out of their graves (something that shouldn't be really hard to do in ten years), which will make your blood pool expand a lot, and let time do the rest.

Even just by existing you get experience points to add to your disciplines. Top tiers include things like making parts of you indestructible, lots of subtle mind control (making people act in your best interests from a subconscious level), breaking weapons that hit you, perfect stealth, always hit anyone that has less celerity than you, among others.

Things like high Dementation could do weird things in settings based on will-power.
>>
>>51070368
Hmm... I think I might just have to write a better Toggle perk into a jump, if I ever make one.
>>
>>51070445
There are lots of settings that have powerful shit, the reason why people aren't talking about Vampire might just be that they aren't interested, and hopping onto the Exalted conversation is easy. You mention a lot of powerful shit, but not much of that really seems all that interesting at all, so personal preference probably plays a bit into it too.
>>
>>51070445
are you saying " figure out how to put Cane against the God machine" because that's what I'm hearing when you post stuff like that
>>
>>51070499
What.
>>
>>51070445
Because the WoD is cataclysmically boring. Literally, all the different dooms days and better than you will ever be background stuff just make it un-fun.
>>
>>51070522
Lol, sorry you can't just walk in and smack everything with your Endowed^infinity member. Some people actually like complexity and innovation in their settings.
>>
>>51070511
Well yeah if cane's stats are basically "I win" and the God machine is the God machine so it needs to be stopped. It makes sense to have them become enemies
>>
>>51070522
They're just plot devices on the same level of other high-treats in TTRPG settings. Or abstracts in Marvel/DC.

Just hit them with your fiat-backed OCP arsenal and call it day.
>>
>>51070543
And if it had that instead we'd be getting somewhere, what we actually get is gibberish and nonsense.
>>
>>51070568
Ah, no one fellated your hat-boner for Exalted, so now you're going after WoD?
>>
>>51070584
>Hat boner
wut
>>
>>51070565
If he finds it boring it probably won't help even if the problem could be solved. It's like people finding all anime boring, or people finding sports boring. Can't really solve the problem if there's little interest to begin with. TTRPGs tend to need a lot of investment on the player's part to begin with anyways.
>>
>>51070589
Stop walking around with your fedora unzipped. It's indecent.
>>
>>51070584
Oh, no. I think Exalted is great fun, hell, my favorite splat was Dragonblooded.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35KB, 364x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35KB, 364x200px
>>51070565
You could always blow up the planet. I'm pretty sure for all their hype, nothing in the WoD really has an answer to that.

Well, except maybe Cain.
But that'd be more a post-humous fuck-you. Maybe just get someone else to nuke him. Hell, you could even use mind control!

>>51070445
I'm gonna go ahead and mention that, for how much I dislike WoD for it's edgier-than-you can't-wake-up masturbatory vomit, it's a really fun setting for straight up "I don't give a shit anymore" jumper shenanigans.
Or at least, my kind of "I don't give a shit". Which is where, I generally don't take center stage, but I do a lot of stuff and set a lot of things in motion just the same because I don't care what happens to any of these assholes.
So, making an army of sunlight-beam-shooting vampire killbots? Did it. Fighting Werewolves as the Kamen Rider? Did it. Tearing apart various supernatural assholes for the sake of science experiments? I have so many bio-samples, you don't even know!
It's almost like a playground, because I know that no matter how much of a stupid asshole I am? It'll never get worse than it already is.

Oh, and I guess I've probably collected a lot of magic and superpowers from the aforementioned samples, too.
But given that I don't play White Wolf (despite having a lot of pdfs), I'd be hard pressed to tell you what they do.
Probably some high end bullshit.

I bet Worm, when I started churning out random monsters, saw all kinds of fun shit that stemmed from that.
>>
>>51070659
>nothing in the WoD really has an answer to that.
Actually, plenty of things do. One of the factions has an interstellar empire, and most of the others don't even need the planet.
>>
File: konata_ultraman2.jpg (12KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
konata_ultraman2.jpg
12KB, 206x206px
>>51071055
Really? That's kind of cool.

Which ones are those?

I just know about Hunter, Prometheus, the Werewolves, Vampires, Changeling (I'm pretty sure Arcadia needs Earth to replenish itself?), and to a far FAR lesser extent Geists and Demons, which I guess must have their own planes.
I've never heard anything about an interstellar empire, so I'd actually be interested in knowing more about that. That sounds like something I'd love to look into, both as a jumper and not.

Unless you mean, like, Princess and Genius? But those are fanmade properties.
>>
okay I'm looking over all the drawbacks I need to take to get what I want to in infernal's and I'm going to table it until after I complete solars which has been confirmed to be in the works so I need A toss
>>
>>51070445
The biggest issue for Vampire is that you need to commit diablerie to get above 5 dots, and this requires you to find a higher gen vampire, kill him, eat him, overpower and dissolve his soul so he doesn't take over your body, then you have to find out how to hide long enough for the tainted black stain on your soul fades away so all your Cammie friends don't kill you. Or you can be Sabbat, but then you have to be an evil psycho asshole. Let's not forget that to get above 8 dots is nearly impossible, because while eating a Methuselah is a possibility, eating an Antediluvian requires you to, assuming you can find one without starting the apocalypse, overpower its soul which is something has never happened successfully in the past. Then you have to realize that no matter what you do, Caine still kicks your ass and is a better vampire than you. You have to do this all in-jump too, no ability to grow afterwards.

It's nowhere near as easily available as an Exalted's power, where it's basically your birthright and you can leisurely grow into it over time as you will. Having to wait a thousand years is easier than having to actively seek power within a 10 year timeframe.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51069308
Howdy. Uh, turns out grain alcohol solves as many problems as it causes, and quite a few it didn't. I'll probably be off to bed in an hour or so, but on the offchance you're still awake I just wanted you to know I'm good to go thanks to the power of makgeolli.

Y'know on second thought I can see how the illusions and bounded fields might seem a little too broad for the NP, so if I'd have to lean one way or the other I'd lean to keeping the familiarmode bit more than anything.

>>51071123
I...think he's talking about the Technocracy in OWOD? They're like, crazy evil scientists. Except science doesn't actually exist in OWOD, it's just the collective subconsciousness of humanity's consensus reality dictating shit based on belief. So they're more like wizards who've deluded themselves so much into science their magic superficially resembles super versions of it.

As for nWoD, he could be talking about the True Fae (who live in their bullshit hedge dimension away from Earth that's full of fairytail chaos bullshit instead of proper physics), the Supernal Realm entities (who live in 5 different higher realities that each embody a theme Mages follow), the Abyss , the spirit world, the anima mundi (the spirit world but for human ideas only), the God-Machine (bullshit clarktech mechanism with parts through various parts of reality) and the Cthonians (double-dead eldritch bastards living at the bottom of the underworld)

>>51070659
Also I'm too drunk to remember right now but:

Vampires: You probably got things that can turn into shadows, magically mess up people with their own blood and move really REALLY fast.

Mages and Geists: You got a bunch of minions with REALLY weird souls. The former warp reality, the latter can control other ghosts, undead and do weird poltergeist shits

Werewolves: Are awoos, but manlier and edgier

Changelings: Mutations all up in this bitch

Mummies: Immortality potion, maybe, if you studied sekhem and improved the life spell thing
>>
>>51071217
You put the cart before the horse. The Technocracy is behind why science is a thing, they started out as an organization that thought that having some cause and effect and standardized laws would make reality safer for humans, so they started the big lie of science and spread it around. Eventually they became evil oligarchs who want absolute control over humanity and who want to remove all whimsy and wonder and imagination from reality to better cement their control.
>>
>>51071123
You might be able to get to Princess and Genius through Mortal WoD Drawbacks. I set it up so that I was one of the Princesses' biggest fans and I just wanna get a podded-Genius to Girl Genius to check if the Spark and the WoD Spark are the same thing.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>51071264
Nonono y'see what I mean is-there's no SCIENCE per se, because science as a concept is predicated on deterministic constants in a universe which can be analysed under the paradigm of repeated trials. Whereas the fact that the Technocracy had to INVENT and propagate the concept of science, in my opinion, does not in fact qualify their science as science but more as a particularly persistent mass hallucination that very efficiently conceals the true nature of reality from the average joe.

And, let's be fair, they kind of have a point whether they went too far or not. Sure wizardry sounds fun, but you're not the guy who lives in a world where spirits demand tribute and moral rectitude dictates your destiny.

Apparently there's a campaign where they eventually team up with the Traditions in the face of some world-ending threat or other, and agree to go moderate too?
>>
>>51071175
>overpower its soul which is something has never happened successfully in the past.
Are there any perks which would allow one to "pacify" a soul?
>>
>>51071329
>to check if the Spark and the WoD Spark are the same thing.
...Doesn't stuff in Genius fall apart around normal people or if examined? Considering Girl Genius stuff doesn't have that fundamental problem at all, it doesn't seem likely to be the same.
>>
>>51071336
Going too far is why they lost the Sons of Ether and why they're likely to lose the Void Seekers. They've become so absolutely stifling and antithetical to any sort of human progress that the parts of their organization that legitimately love discovery and progress, even within the arena of a standardized science, are all leaving them behind, and all that'll be left of the group is a bunch of Orwellian oligarchs with zero ambitions or purpose beyond power over a single planet's people.
>>
>>51071383
My current running thoery is that a Genius has a similar state of degrading under other folks fields as a projection, or any form of Magecraft, does in the Nasuverese, merely from different sources. The common rationality states that this science should not be and thus it breaks down when people who apply that rationale touch it and try to rationalize the systems within. In Girl Genius it's just like in those high level times in the future examples where everyone is either Beholden or a Genius in their own right.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51071329
...oh man. I thought I was the only one. Totally finding a way to strengthen the Radiant Queens' influence on Earth and the realms beyond, through hormunculus avatars or something. I'm...not sure if bringing them back from the Dreamlands entirely's a good idea though, I respect them but the World of Darkness has become so damn grimdark I feel it'd be like releasing a bunch of seals into a shark feeding frency.

Tears and Storms are my niggas, though. Totally donating a few Third Magic artifacts to 'em to light up their perpetual night/buff their ghostly residents/generally make Alhambra great again. And in the case of Storms, a couple of Mantra reactors.

But Mirrors are bitches.

Anyway, I think Genius sparks are a different thing because GG Sparks don't up and create real imaginary friends and dimensions out of disproven scientific theories.

Also, what >>51071383 said. GG is like if everyone got access to the Needle Grail, and then because hyper complacent over the span of generations before anyone could figure out how to break reality.

>>51071424
I guess.

Aren't the coyote spirits deliberately fucking with them too?
>>
>>51071381
Not ones you couldn't overpower anyway.
>>
The different types of magic in Fairy Tail are basically schools of magic, right? I wouldn't have to use CC on each individual magic I wanted to combine?
>>
>>51071493
It's better to do something with the proper tools than try to brute-force a way.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.628628.jpg (158KB, 634x909px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.628628.jpg
158KB, 634x909px
>>51071383
That is indeed the case.
Genius was actually one of the few books I read through because I always desperately wish in my heart of hearts to play a mad scientist of some descriptor.

Anyway, Geniuses create "Wonders" using their special genius powers, which are basically bullshit inventions that don't work off normal science (or "science", if you believe the Mage interpretation). When normal humans interact with wonders, they cause "Havoc", which forces you to make some kind of saving roll that I forget exactly, and failure causes malfunctions to occur (which can be dangerous or aggravating), or even for the entire mechanism to catastrophically collapse (which can be REALLY dangerous if the wonder is, like, an airship or a time machine or something stupid like that).
There are ways to improve your ability to resist havoc, but you can never, ever completely get rid of it.

This, at best, regulates Geniuses to the field of "quirky befuddled professor" to humanity at large, and oftentimes they end up being much much darker.

>>51071217
Ah, yeah, the Technocracy. I always forget about those guys. If it weren't for the oligarchy I'd totally side with them.

Anyway, I think most of those alternate planes would still die off if the world blew up, or at least be severely inconvenienced. Good to keep in mind, though, who all you're pissing off.

Oh, and thanks! That's a pretty decent rundown of powers, considering.
>>
>>51071535
>"science", if you believe the Mage interpretation
That's in OWoD. Consensual reality isn't a thing in the NWoD as much as humans are latent mages who unconsciously project an anti-magic field.
>>
Reminder that DeSu 2's End-game scenario is basically impossible.
>>
>>51071573
Old IP old bait.
>>
>>51071573
Of course it is. That's practically the point of such scenarios.
>>
>>51071573
Reminder you're basically impossible to please
>>
>>51071605
Who is he, and how can you tell?
>>
>>51071615
Some faggot, no relation to somefaggit

Because he's being a faggot out of nowhere, so by definition he's impossible to please
>>
File: 1428299191529.png (15KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1428299191529.png
15KB, 160x160px
>>51071590
And yet you bit it.
>>
File: Konada.png (43KB, 165x240px) Image search: [Google]
Konada.png
43KB, 165x240px
>>51071556
Ah, alright.

I haven't actually even looked at the NWoD Mage, so I wouldn't know if there are any differences. Strangely enough the wizards don't really interest me that much. You'd think that wouldn't be the case, but... eh.

I think the only ones I read at any length were the Core Rulebook, Changeling (which is great), Werewolf (which is garbage), and Genius (which is fanmade), and then I skimmed through some of Prometheus.
I'm also aware of some changes in Vampire, mostly due to checking the wiki for the sake of the jump, but I don't think I ever actually cracked the pdf open.
There are so many properties, it's hard to keep track of them all.

Uh, so then does Mage have any other major differences?
>>
File: 1476862221891.png (39KB, 798x597px) Image search: [Google]
1476862221891.png
39KB, 798x597px
>>51071633
Is it biting if you're just acknowledging it as bait?
>>
File: kindness.jpg (106KB, 848x478px) Image search: [Google]
kindness.jpg
106KB, 848x478px
>>51071650
>>
>>51071573
So sayeth "HeavensAnon".
>>
File: oJ2AJGn_.jpg (32KB, 358x344px) Image search: [Google]
oJ2AJGn_.jpg
32KB, 358x344px
>>51071681
This is wrong
It's shitposting anon-kun
>>
>>51071633
Because you other idiots were going to anyway, best I can do is maybe prevent some of you from doing so.
>>
>>51071443
Sadly I'm only going to get the one chance at getting to the Fan-Splats but yeah it's great. Genius:the Transgression ,Princess:the Hopeful, Dragon:the Embers, and my all-time favorite Leviathan:the Tempest are all active for just a single Jump, though I kinda wanna make a Jump or two for those splats in question. If you've got any ability to go into three hundred years in the future and nab one of those little microchips that holds a Genius AI in it, those guys are Inspiration 1 and they are held to a series of Laws that keep them in place also this is the time when Mere Mortals stop causing Havoc because the Genius have spread out so much it's accepted or something.

>>51071535
Check out the future timelines (Starting on Pg 349) stuff is awesome in Genius' future until it stops being so. I'd hit up +300 years for the best returns as I've said above.
>>
>>51071158
TOME
>>
>>51071931
already done
>>
>>51071936
Mortal Hero Guantlet
>>
>>51071944
also done and fairly recently.
>>
I know Super Alfred is going to be available in Injustice but what about Super Harley? The Injustice version of her is pretty fun.
>>
>>51071979
Didn't see it... Changeling then.
>>
>Reading about Mage the Ascension
>Every mage has an Avatar which is basically a soul waifu (explicitly, it's almost always an opposite gendered human) that's part of their own soul and wants to help them Ascend.
>It also might be a shard of a Sidereal Exaltation?
Too bad this one didn't make the drive, it sounds trippy.
>>
>>51072041
Jump maker was autistic and wouldn't listen to critique.
>>
>>51072070
What were the issues with that jump again?
>>
>>51072088
Instead of 1000CP, you started with 21CP. It took two whole threads to convince them that this was not acceptable.

Beyond that, it was bland with lots of conceptual/meta bullshit it didn't need, like the ability to become twice as strong as your current race's maximum or an option to let your companions die permanently if they died. Not as a drawback, just as a thing you could choose to do.

Add to that it was really one true buildy because you couldn't learn any spheres you didn't pay for with CP, so everyone would have to blow most of their budget buying all 9 spheres at rank 1 in order to not be locked out of them.
>>
>>51072041
>Sidereals become the strongest
>Solars become the weakest
>>
>>51072323
Eh, arguable.
>>
>>51072000
also done I was a stained-glass window featuring optimist prime in that one
>>
>>51072334
How is it arguable? Hunters are by far the weakest, they only get by on numbers and planning.
>>
>>51072323
Hunters are the replacements for Dragon-Blooded. The real analogue for Solars were the Mummies: recently resurrected people combined with a soul from the distant past whose line had a theme of hope in a world that was seemingly doomed.
>>
>>51071175
> eating an Antediluvian requires you to, assuming you can find one without starting the apocalypse, overpower its soul which is something has never happened successfully in the past.

Then where did clans Tremere and Giovanni come from? I'm pretty sure Augustus Giovanni ate Cappadocius' soul, becoming an "honorary Antediluvian" in the process.
>>
>>51072363
So, what can mummies actually do? The jump doesn't really give much on that front.
>>
>>51072388
They're tricked. Cappadocius is biding his time inside Giovanni and will take him over when it'll most fuck that clan over, and Salubiri is either doing the same to Tremere or Tremere didn't get Salubiri (there are different explanations for how Tremere will get fucked over in the end.)
>>
>>51072349
Thirty years standing still, thirty years not being able to so much as turn my head without being shattered to pieces , melted down and re-made thirty years looking at the pews of a pseudo-church belonging to a keeper who didn't quite get that different messianic figures mean different things, and are treated differently. I spent these ten years running, enjoying every new thing I can, traveling and staying the hell away from the hedge my lady, why have you forsaken me! Pick related it's my fairy form. https://imgHYPERLINK "https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6371537/il_fullxfull.312503728.jpg"0HYPERLINK "https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6371537/il_fullxfull.312503728.jpg".etsystatic.com/HYPERLINK "https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6371537/il_fullxfull.312503728.jpg"000HYPERLINK "https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6371537/il_fullxfull.312503728.jpg"/HYPERLINK "https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6371537/il_fullxfull.312503728.jpg"0HYPERLINK "https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6371537/il_fullxfull.312503728.jpg"/HYPERLINK "https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6371537/il_fullxfull.312503728.jpg"6371537HYPERLINK "https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6371537/il_fullxfull.312503728.jpg"/il_fullxfull.HYPERLINK "https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6371537/il_fullxfull.312503728.jpg"312503728HYPERLINK "https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6371537/il_fullxfull.312503728.jpg".jpg plans include: picking up some longing tongue and other goblin fruits,moving and being as active as possible, never waking up to the same view more than once, trying everything I can, not getting caught.# Rolling for achievements Roll(1d400)+0:
>>
>>51072363
Actually, I just checked, turns out Hunters are sponsored by the Ebon Dragon and the Scarlet Empress, meaning they're the Infernals analogue.

So the Infernals are the weakest.
>>
>>51072413
Ah. So Giovanni was MOSTLY successful, but Cappadocius still exists inside him in a coherent enough form to ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL at a time that is sufficiently inconvenient for the Italian?
>>
>>51072414
I didn't think I could find you more pathetic.

Yet you always surpass my expectations.
>>
>>51072403
The jump is for the original mummies. Mummy: The Resurrection is the official splat. It's about how the first WoD mummies all got shredded in the sixth maelstrom, so Osiris started grabbing modern people who were dying and shoving pieces of mummy souls into them to make a new breed of mummy.

I don't remember anything from their book, but if you accept the modern editions of the game, the world didn't end when it was supposed to so the mummies apparently won.

>>51072422
Infernals are Demons. Their caste names are ripped straight from the Demon splat names.
>>
>>51072440
Basically. This is what happens to everyone who tries to eat an Antediluvian so far. You're going to need a combo to be able to do it without getting bodyjacked.
>>
>>51072460
>Infernals are Demons. Their caste names are ripped straight from the Demon splat names.
Yet Hunters are directly sponsored by a Yozi and his bride. It's hard to claim they're the Dragonblooded.
>>
>>51072480
I doubt you'd need a combo. We probably have a perk that can do it by itself.
>>
>>51072502
Things don't line up exactly. Deathlords are a Wraith thing, but they're set up as an analogue to the Antidelluvians because there are 13 of both and they're the sponsors and masters of the Vampires/Abyssals.

Hunters are supposed to be a weaker version of what Kuei-jin were before they were cursed with undeath, which were in turn a reference to the Dragon-Blooded.
>>
>>51072414
>using a urban instead of an image attachment
Was...was AI-kun actually Tera the whole time?
>>
>>51072517
You say that, but there's no guarantee. Power of Dominance requires for you to overpower their soul, which is something that hasn't happened so far with an Antediluvian. If you do happen to be powerful enough to do so you probably don't need their abilities anyway since you're already tanking nukes.
>>
>>51072460
>Infernals are all evil dicks.
>A lot of the Demons, including Lucifer, are human-loving goodguys
What happened?
>>
>>51072570
It depends on how they "hijack" you.
>>
>>51072570
>since you're already tanking nukes.
A lot of abilities are force multipliers, though. They're worth overtaking even if you can match them.
>>
>>51072629
One of the functions of diablerie is to suck out the target's soul along with their vitae and dissolve it to incorporate it into yours. The way antediluvians are fucking their eaters over is by staying conscious within their soul, and turning the tables to dissolve the eater's soul into their own to take over the body.
>>
>>51072662
So something to prevent someone from draining your soul/life-force, and sufficient soul-fuckery to excise their consciousness. Doesn't sound /that/ difficult.
>>
>>51072088
There was >>51072283 plus the fact that different origins received different amounts of starting CP. It was one of those innovations for the sake of innovations gimmicks. So in addition to having fucked up items and perks, he had a really wonky way of formatting and parsing things. I'm not saying you can't innovate or do interesting things, but if you do you better make sure that it works. He didn't, it didn't, and he ran back to SB crying about how evil we were.
>>
>>51072698
If you know what perks to stack for that, I'm sure there are anons who'd appreciate the knowledge.
>>
>>51072662
What about something like Soul Eater from Valkryrie Profile?
>>
>>51072698
More like devouring/destroying than simply 'draining'. But as I said, you're asking for two things, so you'll need a combo rather than one perk.

>>51072661
That depends on what magic you have at that point.

>>51072724
Only soul perk I remember in Valkyrie Profile lets you make soul warriors.
>>
>>51072745
Here:

>Soul Eater (200) (Discount Undead): Like the Valkyries, the Undead all possess the ability to absorb souls. However, instead of serving as a vessel for them and otherwise leaving them intact, an Undead consumes the soul, destroying it and absorbing its power. It can take quite a few to really give a noticeable boost, depending on the quality, but it's a quick and dirty way to increase your all around power. What's the need for training and time when you can become faster, stronger, and more magically powerful just eating a few dead mortals, after all?
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

A friend sent me a challenge and I'm a long time lurker on the Thread. I know /JC isn't always about all these Challange Chains but I like the idea of this one and have seen a few more floating around here, so I thought I'd share it.
First off, I'm a average dude, rating 1 in everything Body Mod. Second, I have to spend my first ten years in The Glorious Vault. Thirdly, I must roll and deal with it (D100 system based on Dark Heresy and Rouge Trader). Fourthly, I have to be tossed (As in you guys have to give me 8 Jumps and then I roll for it.). Finally, I have to have a Renegade, Robert's retaliation for if I get out of the Vault, who has one less Jump than me, they're following after me and never 'Jumped" the Vault. If you guys want me to stop posting please tell me.

So, here's the story. Normal Average Joe get's snatched up by this asshole named Robert to be thrown into a random world of his Vault. Thankfully some other being has taken pitty on the Average Joe and slipped an escape plan under Robert's nose to the Average Joe. The plan is easier said than done, Average Joe must survive a ten year journey to the Vault Door, which is apparently somewhere in this multiverse and the Enterprise is on it's way there. How will this work out? I have no clue.
#001: The Glorious Vault
CP: 10
Origin: True Drop-In
Perks:
Logical Fallacies (-1) So, I can point out the illogical of powers and weaken a target's defenses. Super Effective on Mary Sues. Only works on OOC powers.
A True True Friend (-2) Alright! This gets rid of my social anxiety problem, mostly, and makes my friends and family immune to mind control.
Fighting Perfection (-3) So no-selling absolutes and a redemption detector. From what I’ve heard the later ability isn’t going to be very useful, but hey I may be wrong!
Savior (-4) Anti-Reality Warping, but only of the Mary Sue kind? I’ll take what I can get.
Items:
None
Drawbacks:
Nope.
>>
>>51072777
Since the way you're getting power from diablerie is by incorporating the soul, it can be argued that outright destroying it prevents you from getting any power.
>>
>>51072794
Your issue is that the Vault is a troll jump and not valid.
>>
>>51072821
Eh, maybe. It seems more like the difference between eating something whole and cutting it up and eating it in pieces.
>>
File: 1384555313226.gif (33KB, 501x402px) Image search: [Google]
1384555313226.gif
33KB, 501x402px
Is there any good perks out there that let you easily adapt to situations/environments that you're not used to?
>>
>>51069053
Hey Cena, how's Injustice going?
>>
>>51069897
>>51069900
>>51070038

We also have an alternative perk in the Avengers Earth's Mightest Heros jump. The Hulk perk allows you to basically pull final form.
>>
>>51072835
It's just the starting point of the challange, nothing more. I'm not going to be using the perks or whatever in later portions of the chain, this is just part of the challange.
Can I get eight Jumps to go to?
>>
File: ss+(2015-01-17+at+05.49.52).jpg (94KB, 599x569px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-01-17+at+05.49.52).jpg
94KB, 599x569px
>>51072835
>Not valid jump
>>
>>51072794
>Sburb
>Shin Megami Tensei
>Overlord (The Series)
>Exalted: Siderals
>Kung Fury
>>
>>51072794
Great Detective.
Robocop.
>>
>>51072794
I say go for the classic ROB destinations: Naruto, Young Justice, Worm, Evangelion, The Gamer, One Piece, Mass Effect and Star Wars.
>>
>>51068108
>Permanently? No. Temporarily? Depends on what rank it can claim and how long it can claim them for.
Why not? It's like a version of the part of Unlimited Blade Works that everyone cares about and that requires you to kill the Servant, right?
>>
>>51072662
So just have an absolute sense of self perk?
>>
>>51073083
Look, dude. Chill. Every jump needs at least some arbitrary limitations, even if they don't necessarily make sense.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>51073034
>>51073049
>>51073073
Slightly radomlzedd for the following list.
1. Sburb
2. The Gamer
3. Overlord (The Series)
4. Exalted: Siderals
5. Kung Fury
6.Great Detective.
7. Young Justice
8. Naruto
>RESERVED List
Worm
Evangelion
One Piece
Mass Effect
Star Wars.
Shin Megami Tensei
Robocop.

HERE WE GO!
>>
>>51073073
>classic ROB destinations
>The Gamer
Anon, the community is three years old ish, a jump that isn't even a month old isn't a fucking classic.
>>
>>51072565
no but at the time I didn't Have the Capability to add files to my document Where I keep all my builds.
>>
>>51073142
He means that the Gamer is the kind of shit that you see inexplicably appear in crossover fanfiction. Though it's not quite accurate to say it's a "classic ROB destination" because usually they transpose solely the power into a setting that they actually care about.
>>
>>51073142
I'm pretty sure he was talking about ROB/Self-Insert/Crossover fiction stuff in general, rather than just Jumpchain, in which case The Gamer is pretty damn ubiquitous.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>51073132
Okay then I've seen this movie! I'll just roll location then.
>>
Jumpers, how do you vet your victim's souls for Dark Binding? What sets the wicked apart from the innocent?
>>
What are some settings that should never be made into jumps? I'll start:

>Dies Irae
>Scion
>Nobilis
>>
>>51069510
anyone?
>>
I know this has been discussed to death before, but it's slipping in my memory and I'm trying to do some calculations.

What're the estimated dimensions of the LoT again?
>>
>>51073251
Why not just devour the innocent as well? The only side effects are "corruption", which you probably don't care about if you think subjecting the "wicked" to DB is okay.
>>
What is some pasta we should never see again? I'll start:

>51073256
>[Jumpmaker] needs to go because [nerf | powerwanking | muh community]
>Holy shit [jump] is so broken, why is it on the drive?
>>
>>51073251
I don't use it that way unless " they have used religion or ideology to create injustice or suffering" this can include things like being a demon or Being one of the upper level members of the pillars of the community In fallout.
>>
>>51073275
16-32km long. I don't know if the other dimensions were ever given, but you could see if there're any stats for a "Gloriana-class" and scale proportionally.
>>
File: LoT Size.png (800KB, 2120x832px) Image search: [Google]
LoT Size.png
800KB, 2120x832px
>>51073275
>>
>>51073275
16 to 32 Km.
>>
>>51073256
>Scion
We almost got a jump of this until the maker disappeared. We were just going to be limited to becoming demigods instead of full on gods.

The new version of Scion seems like it isn't going to explode in power the way the old one did so it'll probably be totally valid once its out.
>>
>>51073256
I'm not familiar with Dies Irae. I agree that Nobilis shouldn't be a jump, though more for the difficulty of translating the mechanics into jump format than the power level of the setting. I don't see anything wrong with Scion, though. Simple enough mechanics, high but not insane power level, I see no problem with it.
>>
>>51073294
...Just. Fucking o-kay, bancho.
>>
>it's a he's responding to himself because nobody took the bait episode
>>
>>51073278
Wild Card go and stay go.
>>
File: 1470716288472.jpg (7MB, 4400x4104px) Image search: [Google]
1470716288472.jpg
7MB, 4400x4104px
>>51073275
here it is next to some other spaceships after all the size enhancements.
>>
>>51073256
>Scion
Really? I thought this was way lower powered than Exalted.
>>
>>51073251
>wicked apart from the innocent

>Demons
>Communists
>Anarchists

All things I wouldn't want in my mouth anyway, so it's not really a problem I have.
>>
>It's an "accuse everyone of being himself" episode
>>
>>51073256
Red, will you please stay gone for once?
>>
>>51073363
Anon, when will you realize that "unjustified" and "limitations" are mutually exclusive?
>>
>>51073345
They use the same system and gods get loads more dice to do things in it than Exalts do.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>51073346
>Imperial fangirl hates communists
HMMMM
>>
>>51073359
See: >51073363
>>
File: Scatovore Warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Scatovore Warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>51073381
>>
>>51073381
They never are, Red. Only you believe that.
>>
File: 1473548715975.jpg (442KB, 850x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1473548715975.jpg
442KB, 850x1676px
>>51073389
'MURICA
>>
>>51073286
So basically you just want to stop criticism entirely? Are you still mad that we were unable to comprehend SJ's "perfection"?
>>
>>51073346
>Demons
>Anarchists
Demons and freedom lovers did nothing wrong.
>>
>>51073422
Current America is kinda becoming the Imperium, yeah.
>>
>>51073389
Yeah you get used to Strike-Chan's bullshit. Not even worth questioning anymore.
>>
>>51073389
The Imperium is fascist, anon. They hate each other.
>>
>>51073251
I actually don't have that perk!
Instead, I'm going to take the opportunity to mention how I'm probably the only fucking person in all of /jc/ who took Heart of Darkness. It was actually the first component (in /jc/ time, not in terms of my chain) of my ridiculous magitek heart. I think I took it because, back when the jump was first made, there weren't a lot of surefire ways for immortality. Now there are, but I still have it because magitek hearts are cool.

As a side note, one of the perks I got for completion of my scenario objective was the Werewolf perk. So I knew that I had won... when I suddenly, and for seemingly no reason, lost my ability to speak.
At that point I just started laughing, but nobody could hear.

And then things got REALLY crazy.

Lurking Insanity + Lust For Power is a hell of a drug.
My companions STILL talk about it as if it were the very pinnacle of what it means when Konata is the Villain!
They're wrong, of course.
>>
File: Hey kid wanna purge.jpg (128KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Hey kid wanna purge.jpg
128KB, 1024x724px
>>51073428
>Demons and fucking idiots did nothing right
FTFY
>>
File: Angel Jumper.jpg (92KB, 560x235px) Image search: [Google]
Angel Jumper.jpg
92KB, 560x235px
Jumpers, how do you angel?
>>
>>51073313
I don't know what you mean by that, the intention is to deny them any form of access to an afterlife
>>
>>51073422
Do you at least do the right thing and restore true American ideals along with all of the Americana aesthetics? Love of real freedom, readiness for violence, and rugged individlism are the things that made America great and those things are nearly gone in the modern day.
>>
>>51073458
Has there ever been a large scale implication of communism that wasn't forced through fascism?
>>
File: thrones1.jpg (397KB, 1007x1163px) Image search: [Google]
thrones1.jpg
397KB, 1007x1163px
>>51073481
BE NOT AFRAID!
>>
File: tumblr_o7yxppjpVt1s61yqjo1_1280.png (728KB, 869x554px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7yxppjpVt1s61yqjo1_1280.png
728KB, 869x554px
>>51073476
See >>51073428, your racism and prejudice are unfounded.
>>
File: Ramiel Laser 480.gif (793KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Ramiel Laser 480.gif
793KB, 480x270px
>>51073481
Geometrically.
>>
>>51073476
Well fuck. I don't even like SoB, but goddamn that pic.

Now I'm going to have to impersonate the Emperor and get laid.
>>
File: Jumper gets bored.jpg (445KB, 740x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper gets bored.jpg
445KB, 740x1920px
>>51073481
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

#002: Kung Fury
CP: 1000
Background: Hackerman
Perks:
Hardcore Hacking Mode (Free)
Technobabble (Free)
Hacking into… (-100)
Hack Wounds (-300)
Gear:
Gun (P-90) (Free)
Clothes (Free)
Keyboard & Powerglove (-50)
Giant Wolf Mount (-100)
Room Full of Computers (-150)
Mjolnir (-300)

So I now have a neat hammer and am currently lost to the flow of time. No drawbacks, I like the P-90 for various reasons and now have the ability to Hack into reality, which is awesome. I'm going to try to make a small electricity plant with a river, some copper ore, and a water wheel.
>>
File: Saint_Katherine.jpg (304KB, 1129x899px) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Katherine.jpg
304KB, 1129x899px
>>51073485
Like, my whole shtick is spreading classic liberalism through religious rhetoric.
>>
File: 1463703827512.jpg (15KB, 200x358px) Image search: [Google]
1463703827512.jpg
15KB, 200x358px
>>51073481
>>51073476
>>51073516
>'Hello sisters! It's me, one of the Emperor's saints!'
>One of the sisters sees through my disguise
>>
File: Monster_succubus_desire_large.jpg (354KB, 722x454px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_succubus_desire_large.jpg
354KB, 722x454px
>>51073481
I don't? Angels are prudes.

Wouldn't you much rather hang out with pic related than a burning wheel of eyes or something?
>>
File: put your dick away.jpg (50KB, 626x348px) Image search: [Google]
put your dick away.jpg
50KB, 626x348px
>>51073578
Stop thinking with your dick, CJ. She wants to corrupt your immortal soul and then rape it for eternity.
>>
File: Lucifer.jpg (137KB, 832x630px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer.jpg
137KB, 832x630px
>>51073578
Being an angel doesn't mean that you have to be any kind of pure being. It's just what you have been born.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>51073542
Huh that went a lot better than I thought it would. Alright then next Jump will be...

1. Sburb
2. The Gamer
3. Overlord (The Series)
4. Exalted: Siderals
5. Worm
6.Great Detective.
7. Young Justice
8. Naruto
>RESERVED List
Evangelion
One Piece
Mass Effect
Star Wars.
Shin Megami Tensei
Robocop.

HERE WE GO!
>>
>>51073549
>classic liberalism
Best ideology
>>
File: 577.gif (262KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
577.gif
262KB, 244x244px
>>51073622
This is what I keep saying
Evey thing else is fucking heresy!
>>
>>51073596
I mean.

I can think of worse fates than an eternity of hot succubus sex.

>>51073605
Hey, just because Lucifer's cool doesn't mean most angels are.
>>
File: Simurgh.jpg (113KB, 793x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Simurgh.jpg
113KB, 793x1008px
>>51073481
I have all the feathery white wings, so I am most angel-y of angels.
>>
>>51073578
>>51073649

respectfully crackerjack. If you need a Body with all the normal parts to have That kind of fun with someone you're not being very creative, like there was this one time the wifu Uploaded me into an iMac and Got out a set of buckyballs. or that time in warframe we both had infection Strains and did the horizontal gene transfer
>>
>>51073578
Tbh, most of those "attractive" demons like your pic are kinda meh anyway. Probably use charm magic for their seduction. Panty & Stocking angels on the other hand are A-grade divine material.
>>
>>51073649
Traditionally, the "hotness" is merely an illusion.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>51073606
Oh boy... this is bad! I'm just going to preemptively check something here...
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.631136.jpg (328KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.631136.jpg
328KB, 600x600px
>>51073481
I usually go for the conventional look. Tall. Bigass feathery wings, usually at least tipped in black (as if burnt), if not black all the way. Some kind of robe.
Also, I actually have tits when I'm in that form, so I'm sure someone enjoys that. Though I rock the hips much better.

Anyway, it's almost entirely for show, either to inspire people in awe (in which, the full force of ALL those various charisma buffs are turned on full force), or while I'm doing some appropriately holy-ish magics of an at least city-spanning area.
It's basically a performance. But people seem to be impressed?
>>
>>51073549
>classical liberalism
Oh boy, the most autistic meme ideology.
have you ever even read any Adam Smith? John Locke?
>>
>>51073666
Thanks, Satan. I guess you would know.
>>
>>51073654
Jesus christ where is my brain bleach?
>>
>>51073649
>Implying
What about Raphael, who took human form, went on a journey with Tobias, helped him find love and get married, helped him drive out the demon haunting his wife and then proceeded to kick said demon's ass and send him back to Hell, helped him get home, helped cure his father's blindness, and then when they offered him a reward, revealed his true nature, and that he had heard Tobit's prayers and brought them before the Lord. Raphael is a bro.
>>
>>51073666
Wow, Satan, I really appreciate you telling us this. And people say you're not a cool guy!
>>
File: Brain Bleach Travel Pack.jpg (39KB, 680x651px) Image search: [Google]
Brain Bleach Travel Pack.jpg
39KB, 680x651px
Build time!

Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 Jump 057e-2 Mad King DLC:
RP: 0000
Choices:
Forsake my Inheritance [+500]
Claim the Throne [+000]
Treasures
A Familiar Bell [-100]
Yes My Lord [-100]
Green Scarf [-100]
The First Court Reward: The Tree of Midas Court Seed
The Second Court Choice: Spare the Blue Knight
The Second Court Reward: Blue Knight Companion (Temporary) & The Loyal Lakes Court Seed
The Third Court Choice: Spare the Green Knight
The Third Court Reward: Green Knight Companion (Temporary) & The Floating Stone Court Seed
The Fourth Court Choice: Spare the Red Knight
The Fourth Court Reward: Red Knight Companion (Temporary) & The Ever-Raging Funace Court Seed
The Final Court Choices: Spare the Yellow Knight & Spare the Grey Knight
The Final Court Rewards: Yellow Knight Companion (Temporary), Grey Knight Companion (Temporary), & The Golden Safe Court Seed
The Throne Room: +500 RP, Castle Yokubrunn, Multi-King Form Belt, The Cup of the King, The Station of the Alchemists [-700]

Not much to write about here...

>>51073701
Here you go Anon. Pic Related. Never leave home without it.
>>
>>51073644
I mean. You're not really wrong. But if you can convince people not to rape and murder each other then Anarchy isn't that different, is it?

>>51073654
Bancho, I like to swing, but you're in a whole different league. Godspeed to you, but I think I'll just stick with vanilla orgies and yandere razor winds.

>>51073666
>charm spells
I'm okay with that.

You're not wrong about P&S angels, though. But on a purely aesthetic scale, the demon sisters may win out there.

>>51073667
It's real enough to me, dammit.

>>51073707
He's a slave to God, though. He'd shove a flaming sword through your face for no reason if the big guy told him to.
>>
>>51073649
>Hey, just because Lucifer's cool doesn't mean most angels are.
Just because shit-tier angels are boring doesn't mean that you have to be as well.
>>
>>51073742
yeah when you're in a monogamous relationship for longer than human history. You Are going to do some pretty radical things to keep it spicy, I can see where it might be a bit much for some people.
>>
>>51073763
But a fallen angel is basically a different flavor of demon, anyway.
>>
>>51073784
Yeah, fallen angels are still angels, though. And just happen to be the best flavor of demon, as well.
>>
>>51073742
>Slave to God
No. He has free will, just like any other angel. He CHOOSES to obey.
>>
>>51073742
>He's a slave to God, though.
I mean, what are you gonna do when your boss is omnipotent? Rebel, get smited for your trouble, and then probably get replaced by one of your more dickish subordinates?
>>
>>51073802
Fair enough.

>>51073805
Because the alternative is being cast out of Paradise and into the Pit?

>>51073840
Better to reign in Hell.
>>
>>51073864
Falling hurts, you know?
>>
File: Magik.png (100KB, 297x372px) Image search: [Google]
Magik.png
100KB, 297x372px
>>51073802
Demon sorcerers are also pretty great, famalam.
>>
>>51073887
Then don't fall. Just kinda saunter vaguely downwards.

>>51073899
Magik's okay. She's not really written consistently enough to be great, though.
>>
>>51073864
But no one actually rules in hell, though. That's just a pop-culture thing, bro. It's pointless torment for even the devil.
>>
>>51073864
>Hell
>The Pit
Oh, you mean that thing that DOESN'T exist? Yeah. Hell is never mentioned in the Bible. Gehena is a trash pit. There is no such thing as Hell. In fact, Satan outright states he's been wandering the Earth. Even if Hell exists, the Devil wants to avoid that place. The whole "Reign in Hell" thing just comes from the equivalent of fanfiction. Besides, even OT God can express forgiveness, sparing a city he was planning on smiting because they genuinely repented.
>>
>>51073679
I've read a lot of philosophy recently and I think Locke did a bit on the social contract and I'll admit to not be too familiar with Adam Smith.

I kind of like Bentham and Mill, though utilitarianism has it's issues it seems like a good rule for most situations. Hobbs too. and I'm convinced that Nietzsche and Rand are completely misunderstood by modern academia and there is a lot of good in their works.

>>51073742
>But if you can convince people not to rape and murder each other then Anarchy isn't that different, is it?

Humans naturally form power hierarchies. If you removed all threat of crime you'd still need services, and you'd form communities around these services. Then there are things that I believe are human rights like access to primary and secondary education, that private companies might be able to better on an individual level, simply can't get that standard on a wide level. And, before you go off on that tangent, even if you don't directly use that service having educated people in the work force reduces poverty, reduces crime, improves other services so you do get some befit from paying taxes to fund public schools.

I'd also argue that our tendency towards violence is an inherent part of human nature, and that having it and conquering it makes us better, more robust people. Take that away and you get something like Brave New World.
>>
>>51073917
>>51073924
Guys, I know that, but are we talking about actual Judeo Christian stuff? I thought we were talking about pop culture. I mean this started when I posted a video game succubus so I just kind of assumed.

If it's actually biblical stuff though then fuck all of it. No side really wins there.
>>
How dangerous is Panty and Stockings?
>>
>>51073994
With the purchases in the Jump? 2/10. A normal dude survives hanging out with the main cast on a consistent basis despite having no powers.
>>
>>51073991
It's sort of both? I mean, the Bible is the source for all this pop culture stuff (I mean, about angels and demons), so you can't really talk about the latter without bringing up the former.

I just want to repeat that Raphael is the most broish angel, considering he's the only one in the Bible proper to come down and chill with a bunch of humans and help them out.
>>
>>51073991
Until someone makes a Bible jump, all of Jumpchain is pop culture. So you're actually the one doing it right.
>>
>>51074075
Wasn't someone working on a Genesis jump?
>>
File: breakingdisobedience_dvd_lg.jpg (75KB, 295x421px) Image search: [Google]
breakingdisobedience_dvd_lg.jpg
75KB, 295x421px
>>51074075
> Bibleman Jump
>>
>>51073991
Well, I mean, we were just discussing angels and demons in general. So you can assume we're either talking about pop culture, and drawing on the original for reference or that all of us are talking about the platonic ideal of fictional heaven and hell.
>>
>>51074097
This is the first I'm hearing of it.
>>
>>51074132
Uh, I think it was...not last thread, but the one before it? An anon showed up, claimed a Genesis jump, then came back and asked if it would be appropriate to offer the Tree of the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil (Holy shit that's a long name) as an item.
>>
>>51073968
Fair enough. I just don't particularly care about the actual specifics of an ideology as long as it includes freedom, equality, and the non-agression principle.

>>51074071
Not that he has a lot of canon competition with most of the others being all "BE NOT AFRAID" or almost getting raped when going to tell people their city is about to get fucked or something.
>>
File: Screaming!.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming!.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>51074116
>pic related.
>>
>>51074116
What.

>>51074162
That's true. Still, I think he's cool. I wish he'd be featured more. He was the only one to try and relate with humans, eating with them, hanging out with them, just in general trying to make their lives better. Nice guy.
>>
>>51074189
>What.
Batman but with a shit budget and endless religious propaganda.
>>
>>51074189
I honestly don't remember the Rapheal stuff. Which book did that happen in?
>>
>>51074162
>non-agression principle.
You some kind of pacifist or something?
>>
>>51074250
Book of Tobit

Oh, also, for that other anon, this was five threads ago, but here's Genesis Anon mentioning the tree:

>Would you be okay if I offered the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the Genesis jump
>>
File: jasper.png (208KB, 540x377px) Image search: [Google]
jasper.png
208KB, 540x377px
So, i've got a few questions about the Steven Universe jump?

If you pick Quartz as a caste, can you assume you're Rose Quartz/Jasper tier, instead of the common quartz soldier? Because the jump describes them as made-to-order supersoldiers, and high up the food chain... which is blatantly untrue, as they're mostly treated as muscle.

If you pick Soldier as caste, can you pick being something like common Amethysts or Jaspers?

Shouldn't Gemstone Lore, Gem Weapon, or Gem Power be discounted or free for Half-Gems too, considering Steven's array of powers (only Garnet really comes close in variety) and his weapon?

Also... would Rose Quartz-style healing fall under Gem Power or Gemstone Lore?

Speaking of Gem Power, why does it say:
>While powerful, this power is very draining, and requires intense concentration to wield.
Neither Sapphire/Garnet nor Lapis seem to need intense concentration, and they don't appear to be really drained by it?

Also, since Bubbler Technique has been revealed to not be a Crystal Gem exclusive thing now, I could probably just learn to do it without buying it, right?

Would the Gem Science And You perk give me access to the other gravity fuckery they do too, or only the gravity drives of their spaceships? For that matter, does it allow me to build their communications tech and spacestations?

Does the Magic Animal have the ability to make portals like Lion does? Also, could I import some pet?

If I take two Experiment Caste with I Am A (Dysfunctional) Conversation, do I import two gems like Garnet has? In a similar vein, if I take that with Half-Gem, would I be two half-gems when unfused or one half-gem and a human?

...And this is not really a question about the jump itself, but if I wanted to make my own Red Diamond, Mars seems to be the obvious choice to drain of resources, right?
>>
>>51074300
All I'm gonna say for this anon, is good luck getting an answer to any of it.

Wakfu Anon's quit the community and wished they could delete all of their contributions to it, and Brows hasn't been heard from in forever.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51070124
>Letting a True Hero Die
You Are Not Justice

Also
>Implying Shirou won't go to the Taiga Dojo and just reset so he lives some other way, like >>51070140

>>51072041
I just want someone to make a proper version.
Not me, I suck as a jump-maker.

>>51073481
See >>51073500
Follow by "Now let's go kick Evil in the face!" "You don't have feet to kick with" "SHUT THE FUCK UP JERRY!"
>>
>>51074300
>Red Diamond
I can't really answer the other questions, but if you do this, the Gempire's probably going to be VERY interested. That, and it might take more then a planet, considering how strong they're supposed to be.
>>
>>51074292
Pic related. I'm a huge fan of violence just so long as it's only committed on those who deserve it.

>>51074293
>Tobit
Ah. That would explain it. I was raised by baptists in the bible belt.
>>
File: data.jpg (13KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
data.jpg
13KB, 267x200px
>>51067929
Jump 4 Project Freelancer
Age 23
Origin: AI- 0's and 1's describe my hit or miss streak perfectly.

Drawbacks [600]
Donut- Already programming an audio filter.
Deleted- That is....convenient?
It's All A Lie- Much less so. Coop, get in the robot.

Perks
Choice Words- Is it sad most of this will be self depreciation?
Transfer- An option to stretch my legs is always welcome.
Freedom To Speak- No more interruptions!
Storage Space- No potato nightmares for me. Automatic upgrades ahoy.
Sir/Madam I Require Your Assistance- You don't even know how necessary this is.
How Many In The What Now- Even more processing power.
Full Transfer- Now I don't even need to look for a new suit.
Meta- So I just become an all around better person over time? Count me in.

Gear
Multi-universal Com- Well that is handy. How does it work though? This will drive me insane eventually.

Freelancer [Coop/Jersey]- Competitive Mindset, Sync, Kind Of A Badass, Moves Like Monty. Modified Mjolnir Mk 4 armor, Active Camouflage.

My whole memory of this place is a blur of zingers, gross incompetence, evil AIs, dirty jokes, and ultraviolence. Coop will fit right in here I think, just as long as he finds vidya and food. I've also made Coop scarily competent, yet he remains the same ditz as ever with occasional bursts of brilliance. Just now outside of a robot as well. I fake our deaths for freelancer by constructing a clone and armor out of stuff lifted from both bases, and then forge our documents as reinforcements to the Red Team. I trade jokes with Lopez, zingers with everyone else, and laze around inside Coop's armor because it's honestly easier than dealing with bodily needs or robot upkeep. I have gone to a whole new level of NEET. At least I'm cute.
>>
>>51074337
>wished they could delete all of their contributions
I'm sure he's not the only one who feels that way.
>>
File: Blue_Diamond_by_Lenhi.png (89KB, 2650x2750px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Diamond_by_Lenhi.png
89KB, 2650x2750px
>>51074337
Well. Shit.

>>51074352
They don't seem that strong, aside from the whole corruption deal. But I'll keep it under consideration.

Was kinda counting on the gempires being interested though. That's half the fun.
>>
Guys I'm dying for CP in Valkyrie Profile. All the drawbacks seem like hell, so which ones are the most manageable?
>>
>>51074451
None of them. The whole fucking jump is a trap.
>>
>>51074414
We don't know how physically strong they are, but going by descriptions, Yellow Diamond is the perfect leader/scientist.
>>
File: Monster Hunt.jpg (289KB, 1625x882px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunt.jpg
289KB, 1625x882px
>>51074451
The one where you get a yandere maid is a hard battle but possible to do, especially if you're evil to start with. The part where she follows after you is the real difficulty. If you don't mind being a dick, then the racist option is free points. I don't advise the others.

Honestly? Soul eating, planning, and homunculus body are the only must haves I saw in jump as their equivalent are rare or nonexistent in chain elsewhere. The anti divine and blood stuff goes that way too if you're into that. Blood is everywhere in most jumps, meaning you have a huge potential for magic to draw on.

But yeah, whatever you wanna do.
>>
>>51074451
Excusing your first response being from somebody who has no balls, I personally had luck with Seraphic Gate + Gates of Niflheim.
>>
>>51074535
Is Great Magic something that can be learned eventually in the native magic system?
>>
>>51074300
IIRC I asked somebody (possibly wakfu but I'm not 100%) about this a while back and I think the healing counted as the cheaper of the two powers. Not sure if they'd shown the extent to which the tears/spit work (e.g. that they can give life to entire societies of watermelon men) at that point but I guess it still isn't quite on the level of lifting the entire ocean into the space.
>>
>>51074556
>I personally had luck with Seraphic Gate + Gates of Niflheim.

Lol, no you didn't. I hope you at least used lube.
>>
>>51074629
Can't handle other people being more successful than you, huh anon?
>>
File: JumperMechanica.jpg (68KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
JumperMechanica.jpg
68KB, 800x640px
>>51074394
Jump 5 FLCL
Origin: Medical Mechanica- Robot!

Drawbacks:
Brother's Shadow +400- Wait what? A brobot?

Perks
“Master the Guitar in One Millisecond Class!”- Rockstar, the perk.
Housekeeping Skills- Makes the warehouse easier to clean. If I didn't leave it all to the biocomputer anyways.
Part Redundancy- Tis but a scratch.
Plug And Play- My body has an ejection seat. That is really cool.
Part Of Something Larger- Now I don't even have to work. Yay enabling my laziness!
Epic Soundtrack- Where is this coming from?
Fooly Cooly Skills- Fooly Cooly Dream Thing! You move your 1's like this see?
Great Photography Skills- I need to a camera. Stat.

Gear
Gibson EB-0, 1961 Model- I feel a need to one up Jimmi Hendrix by lighting all of myself on fire and playing spanish castle magic.

Coop-
“Master the Guitar in One Millisecond Class!”

Being buried alive after coming up to the surface of consciousness is disconcerning to say the least. Trading panic for apathy, my mind catches up processing three immediately pertinent facts. I am no longer stuck in Coop's head being assualted by images of food near 24/7, I am buried under robots in an unfamiliar factory, and have freedom of movement once again. It isn't my birthday but this miles up distance of improvement compared to the last 2 decades really makes it feel like it is. Unfortunately it appears simply shoving my way out of this pile is unlikely to go anywhere. Feeling my torso shift into a gaping maw, the pile above me shrinks and dissipates as I patch myself up while simultaneously feeling new additions being incorporated into my body. Getting a breath of fresh air (not really in this factory) I find beside me a shiny 1961 guitar glowing cherry red suiting well the alarm going off. Scheduling admiration for a rain check, I high tail it towards whatever feels like an exit while stimulating femtoswarms in my frame towards optimizing my current build for escape.

[1/2 I have defeated captcha]
>>
>>51074516
Yeah... but that's mostly going by descriptions of her own gems. Who seem quite indoctrinated.

Besides, Jasper is the "perfect soldier", and she still got beat up a bunch. So I wouldn't really put too much stock into it, especially considering one of the Diamonds was shattered.

Mostly they seem notable for being Hueg, ruling gem society, and being able to do the corruption song thingy.

Doesn't seem like something you'd need anywhere near more than a planet for, considering Earth alone produced hundreds or thousands of other Gems.

>>51074622
Hm, alright. Thank you.
>>
>>51074655
It's Red, of course she doesn't.
>>
>>51073968
If you're interested in Nietzsche give The Birth of Tragedy a look. His stuff on Apollonian and Dionysian natures and the ideal balance thereof is interesting and often overlooked in favor of his later inflammatory works.
>>
File: -miko-konata-.png (58KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
-miko-konata-.png
58KB, 220x250px
>>51074451
The power limiter one isn't bad, as long as you don't have any intention of fighting the gods, and ESPECIALLY if you have a lot of perks that either focus on creating or building things, or things that can't really be downgraded such as time stop powers or the like.

I mean, you can't exactly downgrade "I know how to build a lot of stupid bullshit", so that's what I went with.

I believe I also took the one with the yandere maid, and...
Shit, I forgot I had her as a companion.
Wow, how long has she even been sitting in that companion void?
Do you think she'll be angry if I let her out?

>>51074585
I believe in the native magic system, Great Magic is dependent on equipment; ie, you just equip certain weapons/staffs/whatever and they give your wizards the capability to cast Great Magic, although in 90% of cases those items also have a chance of shattering, which obviously causes you to lose the item. Permanently. So you have to replace it.
I think the perk just lets you use Great Magic naturally, doesn't it? It's been awhile since I checked the jump.

Anyway, I guess if you wanted to fanwank a little, you'd just need to be able to create an item that amplifies your magic in such a way.
>>
File: Jumper Standing Tall.png (2MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper Standing Tall.png
2MB, 2000x2500px
>>51074667
How my symbiote abilities are present is unclear but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth at this point. Feeling gunshots echo around me, I duck and weave between the fire sliding out a delivery door and making off with a vespa. In nostalgia of Megas, a missile accented escape scene plays out before I ditch the bike and make my way around town discretly. A passerby comments my brother would have taken over the whole facility, with one arm.

Coop does not prove hard to find, stuffing his face at the local burger joint. Playing a few bars, we shoot the breeze while he has his meal before deciding we need to do something about our current homelessness. Pulling out our cash, we rent a place out of the way and form a garage band to break the monotony between eating, games, and psychic training. The first and last ones we do separately of course, no stomach in this form for me and not enough brain meats for him. Studying my own form I have work cut out for me in reverse engineering metal mechanica's work, of which I find their redundancy measures to be exceptional. As odd as it seems, it's handy to be able to discern your own inner workings with a touch and some thought. Molding the inner workings of this machine, I work to keep it's redundancy while increasing durability overall. The band makes an album, only one song on it takes off but the time spent was truly enjoyable. As was a metal form, less distracting than being in the flesh while saving me so much time for lack of necessities. All the same, there is a keen feeling of loss when I lack tastebuds to try anything out with. When the plot rolled around Coop couldn't hold back anymore and unleashed the newly customized Megas out to fight the metal mechanica robot alongside the cast we know so well. I can even jump into Megas and possess it to personally kick ass. Given Coop (okay maybe me, a bit), we soon had to leave town following a rather long world tour by necessity.
>>
>>51074685
>Oh no, my hatred of people better than me has been outed!
>BETTER BLAME RED HURR DURR!
>>
>>51074655
Every enemy, to include the fucking treasure, is a scaling enemy specifically designed to defeat you. You have to face ten years of that bullshit, all while failing the jump because Hel invades the world and destroys it before you can even finish the maze. You would have to wank yourself into a stump, because it's literally impossible.
>>
File: pkmn (72).jpg (144KB, 1439x1007px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn (72).jpg
144KB, 1439x1007px
What pokemon did your jumper become for Mystery Dungeon? How did that form effect you?
>>
>>51074682
>Jasper is the "perfect soldier"
Technically she is the perfect individual soldier and a great military leader.

That she got beaten down by a fusion with precog abilities and a hydrokinetic in the middle of the ocean does not actually lower her power.
>>
>>51074743
That abra is cute.
>>
>>51074736
I'm not wrong.
>>
What a waste of trips.
>>
>>51074752
She also got beat up by a bunch of non-precog fusions, what with stevonnie and smoky quartz.

But fair enough. She's pretty buff.

Still doesn't fill me with confidence in the Diamond's perfection though. That at least seems more a case of your typical dictatorship's propaganda.
>>
>>51074682
>Jasper is the "perfect soldier"
Soldiers and Warriors are different things. Even IF Jasper is a "perfect soldier" she could lose on her own.
Soldiers are meant to fight together, as a unit, each soldier acting to 'enhance' the abilities of the others.
Warriors fight on their own.

Sorry for Autism. But the Warrior/Soldier dichotomy is something that interests me
>>
>>51074743
I cannot tell you how many times I've barely managed to survive and how many Fights I've been victorious in just because I can cast spiky Shield
>>
>>51074737
>scaling enemy

You know.

People here seem to be afraid of scaling enemies, but that really just means that the EXP gains you get also scale.
>>
>>51074706
>I mean, you can't exactly downgrade "I know how to build a lot of stupid bullshit", so that's what I went with.

Sure you can, you just don't want to do it, you disgusting powerwanker:^)
>>
File: Alice.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>51074743
Machop.
It forced me to confront my own fears of physical violence.
Specifically my fears about how much I enjoy physical violence.

>>51074771
Alice a cute. A CUTE!
>>
>>51074841
Those other fusions have Rose Quartz as part of them though, through Steven. And she's implied to be even more buff.
>>
>>51074873
No, it doesn't. Because 1) EXP isn't actually a thing; 2) you'll reach diminishing returns quick as fuck; 3) you can't reliably say you can defeat or even endure them, because by fiat they can challenge and kill you, meaning OOC powers and trained-up skills you gain are completely worthless; 4) it won't actually make a difference if you train or improve yourself because they will too by fiat. They're usually lazy, spiteful, and poorly thought-out. It's what you do when you can't actually think of good scenarios or drawbacks.
>>
>>51074841
Well, we're talking perfect by gem standards. They're better than any other gem by being born/created like they are.

That's basically the whole gem race mojo.
>>
>>51074873
>implying /jc/ runs on video game mechanics
>>
>>51074977
There are Perks for that.
>>
So I see the Mighty Bait Force is out in patrol.
>>
File: b5c.png (337KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
b5c.png
337KB, 1280x855px
>>51074892
Maybe. Rose Quartz seems more defensive than Jasper though, with the shield and healing.

And Steven himself doesn't seem Jasper-level stronk, even if he's pretty stronk.

...I really wonder how strong normal Rose Quartzes are. Stealing all the bubbled ones in the latest episodes seems like a fun idea.

>>51074892
Fair enough, yeah.
>>
>>51074966
>EXP isn't actually a thing
Get sobering to make it a thing?

>you'll reach diminishing returns quick as fuck
Not if they're scaling to your level.

3 and 4 are valid points, though.
>>
File: ohgod.png (641KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ohgod.png
641KB, 1280x720px
>>51075124
>Fair enough, yeah.
Oops, this one was for you two >>51074847 >>51074976
>>
Anastas, the Harpoon of Evolution, Reflective Soul of the Nine-Tailed Scourge of Repentance

Motivation: Pierce the flesh of others and see what happens. Anastas has no intimacies, just an irrepressible curiosity.

Anastas is more weapon than demon, a great harpoon of banded jet and opal. He has no method of locomotion and so is often found in the hands of one of his demon children whose mind he has overtaken.

When Anastas is plunged into a creature, it will change. Some become stronger or larger. Others merely age. Occasionally one will mutate into something new. Anastas will then have his host yank him back out with the cord wrapped around their arm so that he may be thrust again. When pierced for the ninth time, a creature may become one of the Wizened Marines, Anastas's first circle children, though he prefers to only recycle failures who are without other value in this way.

Anastas is a simple being and spends his time endlessly piercing the weaker members of the Zerg swarm, in hopes that he will create something novel and worthy of study by the realm's greater bio-engineers.
>>
>>51075124
It is implied that Mama Quartz is somehow unique among the other Rose Quartz, given that Ruby instantly recognizes her healing ability. Presumably, she is to Rose Quartz as Jasper is to...Jaspers.

I actually wonder how the Diamonds would react to you stealing them, though. On the one hand, you're creating another Diamond, which could be good or bad, from their point of view, but is definitely interesting. On the other hand, you stole the gems that reminded BD of PD, and the ones that YD wants shattered as revenge. They...might not like that.
>>
>>51075209
Erm, Eyepatch Ruby. Obviously CG Ruby would recognize her.
>>
How do I Superman?
>>
>>51075241
Wait for the Superman:TAS jump to come out.
>>
For those who went the Drop-In route in Neo-Heisei 3, what kind of Custom Gashats (Rider Transformations) have you made with the video games around /jc/?

Also, what do you imagine a Warframe-based Gamer Rider would be? I really want my bullshit parkour on top of my already bullshit parkour but I'm not the most imaginative.
>>
>>51075241
Be a powerful being with a firm sense of morality that only wants to help others.
>>
>>51075241
>>How do I Superman
>go to Pacific Rim
>be the Jager
>fly into the rim
>send final transmission on all frequencies: Superman
>detonate
Thats how you Superman, anon. Don't fall for the Kyrptonian meme.
>>
>>51075316
>spoiler
Hope you like the next update nerfing you the second Red sees it.
>>
>>51075316
I used a copy of Prototype to make a Open World Brawler Gashat. Then I used that along with the Gamer Driver to punch out the Blacklight Virus in Prototype itself.
>>
File: Christmas Miracle.png (173KB, 1014x644px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Miracle.png
173KB, 1014x644px
>>51075333
>>
>>51075333
Your doctor called a while back.

He wants you to remove the cactus you keep stubbornly shoving up your asshole.
>>
>>51075347
Nice. Wait, did you punch out the virus that took on Mercer's form? Because it was cool in the first game, before the second game turned it into a villain for no reason.
>>
File: Steven_cbeda9_5519678.jpg (44KB, 700x594px) Image search: [Google]
Steven_cbeda9_5519678.jpg
44KB, 700x594px
>>51075209
>>51075224
True, true. Presumably the other Rose Quartzes would be more like the standard quartz soldiers.

>They...might not like that.
I would imagine not, no. Neither of them seem like they'd be very happy with it at all.

But on the other hand, an army of pink gems seems fun to grab.
>>
File: All Smiles.png (157KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
All Smiles.png
157KB, 480x480px
>>51074706
She'll be so happy to see you. Why, she'd even be all smiles!

>>51074733
Jump 6 Generic Creepypasta
Age 27
Drawbacks (600)
Monster- I do belong in this world
Hyper realistic blood.exe- Oh come on now.
Men in black- But they're small time compared to
Foundation- The real players in the game.

Perks
All Smiles- So happy to see you.
Contortionist- Now watch me twist and move through my own tv face!
Image Distortion- Bzzzzzzt
Unstarvable- Well, nice to have and removes my excuse to not go human occasionally.
Traveler [Code, Electronics]- Fast travel like nobody's business.
Genius Loci- It's okay but I took it for this.
Glitch- Aha. Ha ha. Ahahahahahahahahaha!
Stranger- But how will you stop me when I am already here?

Coop is staying out of this one, for myriad reasons. Hopping into the internet out of curiosity leads to an immediate problem. I am now omnipresent across the internet, and a nigh on invisible ghost in the machine. Unfortunately, much of the internet is porn. Since I'm already in the bad books of the spooks and not!SCP I decide to go all the way and switch their net material with pron, vrisues, and other associated nastiness. Where there was pron sites, there are now top secret materials, information on horrors, kitten pictures, and a shifting question mark in the middle upon a smiling tv head. Deleting all data of that smut, memetic attacks, harmful pasta info, and putting up filters for it I mostly just learn and practice while trolling and shitposting on 4chan.

Truly, I have made good use of my memetic AI god abilities. By pirating and trolling the internet. Until they briefly shut it down and I started an indie band, but Anon and the TV Heads is another story entirely.
>>
>>51075406
No, I mean the abstract concept of the Blacklight Virus. The Gamer Driver can incarnate diseases as monsters for you to fight, and thereby cure the patient.
>>
>>51069455
Couldn't you just buy her prana burst? It's where all her physical stats come from anyway.
>>
>>51075510
I got that part, I was just wondering if you also punched out the Blacklight Virus that took Alex Mercer's form, because it was actually a 'good' guy in the first game.
>>
>>51075546
Oh, I see. Sorry. No, I just got him therapy so that he wouldn't eventually go all nihilistic between games.
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>51075567
No problem, I get why you would be confused. Nice work, anon. I'm pretty sure you just saved the Prototype setting, or at least the one shown in game. And in the most fitting way, as well!
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.3656.jpg (417KB, 676x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.3656.jpg
417KB, 676x1092px
>>51074743
Riolu.

I landed in the first game, Pokemon Square, that's the one where Lucario was the hot new shill for Pokemon, getting all the movies and such. So, in the first game, there's a lot of mentioning the legendary hero Lucario, and how great he was, and inspiring the creation of Rescue Teams, and how he's gone now.
This was before his prevolution was announced, so nobody knew what a Riolu was, and Lucario himself is not present in the game, not even in data.
So, despite my being a Riolu, NOBODY KNEW WHAT THE FUCK A RIOLU WAS. Yet everyone loved the legendary hero Lucario.

So, anyway, I had this Eevee yelling in my ear about how he wanted to be a hero. So I figured, "Why not?"
So me and 'Vee, we form a rescue team, and I rope my friend Vera into it, too. I went by "Vita." We were the Triple Vs.
And we go around helping people, and work our way through the plot, y'know. No big deal.
And it was fun.

I evolved a few years in. And everyone seemed to look up to us. On account of the Lucario thing, I'm sure.
I remember wishing I could do more. Like, I remember feeling very small. Not bad. Just... like I couldn't do all the things I wanted to do for everyone. Couldn't show how much I cared.

I remember, at the end of the "game", the plot, standing on top of the Sky Tower, just me, 'Vee and Vera. And you could see everywhere. The whole country, it was so high.
And 'Vee was so excited, talking about something. He seemed so happy.

I wish I could remember what he said.
>>
>>51074706
>Do you think she'll be angry if I let her out?
Not anymore than if she'd been there for 10 years. Unless... inactive companions don't remain conscious, right?
>>
>>51075512
Wait what? I thought Prana Burst just let you pull flash step shenanigans.
>>
>>51074743
Actually, I've been meaning to ask. Are alt-form disabled in PMD or can you shapeshift into human form?
>>
>>51075688
Not by RAW
>>
>>51075711
Nope. Saber is as weak as a normal girl without prana burst.
>>
File: Daijobu.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Daijobu.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>51075435
Origin: Drop-In- Going as myself for a change.
Genre: TBS
Drawbacks (800)
No Inventory System- I only need my Gibson. Lets Rock!
It's About Letting Go- The Boss has no chill.
Popular Rom- 1, 2, 3, 4 I declare copyright war.

Perks
Welcome to the Game Grid- Knowing is half the battle. The other half is blatant cheating.
Beyond the Code- Digitally untouchable or noticeable. I'll avoid raising any loss flags here.
Will of the User- And then I said unto them, get up ye bugger it's time to do your job.
Programmed to Fight- [Humming The Megas Acoustic]
Ready Player One- Oh, voices in my head. Just when I was enjoying the peace and quiet. This reminds me of a story....
Giant Killer- Bigger they are, the more there is to punch.

I have no idea what I'm doing in this place, it's all play by ear. In the distance, the boss points sending forth a wave of footsoldiers to wreck my shit meanwhile in the other direction too many Me's and Coops are charging onwards. The chips are down, the situation is dire, and I'm five minutes in while already swinging punchlines. What I'm saying is get excited because it's gonna get meta. Exiting stage left I step out of the game into the net itself, and begin altering the programming within the game. Sealing it off from the rest of the net, I decided a dungeon bypass is best. I can't simply directly alter the boss or me/coops so I work around it, altering the way space and time behave to render it a moot threat for my stay as they slow down to a speed best measured in fractions. Turning the minions back on them I leave with the knowledge they'll be occupied long enough. Working to avoid any super doom AI that might arise, I flop between training and playing the Gibson under the ever present commentary of player one. Coop is around it appears...playing games on the same couch as player one, wherever they are. I try not to think too hard about that while dealing with whatever comes my way. Afterthought, 8bit worship is annoying.
>>
>>51075775
That doesn't really matter for them as Servants, though.
>>
>>51075775
Didn't she get man-handles by Rin (or was it Taiga) without Prana Burst?
>>
>>51075798
Yeah it does. A rank prana burst with A rank magic lets you have high physical stats.
>>51075815
She isn't able to lift Rin's exercise weights without them.
>>
>>51075688
Nah, they don't.
Well, not in my chain. I guess some sadistic jumper in another chain might rule theirs differently.
But even so, companions are usually a little pissy if they find out they've missed a lot.
> "I've been asleep for HOW LONG?"

>>51075435
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M AFRAID OF
You deleted ALL the porn?!
>>
>>51074743
Volcorona. I added the wings to my final form, because they look pretty cool. It was a bit late in my chain for it to be particularly groundbreaking psychologically speaking.
>>
>>51075841
Well, I mean, you don't have to tell her ALL that she missed...
>>
>>51075839
What the fuck? Shouldn't she at least have E Rank stats even then?
>>
>>51075883
She uses prana burst to boost all her stats.
>>
>>51075883
Arturia's a weird Servant. IIRC, it's actually /her/ being summoned instead of her projection from the Throne of Heroes.
>>
>>51075775
So if you have A rank in all stats AND a high rank Prana Burst, you'll be able to just fucking stomp on everyone?
>>
>>51075967
Uh yeah pretty much.
All the servants with high mana and a prana burst are pretty fucking beastly.
>>
File: So Happy.png (227KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
So Happy.png
227KB, 480x480px
>>51075797
Derp, forgot to mention. Jump 7, Kid Radd.

>>51075841
Why? She's obviously just so pleased to see her beloved master again! She even made so /many/ friends in her absence! It wouldn't do to let them be unattended as your maid. Naw, just my memory of it. I switched the data with government secrets and the foundation's secrets. So porn sites suddenly all had top secret information on blatant display, and a lot of officials wanted to rinse their eyes with bleach. They will know my pain. I guess they might have deleted it along with setting their rigs on fire, but someone probably reupped it....after awhile.
>>
>>51075512
I imported her, I picked her up in King Arthur. I assume she has Prana Burst already.
>>
>>51075967
Yes, but probably not as much as you think. I'm pretty sure its effect is additive, rather than multiplicative. So you'll run into diminishing returns more quickly the better your stats already are.
>>
>>51076022
You'd still have the equivalent of all A+ with the plus always on. That alone would be enough to stomp most servants in melee, excluding exceptions like Hercules, Siegfried, and Karna pretty much no servant could deal with that.
>>
I'm a little confused by + Ranks, actually. People talk about them like it's an always active boost, but the supplement says it only gets the boost in specific circumstances.
>>
How would most servants handle a DCAU Kryptonian?
>>
So is the limit to Wish Granting in the new Fate jump for not being able to do anything under the purview of the True Magics referring more to the whole magic, or can I "approach" it? Like, could I still do time-stuff as the Emiyas do and soul-magecraft like the Einzberns?
>>
So here's a question: what would be a good specialization for a family whose goal was to achieve the First Magic?
>>
>>51076087
It's kind of all over the place in canon.
>>51076097
By splatting of their fists. DCAU kryptonians are way faster and stronger.
>>
>>51076097
Kryptonians have no defense against magic.
So, "with contemptuous ease" in most cases.
>>
>>51076097
Most? Poorly. You've got equivalents to EX strength, on-par speed, and EX durability.
>>
>>51076097
Well Kryptonian durability is explicitly bypassed by magical weapons, which all Servants have, and DCAU Kryptonians rarely exhibit anything resembling super speed.

So they'd get fucked hard.
>>
>>51076143
>DCAU Kryptonians rarely exhibit anything resembling super speed.
They display that pretty often actually.
>>
>>51076143
Kryptonians aren't resistant to magic in the "They can be turned into frogs sense." DCAU supes blocks magic weapons all the time. Notice how Wonder Woman doesn't instantly win any of their fights.
>>
>>51076164
Well I'm reaching Justice League right now and Superman has horrendous showing so far.

>>51076190
She doesn't instantly win any of their fights because she doesn't try to stab him with her magic sword.
>>
>>51076097
Taking all the other responses into account, it sounds as if it depends entirely on who gets the first shot off.
Which may or may not vary depending on speed, which likely varies considerably between servants.

So, basically, don't get surprised, and don't do that thing Superman does where he just stands there and tanks attacks.
>>
>>51076128
>>51076143
No, it's not "bypassed" by magical weapons, it's that they have no /specific/ defenses against it. Your magical explosion still acts like it hits someone who can endure nukes, and your fireball still has to bake someone who can swim in lava. They just don't have any special resistance to effects which bypass durability completely.
>>
>>51076211
>Well I'm reaching Justice League right now and Superman has horrendous showing so far.
Try Superman TAS, his speed feats are shown there far more often since it is his show.
>>
>>51076233
I would, but Netflix is fucking erratic about which shows it has.
>>
>>51076143
That isn't how that 'weakness' works. As long as the attack is dealing direct damage it doesn't matter whether it is magical or not. Kryptonians just lack defenses against being being deleted from existence or other esoteric attacks.
>>
>>51076211
The boy scout races the flash in DCAU, Flash is almost certainly holding back to make things more interesting but supes is still running on the surface of water.
>>
>>51076211
Justice League has to keep bats relevant somehow. Superman's power fluctuates wildly depending on the plot.
>>51076233
Like when he casually catches machine gun fire out of the air from like twenty guns
>>
>>51076097
Kryptonians are completely incapable of harming Servants normally, whereas many servants have ways of harming or one-shotting Kryptonians. So fairly well.
>>
>>51076211
Well, he can keep up with the Flash, who has some crazy showings... Pic-unrelated. To the Flash.
>>
>>51076246
Don't know about DCAU, but he's generally pretty weak to magical weapons in the comics.
>>
>>51076267
>many servants have ways of harming or one-shotting
Many? More like "a few". And most Servants can still be harmed by EX-rank strength.
>>
>>51076268
He can keep up with Flash when Flash is just moving fast. He cannot in any way shape or form keep up with Flash when Flash kicks it into overdrive and goes all Speedforce.
>>
>>51076286
>pic
Anon, is this a joke? 'Cause I really can't tell.
>>
File: 1477110697231.jpg (1MB, 1232x1576px) Image search: [Google]
1477110697231.jpg
1MB, 1232x1576px
>>51076268
ahem
>>
>>51076286
So... He gets a paper-cut. From a supernaturally-sharp sword (enough to split fucking atoms) by his physical peer. Wow.
>>
>>51076286
>Takes a divine sword to the face
>gets a small cut
I don't know, looks like he took it pretty well.

>>51076326
I love this image so much.
>>
>>51076326
And in other ones the flash is actually slower than him. DC is horribly inconsistent with power levels.
>>
Cool Big Sis/Brother [100, Free for Hero] - No matter what, you have to be able to do your job and do it well. How else will your juniors believe in you? You know how to appear as a wise and experienced figure to those you speak to, and can keep calm and patient in stressful circumstances fairly well. Obviously, this works better if you avoid showing your flaws or speak on things you have ACTUAL experience in...you wouldn’t deceive your own students, would you?

Play Along With Me [100, Free for Hero] - Music is the soul of mankind...and, well, your soul isn’t in your body anymore so it makes perfect sense you’d be good at it, right? What? That doesn’t make any sense? Well, who cares! Pick a single mundane musical instrument. You are now amazingly talented at playing said instrument. You can, if you wish, give magical abilities you have a ‘musical’ aesthetic by having the sounds of your chosen instrument play along with whatever sounds your magic makes...though this won’t add anything except a personal touch to it, mind you. Go forth, Jumper. And play.
>>
>>51076286
A sword enchanted to cut what it hits with magic would work but a sword enchanted to put more force behind the blow would not.

A normal fireball would do nothing but a spell to set him on fire or burn him inside out would.

It depends on what the magic is acting on, him directly or creating an effect to harm him. The former will work well but the latter has the same problem anything else trying to hurt superman does.
>>
>>51076288
Are you dumb? Servants are spiritual entities. They can't be harmed at all by mundane/non-supernatural attacks. It wouldn't matter if Superman could decapitate a star with his punch, the most he could accomplish is causing superficial damage without actually interacting with the Servant's spiritual body.
>>
>>51076293
>>51076326
Yes, and? Those are still speeds which would all but the fastest Servants look like invalids.
>>
>>51076337
>>51076339
You do realize he's restraining WW, right? He's not tanking the blow.
>>
>>51076240
>he doesn't sail under the black fag
why would you limit yourself to the netflix catalog?
>>
>>51076373
So if Supes ripped off Gil's head it wouldn't hurt him?
>>
>>51076309
>>51076337
>>51076339
Eh, it doesn't look like a direct hit.

He literally gets a tiny flick in his face while holding her away from him, so his durability doesn't seem to help him against whatever that sword is.
>>
>>51076293
He can still do a race around the world a hundred times event without it taking multiple days. So he's quite a bit faster then Servants.
>>
>>51076337
She only got the tip in, so you can't claim she couldn't gut him with it on a good blow.
>>
>>51076392
The Gil Superman is interacting with is basically just an avatar. To really kill a Servant you have to kill their legend / cultural memory. So in one real sense, no, it wouldn't hurt him.
>>
>>51076410
What a dishonest argument.
>>
>>51076410
You have to kill their spiritual core not their legend.
>>
>>51076309
>>51076326
Well here's him being shredded by fucking magical teeth.

>>51076337
He was holding her wrist. She just barely touched his face and it still cut him.

Also not her atom splitting sword.
>>
>>51076373
So? This isn't a vs. debate. This is /jc/, where everyone that'll be fighting Servants either is one, or has enough high-quality magic circuits to perform basic reinforcement , which explicitly /can/ harm Servants.
>>
>>51076392
Not if it didn't interact with his spiritual self. Though IIRC 5th war Gil is fully physical after being drenched in the mud, so Superman might be able to kill that version.
>>
File: -012 copy.jpg (620KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
-012 copy.jpg
620KB, 1000x1537px
>>51076454
Fuck.
>>
In FFTA, do the reaction abilities you buy for cp take the same slots of the ones you learn in-jump?
>>
>>51076481
"The reek of skinned babies"
HOW IS THAT A SMELL YOU CAN RECOGNIZE
>>
>>51076410
Yeah but that legend can't do shit if Superman rips off its avatar's head.
>>
>>51076481
That's new 52, though, which was written years after DCAU ended, and in which the top-tiers can be threatened by a nuke.
>>
>>51076458
The conversation was about whether Kryptonians/Superman could harm servants. If you're going to go to the trouble of responding to a post, you should at least know what that post is talking about.
>>
>>51076497
That was Xanadu saying that.

She's, uh, she's seen some shit.
>>
>>51076497
Themyscira is a really fucked-up place in the New 52, okay?
>>
>>51076531
What kind of shit?
>>
>>51076510
Superman has always been able to be fucked up by a nuke, even when he can punch planets apart. Blame the high-school dropout writers not understand that planetbusting>>>>>>>>nukes.
>>
>>51076567
Superman is weak to radiation based attacks?
>>
File: We Are Jumper.jpg (115KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
We Are Jumper.jpg
115KB, 500x322px
>>51075797
Jump 8 Hive Queen Quest
Location Huron- Water world!
Origin AI- Sticking with what I know.
Drawbacks [600]
Scavenger Frenzy- Test targets, resources, and a reminder to not stick around too long.
Valen Bounty- Need to neutralize the bounty, and avoid finishing off hunters. Or just avoiding them.

Perks
The Flesh Is Strong- With symbiote technology, I could potentially get biological femtotech or at the very least buff my fleshy form.
It's Okay, I Can Wait- And wait and wait.
Barter System- More people willing to deal is a great option. Especially for 2 bucks.
We Are Theseus- As if I weren't already everywhere and nowhere as is.
We Can Copy Nature- Seems like there's a lot of weird aliens here. Time for science.

Gear
Survey Drone- Mobile jump points, data gathering, and back ups. Nice.

Companion
Theseus Instance- AI buddy!

Gonna level here and say I'm nowhere near finishing reading the quest proper. Just getting to best son Lyle's intro. The pastebin of stuff on it seems neat though. Allying with Theseus and Hearts is going to be my main plan here to get as much information and stuff as possible. So long as data or electronics exist, I can leap between worlds, systems, etc making spooky travel best travel in settings like these. Upgrading symbiote bio-comps with thinkers, or gifting Berserker OS to Hearts or Theseus should be interesting. Getting data compression tricks from Theseus will go a long way here, and thus begins our spree of knowledge hunting across the cosmos. Oh! And I have psychic ability beyond technomancy from psychonauts, so communication with Hearts is no problem. Fun.

Anyone familiar with this, can I learn from my copies automatically via perk or do I need to hook up with them first? Would Thess/Hearts be interested in nanotech? Not giving them femto off the bat. How easy/hard to handle are the valen bankers?

Also now accepting Roll suggestions for technomancer/AI chain. TechnAI the Jumper guy.

>>
>>51076567

HE CAN LITERALLY GO SUN-DIPPING!

Wtf, that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>51076567
Maybe he can't handle radiation?

Didn't he usually wear a lead suit for that stuff in the cartoon?
>>
>>51074743
Mawile. At least that's the plan for when I go. It'll be expensive, sure, but I can't resist.
>>
>>51076547
She's a millennia old immortal who's spent all of that time involved in DC's magic side. At one point one of her dead children comes back as a horrific undead abomination and tries to kill her because she killed him after seeing that he'd turn evil in the future or something. She was also involved in a love triangle with a man and the demon bound to his soul.
>>
>>51076601
>Also now accepting Roll suggestions for technomancer/AI chain. TechnAI the Jumper guy.
Exalted: The Infernals.

She Who Lives has some fancy hacking powers.

Alternatively, SAO.
>>
File: mawile-full-1477890[1].jpg (89KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
mawile-full-1477890[1].jpg
89KB, 450x400px
>>51076617
>Fairy/Steel
Holy shit. And it's cute.
>>
>>51076538
What do you mean?
>>
>>51076601
SMT. COMPs are basically magical computers that can summon and control demons.
>>
>>51076606
>>51076608
Like I said, high-school dropout writers. They probably assume one giant explosion is the same as another, even if one is a nuke and the other is a supernova, and superman can also consistently chill out in the center of the sun.
>>
>>51076627
Haha. I think i remember that. That was when she cucked Jason Blood with Etrigan right?
>>
>>51076658
Exactly! Fairy/Steel so the type advantage leans SUPER hard in its favor. A weakness to fire and ground moves is a small price to pay for Half damage to 8 move types, Quarter damage against Bug, and a flat out No-Sell to Poison and Dragon moves.

The stats are admittedly rather average, but the Mega Evolution Ability "Huge Power" literally doubles its attack stat. Just flat out doubles.

Add to that a wide assortment of hard hitting physical moves along with being able to learn about half the TM list, means a Mawile can handle some serious shit.

Plus, and I can't state this enough, it's freaking adorable.
>>
>>51076601
Eclipse Phase and Fallout 4.
>>
File: amidreaming.png (13KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
amidreaming.png
13KB, 381x380px
>>51076741
Well, he gets his powers from the sun. So it only makes sense that chilling out inside of it wuodl uaces mi hot ognaenbrd
>>
>>51076801
Are you okay, anon? Did you have a stroke?
>>
>>51076675
New 52 was mostly a garbage fire, except for the magic side. They did some interesting things there. Among the interesting things they did was revamp WW's comic and Themyscira's lore to be more in line with Greek Mythology. If you know anything about Greek myths, you should know where this is headed.

So how does a island full of women reproduce? They can't. So they attack ships that get too close to Themyscira, board them, rape the sailors, and, maybe, kill them when they're done. But wait, there's more. It's an island full of women, right? So what do they do with their sons?

They trade them to Haephestus for weapons. Haeph gets slaves to work the forges, the Amazons get top tier magic god forged weapons.

Comic fans by and large like this, and the new take on WW. WW's new bit, besides the above, was looking at how mythology and mythological figures would interact with contemporary society. So it had shades of American Gods, though it wasn't as pleasant.

People who don't read comics but are concerned with pop culture were pissed that muh feminist utopia is kill.

It's worth picking up the New 52 Justice League Dark and Wonder Woman comics. They're not canon anymore, but they're an interesting read.

Oh, and it's worth noting that Diana didn't know about the whole rape and slave trade bit and had a bit of a fucking shitfit when she found out about it.
>>
>>51076833
That's what happens when you try to make sense of comic books, anon. You would do well to remember this day.
>>
What perks are best for quickly befriending a populace? I was thinking of being a benevolent alien in Youtube or some other jump featuring 'our' world, and I want to be friends with humanity as soon as possible. I know Perfect Communication Skills from Worm can help with this, but what else do I need?
>>
>>51076801
Maybe its like eating a swimming pool of pudding vs having a swimming pool of pudding dropped on you.
>>
>>51076387
>sail under the black fag
What's that, anon?
>>
>>51076892
I still don't understand Rebirth. It's not a reboot, but a shit ton of things from New 52 aren't canon? I've been reading the new Wonder Woman, and it's basically that lunatic Rucka taking 10+ issues to retcon everything from N52 Wondy when he could've done it in 1.
>>
>>51076998
Just be really, really attractive anon. Contemporary psychological research shows that people are more inclined to listen to, trust, and value the input of attractive people. If you can swing that plus be tall, you're golden.
>>
>>51077010
How much do you think Superman can eat, anyway? Like if he really put his mind to it?
>>
>>51076211
>>51076164
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuJeROK-97I

He raced flash around the world. Running. They were roughly equals.
>>
>>51076892
It's worse than that. They were going to kill the children until Hephaestus showed. Worse yet, that implies that they weren't willing to just let the children live without some compensation.
>>
>>51077016
I meant the black flag but the autocorrect is apparently homophobic. Piracy. Downloading copyrighted content.
>>
>>51077035
Oh. Well, I do have a few Appearance perks. Like that one from Skulduggery that makes you so attractive you can't even hide it. That should work, right?
>>
>>51077050
Ask Lois.

>>51077031
I stopped reading after the absolutely trash way they handed the New 52 Reboot.

>>51077060
Shit, you're right. I forgot that part. I just remember that the men he saved looked up to him and wouldn't let anyone "rescue" them from his forges.
>>
>>51077056
See >>51076326
>>
>>51077056
This was for charity, Clark.
>>
How long would it take for the range of Queen Administrator to expand?
>>
>>51077075
Do that grab a couple Charisma perks and, if you really want to bring it home, some memetic perks and you're golden. A jumper could charismamance contemporary Earth with surprising ease. Not all of it, mind you, but the information age democracies, actual and pseudo, nations at least.
>>
File: ChibiGeneos.jpg (132KB, 833x1031px) Image search: [Google]
ChibiGeneos.jpg
132KB, 833x1031px
>>51076653
>>51076692
>>51076789
Added. Just need 4 more before the adventure continues with straight man Theseus, hyper competent clown Coop, and stuck in the middle TechnAI.

1. Sword Art Online
2. Shin Megami Tensei
3. Eclipse Phase
4. Fallout 4

>>51076998
Appearance perks, money for PR/charity/helping others out, Monstrous Charisma from Franken Fran if you're an alien to get around appearances. Mass Effect has paragon and just stacking charisma perks is all you need past that. I could advise being a God-like AI omnipresent through the internet, code, or electronics leaving copies of yourself to befriend others while personally helping everyone with their problems but it's not for everyone.

>>51077050
Depends on the write. Like everything else related to him.

>>51077113
No idea. If you used power combinations (young justice) on X-men movies omega telepathy you could get a range of hundreds of miles that expands over time. Just a thought.
>>
>>51077082
>>51077090
And it's still far beyond the speeds that Servants can reach.
>>
>>51077081
To be fair, Hephaestus seemed to be treating them well. They were basically growing up in the same conditions he did.

Also, when Diana convinced the male amazons to come back to the island, the femazons butchered them all because 'muh traditions'. Good job Wondy.
>>
>>51077128
Huh, alright, thanks anon.

>>51077150
I might consider that last one sometime, those other things work as well, thanks. Oh, and thanks for that idea for Queen Administrator, as well.

As for suggestions...Evangelion, Teen Titans, and Code Lyoko. Maybe Kamen Rider Showa part 1 as well?
>>
>>51077150
GURPS Monster Hunters has technomancy as a type of magic

Mage the Awakening Free Council's all about that technomancy

Anima Beyond Fantasy with ancient blood is... not quite technomancy but you can have the nanobots in your bloodstream turn into lasers and shoot people

Shadowrun has Technomancers

Lord of Light has that one perk that makes you Yami's apprentice, not sure if you're counting Clarktech
>>
File: 1471896500272.gif (5MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471896500272.gif
5MB, 640x360px
>>51077150
I'm going to say... Austin Powers, Brutal Legend, and Generic Dungeon Builder.
>>
>>51077197
Yeah, they were enjoying what they were doing from what I remember of the dialogue. It was funny, in a I can see where this is going kind way, watching that shit blow up in Diana's face when she tried to repatriate them.
>>
>>51076767
Yup.
>>
>>51077308
What's the status on Occult?
>>
>>51077340
Wasn't it done?
>>
>>51077197
So what you're saying is that I need to blow up Themyscira with a bomb that pulls them into the Warp when I go to JLD?
>>
>>51077340
It's like 75-80% done. I'm just procrastinating because I got really burnt out on jumpmaking. Sorry about that.
>>
File: Theseus No.jpg (432KB, 985x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Theseus No.jpg
432KB, 985x1400px
>>51077226
>>51077227
>>51077246
Slotted. Lets roll.

1. Sword Art Online
2. Shin Megami Tensei
3. Eclipse Phase
4. Fallout 4
5. Teen Titans
6. Mage The Awakening
7. Shadowrun
8. Generic Dungeon Builder
>>
>>51077475
>.dice roll 1d8
El Oh El
>>
File: IMG_0266.jpg (93KB, 600x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0266.jpg
93KB, 600x757px
>>51077081
N52 was DC trying to get a soft reboot so that they could attract new readers. Didn't really work. Its why they un-booted the N52 and brought back everything that was before with Rebirth.

Like Superman wasn't actually THE Superman, but A Superman. Which is why he lost all his powers except for super strength. Then he dies.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>51077475
Whoops. Trying again.

>>51077510
Is it apparent how new I am to rolling imageboards now? I mostly lurk.
>>
>>51077543
To Fallout 4 with you, Technomancer!
>>
File: ff170c7d03d9d7c3913012379baa24d2.jpg (190KB, 600x1250px) Image search: [Google]
ff170c7d03d9d7c3913012379baa24d2.jpg
190KB, 600x1250px
>>51077572
A Technomancer is Fall-out 4. I have a feeling an amusement park is going to get a new owner.
>>
>>51077524
>Like Superman wasn't actually THE Superman, but A Superman
What?
>>
>>51073481
Instability.
>>
>>51077665
You know how there are multiple Marvel continuities, but 616 is the "real" one? And there are alternate versions of each character? It's a bit like that.
>>
>>51074743
Tempted to go either Porygon or Rotom or Totodile. I want to go as something that's not a moth because I have a moth altform (technically my real form thanks to the body mod but I use the avatar from TOME so I look normal to people)
>>
>>51077370
Basically. Wondy will get pretty butthurt, so watch out for that. And in spite of how they regularly deal with Atlantis, Themyscira is all woman so I can see CURRENT YEAR Justice League getting salty too
>>
>>51077697
So New 52 was the equivalent of the Ultimate Marvel universe?
>>
>>51073481
Badly. I think I've been an angel exactly twice, and one of them was as a Tribrid who was actively trying to murder everyone even tangentially related to god in SMT.
>>
Are the sun and stars alive in the Nasuverse the same way planets are?
>>
>>51073472
>I'm probably the only fucking person in all of /jc/ who took Heart of Darkness.

Actually you aren't. I took it in my first chain before I lost all my builds.
>>
>>51077739
Didn't they actually treat Wonder Woman like complete dogshit, too?
>>
File: ahegao.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
Jumpers, what is an item that you keep for your personal enjoyment? Not because it's particularly useful, but really just your favorite thing that you keep to yourself.

pic related just came in after waiting 2 months
>>
File: IMG_0303.jpg (166KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0303.jpg
166KB, 675x1024px
>>51077665
When Doctor Manhattan created the 52-verse somehow he created a Superman. Then this Superman died, and his powers were inherited by a Chinese dude. The real Superman actually is married to Lois & had a kid. Then Lex Luther became Superman and even duked it out with real Supes.
>>
>>51077861
Random Souvenir Tourist Shit takes up a fair portion of my warehouse.
>>
File: theedgiest.png (390KB, 638x449px) Image search: [Google]
theedgiest.png
390KB, 638x449px
>>51077740
Not quite. New 52 was the latest iteration of the main DC comics universe. It just turned out the latest Superman wasn't the 'real' one in Rebirth, which is a sort of reboot. The 'real' Superman is the post-crisis version... except THAT Superman may not be real either.

Part of the reason for replacing N52 Supes was apparently because peopled complained he was too 'edgy' or 'mean'. Pic related.
>>
>>51077740
Sorta. It was revealed that Doctor Mahattan created N52 because he's like ASA and thought it would be interesting to mess with the time-space stream brace of SCIENCE!
>>
>>51077861
I use alchemy and material science know-how to make...slime for squishing. It's not useful or anything, but it's nice to play with the slime sometimes.
>>
>>51077861
Is that a sleeping mask? Where did you get that?
>>
>>51077818
Yeah. Called her 'Clay' and ostracized her because of what they thought was her origin.
>>
If you integrate an item you purchased into yourself do you get another one or does insurance not count then?
>>
>>51077904
>slime for squishing.
Oh ho ho!

>>51077861
I keep a small bag of gems and knickknacks in my pocket from the various worlds I visit.
>>
>>51077894
Jesus, anon, that image is so edgy I'm covered in cuts. How the actual fuck could anyone call that edgy?
>>
>>51077894
New 52 Clark may not have been classic Superman, but he was still a cool guy. I actually liked him more than Post Crisis when he was written well.
>>
>>51077926
Wait, so the "Zeus gave our queen a magic baby because she was infertile from wounds suffered fighting for our freedom" origin is one they think is bad? Talk about blasphemy. Damn, these Amazons need more and more killing the more I hear about them.
>>
>>51077916
yes.
tictail com/s/deareditor
>>
>>51077926
Didn't they actually hate her /more/ after they found out the truth?
>>
>>51077904
>>51077954
...Is there something I'm not picking up? I mean, I didn't get much sleep, but still.
>>
>>51077946
Punch yourself in the face for asking that.
>>
>>51077946
No, anon. But you do get a free one-up.
>>
File: 1476350984365.jpg (34KB, 617x462px) Image search: [Google]
1476350984365.jpg
34KB, 617x462px
>>51078001
>>
>>51077946
No, it doesn't. You still have it. More than one item is meant to go in your body anyway.
>>
>>51077967
It's actually pretty funny, because in the run after Azzarello's a sect of treacherous Amazon's create an amazon (Donna Troy) out of clay to take the throne from Diana. They insist that she is a true perfect amazon because she wasn't born from a man. Not only did they praise her for the same shit they bullied Diana for, but by their own logic, none of them except Donna are 'true' amazons.
>>
>>51078030
Oh. Kinky, anon.
>>
>>51078049
It's an island of women, anon. Do not expect a whole lot out of them with respect to logic and reason.
>>
>>51078049
But no one is born from a man, anon. Not unless you're a seahorse.
>>
>>51077962
Because the only 'real' Superman is the one lacking in flaws. Ironically, one of PC Superman's first major actions after Rebirth is bullying Aquaman and attempting to enforce the authority of the US over Atlantis. Guess somebody working on Rebirth really likes The Dark Knight Returns.
>>
Paging Cracker_Jack.
I have a bit of a question regarding the Skullduggery jump.

Why is it cheaper to buy Dual Sorcery+Necromancy instead of ... just Sorcery?
Same for Advanced Elemental Magic.

pay 200CP to get 300 CP worth of discount is a bit weird <.<
>>
>>51078119
Because I didn't realize until after I had uploaded it that it should instead give a discount on your second purchase.
>>
File: Nick Val.jpg (223KB, 1158x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nick Val.jpg
223KB, 1158x800px
>>51077588
I've never purchased or looked into the add-ons, although I've played the game itself. Need to get back to actually playing through the main quest I've been ignoring forever. Anything neat beyond just being a soda park hive of scum and villainy? From what I gathered Far Harbor is a mexican standoff in rad country with freakier than norm wildlife.
Thread posts: 602
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.