[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll keep this short My players have fallen into the possession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0433.jpg (134KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
134KB, 700x933px
I'll keep this short

My players have fallen into the possession of a local inn/tavern. I kind of wanted it to be a home base/hub for them to use. They have an innkeeper who will take care of all the day-to-day work needed to keep it running so they don't have to worry about anything else other than the fees and materials needed at the end of every month

What are some upgrades and additions I should offer the players for their inn? I want them to build it and run it how they see fit
>>
Brewing facilities
But them at odds with local business men, little rp to work out a deal and laws.

Fighting ring & gambling hall, gets the attention of the thieves guild that sees them moving in on their money, the place gets attacked.
>>
>>51029513

Just ask them directly what they want to use the place for. If anything. Some players might see this super-cool base as a boring drag and a timesink.
>>
>>51029513
>Ogre bouncer
>Basilisk fighting pit
>Magically vibrating beds
>Tap of endless piss-warm Chango
>Clockwork bard
>>
For sure a bouncer like >>51030264
said get a guy who looks scary but is a big softie.
>>
Tell them to think of things they'd like to add. I'm sure their imaginations will run wild.
>>
>>51029513
>What are some upgrades and additions I should offer the players for their inn? I want them to build it and run it how they see fit.

The first sentence, when followed by the second sentence, provides a definitive example of an Oxymoron.
>>
Think of some concepts

Think of how you could scale up & down those concepts

Think of some Events involving those concepts that then result in adventure hooks/town upgrades/ rare items/ cash chances

Also think of bad things that could happen; downgrades, items lost or ruined, villains ripping off the players etc, Also plot hooks

i.e. >>51030264
>Clockwork Bard
>Rusted our noise box, plays a few riffs of a song
>Breaks down sometimes mid song and sirens out KILL KILL KILL
>Players can upgrade its entertainment capacity

>Shit happens one day and the arms and frame break down
>Turns out that the body is some junk someone else made to prop it up
>the head & body is some sort of Martian Technology that needs ______ to run
>shenanigans results in floaty science synth band that can store 500 Terabytes of Music
> + Laser Light Show
>>
>>51030264
>>Tap of endless piss-warm Chango
Due to wear & tear of age last couple word fell off.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.